Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye (35374 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Aldol: 4:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

You do not only speak as a child,you speak like a dumb one too.
So as a human being you do not understand that in a country like Nigeria with diversities there are some species that are quite necessary in ensuring our diversities becomes our strength instead of break us further?
You must be a criminal minded person to think it's cool to have 24 straight years of Muslim rule,at a time when some terrorist are preaching against the FG, urging people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State undecided
Such agendas will give credence to the ideologies this terrorist are preaching,this is one of the fears of people that have sense.
Secondly people that have sense understands that we need to continually put in work towards ensuring that we Unite better,in doing so, Equity,Trust, Inclusiveness,Fairness are cores spices as enshrined in our constitution to achieve a Unite Country with diversities.
Please don't quote me again, your brain too too low abegii undecided undecided
All this teenagers for naira land,I see what your only concerned about is Christian presidency. Mumu is your father not a Christian, make him go contest na. See person wet dey claim say e get sense, who religion help sef? Tinubu is a Muslim, his wife a Christian and a pastor, they live together , why hasn't he islamized his wife.You go about threads telling people to vote Christian as if religion Is the only measure of competence. Your Christian governors in your state, what have they done differently. This your stupid religious intolerance will only destroy you. Stupid hypocrite like , if you quote me again you will see hell,oponu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Aldol: 4:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

You do not only speak as a child,you speak like a dumb one too.
So as a human being you do not understand that in a country like Nigeria with diversities there are some species that are quite necessary in ensuring our diversities becomes our strength instead of break us further?
You must be a criminal minded person to think it's cool to have 24 straight years of Muslim rule,at a time when some terrorist are preaching against the FG, urging people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State undecided
Such agendas will give credence to the ideologies this terrorist are preaching,this is one of the fears of people that have sense.
Secondly people that have sense understands that we need to continually put in work towards ensuring that we Unite better,in doing so, Equity,Trust, Inclusiveness,Fairness are cores spices as enshrined in our constitution to achieve a Unite Country with diversities.
Please don't quote me again, your brain too too low abegii undecided undecided
See this dumbo, All this teenagers for naira land,I see what your only concerned about is Christian presidency. Mumu is your father not a Christian, make him go contest na.
See person wey dey claim say e get sense, who religion help sef? Tinubu is a Muslim, his wife a Christian and a pastor, they live together , why hasn't he islamized his wife.You go about threads telling people to vote Christian as if religion Is the only measure of competence. Your Christian governors in your state, what have they done differently. Is the division in Christianity not worse.
This stupid religious intolerance will only destroy you? stupid hypocrite like, if you quote me again you will see hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Aldol: 4:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Gozac:

Do you know that Egypt and Turkey were former Christian countries? Go and read how they got Islamised
Nigerian can never and will never be islamized. If Nigeria would be islamized, Buhari should have been the perfect one to Islamize it. Shove away that thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by kingthreat(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
This occult bastard is fighting it ...he supported his follow confraternity member ( A junior cult member) to presidency in 2015 and refused to do same 4 an outsider
I saw it coming grin

Igbos are a problem in this country. Your hate holds no bounds. Anyone who doesn't support Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi gets insulted.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by everythinggirly(f): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Wahala na see finish.
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2022
Dapson73:

Why should you insult him for being impartial?

Watch your mouth before it leads you to where you'll regret.

May God forgives your sin.
Is that place Hellfire ? grin grin You guys fear Hell so much it’s no wonder y’all can’t think straight
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2022
moufan:
so you expect him to tell them to vote for Peter Obi? hahahaha, Peter Obi will never be nigeria's president. Peter Obi will not win a single local government in nigeria

He will win all the ONLINE Local Governments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2022
tinsel:
2023: Don't distract my attention, vote any candidate of your choice - Adeboye

https://mobile.twitter.com/pmnewsnigeria/status/1551275161608826881?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
/

He makes sense but ..

When they come shooting in his church, he shouldn't disturb our peace. We will keep our sympathy inside as well.

/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by nemynely(m): 6:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Globad:

You should be interested in rapture and not 2023 elections.

Leave the worldly people to vote in this world in 2023 while you wait for the angels to lift you up before or in 2023.

Stop meddling in our worldly affairs.

You don't seem to realize that as Christians, we are expected to be heavenly conscious and earthly useful at the same time.
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by charlesdibiat(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Niceone baba.. thunder fir obi and his supporters amen cool
who gave birth to this one?
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Zorn: 6:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

Asiwaju is clever than Una.
If today Asiwaju goes for a pope as his running mate. Una no go still vote for him

PMB went for A pastor as his running mate, did you vote for him?
Cry me a river
What was PMB thinking contesting for a position he failed woefully in. You people don't reason outside of tribe and religion while voting a candidate in presidential election that's you vote anything then Start complaining.
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Bar1941(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
This occult bastard is fighting it ...he supported his follow confraternity member ( A junior cult member) to presidency in 2015 and refused to do same 4 an outsider
I saw it coming grin

You are mannerless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Gkay1(m): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Vccxx
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by ASAPFERG1: 6:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

Na me you dey tell keep kwayet undecided
All dis bornthroway pikin sef ehhn undecided
bastard igboman grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Benwallt(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
I refuse to be in the middle or neither here nor there!
Let me say this boldly and without fear or favor.
Do not fall for the disguise! Do not fall for the trap
Even if an angel tells u to vote the Apc 2023 partnership, reject it...
That Partnership will launch Our Nation into calamitious calamity.
Run for your life! You are warned..
Nothing different after all. Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by duality(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

If today Asiwaju goes for a pope as his running mate. Una no go still vote for him

Cry me a river

No good reason to vote BAT and there's nothing to pretend about it. Only the ethnic and religious bigots will hold on to that your line. The leading candidates have presented themselves. Obi, remains better.

The youruba bigots, couldn't push for Osinbajo now they feel threatened.

Who in the world wouldn't want an Osinbajo as their president.

You can call me Igbo or IPOB, because that's the lame response, when truth is told bigots, even by their own blood brother.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2022
What is the maturity in asking OTHER to vote when you don't?
Maturity in this case is silence.
His reason for not voting is because his church is represented. That is the height of selfishness and greed.
I have stopped voting because I read from the Bible that the only solution is God's kingdom. Human government is remains on a stable control of the devil. Before I became Christian, I was Nigerian. Now, I gave that up for Christianity and every damn human is my brother. I am no longer into this so-called dungeon of politics. I move spiritually.
tinsel:

He is actually showing maturity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Tundex911: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Issokay Mr Righteousness2

Righteousness2:
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Boyewu: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Only a bastard can know a bastard older than his own grandfather �
Amunethseranu:
I saw it coming grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by ASAPFERG1: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2022
charlesdibiat:
who gave birth to this one?
igbo man goan die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Josephkabila12: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Correct Sir 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Thegoodone13(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2022
He has said it all. Get your voter card and vote for your choices. As a Christian, who will be your choices?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by CoolAmbience(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Hi
Amunethseranu:
I saw it coming grin

I am not a fan of Adeboye, or even religion.

I must say this, Adeboye got it 100% this time.

Vote who you want.

You can't force people to do your bidding.

Obi was my state governor for 8 years....can you list his landmark achievements? Was he able to conduct common LGA elections? Did he ever give account of how he expended LGA funds? Which wise leader goes about bragging about saving billions in a jobless economy?

Muslim-muslim, Christian-christian, Muslim-christian, Christian-muslim.....all these are nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by CoolAmbience(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
This man for selfish gains has refused to see the truth and speak the truth.

I am not a fan of Adeboye, or even religion.

I must say this, Adeboye got it 100% this time.

Vote who you want.

You can't force people to do your bidding.

Obi was my state governor for 8 years....can you list his landmark achievements? Was he able to conduct common LGA elections? Did he ever give account of how he expended LGA funds? Which wise leader goes about bragging about saving billions in a jobless economy?

Muslim-muslim, Christian-christian, Muslim-christian, Christian-muslim.....all these are nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Olamicwoto: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2022
U are really a father in lord. God bless you sir
Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Liamm(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:

Cry me a river
this is why you'll forever remain stupid. He's an incumbent with a pastor as his vice and what change has he brought? You APC folks appear to be pepertually stupid

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by daygee12: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
U be Mumu fake preacher we know type.
Na ur type u go dey deceive church members they sleep with them. Very soon I will expose u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:

I don't think you have read any holy book no man ordained by God behave in I don't care manners.
When King David committed adultery Prophet Nathan Rebuke David, when Saul misbehaved Prophet Samuel Rebuked him, even When Kind Ahab's wife Jazebbel Misbehaved Prophets all rebuked King Ahab.
God is not an author of I don't care.
It is either Adeboye is an Hypocrite or he does not know the Work of man of God
Do you no this message was preached by Adeboye 3 months ago.....but was brought up again by the Op to suit the narrative of the present...let's learn to read and make research.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye by CoolAmbience(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Softmirror:

grin ADEBOYE HAS SHOWN ALOT OF MATURITY LIKE BISHOP KUKAH.

That's maturity.

Who cares about the rants by immature bunch of social media fellows...

It is simple...vote who you want, and stop talking nonsense about Muslim-muslim ticket.

What did Obasanjo as a Christian achieve as president? His achievements are nowhere near 25% of what Buhari has put in place, in terms of critical Infrastructures.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Is Driving Nigeria Towards Disaster & Instability — Obasanjo / Olisa Agbakoba Applauds President Tinubu On Floating The Naira And Subsidy / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.