Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Abusing Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abusing Women (1680 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / I Have Never Been In A Position Of Abusing Trust - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abusing Women by IjawAboki007: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
I have heard men abusing their wife's. earlier today I had an altercation with an abusive husband and of course I don't regret my actions.

So I went to this supermarket within the estate to get detergent so I'll do laundry. Its sunday and the supermarket was crowdy, in-between I don't know what argument these couple had before coming out but this man just slapped his wife and also called her "Stupid" everyone was shocked. when I turned i noticed she was even carrying a baby, I saw tears and fear in her eyes.

Reflex, I swear to God I didn't know when I dragged this fluffy looking man outside so I don't destroy things in the store, punched and gave him the beating of his life. funny enough the wife was crying that I should leave her husband alone.

What really got me furious was that for this man to have the guts and Stoutness do this to his wife outside not minding who was watching who knows what he does to her in house.

In a nutshell everyone begged that I should leave him and they asked him to kneel and apologize to his wife and of course he did.

ladies, Please y'all should be very careful don't opt for any marriage proposal that comes your way because of money. We have alot of derailed men dressed so neatly.

As I was leaving with my ariel two ladies from the store followed me and asked for my number. I don't know what they need my number for but I Sha gave them. ���

4 Likes

Re: Abusing Women by Nyascobar1414: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why lieth thou.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusing Women by H0didon(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chaii...

This like this can make our ancestors angry.
Re: Abusing Women by Rosaline5000: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
You did good but be careful next time make you no enter wahala and for the woman, some woman are so soft and low self esteem.
That's why some idiotic boys here feel marriage is a blessing to women and trying manipulate women into thinking if they dont rush and get married, their life wont be complete, when some girls read comments or things like that they feel they have to get married to any rubbish that comes their way thinking their time will be over soon.
If you look at the world today, we care less than we do decades ago, many people are so heartless that's why crime are on the rise, rituals killing are so rampant, brothers killing brothers because of properties, men and women killing their spouses up and down.
So this time if you want to enter into a relationship with anybody, shine your eye well because many people have so many emotional and mental issues and dont let people force you into a marriage that will kill you

5 Likes

Re: Abusing Women by VenumX: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
When negroes are corrected publicly, they will start doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Abusing Women by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
You have done well bruv
Only a stupid and weak man hits a woman

You have successfully earned yourself two wives, enjoy grin

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Abusing Women by odinson1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
You have done well bruv
Only a stupid and weak man hits a woman

You have successfully earned yourself two wives, enjoy grin

If she hits me first I'm hitting back in self defense.
No one is gonna emotionally blackmail me into getting my ass beat because they want me to be a Real man or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Abusing Women by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
odinson1:

If she hits me first I'm hitting back in self defense.
No one is gonna emotionally blackmail me into getting my ass beat because they want me to be a Real man or whatever

Good of you
I just hope she doesn’t pass out or die in your hands
Judge no dey hear abeg oh

With the hunger in everybody’s stomach now, it is not even advisable to hit a man too

Re: Abusing Women by omotoso1989(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
U av already gotten 2 new wives.congratulations for that
Re: Abusing Women by InfinityFabric: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
As I was leaving with my ariel two ladies from the store followed me and asked for my number. I don't know what they need my number for but I Sha gave them.
They need captain "Save a 304" on speed dial.

2 Likes

Re: Abusing Women by MadarasBlade(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
If you had died, she would have still followed her husband home.

Be careful next time.

Nothing concerns you, if they want to kill themselves, then so be it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusing Women by Dizzyyish: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
MadarasBlade:
If you had died, she would have still followed her husband home.

Be careful next time.

Nothing concerns you, if they want to kill themselves, then so be it.
It has been deeply instilled in most men to put chivalry above their own wellbeing.

I remember a post I read where a girl ran up to a guy she knew at a campus atm and said that some other dude hit her, baba went to beat up the dude only to later find out that the girl told him a one-sided incomplete story (she even left as the guy was busy beating the dude), he let the dude run away then some bystander informed him of the full story that the girl was in the wrong and that guy ran to go and gather his cult boys. The dude he beat came back with some boys and inquiring about the guy. Na so baba begin dey live like fugitive till he graduated and left the school.

4 Likes

Re: Abusing Women by Theboy21: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
So bros op you think what you have done will stop him from beating her back home, if she no get sense to japa leave the big old fool na her body go hear am...
Last time I checked interfering for lovers matter will make you look like the foolish one undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abusing Women by kingreign(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
IjawAboki007:
I have heard men abusing their wife's. earlier today I had an altercation with an abusive husband and of course I don't regret my actions.

So I went to this supermarket within the estate to get detergent so I'll do laundry. Its sunday and the supermarket was crowdy, in-between I don't know what argument these couple had before coming out but this man just slapped his wife and also called her "Stupid" everyone was shocked. when I turned i noticed she was even carrying a baby, I saw tears and fear in her eyes.

Reflex, I swear to God I didn't know when I dragged this fluffy looking man outside so I don't destroy things in the store, punched and gave him the beating of his life. funny enough the wife was crying that I should leave her husband alone.

What really got me furious was that for this man to have the guts and Stoutness do this to his wife outside not minding who was watching who knows what he does to her in house.

In a nutshell everyone begged that I should leave him and they asked him to kneel and apologize to his wife and of course he did.

ladies, Please y'all should be very careful don't opt for any marriage proposal that comes your way because of money. We have alot of derailed men dressed so neatly.

As I was leaving with my ariel two ladies from the store followed me and asked for my number. I don't know what they need my number for but I Sha gave them. ���

Hope you know your action was needless and could potentially put you in danger or cause things to go from bad to worse?
How? if you may ask.

1. If the man was armed, or had gangs around he could attack you and you’d be injured or killed.
2. Your pummeling that man doesn’t ensure he does not repeat same acts of assault and battery to his wife anywhere else.
3. The man may go home and falsely accuse the innocent woman of bringing her boyfriend to beat him up and this will totally worsen things than they were.
4. He could turn around and get you locked up and prosecuted for assault, battery and public nuisance and if he has evidences supporting his claim, he’d win.

Please, on no occasion should you endeavor to separate fights or issues with couples and then go the extreme length of fighting or assaulting one partner. It’s not a sign of a good mediation.

I do NOT support assault and battery of any gender or gender based violence.

1 Like

Re: Abusing Women by Enny2013(f): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
U tried...my gee!!
Re: Abusing Women by blaquebelle: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
You've probably made things worse for her because guess who he will take out his anger on cry. That lady needs to be followed up and saved. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abusing Women by odinson1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Good of you
I just hope she doesn’t pass out or die in your hands
Judge no dey hear abeg oh

With the hunger in everybody’s stomach now, it is not even advisable to hit a man too

A little slap won't kill her,na blow dey kill grin
The slap is just to tell her that it's not every man she can be able to mess with and go scot free
Re: Abusing Women by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
odinson1:

A little slap won't kill her,na blow dey kill grin
The slap is just to tell her that it's not every man she can be able to mess with and go scot free
Hehehe
Ma niggi cool

I believe you
Re: Abusing Women by Fmghewzy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
VenumX:
When negroes are corrected publicly, they will start doing the right thing.

Does everything has to be about race,are you forgetting that you are one too.

Always insulting , finding fault and pissed off at negroes why.

Or are you not black
Re: Abusing Women by VenumX: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Does everything has to be about race,are you forgetting that you are one too.

Always insulting , finding fault and pissed off at negroes why.

Or are you not black

What are your other monikers? undecided
Re: Abusing Women by Fmghewzy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
VenumX:

What are your other monikers? undecided

This is the only one I have.

I used to have another account,but I forgot the password.
Can't even remember the username
Re: Abusing Women by blinking001(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
The irony of it all is that the op thinks he did something right. Lol.
Indeed those who the gods wants to destroy they first make mad.

1 Like

Re: Abusing Women by VenumX: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

This is the only one I have.

I used to have another account,but I forgot the password.
Can't even remember the username

I have a hard time believing that . undecided
Re: Abusing Women by Dizzyyish: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sha, tis well
Re: Abusing Women by Fmghewzy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
VenumX:

I have a hard time believing that . undecided

Whyyy??. Honestly I don't.
Recently I got banned for insulting datboredbe.rri girl for being racist,I was tempted to create a new account.
But I am not that crazy about Nairaland .

Except if I want to, I was even thinking of creating a new account to troll her lol,that girl makes me sick.

But I didn't.
Re: Abusing Women by VenumX: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Whyyy??. Honestly I don't.
Recently I got banned for insulting datboredbe.rri girl for being racist,I was tempted to create a new account.
But I am not that crazy about Nairaland .

Except if I want to, I was even thinking of creating a new account to troll her lol,that girl makes me sick.

But I didn't.

As regards my comments, I am just cruising so relax. smiley My comments aren't about you.
Re: Abusing Women by Fmghewzy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
VenumX:

As regards my comments, I am just cruising so relax. smiley My comments aren't about you.

I clicked the follow button (although on purpose).

I see it when you post,I try hard most times not to quote you.
But those race related ones usually irk me ( I don't know if you mean them or not).
Re: Abusing Women by VenumX: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I clicked the follow button (although on purpose).

I see it when you post,I try hard most times not to quote you.
But those race related ones usually irk me ( I don't know if you mean them or not).

The ones where I say something meaningful, you will not comment on it...it's the ones where I am looking for trouble you find interesting to quote.

Just looking for trouble.
Re: Abusing Women by Fmghewzy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
VenumX:

The ones where I say something meaningful, you will not comment on it...it's the ones where I am looking for trouble you find interesting to quote.

Just looking for troublep

Okay true , but whose trouble are you looking for?
Re: Abusing Women by VenumX: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Okay true , but whose trouble are you looking for?

The culprits.

Seems as far as this thread is concerned, you are one.

You dey beat woman? undecided
Re: Abusing Women by Fmghewzy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
VenumX:

The culprits.

Seems as far as this thread is concerned, you are one.

You dey beat woman? undecided

Nope , never laid my hands on any woman.

The last time, I ever did.( a dirty slap)
Was to correct my sister.( Later apologized).

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Her Class Teacher Have Sex With Her After School VIDEO / Why do People Don't Listen To This Type Of Songs / Am I A Stingy Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.