Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. (1536 Views)

There’s Work To Be Done, Tinubu Tells Service Chiefs At First Meeting (Video) / Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
By the time buhari is done with Nigeria, tinubu will be stoned anywhere he mentions APC during campaign.

Most Nigerians can't see that APC have totally lost control of the economy and security of this country.

But buhari is focused on making sure the country collapses totally.

By the time he is done, any where tinubu mentions APC, he will be stoned.

20 Likes

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Kurutinto(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
I will be the first to stone buhari and anything I catch campaigning or voting for evil APC

18 Likes

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by FreeStuffsNG: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Don't try it.

HE Obi you are promoting with your politics of threats, hate and bigotry was in Oshogbo and no Yoruba or Northerner or Niger Deltan there stoned him.

You already lost.

4 Likes

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Oilwell(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
APC IS UNFORTUNATE EVIL THAT HAS HAPPENED TO NIGERIA

APC IS EVIL AND SHOULD BE ALLOWED NEAR ASO ROCK AGAIN.

With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever. Now a great grand father wants to continue from where Buhari stopped.

The truth is still that APC is Evil. I believe that in the hierarchy of evil. Satan is number 1 and APC party is number 2. APC has given the economy of Nigeria a big wound. For the sake of our children and children's children to have a country of their own APC should not be allowed near ASo Rock in 2023.

DOLLAR IS HOW MUCH TODAY?.

6 Likes

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Don't try it.

HE Obi you are promoting with your politics of threats, hate and bigotry was in Oshogbo and no Yoruba or Northerner or Niger Deltan there stoned him.

You already lost.

He will not be stoned because of ethnicity or religion, but the state of the nation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by FreeStuffsNG: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
udele1:

He will not be stoned because of ethnicity or religion, but the state of the nation.
Don't stone anyone and not even one you hate because he is a better candidate than the one you support because he is from your tribe and religion.
Check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources". Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Kurutinto(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Don't try it.

You already lost.

LoL, so Buhari, Tinubu et Al are all promoting politics of love... Clown, be there deceiving yourselves. Nigerians are not zombies like u and ur irks

7 Likes

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Kurutinto(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't stone anyone and not even one you hate because he is a better candidate than the one you support because he is from your tribe and religion

When we call you zombie, you say we are insulting you

1 Like

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't stone anyone and not even one you hate because he is a better candidate than the one you support because he is from your tribe and religion

I'm not the one that will stone him. But sirilanka treatment awaits him.

8 Likes

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4AsoRock2023:
You can't stop the moving train

#BAT2023

It stopped in UK hospital.

6 Likes

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by richie240: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nwoke, u Berra dont start what u will not be able to finish.
Your progenitors (selectively) threw stones' at the northerners, westerners and Midwesterners whilst protecting their own leaders in Jan 15, 1966 and it left u with at least 1 million 'shortage' in human capacity.

What ur fathers did and didnt succeed, I warn u not to try it!
cool
udele1:

1 Like

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by puremaker7(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
udele1:
By the time buhari is done with Nigeria, tinubu will be stoned anywhere he mentions APC during campaign.

Most Nigerians can't see that APC have totally lost control of the economy and security of this country.

by the time Tinubu emerged, you will be nursing hypertension.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The terrorists they invited in 2015 are already threatening to bring them to their camp, hope they will spare tinubu.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
puremaker7:
by the time Tinubu emerged, you will be nursing hypertension.

Let's pray he will not flee the country before elections.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by knowhowk: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Naija I hail

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Jessyjeff: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
APC has nothing to campaign on, the party is like a Ponzi scheme. Buhari had no economic plan, other than closing of Nigeria's borders and borrowing money from lenders. By next year, loan servicing will be more than federal government revenue. That will attract IMF and World Bank to call the shots in Nigeria once again, of which the result will among other things, further devaluation of Naira and sacking of civil servants across federal and state ministries.

Nigeria needs a government that will reduce cost of governance and attract foreign investors. APC has over the last 7 years, shown that it has no capacity to do any thing in that direction.

3 Likes

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jessyjeff:
APC has nothing to campaign on, the party is like a Ponzi scheme. Buhari had no economic plan, other than closing of Nigeria's borders and borrowing money from lenders. By next year, loan servicing will more than federal government revenue. That will attract IMF and World Bank to call the shots in Nigeria once again, of which the result will among other things, further devaluation of Naira and sacking of civil servants across federal and state ministries.

Nigeria needs a government that will reduce the cost of governance and attract foreign investors. APC has over the last 7 years, shown that it has no capacity to do any thing in that direction.

They have set tinubu up on all fronts, he will pay for the sins of APC.

2 Likes

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hahahah they need to be flogged with cord wire
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by richie240: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
If he 'flees' it won't be bcus of Ipob.
Trust me, eyes don open!
cool
udele1:

Let's pray he will not flee the country before elections.
You are very well free to flog ur elders/fathers as u did to ekweremadu in Germany but nor carry ur sacrifice pass junction_; dont try it on other ppl's fathers!
Dassol!
cool

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
Trust me, eyes don open!
cool

What has IPOB got to do with debt exceeding revenue? Central Bank increasing interest rates and free fall of the Naira.

The impact will force people into aggression. Considering his health, he might not be able to escape.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
Trust me, eyes don open!
cool

You are very well free to flog ur elders/fathers as u did to ekweremadu in Germany but nor carry ur sacrifice pass junction_; dont try it on other ppl's fathers!
Dassol!
cool

Well, if he could sell drugs to ruin people's children, he deserves whatever comes his way.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
udele1:

We're finished

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Aldol: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kurutinto:
I will be the first to stone buhari and anything I catch campaigning or voting for evil APC
Ok we are waiting
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Kurutinto(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

Ok we are waiting

If you talk nonsense, I go stone you join
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4AsoRock2023:
You can't stop the moving train

#BAT2023
Moving train that crashed in Osun a week ago grin grin

1 Like

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Jessyjeff: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
udele1:

They have set tinubu up on all fronts, he will pay for the sins of APC.
Absolutely.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by richie240: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na ds 'strong head' make Una lose close to 1 million souls in a needless war.
I guess its part of ur genetic makeup right?!
cool
udele1:

Well, if he could sell drugs to ruin people's children, he deserves whatever comes his way.
The funny tin is that when u face d repercussions now, of ur fuulishness u begin to wail 'genocide'
.cool
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Aldol: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kurutinto:

If you talk nonsense, I go stone you join
Media warrior
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by richie240: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nwoke, me I don talk my own o, ehn-ehn.
The rash/brash thinking that makes alaigbo a den of Igbos should be limited to alaigbo.

We're in a democracy not ipobcracy.
If u see d tin/person wey disenfranchise u in any way, go to court.

But if u insist on taking d laws into ur hands just ensure that the person is one of Urs. Simple as ABC!
cool
udele1:

What has IPOB got to do with debt exceeding revenue? Central Bank increasing interest rates and free fall of the Naira.

The impact will force people into aggression. Considering his health, he might not be able to escape.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
Na ds 'strong head' make Una lose close to 1 million souls in a needless war.
I guess its part of ur genetic makeup right?!
cool

The funny tin is that when u face d repercussions now, of ur fuulishness u begin to wail 'genocide'
.cool

How many souls have been lost since 2015 under APC? Even katsina is not spared.

And people that lost 1 million souls still came back to buy the ancestral land of those that lost nothing? grin grin grin

How do u explain that?

1 Like

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by richie240: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nwoke, let's stick to d 'flogging/stoning' topic.
Dont derail ur own thread biko.
I have already 'saided' my 'said'.
We muuuve!
cool
udele1:

How many souls have been lost since 2015 under APC? Even katsina is not spared.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso / We Must Wakeup To Stop Peter Obi IPOB Terrorist Declares PHOTOS / BREAKING: Wike Dumps Jandor, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.