Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye (35371 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Safyqueen: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2022
WibusJaga:

Adeboye is wrong on this. Wouldn't say he is being cowardly, but he cannot bury his head under the sand like the proverbial ostrich & pretend that all is well.
Yes, nobody expects him to tell us who to vote for but he should at least tell his flock (as one who hears from God) whether the Muslim-Muslim ticket portends danger or not.
No good shepherd allows his flock the freedom to stray into potentially dangerous areas.
Even if he wanted to play safe, he could have just stopped at saying he will align with whatever CAN/PFN says. I'm pretty sure he'll clarify his stance in days to come.

Now concerning this M-M ticket:

Imagine a scenario where the M-M ticket sails thru & we have a Muslim President & a Muslim Vice...

Now imagine a reverse scenario where we have a Christian President (very competent) & a Christian Vice...
I can guarantee you that the 2nd scenario would be a sure recipe for undiluted violence. MURIC will immediately rise to condemn it, Massive protests will erupt in the North, plenty of churches would be burnt down, Christians up north would be lynched at sight, shops would be looted....

So with this, why should any sensible Christian support the Muslim-Muslim ticket. Infact no right-thinking Nigerian should support it.

Our elders say:
"You Don't Use Your Teeth to Divide Vulture Meat If You Forbid Eating It"

This assertion of yours is wrong. The north is more matured than your assertion. The north hold Islamic religion as their culture and they are wrapped together, no separation. But politics is different and separated from religion hence the northern politicians are majorly not the Islamic clerics. Remember Pantami was nominated please.

Muric cannot instigate or infiltrate religious chaos in the north.
Moreover, there are other options, why joining politics with religion. This is the reason north is always on top. They play politics not religion.

Tinubu is the only option for power to move South for now. If the south doesn't want it , the north will still have it through Atiku. Obi cannot win a ward across river Niger up north.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Jack500: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
FOR THE RECORDS

WHAT DID OCCULT ADEBOYE MEAN BY " WE WERE NIGERIANS BEFORE CHRISTIANITY CAME ?

Go and ask your father.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Amunethseranu(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2022
tenpipsperday:

God bless you. Many of them are not happy with Obi because they really don't want a better Nigeria. If Nigeria is better today the flocking to church will decrease and they are not happy about it.
If only Adeboye can steal doctor strange's mind stone ,he will do it ...just to blind our minds from what he wants to tell his congregation ie TINUBU IS THAT MESSAIH WE AWAIT REJOICE AND BE GLAD ...like tinubu , adeboye is in great deep blue sea and d devil.
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Amunethseranu(f): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Jack500:

Go and ask your father.
Ask ur mum rather
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by teawhy2788(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2022
When we are telling you that RELIGION is not POLITICS,u dnt agree.So,u want baba Adeboye to endorse pitobi,Pitobi can't be Nigerian President for nw,see pple that are Christians stil causing their fellow Christian bcs of Peter Obi,it shows we christians dnt evn like ourselves. Anyway,in BAT mandate l stand,either Muslim/Muslim or Muslim/herbalist

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Jack500: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Nicetry:

Oga adebayo or whatever una dey call him is a hypocrite and very dubious personality.. his antic is too glaring to be ignored.. oga if una dey reveren such character and scared of his spiritual manipulation.. good and fine for u guys and keep been gullible.. me he should go to hell and Bleep himself join with his fucking mother

At least, he is known, who know you in your family? No wonder they don't succeed in your family and you are clearly towing that path.
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Rawtruth1: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
This man looks more like a business man than a defender of the faith. All weather man unlike the vibrant fearless Oyedepo of Winners.
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Jack500: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Gozac:

If you believe that Yoruba Christians are on the same page with you on this Muslim Muslim brouhaha you are in for a long thing and will be disappointed. They will all vote Tinubu their leader and son and they are liberal Christians and they place culture and tribe above religion.

Yes, we do, I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by victorazy(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
I refuse to be in the middle or neither here nor there!
Let me say this boldly and without fear or favor.
Do not fall for the disguise! Do not fall for the trap
Even if an angel tells u to vote the Apc 2023 partnership, reject it...
That Partnership will launch Our Nation into calamitious calamity.
Run for your life! You are warned..

God bless you sir!!
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by victorazy(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:
That's the genuine man of God speaking not the paid PDP pastors led by the CAN of cancerworm

Even Dr. Paul Enenche abi?
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by victorazy(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Jack500:

Yes, we do, I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu.

Bigot from Ogbomoso
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Jack500: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
victorazy:

Bigot from Ogbomoso

I am voting Tinubu, go and hang yourself.

Your Peter Obi will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by brightDdon(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
WibusJaga:

Adeboye is wrong on this. Wouldn't say he is being cowardly, but he cannot bury his head under the sand like the proverbial ostrich & pretend that all is well.
Yes, nobody expects him to tell us who to vote for but he should at least tell his flock (as one who hears from God) whether the Muslim-Muslim ticket portends danger or not.
No good shepherd allows his flock the freedom to stray into potentially dangerous areas.
Even if he wanted to play safe, he could have just stopped at saying he will align with whatever CAN/PFN says. I'm pretty sure he'll clarify his stance in days to come.

Now concerning this M-M ticket:

Imagine a scenario where the M-M ticket sails thru & we have a Muslim President & a Muslim Vice...

Now imagine a reverse scenario where we have a Christian President (very competent) & a Christian Vice...
I can guarantee you that the 2nd scenario would be a sure recipe for undiluted violence. MURIC will immediately rise to condemn it, Massive protests will erupt in the North, plenty of churches would be burnt down, Christians up north would be lynched at sight, shops would be looted....

So with this, why should any sensible Christian support the Muslim-Muslim ticket. Infact no right-thinking Nigerian should support it.

Our elders say:
"You Don't Use Your Teeth to Divide Vulture Meat If You Forbid Eating It"

This is how turkey (an initial christian nation) started and today it's a core Islamic nation.

This Adeboye of a man,,hmmm for me, some of these big pastors (Adeboye for instance) are no difference with the politicians because they can afford everything money can buy for themselves and household,the best security as well.

I don't blame him,,I blame my fellow christians who do not see any wrong in the activities or utterances of some of this men of God, all they do is to believe and affirm that it's coming from Gods servant, despite their level of education and exposure as well the ability to distinguish between good and bad

Will he (Adeboye) say he's in support of the M.M ticket? And if he's not,can't he make his stance known??

What's the distraction.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by josilcool(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Righteousness2:

Had it been you have congregation that comprises different tribe and different political parties you have understood better
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Rawtruth1: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2022
You are not sincere at all in this. You can't pretend to be neither here nor there. That's cowardice. But you supported APC in 2015 because of Osinbajo. A typical Yoruba man is always who he is irrespective of religious gab
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by teawhy2788(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2022
1.when they tell you PETER OBI is different. Tell them,if he is different, he will never associate with Atiku,till today he still see Atiku as his leader and he will never criticize him. He is also a serial cross carpeter like othe nigerian politicians. From APGA to PDP to LP.

2.IF they say they just don't want APC and PDP.Tell them Peter Obi and his deputy were formal PDP members and Doyin okupe and co who worked with GEJ will be part of his government. Even saraki will decamp

3.if they say APC and PDP destroy nigerian.Tell them Peter obi was part of the destroyers under GEJ as members of economic advisers.

4.if they tell you Tinubu is old?Tell them non of them is young. Peter obi is 61yrs old and qualified to be a geriatric patient in some country.Majority of past US presidents are above 65yrs.

5.if they say Peter obi is intelligent and an economic guru.Tell them Peter obi studied philosophy and finished with third class.BAT graduated on top of his class in accountancy.

6.if they say Peter obi performed well as Anambra governor?how come no standing physical legacy we could point to in Anambra. Also,how come we didn't know untill now.when BOLA TINUBI,FASHOLA,AMBODE ,AKPABIO,AMAECHI,UDOM EMMANUEL, UMAHI,ZULUM etc good performance in their states were and are known by all.Peter obi at any time was never the best performing governor in the country.

7.if they say Lagos used to be former capital.Tell them Lagos is different from Lagos state.lagos state and river state were established in 1966.lagos has 5 districts, only one of the district was formal capital.

8.if they tell you Tinubu did nothing in lagos?,Tell them to tell you how lekki and island looked like before 1999.Ask them if,RRS,LCDA,LAMARTA,LAWMA ,Millennium schools,etc were in existence in 1999.

9.if they tell you but fashola and ambode did 7 and 9?,tell them he Laid the foundations. Afterall,they didn't support him when he brought them and they blame their failures on Tinubu. He can as well be responsible for their success.

10.if they tell you lateef jakande prepared the blueprint, tell them lateef jakande was Awolowo disciple just like Tinubu. Tinubu reviewed the blueprint. BRT and Lekki free trade zones etc were never part of thr plan.

11.Dangote refinery was supposed to be in Ondo state.Tinubu and fashola wooed him to lagos.Ask Dangote himself.

12.if they tell you Tinubu is a bigot.Tinubu was the first governor since 1999 to appoint an Igbo man Ben akabueze from anambra as commissioner for finance in lagos.His wife is a Christian for 35yrs.Majority of his political disciple cut across board.Mention one act of detribalism or non-act of religion bigotry by Peter obi.infact he deported northerners and non anambra indigens as governor.He has never congratulate Muslims on eid before untill recently.

13.If they tell you Tinubu is greedy and ambitious.Tell them Tinubu left power since 2007.he never aspire to become a senator or minister even when he sponsored alot of his protégé to become one untill now.It is desperation that made PETER OBI to jumped from APGA to PDP to LP.

14.if they tell you Tinubu should be made responsible for Buhari few shortcomings, Tell them they have forgotten Tinubu was mocked for being sidelined,used and dumped by the government. Infact,his distractors celebrated his decimation. His only crime is that he remains loyal to his party and the game.

15.if they tell you,he had no secondary school certificate. Tell them to produce Dr Afe Babalola secondary school certificate.There are many alternatives to enter university abroad.

16.if they tell you he is responsible for LEKKI massacre. Tell them it boils down to hatred and blackmail.hatred will not kill some people, initially they said he was the one sponsoring endsars to embarass Buhari. Later they said he ordered thugs to attack endsars protesters, and lastly, he ordered the army to shoot at protesters, someone who holds no political office is suddenly giving orders to the army. Even a sitting governor was unable to order a common police commissioner in his state. We saw videos of where nnamdi kanu was ordering his brothers to go and destroy tinubus biz and companies, but we chose to ignore that cos of the hatred we have for tinubu.

17.if they tell you he wants to islamize nigeria by choosing shetimma. Tell them the same CAN still blame buhari for Islamization even when he choosed pastor Osinbajo.The Igbo people never voted Awolowo when he choosed Philip a Christian like him as vice and they still hate Awolowo. Even till early this year,Igbo and some Christians still call OSINBAJO fake pastor.so,even if Tinubu pick pope,they will still call him fake POPE.if they call bishops that attended shetimma unveiling fake.They have called pastor osinbajo,a renowned RCCG pastor too fake before. Infact,to them Tinubu wife is fake.
Copy.

Comrade Abdulkareem
#ABAT2023
#get_your_voters_card_ready

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by tonididdy(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Preacher practise what you preach.
You start the sermon by saying, you don't vote in nigerian politics

And then you turn around and say...

Go get your pvc and vote,it's your duty.

Mr adeboye...are you above the law? Are you bigger than Nigeria? Afterall you are not God!

...until Christianity takes the bull by the balls and its horns, it will never be taken seriously or feared, because of weak leaders like adeboye, a Muslim has the effontry to pick another Muslim in a nation weee the Christian and Muslim population is 50/50 and the Christians are being persecuted in the open ...and a supposed Christian leader is talking like he has a trailer load of cement on his body.
Adeboye will not ipenly condemn a muslim-muslim ticket but will condemn terrorism against Christians in the North but because his fellow tribemate and pal is running for president, he doesn't want to be disturbed ! undecided

With this body language he's indirectly not condemning a muslim-muslim ticket!
An imam will never tell his followers to vote who they like, they will be very specific.

If osinbanjo had won the primary and picked obi as his running mate ....Will this country not be on fire now?
Even popular Obi did not dare pick a Christian as running mate undecided

Tinibu is openly saying, i dont need the SE, SS, SW christian votes, the north and its muslims are enough. Isnt that an insult on chrutuans ? That we are a 5th wheel in our country (a spare)

And adeboye is OK with this ? angry
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by deeva2: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
This occult bastard is fighting it ...he supported his follow confraternity member ( A junior cult member) to presidency in 2015 and refused to do same 4 an outsider
I saw it coming grin

Mind ur words..

Wud u call him occult bastard if he openly declare support for obi..

You are one of the hypocrites Christians complaining of muslim muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Safyqueen:

This assertion of yours is wrong. The north is more matured than your assertion. The north hold Islamic religion as their culture and they are wrapped together, no separation. But politics is different and separated from religion hence the northern politicians are majorly not the Islamic clerics. Remember Pantami was nominated please.

Muric cannot instigate or infiltrate religious chaos in the north.
Moreover, there are other options, why joining politics with religion. This is the reason north is always on top. They play politics not religion.

Tinubu is the only option for power to move South for now. If the south doesn't want it , the north will still have it through Atiku. Obi cannot win a ward across river Niger up north.

Brother, I am very sorry for dabbling into your discussion. Also, I did not read or understand what you wrote very well. I only understood the last paragraph.

Hmnnn! It seems most people don't understand the IBOs except few of us that attended University in IBO land several years ago. For your information, IBOS are not after power coming to South. The major ambition of the IBOS is that the power should not come to Yorubas. It is a warfare declared against the yorubas but yorubas are not aware.Many yorubas are also ignorantly supporting them to the amazement of the core north.

The IBOS first priority is for Power to return to the North. They know Peter Obi cannot win. They are just using him as a backup option. They know Peter Obi can never get 6% of Core north votes and can never get 10% of South West votes. IBOS preoccupation is for power not to come South. IBOS don't belief in anything South except it favours them.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by tonididdy(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2022
josilcool:

Had it been you have congregation that comprises different tribe and different political parties you have understood better
So he's afraid to speak the truth because of his high profile congregation?
Adeboye and every pastor in Nigeria should without micing of words OPENELY AND LOUDLY CONDEMN A muslim-muslim ticket .

Period!
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Norwichsailor(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
This occult bastard is fighting it ...he supported his follow confraternity member ( A junior cult member) to presidency in 2015 and refused to do same 4 an outsider
I saw it coming grin
Because he didn't insult tinubu? You people are irritating

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2022
tonididdy:
Preacher practise what you preach.
You start the sermon by saying, you don't vote in nigerian politics

And then you turn around and say...

Go get your pvc and vote,it's your duty.

Mr adeboye...are you above the law? Are you bigger than Nigeria? Afterall you are not God!

...until Christianity takes the bull by the balls and its horns, it will never be taken seriously or feared, because of weak leaders like adeboye, a Muslim has the effontry to pick another Muslim in a nation weee the Christian and Muslim population is 50/50 and the Christians are being persecuted in the open ...and a supposed Christian leader is talking like he has a trailer load of cement on his body.
Adeboye will not ipenly condemn a muslim-muslim ticket but will condemn terrorism against Christians in the North but because his fellow tribemate and pal is running for president, he doesn't want to be disturbed ! undecided

With this body language he's indirectly not condemning a muslim-muslim ticket!
An imam will never tell his followers to vote who they like, they will be very specific.

In Yoruba land, an Imam will tell his followers to vote their conscience.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by tonididdy(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2022
babaolofin:

In Yoruba land, an Imam will tell his followers to vote their conscience.
Yoruba muslims are considered as infidels in the North. They are considered as the slaves of the prophet.

Am talking core North imam, you takling.... undecided
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by chriss100: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
To fellow Christian’s,imagine how this ipob n pandora supporter describe adeboye because he doesn’t tell them what u want to hear

To u supporting them without knowing their way of life,think about what will happen to u if peter obi eventually becomes d president n u fall out with them?

Think about what will happen to u if eventually u don’t agree with peter obi once he becomes d president,will u be able to voice out with this their mentality of crush any opposing idea?

U can’t know them better than Reno , the same way they hail u now cos they believe they can use u to realize their ambition they have hailed reno more than that before,once u criticize any of their moves then u must lost your head

Reno was an angel when he was releasing singles for buhari n insulting tinubu but d moment he talked about angel obi,then his daughter must die n all his accounts must b reported n deleted?

If they can do that to Reno for having a different opinion even when Peter obi is yet to become president,don’t u think they will do more to u when their angel becomes d president?

The earlier the better u realize u are just like a bridge to their ipob agenda,after using u to cross d bridge they will call for your head

A word is enough for d wise

Well said bro. I concur. Those people from that region are a despicable bunch. I continue to warn my people to stay away from them. They are uncultured, uncouth, garrulous and pathetic. Reno, FFK and Deji can attest to all you said right here. Their culture is the worst I have seen in this country. I guess it’s the way they are raised over there. That region is Hell on Earth. God knows I will never set a foot in that dungeon.

The same Yoruba people they refer to as “amala and ewedu” people from the “south wastee” are the same Yoruba people they are demanding/forcing/arm-twisting and blackmailing to vote for that 3rd class nonentity. The guy with little to no achievement after 8 years in office. Their agenda is DOA.

Honestly, I can’t stand those people. Remember the mentor/leader/god of their secessionist terrorist group insulted our pastors and told his sheep not to attend… “Yoruba churches”. Honestly, it’s disgraceful. There is absolutely nothing civil about the people from that region. Unfortunately that one that’s presently at the mercy of the zoo DSS has been abandoned and replaced with that 3rd class average Joe. He is their new God. Don’t worry terror leader, your sheep will return to you February next year when this futile adventure comes to an end. There is a new God in town. He specializes in anything 3rd class and below. You have had your turn Bossu na 3rd class turn now ooo. His Egun deputy is still busy working overtime on twitter trying to discredit us. I’m glad I was able to shed more light on that fake Yoruba boy. A ti so Omo Egun yen di Omo Ale. Aje

Eyin Omo Odua A ki yin oooo!! My beloved Yoruba people, don’t let them blackmail you using the religion card. Their agenda is clear for all to see. They want to install their own while using you to achieve it. If they are successful (he won’t smell that office) they will turn around to mock you like they did back in Jonathan’s regime. Na marginalization if he enters that office. Look at how they’re behaving even though he hasn’t even won. How do you think they will behave if he wins? Your guess is as good as mine.

They insult our church leaders all the time. Take a look at this thread and see how they have been insulting Pa Adeboye simply because he chose to remain neutral. They expect him to support that 3rd class man from that region simply because he’s a Christian? grin. Una go wait for Pa Adeboye’s endorsement titi una go tire. See nau!! See how they are insulting our GO. Honestly, it’s shameful

Religion does not matter. We are one Yoruba.. one race. Nothing like superior or inferior Yoruba like they practice in their retrogressive region. Whether Christian, Muslim or Traditional, we are all equal and one under the guidance of Eledumare. Let’s also put our agenda first. I’m a Christian/IFA boy, met my girlfriend as a Muslim (she chose to covert, it was her choice) but she’s now a Christian. Her parents and elder brothers are all Muslims and they support her decision to switch. We celebrate Christmas and sallah together. That’s the Yoruba race for you. Humility, respect and tolerance (religious) are some of our strengths

It’s like I’ll go and see my Baba this week sef make he reveal my Odu. Make Baba also cleanse me from the negative energy I’m exposed to daily from the people from that region. If na to carry Ebo put for head... grin I go carry am. If na to sacrifice Ewure… I go do am. grin Then from there na mosque on Friday and then round it off with nice praise and worship service at church on Sunday. Chai. God is good oooo. grin Honestly, I’m not a Muslim and have never practiced. This here is why the Yoruba are a special race. It’s not even close. Eledumare a to wa oooo!!! Oluwa Ese oooo!!! ASE!! ASE!! ASE!!!

That’s why I don’t like to type or contribute on nairaland because once I start, I can’t seem to stop. Let me stop here jare.

N.B: I don’t reply people from that region. Wouldn’t want to lower my IQ to their level. I honestly can’t deal. I also know fake Yoruba accounts when I see one, so I would ignore those. Aje

BAT/SHET 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by tonididdy(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:

I don't think you have read any holy book no man ordained by God behave in I don't care manners.
When King David committed adultery Prophet Nathan Rebuke David, when Saul misbehaved Prophet Samuel Rebuked him, even When Kind Ahab's wife Jazebbel Misbehaved Prophets all rebuked King Ahab.
God is not an author of I don't care.
It is either Adeboye is an Hypocrite or he does not know the Work of man of God

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Tzar(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2022
So, when they vote a tormentor, you will ask them to come to church for deliverance and blessing?

Instead of guiding them to the person God has chosen to lead them out of the hell that they are in now.

Or does God not talk to you again?!
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by AngelicBeing: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Gbamsulotely wink
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by deeva2: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
He has done the ryt thing.

You dnt expect Pastor Adeboye to carelessly declare support for any politician or political party..

A muslim friend who cares abt me is better than a Christian brother who hate me..

Vote ur preferred candidate and stop insulting Pastor Adeboye..
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Kaysalas(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2022
CoolAmbience:

My brother, what will I gain from lying or hiding my identity?

Whether you are from Aguata, Orumba Noth or Orumba South, we are still bound by one strong bond known as the OAU, which means Old Aguata Union.

Respect Boss!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Kaysalas(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

No, the point is you pro-APC elements have nothing on Obi, so you resort to baseless allegations from Pandora - the same publication that fingered your principal in a whopping 117 billion Naira fraud.
Difference between Obi and Tinubu, though, is that the former has refuted these allegations and cleared himself. This is more than we can say for Tinubu.
Got it now? Good!
Refuted by words of mouth right? grin grin
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by dragunov: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
tinsel:
2023: Don't distract my attention, vote any candidate of your choice - Adeboye

https://mobile.twitter.com/pmnewsnigeria/status/1551275161608826881?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Sir, your assignment also includes speaking the truth to power and refusing to pray for wicked and corrupt politicians that come to you for blessings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members / Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.