Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye (35370 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by IgOga(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
tinsel:
2023: Don't distract my attention, vote any candidate of your choice - Adeboye

Published By: Kazeem Ugbodaga
24th July, 2022

The General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has told his church members not to distract his attention and that they can vote for any candidate of their choice in next year’s elections.
This comes amidst controversies surrounding the Muslim-Muslim ticket adopted by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the position of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).
Adeboye, in a viral video on social media during sermon told his congregation not to distract him as his assignment had nothing to do with partisan politics.

“My assignment is to pray for you, including Nigeria, my assignment has nothing to do with partisan politics. Don’t distract my attention. You will bear me witness, those of you who are genuine members of Redeemed Christian Church of God, I have never told you this is the person you should vote for.
“Have I ever told you that whether in secret or in open? Never. I have never said this is the party you should belong to, I have never said it and I will never say it. And you know why, because in Redeemed Christian Church of God, every party is heavily represented. Every one, APC, PDP, APGA, Labour Party, etc,” he said.

Adeboye also disclosed the reason he had never voted in any election in Nigeria.
According to him, “The only reason I have never voted is that if I vote for anyone, I will be unjust to the rest of my children, I am the father of all and I like it that way. All I am saying and I am saying it loud and clear, as a Nigerian, everyone of you, you are Nigerians before you became a Christian, because nobody is born a Christian. You are a true Christian because you gave your life to Jesus Christ.

“Before you became a Christian, you are a Nigerian, you have a duty to your country, to register, to vote, to make sure that your vote should count, you have a duty to belong to any party of your choice at the very grassroots, you can’t sit down, fold your hand, refuse to vote and then begin to complain about the government.
“What were you doing when they were voting? They were voting, you sat down at home, you did not register and then some people came round and selected for you whether at the gubernatorial level, presidential level or local government level. They chose for you because you refuse to do anything and then you begin to complain.
“You must register, you must vote, you must sit down there after you have voted until they count the vote, you must know who they said won. You must make sure there is no more rigging in Nigeria. I don’t care which is your party, I don’t care who you vote for but do your duty, that is what I am asking you to do and you must do it.”
https://mobile.twitter.com/pmnewsnigeria/status/1551275161608826881?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

God bless you...this is the kind of wisdom I expected from CAN but they were behaving like a political party....I am always for freedom of choice in any decision

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by NOwazobia: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
The truth of the person of Peter Obi as the savior remains an assumption... He was not even outstanding as a governor to be sure he will wrath miracles if he is elected...

Just to move from the nomenclature and a lesser evil is the only reason that could sway me.

Stop being an all emotions.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by GodsOwnMan: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
opari, all that muslim-muslim propaganda from pandora Obi supporters just to get Adeboye's endorsement stuck in the red mud grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Amunethseranu(f): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
just imagine calling adeboye an occult bastard simply because he doesn’t support peter obi

Can we now see that those shouting Christian whatever are just doing it for their selfish reasons,this is a Christian calling adeboye bastard n this guy is surely against Muslim Muslim ticket

A Christian doesn’t love his fellow Christian but he’s screaming to high heavens about a Muslim living comfortably with a Christian
In the number one confraternity of Sivå first class occult in Africa and india ~ A Nigerian pastor is their grandmaster and a governor is it's Acolyte supreme ... Politics and Religion are same

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by GodsOwnMan: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omoslim26:
You are very rude oo undecided
Na ya mate you dey talk to?

Keep kwayet. Is he not one of you obi__diots? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Amunethseranu(f): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
tinsel:

And you condenming Tinubu and shouting up and down when you have other options to vote is not playing politics? Some of us that have not entered a church are not Christians.
...sisterfire hates Christianity and Islam formed by sacred triangle ( trinity of Satan, feral and Lucifer ) infact anything Religion, but in Nigerian politics she is safe with christianity formed by Satan than islam of Lucifer
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Omoslim26: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Keep kwayet. Is he not one of you obi__diots? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na me you dey tell keep kwayet undecided
All dis bornthroway pikin sef ehhn undecided

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by GodsOwnMan: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omoslim26:

Na me you dey tell keep kwayet undecided
All dis bornthroway pikin sef ehhn undecided

obidi0t how far? keep kwayet! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Amunethseranu(f): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omoslim26:

You are very rude oo undecided
Na ya mate you dey talk to?
He deserve no respect from me ..I have no business with his occultism and blood quest but he shud hand over redeem to the rightful owners( the children of the founder ) like he promised the founder and stop hunting them dead or alive , he an atheist believe in no god and karma ,but it shall face the music in due time .
He supported buhari his confraternity member in 2015 and I am not pertub with his gimmicks now

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Aldol: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u are as fake as Igbo made products

Fake pastor,u are always here preaching but here I are telling people to disobey God n angel if they support apc

So with your noise about Christ all this years,u will gladly disobey God cos of political issues

U are noting but a fake ass scammer who can betray God over political issues

As from today henceforth I know reasonable people won’t take u serious again cos u are far from what u preach

U can’t b preaching about God n love n b rebellious to the same God n angel because he doesn’t tell u what u want to hear
Na today you know the scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Aldol: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Amunethseranu:
This occult bastard is fighting it ...shame on you adeboye by dia cunny fruit we shall know them.
You just called a high ranking pastor occultic bastard because he didn't tell you to vote Peter Obi. Na wa ooo
I am a Christian but am ashamed of being with a christian for the fact that you are also a Christian. I can't imagine a Muslim call his Imam a bastard, he won't do it no matter what

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Omoslim26: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

obidi0t how far? keep kwayet! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stupid boy grin grin
Bat don chop your sense finish grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by GodsOwnMan: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omoslim26:
I am Stupid boy. Pandora criminal and mass murderer obi gave me mkpurimirin wey don chop your sense finish

Na so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Aldol: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omoslim26:
Does he have to sound it to your ears before you do the right thing??
If you are a Christian and you go out there to vote for tinubu know that you have stamped your yes for 24 straight years of Muslim rule,do someone need to tell you the implications of such agendas undecided
I am a Christian, what is wrong with a Muslim, all the Christian governors in the south, what difference do they make
Just pray for a good leader even if na pagan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by pedrilo: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Even with a Muslim Muslim ticket? Oga go and sit down!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Omoslim26: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

I am a Christian, what is wrong with a Muslim, all the Christian governors in the south, what difference do they make
Just pray for a good leader even if na pagan

Oh so you are a Christian and you think it's cool to do 24straigh years of Muslim rule undecided
Forget about Religion,as an Honest and prudent human being,is muslim-muslim ticket right,just,fair,does it promotes equity, inclusiveness, unity in a country with diversities like Nigeria??
If your answer is Yes then it means you are a man without honesty and character.
So how can a dishonest man claim to be a Christian undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Indispensable85(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Amunethseranu:
This occult bastard is fighting it ...shame on you adeboye by dia cunny fruit we shall know them.

See tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Omoslim26: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Na so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin You call yourself stupid boy still dey laugh join am grin grin
You are a mumu boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Gbogbowa: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sir I understand your point but politics is game of numbers and interest, the Christian also desire to be President too but with the arrangement of Muslim Muslim ticket that will not happen until after another 16 years that will cost Christian so much so we are going to vote Obi that will protect our interest. Actually I don't expect much from you because Osinbajo is an APC member and Tinubu wife also APC member and they are your church member,I stand by Tunde bakare,oyedepo and can ,this is your opinion sir not mine and I don't believe is also from Christ because the northern Christian interest must be protected

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Indispensable85(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
God bless you richly sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Aldol: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omoslim26:

Oh so you are a Christian and you think it's cool to do 24straigh years of Muslim rule undecided
Forget about Religion,as an Honest and prudent human being,is muslim-muslim ticket right,just,fair,does it promotes equity, inclusiveness, unity in a country with diversities like Nigeria??
If your answer is Yes then it means you are a man without honesty and character.
So how can a dishonest man claim to be a Christian undecided
You talk like a child. What is fair for me is when the their is huge economic transformation, good security, available jobs, hope etc. Will a Muslim Muslim government stop you from serving your God?
Are u from the east?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Amunethseranu(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

You just called a high ranking pastor occultic bastard because he didn't tell you to vote Peter Obi. Na wa ooo
In the number one confraternity of Sivå( euphemic name a code to them n none of my biz) first class occult in Africa and india ~ A Nigerian pastor is their grandmaster and a governor is it's Acolyte supreme ... Politics and Religion are same
I am not pertubed by his dispositions because I saw it coming grin, he approved his flocks to vote PMB a floor member in his occult in 2015 and what went wrong in 2022 all of a sudden ? Ask urself that

I am a Christian but am ashamed of being with a christian for the fact that you are also a Christian. I can't imagine a Muslim call his Imam a bastard, he won't do it no matter what
... I am not a christian , nor a moslem or have any Religion , the truth is that I am the virus eating up the churches , I can sacrifice my life to see all churches and mosques go up in flames ,but I prefer Christianity founded by Satan than the Islam of Lucifer in Nigerian politics. I can't support Islam to see churches go down because that stupidity and Wickedness,that's how Jewish satanist think not antichrists , I am an Antichrist I prefer the system go down than humanity brainwashed by the system...
THATS HOW
WE ANTICHRIST
THINK
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Amunethseranu:

You're better swab and keep shut if you don't know what to say. Everyone mustn't be emotional about issues that could affect his ministry. The church comprises of party members of APC, PDP and the likes and as such it is wise the people are allowed to make thier choices rather than be coerced into such. More so, have there been a better government even with the christian - Christian at state level, Muslim - christian or christian - Muslim at the federal government level?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gbogbowa:
Sir I understand your point but politics is game of numbers and interest, the Christian also desire to be President too but with the arrangement of Muslim Muslim ticket that will not happen until after another 16 years that will cost Christian so much so we are going to vote Obi that will protect our interest. Actually I don't expect much from you because Osinbajo is an APC member and Tinubu wife also APC member and they are your church member,I stand by Tunde bakare,oyedepo and can ,this is your opinion sir not mine and I don't believe is also from Christ because the northern Christian interest must be protected

Same CAN that have become a tool for politics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Nicetry: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dapson73:

Why should you insult him for being impartial?

Watch your mouth before it leads you to where you'll regret.

May God forgives your sin.

Oga adebayo or whatever una dey call him is a hypocrite and very dubious personality.. his antic is too glaring to be ignored.. oga if una dey reveren such character and scared of his spiritual manipulation.. good and fine for u guys and keep been gullible.. me he should go to hell and Bleep himself join with his fucking mother

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by logicalhumour: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
--
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by OBoy50: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
cheesy
Enter redeem church and be redeemed from grace to grass.... REDEEM CHURCH?? GOD FORBID!
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by SamOchuko: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
I refuse to be in the middle or neither here nor there!
Let me say this boldly and without fear or favor.
Do not fall for the disguise! Do not fall for the trap
Even if an angel tells u to vote the Apc 2023 partnership, reject it...
That Partnership will launch Our Nation into calamitious calamity.
Run for your life! You are warned..

Righteousness are you the one who typed this or did someone hack your account? Even if an angel ask that we should vote APC we should not? wow, did you vote Buhari in 2015 and 2019 when he ran with Pastor Osibanjo? Guy you have a right to campaign for whoever you want but bringing in your a member of the heavenly body is a no no, nai b say your type of Christianity na do as I say not as I do, no shaking sha, best of luck to you, I beg nor spam any thread with your preaching again as e clear say u day choose the biblical decree you go obey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Omoslim26: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

You talk like a child. What is fair for me is when the their is huge economic transformation, good security, available jobs, hope etc. Will a Muslim Muslim government stop you from serving your God?
Are u from the east?

You do not only speak as a child,you speak like a dumb one too.
So as a human being you do not understand that in a country like Nigeria with diversities there are some species that are quite necessary in ensuring our diversities becomes our strength instead of break us further?
You must be a criminal minded person to think it's cool to have 24 straight years of Muslim rule,at a time when some terrorist are preaching against the FG, urging people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State undecided
Such agendas will give credence to the ideologies this terrorist are preaching,this is one of the fears of people that have sense.
Secondly people that have sense understands that we need to continually put in work towards ensuring that we Unite better,in doing so, Equity,Trust, Inclusiveness,Fairness are cores spices as enshrined in our constitution to achieve a United Country with diversities.
Please don't quote me again, your brain too too low abegii undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Gozac: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
I expected this from him when I have been saying it that Yoruba Christians don't care about Muslim Muslim ticket since one of their own is on the ballot and they religious liberals and they value tribe and culture above religion
This is just testing the mic, when the chips are down others will say it doesn't matter apart from Oyedepo who has been anti APC right from the onset

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Gozac: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Gbogbowa:
If you believe that Yoruba Christians are on the same page with you on this Muslim Muslim brouhaha you are in for a long thing and will be disappointed. They will all vote Tinubu their leader and son and they are liberal Christians and they place culture and tribe above religion.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Gozac: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Aldol:

Are u from the east?
Do you know that Egypt and Turkey were former Christian countries? Go and read how they got Islamised

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.