Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. (1561 Views)

There’s Work To Be Done, Tinubu Tells Service Chiefs At First Meeting (Video) / Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
Nwoke, me I don talk my own o, ehn-ehn.
The rash/brash thinking that makes alaigbo a den of Igbos should be limited to alaigbo.

We're in a democracy not ipobcracy.
If u see d tin/person wey disenfranchise u in any way, go to court.

Uf u insist on taking d laws into ur hands just ensure that the person is one of Urs. Simple as ABC!
cool

Oga, Jonathan was stoned when the economy was not this bad. Its normal for hungry people to be angry people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc0k2KXGDWU
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by richie240: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nwoke, I have 'saided' my 'said' already.
You self, 'do' ur 'do'.
cool
udele1:

Oga, Jonathan was stoned when the economy was not this bad. Its normal for hungry people to be angry people.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
Nwoke, let's stick to d 'flogging/stoning' topic.
Dont derail ur own thread biko.
I have already 'saided' my 'said'.
We muuuve!
cool

We are saying the same thing. There is a repercussion for wrecking the economy and campaigning to remain in power.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by paramakina202: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
What is udele1 the APC agent up to?
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by richie240: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
And I agree with you on d bolded, but what I dont agree with is ur method of meting out 'judgment' on those u felt were at fault.
Thats a prelude to anarchy.

Boko own dey dia, we never see solution; Ipob own too still dey dia with no headway, u wan con add anarchy to d mix? Mbanu, my hands awa not dia!
cool

udele1:

We are saying the same thing. There is a repercussion for wrecking the economy and campaigning to remain in power.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
And I agree with you on d bolded, but what I dont agree with is ur method of meting out 'judgment' on those u felt were at fault.
Thats a prelude to anarchy.

Boko own dey dia, we never see solution; Ipob own too still dey dia with no headway, u wan con add anarchy to d mix? Mbanu, my hands awa not dia!
cool

Like I said, i am not the one going to do the stoning. Am I responsible for what is happening in sri Lanka today?

The APC government is pushing Nigerians to the wall, a reaction is eminent.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by richie240: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
My guy, if I say I no know u, na lie I dey talk.
I know d Kain tin wey ur aiz dey see for ya blodas' hands all bcus of say u dey stand on d side of truth. I know say u nor be Ipob.

U see d mata wey dey ground ehn, e don pass that one wey u dey recommend.
That kain action will/can succeed in other places bcus they are not as ethnocentrically divided as we are in Nigeria.

We all saw what happened in 1966 didnt we? If only d coupists had 'balanced' d killings probably we won't be where we are today.
.That approach u suggested won't work in as much as some have already displayed their open, undisguised and persistent hatred for other ppl who dont speak d same language as them.

Poser: do u think d hausas/Yoruba's would have taken it lightly were ekweremadu to be a Hausa/yorubaman beaten by igbos (even) in d diaspora?
And vice versa, do u think igbos will let it lie low if ekwemady's 'Caners' were Hausa/Yoruba's?
cool
udele1:

Like I said, i am not the one going to do the stoning. Am I responsible for what is happening in sri Lanka today?

The APC government is pushing Nigerians to the wall, a reaction is eminent.

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by OKOATA(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Veryfoolishboy: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
udele1:
By the time buhari is done with Nigeria, tinubu will be stoned anywhere he mentions APC during campaign.

Most Nigerians can't see that APC have totally lost control of the economy and security of this country.

But buhari is focused on making sure the country collapses totally.

By the time he is done, any where tinubu mentions APC, he will be stoned.

Bro you should be cautious of the things you post... Remember ipob are looking for every means to pull you down. Did you see a post that made front page lately?
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
richie240:
My guy, if I say I no know u, na lie I dey talk.
I know d Kain tin wey ur aiz dey see for ya blodas' hands all bcus of say u dey stand on d side of truth. I know say u nor be Ipob.

U see d mata wey dey ground ehn, e don pass that one wey u dey recommend.
That kain action will/can succeed in other places bcus they are not as ethnocentrically divided as we are in Nigeria.

We all saw what happened in 1966 didnt we? If only d coupists had 'balanced' d killings probably we won't be where we are today.
.That approach u suggested won't work in as much as some have already displayed their open, undisguised and persistent hatred for other ppl who dont speak d same language as them.

Poser: do u think d hausas/Yoruba's would have taken it lightly were ekweremadu to be a Hausa/yorubaman beaten by igbos (even) in d diaspora?
And vice versa, do u think igbos will let it lie low if ekwemady's 'Caners' were Hausa/Yoruba's?
cool

The hardship is uniting Nigeria. And the reaction will be the same nationwide.

Tinubu better learn how to run.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Veryfoolishboy:

Bro you should be cautious of the things you post... Remember ipob are looking for every means to pull you down. Did you see a post that made front page lately?

What does IPOB have to do with this? If I say rain will fall next year, does my stand on IPOB change anything?

It's natural that Nigerians will react in a manner that will shock tinubu during campaign. He is not feeling what they are feeling, but he will have a taste.

I don't support Violence. But Tinubu and APC sowed violence against jonathan. Its natural to have it come back.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by IamAtikulate: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4AsoRock2023:
You can't stop the moving train

#BAT2023
Seun

This is a BOT. 100% confirmed
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just incase u do not understand the title. I mean, where Buhari is taking this country, it will be difficult for Tinubu to campaign successfully under APC without witnessing aggression.

It's a ticking time bomb.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by plaindealer: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Typical senseless ipob rubbish..
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
plaindealer:
Typical senseless ipob rubbish..

Do they have IPOB in Sri Lanka?
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Omoslim26: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kurutinto:

When we call you zombie, you say we are insulting you

Honestly speaking,boo the criminals but don't attack them.
Nija na very complicated Country oo,even if na person from Iragbiji start the stoning the evil ones go play in the tribal card oo undecided
Apc really show Nija shege.
If person tell me 30 years ago se I go see this kind suffering wey dey happen for Nija now I go bet am with all my inheritance se na lie undecided
I pity for this children wey no enjoy Nija at all
Most of them do not know that some years back as a student if them see #10 for your hand na thief you be oo grin
Chai I remember
how bubu take manage scatter everything to this extent still dey shock me oo shocked shocked

Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omoslim26:

Honestly speaking,boo the criminals but don't attack them.
Nija na very complicated Country oo,even if na person from Iragbiji start the stoning the evil ones go play in the tribal card oo undecided
Apc really show Nija shege.
If person tell me 30 years ago se I go see this kind suffering wey dey happen for Nija now I go bet am with all my inheritance se na lie undecided
I pity for this children wey no enjoy Nija at all
Most of them do not know that some years back as a student if them see #10 for your hand na thief you be oo grin
Chai I remember
how bubu take manage scatter everything to this extent still dey shock me oo shocked shocked

For your information, the southerners are educated and civil. They are the least affected by bad leadership. So you already know where tinubu will reap what he sowed.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Omoslim26: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
udele1:

For your information, the southerners are educated and civil. They are the least affected by bad leadership. So you already know where tinubu will reap what he sowed.

I think such a thing has a higher percentage of happening up North,not bcus of Education but bcus they have seen hell in this Apc govt.
One boy from zamfara narrate the plight of his State how him take lost him papa and brother,men the thing just be like gory movie to me undecided
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by udele1: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

I think such a thing has a higher percentage of happening up North,not bcus of Education but bcus they have seen hell in this Apc govt.
One boy from zamfara narrate the plight of his State how him take lost him papa and brother,men the thing just be like gory movie to me undecided

They are waiting for Tinubu.
Re: By The Time Buhari Is Done, Tinubu Will Be Stoned. by Vulturereloaded: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
My brother, it seems buhari is just getting started.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy independent 2million Man March For Peter Obi in Akwa ibom (pic) / Bola Tinubu Stole $1.1 Billion - Lauretta Onochie / Obi Coasting To Victory As Atiku , Tinubu And Kwankwaso Tear Northern Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.