Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' (5734 Views)

Kogi APC Primaries: Rape Of Democracy, God Will Descend On INEC – Smart Adeyemi / Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Onogiede(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Yes, I agree with you that Edo is miles ahead of Akwa Ibom in international prostitution and that explains why 99% of their ladies travel to Italy, Dubai, and other parts of the world to sleep with dogs and subject themselves to all sort of despicable activities just to eke a living. Secondly, Edo is miles ahead of Akwa Ibom in Diabolism, sorcery and evil pratices so who am I to contest with you?
Infrastructurally, Edo beats Akwa Ibom state a million times, infact it is one the fastest growing states in Nigeria, with the best governors since 1999. Lol!
Edo State trumps Akwa Ibom in human trafficking, sex predation, cultism, robbery, kidnapping and every form of social vices. Joke is on you!
Hope you know this very state you referring as? You will soon buy an unpriceable market,.wait for them
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by ola31701: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2022
okok...
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by PeaceNexus(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2022
My brother I am not from Akwaibom, I am talking based on my personal experience. Maybe the places you mentioned are where you also work and that's where you meet them. I am talking of where I meet Akwaibom people.
EmekaA125:

Oil and gas industry in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu serving Madam and doing housework. Continue lying and deceiving the public grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Femifasola: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

The foolishness and hatred exuded by most of you is out of this world. If not mistaken, you're igbo by your name. You suddenly forgotten how you people peddled drugs everywhere in the world, ventured in rituals just to Excell in business..no wonder you people are being hated everywhere in Nigeria, because you lots see yourself to be better than others. Very Usêlèss tribe Igbo is. I am done defending you people here on nairaland, you people don't deserve it at all.
I thought you're igbo. That guy can be fulani oo, forget the name deception

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by mrfizy(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2022
There's so much foolishness littered all over nairaland.Some are saying that Akwa Ibom people are short, with a funny language/accent and doing menial jobs and all we know is sex.I find it funny.
Reality is people move from their locality to a different locality to do this menial jobs:I see Igbo,hausa,Yoruba and other tribes menial labourers in Uyo going about their work.
About the "funny language" , every language sounds funny to non speakers:I personally with all due respect find Igbo and Yoruba languages so loud that I sometimes wonder if they ever speak in low tones.
Ndito Eka Emesiere.
Welcome to the land of promise.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Femifasola: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Minime10:

Apart from cocaine pushing, unknown gun men, fake spare parts, ritual killings for money, what does an idiot like emeka known for Terrorists grin
That guy is fulani disguising as igbo. Don't get deceived into insulting igbo. Are you new here?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by omaclarry(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

There's no good side about Akwa Ibom and Calabar.

You think so? Well they are good and dependable people if you get close to them. I have many Akwa Ibom people as friends and their ladies is a story for another day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by ggood: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
SaintBishop:
grin grin I remember people were praying for Gedoni to be nominated so that he will be evicted, cause they are tired of watching him and kaff fvck all the time on tv, true true nothing special about them.
is Gedoni from Akwa Ibom?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by RealEzee(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

Shut up there. Being educated is not about job. It breaks limitations, widens horizons and cure all ills of life.
grin talk am again without crying this time

Who be ur president again? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Rahkman: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

Perfect description. Nothing good comes out from them except sex and womanizing. After eating dog meat, their eyes will open and they will be looking for a girl to rape. Very usele.ss set of people. Good for nothing househelp and gate man menial job seekers. Spits
you are very stupid for this statement akwa ibom are one of the best citizens that can come out of Nigeria,this is coming from an igbo guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Fibonacci88: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
EmekaA125:

Shut up there. Is there anything the guy said about Akwa ibom that's not true? Are ur people not known to be doing househelp and gateman work where they are being paid 12–15K a month?? Some of them both females and males are used as sex slaves because of their low life. I thought Akpabio claimed to have put a stop to that by investing in education? What happened after? Useless set of people. Spits embarassed embarassed
Be guided.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Minime10(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
SaintBishop:
You can take note for all I care. Now scram out of my mention,I don't exchange words with worthless Akwa iboms cunt who engaged in bestiality.

Who is this miserable mongrel & fowl thief
The other day, u almost got burnt for stealing chicken close to our street , but was rescued by some spirited citizens, never worry, u wouldn't be that lucky next time. Chronic kleptomeniac dingbat like u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Vinnie2000(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lalasticlala, let dis thread enter FP nah. sad

The Gbasgbos here is cool for some comic relief. cool
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Tellwhat: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by Tellwhat: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
The bbnaija guy Bleep up. Why deny your own place even if one or two Bleep ups dey there
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by OVB123: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I heard that the low self esteem idiot is working at Blenco Pharmacy here in Lagos so don't blame him. Na one of those low self esteem animals that hasn't been to Akwa Ibom b4 na why e go allow international olosho from world olosho capital insult am why e dey smile like go. Timid animal!
Why are you pained? what the young man is said is the truth.
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 2:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Emeka focus on ur erosion state. I hope u re typing this nonsense from home b4 ipob blst ur head if u dare step outside. I don't like to get involve in tribal banter here but ppl like u are the ones creating enemies for Igbo ppl. Reason why ppl are even scared of voting obi.
We all know the tribe that have consistently given us a bad name outside the country. From drug trafficking to blood money, even a respected senator from ur place is in police custody for organ trafficking. Mention one state in d whole of ur eroded east that can stand shoulder to shoulder with Akwa Ibom. From imo down to Abia u lots have the worst set of politicians yet u hav d guys to spew rubbish about Akwa ibom. Ur stupidity was even more exposed when u compared Edo state with Akwa Ibom. Be guided.
Shut up there. Use.less dog meat people. Mmong fools
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 2:58am On Jul 26, 2022
omaclarry:

You think so? Well they are good and dependable people if you get close to them. I have many Akwa Ibom people as friends and their ladies is a story for another day
Mtcheeeeeeeew. They're all useless from top to bottom. Nothing good can ever be attributed to them. Their reputation is in being energetic for sex after eating dog meat. Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 3:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Vickym1:

U get bad mouth, shebi u know grin
I know. My mouth no just good at all grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 3:07am On Jul 26, 2022
mrfizy:
There's so much foolishness littered all over nairaland.Some are saying that Akwa Ibom people are short, with a funny language/accent and doing menial jobs and all we know is sex.I find it funny.
Reality is people move from their locality to a different locality to do this menial jobs:I see Igbo,hausa,Yoruba and other tribes menial labourers in Uyo going about their work.
About the "funny language" , every language sounds funny to non speakers:I personally with all due respect find Igbo and Yoruba languages so loud that I sometimes wonder if they ever speak in low tones.
Ndito Eka Emesiere.
Continue supporting evil and defending ur tribe. Pronouncing junction as yonture is not funny to you abi?? Or bearing funny names as Emediong, Itorobong, Ekpeyong, Ireobong, Iniobong etc is something to be proud of abi?? Spits embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 3:12am On Jul 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

The foolishness and hatred exuded by most of you is out of this world. If not mistaken, you're igbo by your name. You suddenly forgotten how you people peddled drugs everywhere in the world, ventured in rituals just to Excell in business..no wonder you people are being hated everywhere in Nigeria, because you lots see yourself to be better than others. Very Usêlèss tribe Igbo is. I am done defending you people here on nairaland, you people don't deserve it at all.
Peddling drugs is far better than prostitution or adultery where married women have no sanctity for marriage, sleeping with every tom, dick and harry just to satisfy their high sexual drive as common in Akwa Ibom State. Even Ex Akwa Ibom Corps Members (males) can attest to this. Once you are good in bed, you will enjoy ur service year in Akwa Ibom. Too bad and condemnable.
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by EmekaA125(m): 3:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Supreme01:
The guy is not well inform about his people and couple with his low self-esteem. We've forgive him anywhere, he's our son next time we may be forced to disown him. Ekpe uma afo abiot ebot.
Get away with ur useless forgiveness. Ezi
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:04am On Jul 26, 2022
OVB123:
Why are you pained? what the young man is said is the truth.
Shut that your diarrhetic gutter up! What is true? He lacks self-confidence and is not fit to be living as a man.
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Onogiede:
Hope you know this very state you referring as? You will soon buy an unpriceable market,.wait for them
C'mon disappear! Probably, there is another state called Edo in Nigeria and not the one we all know.
Buy unpriceable market kill you there.
The same state that is not fit to be coughing when Akwa Ibom is talking, but since we are all in Nigeria you want to massage your stewpid and bruised ego. Bleep off dude!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Lothaire:
If Akwa ibom is that great you people won't he running away from it. Look at you pointing fingers at edo people, while Akwa iboms are bloody leaches in others people State. Your hypocrisy is something else.
No doubt, Akwa Ibom state is a great state and some of my folks migrate to other places since migration has always been part of human behaviour.
If you weren't unintelligent, you would have realised that there are still millions of Akwa Ibomites who are resident in Akwa Ibom compare to the negligible number outside the state.
By the way, there's no part of our constitution that has criminalized the movement of Nigerians from one part of the country to the other, but you are inherently foolish to know this.

In addition to the above, a major player in the oil and gas industry is not a state to be understimated? As we speak on this now, Russia's successfully leveraged on her energy power(oil and gas) to hold the whole Europe to ramsom.
Don't be so daft!

Finally, my people are not leeches but you are irredeemably dull and mentally impaired to understand that part of the proceeds from the oil and gas industry that your useless Nigerian state distributes to your lazy and parasitic state governments comes from Akwa Ibom, the money that my state government would have channeled into job creation for Akwa Ibomites.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:31am On Jul 26, 2022
EmekaA125:

Perfect description. Nothing good comes out from them except sex and womanizing. After eating dog meat, their eyes will open and they will be looking for a girl to rape. Very usele.ss set of people. Good for nothing househelp and gate man menial job seekers. Spits
Coming from a bombastic Igbo animal, ritualist, rapist, thief, fraudster, cultist, kidnapper, drug and human trafficker cum ostracised international ex-convict from the most worthless tribe on earth.
This is interesting! Lol!
Let me remind you that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

It is ironic that a worthless Igbo animal whose beautiful tribe is known globally for criminality and has been declared persona non grata by many countries is taunting Akwa Ibomites.
This one think say him be human being? Even in Nigeria, his tribe has been reduced to a rag by the major stakeholders. Hahahaha!
C'mon get out criminal!

If this is how you worthless igbos will disrespect other tribes after helping Obi to win, God will never let Obi win.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2022
EmekaA125:

Shut up there. Is there anything the guy said about Akwa ibom that's not true? Are ur people not known to be doing househelp and gateman work where they are being paid 12–15K a month?? Some of them both females and males are used as sex slaves because of their low life. I thought Akpabio claimed to have put a stop to that by investing in education? What happened after? Useless set of people. Spits embarassed embarassed
You this frustrated and ostracized Igbo criminal! I will bruised that your empty and stewpid ego. Your dirty, useless and animalistic Igbo tribe will never have anything on Akwa Ibomites in this life or the next.

You must be referring to your worthless Igbo pigs who are notorious locally and internationally for ritualism, fraudster, scamming, sex slavery, human and drug trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing, cultism, drug abuse, prostitution, fake product selling, baby factory products, and every form of criminality. grin grin grin

A tribe that celebrates and worships criminals is the most useless tribe on earth.
I shit on Igbo tribe. Hahahaha. Even shit is better than your god forsaken tribe.

You will always serve other tribes in Nigeria until you pigs stop worshipping and awarding criminals. Hahahaha

God will never let an animal like Peer Obi to rule Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians please these people are animals and criminals so don't vote for Peter Obi.
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2022
mrfizy:
Ndito Eka Emesiere.
Don't waste your time on that Osu whose tribe is known all over the world for criminality. Even shit has more respected than Igbo tribe, the most worthless tribe in the universe. Lol!
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2022
EmekaA125:

Continue supporting evil and defending ur tribe. Pronouncing junction as yonture is not funny to you abi?? Or bearing funny names as Emediong, Itorobong, Ekpeyong, Ireobong, Iniobong etc is something to be proud of abi?? Spits embarassed embarassed
bloda you have gone mad to the extent of condemning our beautiful Akwa Ibom names. Yabaleftie you need to be caged again. Hahahahaha! Only madness can cause this
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:12am On Jul 26, 2022
EmekaA125:

Shut up there. Use.less dog meat people. Mmong fools
Keep quiet there! Dirty animals and ritualists disrespecting humans! Idad Uneghe. Hahaha
Re: BBNaija: Akwa Ibomites Descend On PharmSavi For Hiding His Surname 'Akpan' by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Rahkman:
you are very stupid for this statement akwa ibom are one of the best citizens that can come out of Nigeria,this is coming from an igbo guy
Igbos that are criminals all over the world want to disrespect Akwa Ibomites. Quite ironic! Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Stops PDP From Removing Anyanwu As National Secretary / Ekiti Workers To Get N15,000 Wage Award For Six Months / Bakassi: Whose Fault Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.