Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) (26597 Views)

Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes / National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Panda7(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
incompetency and I must rule by force is the primary issues of the muslim president

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Jolomenas: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
BloomingDale:
I don’t blame them. The flogging I saw on that vid suppose reset their brains.
You are a very insensitive and stupid human
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Binchim001: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
E go soon enter one of our universities exam questions:
As Boko Haram is synonymousto Borno state,
___________ is synonymous to kaduna?

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by euwalaka: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
I believe there is NO GOVERNOR IN KADUNA

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Where is Abobi Chicago?
El chapo
Batman
Jagaban
Agbado
Cassava..
Chose ye this day if you will continue like this for the next 9 years.
But for me and my children,we are Obidientz.
Bbnaija cannot distract us.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Jostoman: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Very good, this is what they supposed to have done since. They will be released since their own members have been release from kuje prison break.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Coldie(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
I wanted to comment something stup1d but I discovered that Nigeria has been happening to everyone.
From people who were advised that at this stage in Nigeria we need the best to lead us not to vote based on sentiments yet they refused because the president is there brother, now everyday they are shouting allah come to our rescue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Timekeeper452: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na now day break for them.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
The lifeless, heartless, bloodthirsty, redundant scammer don't give a damn! undecided
ARM AND DEFEND YOURSELVES next time!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Mars16(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Raiders:
Kaduna is a small state. I wonder why the government can't locate and rescue this people after over 2 months
Please get you facts right Kaduna is not a small state, Kaduna is bigger than 3 South East State combine. However the government should do and secure the release of those victims , I want this protest to gain more magnitude.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Arysexy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yet some senseless Agbado plus cassava APC urchins are trying to campaign for Bokoharam as APC VP, suffer no dey tire Una?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Nukilia: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na now day just break! grin grin grin

They must not stop the protest till the people are all released...
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by IMASTEX: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fkmodhi:
People are titled of suffering buh agbados and cassavas people are not.
You can't blame them, their psychic has been damaged by long suffering. They don't mind getting #500 from the same people that made them less of a human.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Nukilia: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Northerners are playing politics with everything. They brought those bandits to the country since 2014. The know where they are and should tell them to stop this ungodly act, but it wont happen that way. Fingers across lets see how this movie will end.

MURIC and their patron can provide answers
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Franking: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Who are they demanding the release from?
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
If u people don't want it to continue...SAY NO TO APC...they are evil
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Enddy50ty(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
They should channel their anger into voting out this APC led incompetent government.

Buhari and his urchins have destroyed the country.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by simple250: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
When Nigerians are ready to put religion and ethic diversity behind,change will come until then let's keep watching the movie call NIGERIAN.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Temptee101(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vote Escobat to continue from where Buhari stopped

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
BloomingDale:
I don’t blame them. The flogging I saw on that vid suppose reset their brains.

Can i get link to the video please.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by lereinter(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
You can't handover a sick country to a sick president said Bishop David Oyedepo. Why not support OBI and let's end kidnappings once and for all, a man that left over N128billion in the cover of Anambra state while leaving office. As at today, no governor has met, talk of breaking that records. Obi employed the highest number of civil servants during his tenure. Obi owed no salary. There was never a single strike by either health or civil service in the state. Obi brought lots of foreign investments to Anambra and today, Anambra is one of the richest states in Nigeria. He has done it before, he can do more. Let's forget about Amuda Ogunlere a.k.a Bat and cast our votes for someone that'll liberate us from this shit. Our mumu don do, we are OBIDIENTLY YUSEFUL!

Very good records

This is nigeria not Europe, the peculiarity of nigeria politics doesn't favour structureless LP to win in 2023

The only hope is PDP

Obi wasn't supposed to have left PDP

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin since the touts, zombies and agberos love APC may they also experience this kidnapping by bandits and all the insecurities happening in the country. So that by 2023 the country will be left with people with sense to vote our able Peter Obi
There is sense in your nonsense. I wonder how on earth did APC got that amount of votes in osun state? E b like say our mumu never do us wahalahi.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeria self has been kidnapped, May God help us and release us from the evil abductor of this world
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by RIDOO: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
I've always thought about this: that revolution will be the solution to some issue in this country.We are too calm on a lot of things... even at the verge of it taking our lives.

Nigerians tolerate a lot of shit.Part of the reasons we are still on this level.Make everywhere red if e wan red make everybody dey alright las las.Our government needs some vawulence from the citizens make their brains reset.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Tillatalk: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na we bring this wahala to ourselves by voting Buhari so we need to endure because buhari no ready resign.get pvc and vote wise

Abeg patronize me with your btc and usdt I give you good rate
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by AmazingELixir: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin

The terrorists are playing into the average Nigerian emotions....it appears to be working out just fine for them, inasmuch as the government of the day is a complete failure they should never succumb to the antics of the terrorists, if they do those guys will never stop kidnapping for ransom and using the proceeds to sustain terrorism financing.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by nams77: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Raiders:
Kaduna is a small state. I wonder why the government can't locate and rescue this people after over 2 months
In fact you just point my mind in a certain direction. So in they couldn't find them in the whole of Kaduna?

I wish it was the U.S, they wouldn't waste this long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Runs Into Edo Gubernatorial Aspirant, Barr. Asue Ighodalo’s Car / Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance / The Number Of Senators And Federal Representatives From States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.