Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? (1989 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / why Is It That Guys Don't Wash Their Boxers / Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Karen2024(f): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is common to every Nigerian guy I have dated. I have dated guys from Ghana, Niger, Cameroon and South Africa as well but only Nigerian guys leave their boxers and innerweears like singlets unwashed.
I once deprived one guy, my ex, sex for spamming cum on his shorts and didn't wash it. And the worse things with Nigerian guys is that they are authoritative, boring and stingy too. I don't know how it came to be like this.
I have stopped dating Nigerian guys a long time ago and I am imploring my fellow Nigerian ladies to take same step for their good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by TemplarLandry: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mr. Man, only the ones you've met.
Stop generalizing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Oh Lawd! cheesy grin

Wetin be this! Wetin be this!
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by illicit(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Do you work with Immigration or Ecowas

Only you

shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Karen2024(f): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Only the ones you've met.
Stop generalizing.
Understanding a Nigerian man is good for your sanity.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Evilstorm: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Karen2024:
This is common to every Nigerian guy I have dated. I have dated guys from Ghana, Niger, Cameroon and South Africa as well but only Nigerian guys leave their boxers and innerweears like singlets unwashed.
I once deprived one guy, my ex, sex for spamming cum on his shorts and didn't wash it. And the worse things with Nigerian guys is that they are authoritative, boring and stingy too. I don't know how it came to be like this.
I have stopped dating Nigerian guys a long time ago and I am imploring my fellow Nigerian ladies to take same step for their good.

Hmmmmmmm..u have dated slot. Nice one
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Rolexxxy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
When will this boy ever get sense?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Reminderz: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
you're trying so hard to form a female moniker, isn't it high time you stopped and get a life? looking for the naive and stupid ones to scam right? these fraud and scam will lead you no where but your doom... get a life bro...

let's even assume you're bored, depressed or living a wretched life, is this the way to go? only you date men from the whole continent to come up with this your conclusion? are they following you from the village or you're just naturally cursed to be foolish?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
See the number of country men you have ducked their dicks.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Rexie96: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Karen2024:

Karen , please stop dating low class men, so you wont have to come to Nairaland of all places to rant since youre an international girl.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by AsomStructures: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Meeting and dating guys like that goes a long way in showing ur personality level too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
I thought Nigerian ladies don't date SA guys... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Bluntguy: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
With all these countries you listed no be international ol**** be that?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by sonofthunder: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Samantha124:
I thought Nigerian ladies don't date SA guys... undecided undecided undecided

Lol..... She's capping

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Nonexisting1: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is common to every Nigerian guy I have dated You should ask all the Nigerian men you've dated. Question answered.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Smitaro100(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Are you sure ure not mistaking your soakaway kitten for d boxers smell. grin
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by siofra(f): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
You don see them finish!

Very dirty, useless pigs.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Starzo: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Why is it that most Nigerian girls on nairaland have dirty,rotten suckaway pit smelling vaginas?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Bwilliam(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
All these guys from different countries have slept with you, but none of them thought you were worth putting a ring on...Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Dating men from all corners of africa should be your major concern, and not how we tend to deal with our boxers undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by rtdCivilservant: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Karen2024:
Understanding a Nigerian man is good for your sanity.
U just succeeded in letting us know that u are a LovePeddler, I mean a prostitute. Think about ur life, how many men have u slept with? Each sex u have with a man u are not married to devalues ur pussy, U are even shameless when u said 'I deprived my ex sex', as if sex is the only thing u offer in a relationship. I only pity the man that will end up with a cum-bag like u. I spit on u.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Karen2024:
It's tiring ohh they are ready to wear that one buzzers for one week without wash but insult ladies that changes undies everyday, very dirty set of men all they know how to do is body shame their worthless mother at home

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Starzo:
Why is it that most Nigerian girls on nairaland have dirty,rotten suckaway pit smelling vaginas?
Because your mother has it, and that's why you are unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by VinnyBaba: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
OP,

How many pants do you have?😒

Are they clean and do you Wash them well? 🙁
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by AndrewTate(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Only God and you know where you find these Nigerian guys ...
You should be very embarrassed to say such cos you probably find retards attractive.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Lilgabby(m): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2023
Evil kemi
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Rexie96: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
It's tiring ohh they are ready to wear that one buzzers for one week without wash but insult ladies that changes undies everyday, very dirty set of men all they know how to do is body shame their worthless mother at home

You know what the funny thing is ? No matter how many times in a day yall change your panties, ur kitten still stinks like a fish pond.. why why? You change panties pass politicians promises to change Nigeria
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Dshocker(m): 2:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Karen2024:

You are what you attract, if you weren't a walking bacteria, you wouldn't have attracted them.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by APOPTOSIS: 5:29am On Sep 06, 2023
....not surprised such a statement is coming from a "KAREN"...only if Nigerians will know how Americans avoid that name like plague.
Not even the American police/CIA would want to have anything to do with a girl bearing Karen...
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Starzo: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Because your mother has it, and that's why you are unfortunate
See them with the illogical,emotional rants when you give them a dose of their own medicine

Note: Don't dish out what you can't take
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Starzo: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Rexie96:

You know what the funny thing is ? No matter how many times in a day yall change your panties, ur kitten still stinks like a fish pond.. why why? You change panties pass politicians promises to change Nigeria
They don't know anything about vagina care

Many don't even know the meaning of the word gynecologist

Na only to carry rotten pussy dey look for 50k a night yahoo boys Dem Sabi
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Starzo:

See them with the illogical,emotional rants when you give them a dose of their own medicine

Note[b]: Don't dish out what you can't[/b] take
This quote should be for you Mr man, because u are actually the one giving what u can't take, it's actually obvious ur wringled hargard old mother has a shrink rotten kitten, na why u dey refer am to the op but we understand!! No fear an unfortunate thing will always remain unfortunate it's your destiny so deal with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Sef / Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend / Do I Have A Right To Be Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.