Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) (26596 Views)

Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes / National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by JourneytoEL(f): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mars16:
Please get you facts right Kaduna is not a small state, Kaduna is bigger than 3 South East State combine. However the government should do and secure the release of those victims , I want this protest to gain more magnitude.
Kaduna is small, a state in Canada is actually bigger than the whole of Nigeria. Even a low bandwidth satellite will pinpoint every corner in kaduna state in few minutes.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
BloomingDale:
I don’t blame them. The flogging I saw on that vid suppose reset their brains.
that flogging no be here o, even me wey dey watch am I feel for them embarassed embarassed
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Very good.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
El rufai all talk no action. How deep and vast can the forests be, that you can't get your intelligence to pin point locations, invade with thousands of state security well armed.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Joey4321: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Where were they during the end Sars protest?

Abeg you people should Bleep off
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Doyou2019: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Megabig:
Most people are already numb, it’s too much. Thanks for coming out to protest and hopefully Nigerians who are eligible to vote will make the right choice this time. Do not compensate them by electing them again, it will still be the same team, same party and same people who lack empathy that will occupy relative positions thereby thinking less of how to solve this problem.
No one is fired, security briefings happening daily and nothing is done. Terrorists use mobile phones to reach out to families and you tell me they can’t be traced. The government knows the sponsors and sympathizers and can easily fish them out, if it bothers them, they would have invited external mercenaries to help solve the problems but trust me, It doesn’t affect them and they don’t care, they have security details and can hire as much as they like while you roam the streets and become a prey to these kidnappers. Be sensible and do your part while you continue to pray to be safe.As it stands, Nigeria under APC is helpless….

Again, don’t think you are punishing any tribe by satisfying your ego voting because you are a member of a specific party. You are punishing yourself and your loved ones. Don’t come after three years to ask people to forgive you, you know what’s right and it’s obvious at this time, no one should convince you or beg you to VOTE RIGHT…
Darn!

This write-up is so good that it should be posted in every town-hall and Local Government secretariat.
My fellow Yorubas thinking they're doing anyone by pushing the dirt-lowest one for highest office of the land . Na awaself we wan do so.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by onuman: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ambassador1x:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9MoBRe4Aw
Happening now!

Peaceful Local protest currently ongoing in kaduna at Kagoro junction bye-pass demanding the release of their loved ones abducted on the AK9 Train 125 days ago.

I hope the government will do the needful to rescue the victims. #SaveAK9TrainPassengers

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1551191654866059266?t=CQTkqy5sXXHfjvpKLqMHxg&s=08

The kidnappers are offshoots of Boko Haram all struggling to get a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

These protesters, did they keep quiet when political and religious leaders of the now 12 northern Nigeria's sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws?
Did the protesters no know in 1999 that adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws in a multi religious society is like fetching firewood infested with red ants?
When will these protesters rise up to protest against the kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu who demands for restoration of Biafra following the adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system by the sharia states?
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by samsard(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Raiders:
Kaduna is a small state. I wonder why the government can't locate and rescue this people after over 2 months
Kaduna is not a small state. Usually they know the terrorists' location, it's either the incompetency or the fear of collateral damage.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by onuman: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
samsard:
Kaduna is not a small state. Usually they know the terrorists' location, it's either the incompetency or the fear of collateral damage.
Kidnappers, armed Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are on the same page with authorities in Kaduna state. The objective of both is to get a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, like the Taliban did in Afghanistan.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Veryfoolishboy: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
BloomingDale:
I don’t blame them. The flogging I saw on that vid suppose reset their brains.
Kindly quote me with a link to the video please
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by onuman: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
The female prostester mentioned sharia. They in the north know full well that the adoption of sharia criminal laws in the sharia states of Northern Nigeria is behind the kidnap and Boko Haram upheavals in the country.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Mamijoh(f): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
iampeterben:
May they get what they demand and protest for in Jesus name. May their relatives be released.
Amen and Amen
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Mamijoh(f): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Megabig:
Most people are already numb, it’s too much. Thanks for coming out to protest and hopefully Nigerians who are eligible to vote will make the right choice this time. Do not compensate them by electing them again, it will still be the same team, same party and same people who lack empathy that will occupy relative positions thereby thinking less of how to solve this problem.
No one is fired, security briefings happening daily and nothing is done. Terrorists use mobile phones to reach out to families and you tell me they can’t be traced. The government knows the sponsors and sympathizers and can easily fish them out, if it bothers them, they would have invited external mercenaries to help solve the problems but trust me, It doesn’t affect them and they don’t care, they have security details and can hire as much as they like while you roam the streets and become a prey to these kidnappers. Be sensible and do your part while you continue to pray to be safe.As it stands, Nigeria under APC is helpless….

Again, don’t think you are punishing any tribe by satisfying your ego voting because you are a member of a specific party. You are punishing yourself and your loved ones. Don’t come after three years to ask people to forgive you, you know what’s right and it’s obvious at this time, no one should convince you or beg you to VOTE RIGHT…
One of the most senseble comment I read today, on this platform

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Brian47(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Guy Kaduna is big as ffvxk
Raiders:
Kaduna is a small state. I wonder why the government can't locate and rescue this people after over 2 months
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by 9japride(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Raiders:
[color=#006600][/color]

Those in charge are not serious, Kaduna state is home to a lot of military formations and yet they can't rescue those kidnapped? The kind of politics we play in this part of the world is too barbaric.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by uthman2019: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
You can't handover a sick country to a sick president said Bishop David Oyedepo. Why not support OBI and let's end kidnappings once and for all, a man that left over N128billion in the cover of Anambra state while leaving office. As at today, no governor has met, talk of breaking that records. Obi employed the highest number of civil servants during his tenure. Obi owed no salary. There was never a single strike by either health or civil service in the state. Obi brought lots of foreign investments to Anambra and today, Anambra is one of the richest states in Nigeria. He has done it before, he can do more. Let's forget about Amuda Ogunlere a.k.a Bat and cast our votes for someone that'll liberate us from this shit. Our mumu don do, we are OBIDIENTLY YUSEFUL!
Also the highest in money ritual and drugs trafficking
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Elolam87(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
We cannot continue like this as a nation,By now,in a sane country,we should massively protest against the insecurity in the land,but instead we are fighting ourselves over tribalism or ethnicism and religion because of our nonchalant attitude, I fear that soon,the bandits will overrun this nation,and by then,there will be no hiding place for all. it's so sad to see this country in this mess
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Splitmind: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is not a good look at all for the government. We as Nigerians should desist from shameful and unIslamic protests.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Veryfoolishboy:

Kindly quote me with a link to the video please

BritishNaija:

Can i get link to the video please.

Someone posted it on a thread this morning. Just do a search for it and you might locate it.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
BloomingDale:

Someone posted it on a thread this morning. Just do a search for it and you might locate it.

That is a difficult task, but let me do.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
BloomingDale:

https://www.nairaland.com/7244141/video-iswap-flogged-remaining-kaduna-abuja

Walaihi I wanted to laugh, These people are very ruthless, Even cows won't be flogged that way.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by marenkurz: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
They will still vote along religious and ethnic line.
They are mäd in the head.
Jostoman:
why?
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by package7(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Federal Government should declare State Emergency in Kaduna now enough is enough.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by package7(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Federal Government should declare State of Emergency in Kaduna now, enough is enough.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

https://www.nairaland.com/7244141/video-iswap-flogged-remaining-kaduna-abuja

Walaihi I wanted to laugh, These people are very ruthless, Even cows won't be flogged that way.

Lol.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by clericuzzio(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
They should go to Hell Rufai or That Fummmii, He knows what to do
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Mozegee: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
I watched that video I can't stop crying .Those women, staying in captivity without taken their bath is so terrible. What about those kids and men there begging for their life. And we have a presidential who travel from one country to another.
tuoyoojo:
Over 100 days in captivity and the president seems not to care.

Imagine the level of trauma these people would be passing thru, the starvation, exposure to the elements , drinking drinking dirty water....chai!

The mannequin in aso rock goes to sleep, eat , shit and flies around at the slightest opportunity.

If yusuf his power bike son was among those kidnapped would he turn a blind eye and and deaf ear

For those who saw the video, it's extremely disheartened the level of impunity these terrorist are displaying. They even opened their faces , totally unperturbed about revealing their identity

The same APC is coming to say they want to run again. What nerve!!

What would they campaign with ?

Tinubu would continue from where buhari stopped

You that is supporting apc, if you were part of those flogged mercilessly by useless uneducated terrorist, would u still vote for APC

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chai people really go through a lot in this country oo undecided
All this people wey dey campaign for Apc,unu get heart at all undecided
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by dbestuncle: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Y?
marenkurz:
They are mäd in the head.
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by pargelenis(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
What a disaster of a country!
Re: Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2022
JourneytoEL:
Kaduna is small, a state in Canada is actually bigger than the whole of Nigeria. Even a low bandwidth satellite will pinpoint every corner in kaduna state in few minutes.

There is no state in Canada. Provinces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics / Political Thugs Stab A Man Dead In Niger State (Disturbing Photos) / Udom Emmanuel's Road Infrastructural Development In Uyo Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.