Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Would You React?? LADIES! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React?? LADIES! (2144 Views)

Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React?? LADIES! by Jaika(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
How would you react? smiley

1 Share

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Rosaline5000: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Won't say anything, I know how to control my temper, i will walk away, my husband will be the one to tell his mother not to try that again.

10 Likes

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by WatchYourSix: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na Gen Z go start world war 3....

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by uthlaw: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Won't say anything, I know how to control my temper, i will walk away, my husband will be the one to tell his mother not to try that again.
what if he tell his mother nothing!
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by SPAMBOX7: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:
He will tell her nothing then tell you he's warned her sternly. Only a mumu man will chastise his mom for slapping his hoe

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Tboymessiah(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

If Una no get wetin meaning to post on this forum, please you guys should go to your Facebook timeline and see what your mate are doing

1 Like

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by H0didon(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omo...I don't even know what to say sef. That is why it is good to always do research down to the lineage of the person before settling down. The money you wan use pay bride price or the one you dey use buy hair, save it. Travel to his/her community and do research because the family you're marrying from matters alot in life. That's why you see most marriages don't last because this youth of nowadays ehh, their blood too dey rush grin.

As our Ancestors would say "If you marry the wrong person, your hell begins on earth"
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Nyascobar1414: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
He will tell her nothing then tell you he's warned her sternly. Only a mumu man will chastise his mom for slapping his hoe

I like what men are becoming..
Good comment.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Rosaline5000: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
uthlaw:
what if he tell his mother nothing!
Then I would have known the kind of husband I got married to, I am sure he wont like it if my Dad disrespected him, it's just left for me to start arranging myself in the future because this marriage might not last.
A man that truly cares about his wife will tell him mother and I am not saying he should start shouting or disrespecting his mom, just try to reason with her not to slap his wife again

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Nyascobar1414: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
I will kindly tell my mom to teach her home manners cos maybe she doesn't know she's lucky to have a man as a husband
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Nyascobar1414: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Then I would have known the kind of husband I got married to, I am sure he wont like it if my Dad disrespected him, it's just left for me to start arranging myself in the future because this marriage might not last.
A man that truly cares about his wife will tell him mother and I am not saying he should start shouting or disrespecting his mom, just try to reason with her not to slap his wife again

A sane man knows that his mother is 100% special than his wife.

Only real men(simps) would do otherwise.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Rosaline5000: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I will kindly tell my mom to teach her home manners cos maybe she doesn't know she's lucky to have a man as a husband
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy broke ass dude feeling like a trophy, keep living in your fantasy dear, you are too too simple minded for the real world

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I’m not understanding oh
Is she suppose to have a woman as a husband

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Nyascobar1414: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy broke ass dude feeling like a trophy, keep living in your fantasy dear, you are too too simple minded for the real world

I'm already the trophy.. You have to pass through thick and thin to win me..
Mrs.Alakija
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Nyascobar1414: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I’m not understanding oh Is she suppose to have a woman as a husband

to have a man that she calls an husband( a man committing to her)
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

to have a man that she calls an husband( a man committing to her)
Oh
Now I understand
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Nyascobar1414: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Oh Now I understand
Dammn Nasty you have to be out of here you know....
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Dammn Nasty you have to be out of here you know....

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by tnerro1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fear women
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by uthlaw: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:

no b lie sha!
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by kenedyx: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
I won't let anyone shout at my wife not to talk of hitting her.

I'm yet to see any good reason why the new family can't just move away from their parent families permanently.
Visitings should be arranged at most once a year and not exceeding 3 days of get together. These sorts of scenarios are avoidable.

Personally, I would make a big joke of the whole thing and pacify every hurting party.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by InfinityFabric: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Since men should not beat women unless women starts the violence or wants to, it's only fair if another woman does it.

Na woman matter na, they'll still carry Aso Ebi and go to party next evening.
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Only a foolish man will warn his mother because of a woman who might cheat on him or pin another man's son on him.
A responsible man will ask you to go and make peace with his mother; it's women's fight.
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Sister, you're comparing yourself with your husband? This is ridiculously stupid. You're just a child bearer, Nothing more!
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by bigbauer(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2023
SPAMBOX7:

Going by this reasoning, you're basically saying you won't chastise another man's hoe (your father's hoe to be precise) for slapping your own hoe. Jesie ike

1 Like

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by Bluezy13(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

A sane man knows that his mother is 100% special than his wife.

Only real men(simps) would do otherwise.

The word "sane" is abused here.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by siofra(f): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Three of us will fight☺️ and I'll leave that house that day.
Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by PPIA: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
siofra:
Three of us will fight☺️ and I'll leave that house that day.

Then the two of them will beat you and throw your gold digging ass out grin

That is by the way. It will never happen because 99.9999999999% of gold diggers in marriage like you are 100% submission to anything grin

The remaining percentage are otherwise only when afflicted by mental illness medically certified grin

So shut up.

You will do as she and him says and later go to the bedroom to spread your legs so he can dig in and out of your hole when he pleases. And if he doesn't feel like it, he will go and carry one of his side chicks for the mission grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You React?? LADIES! by ItisWell22(f): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
😂

(1) (Reply)

“I Wanna Go Back” – Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Writes / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Car (pictures/video) / Chicks Where Are U All At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.