Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Abusing Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abusing Women (1687 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / I Have Never Been In A Position Of Abusing Trust - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusing Women by VenumX: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Nope , never laid my hands on any woman.

The last time, I ever did.( a dirty slap)
Was to correct my sister.( Later apologized).

So you shouldn't be upset with my comment cause it doesn't apply to you.

We all know domestic violence is seen as nothing in this part of the world. If sane people don't start to voice out in public, it won't stop.
Re: Abusing Women by Fmghewzy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
VenumX:

So you shouldn't be upset with my comment cause it doesn't apply to you.

We all know domestic violence is seen as nothing in this part of the world. If sane people don't start to voice out in public, it won't stop.

Not just this part of the world, for some reason some cultures think it's rude to interface in couples affairs.

Even if they are fighting publicly!

It makes absolutely no sense.
Re: Abusing Women by VenumX: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Not just this part of the world, for some reason some cultures think it's rude to interface in couples affairs.

Even if they are fighting publicly!

It makes absolutely no sense.

You see why I like to make reference to obodo oyibo people? When it comes to being a public nuisance, they make it their business.

That's why those people who excuse their madness by referring to their non existent african culture and tradition, I call them negroes. angry
Re: Abusing Women by Fmghewzy(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

You see why I like to make reference to obodo oyibo people? When it comes to being a public nuisance, they make it their business.

That's why those people who excuse their madness by referring to their non existent african culture and tradition, I call them negroes. angry

Lol ,not only Africans still believe in this stupid culture,
South Americans, mostly Arabians.

Even the obodo oyinbo self ,they have their own madness.
Re: Abusing Women by VenumX: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol ,not only Africans still believe in this stupid culture,
South Americans, mostly Arabians.

Even the obodo oyinbo self ,they have their own madness.

Abroad, if you hit anyone in public not just a female, you go to jail.

Here, everyone just stares like zombie.
Re: Abusing Women by Fmghewzy(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

Abroad, if you hit a anyone in public not just a female, you go to jail.

Here, everyone just stares like zombie.

grin grin.
Not all the time though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ridiculous Amount Of Body Fluids Exchange On The Lagos Island - DJ Big N / I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play / Dear Men, Your Woman Is Cheap If You See These 5 Signs From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.