Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? (27929 Views)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Wickedfact: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Husbands will not want to renew but wives will want to renew.

8 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Dansioligy: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nobody Will boldly respond to this question but deep down, we know what the Ans is.
Only few can say yes. I mean 2 outta 10 will say yes

6 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Yello1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Some of us will wonna renew, while some can't wait to be out already
Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Ara21(f): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Some couples may not want to renew
Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by nwakibie3(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
I am here to learn

Elders in the house over to you
Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by UptownVibes(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Females are saying yes grin
Where are the men? Una go renew?

2 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Over and over again.

Marrying my wife is the best decision i have ever made in life.

11 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Enny2013(f): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yes

1 Like

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Heimdal(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
So in nor fit talkan make e nor put another celebrity photo.
Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Richpet85: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Not at all, i wish God will change His law about marriage.
Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Calibrator: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigerians don't document divorce proceedings nor even document the marriage in the first place.

Pack in, Pack out, Move on!
moderatorr:
Not true, that's what divorce is for.
Any marriage can divorce any time according to the Nigerian constitution, but only 0.3% marriages in Nigeria divorce.
That is 3 in 1000 marriages in Nigeria end up in divorce, in america, it is 600 in 1,000.
In Japan, it is 2 in 1000, in China, 3 in 1000, Russia, 2 in 1000, UK 500 in 1,000 .

1 Like

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
This only tells u how so much people marry wrongly or for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Lama70(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Very brilliant and thought-provoking question.

But I won't contribute. Walls have ears.

I can't fight or receive calls from my family this night again.

Good night.

Orun ayo lasun o.

8 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by eddie7: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Till eternity and over & over again

4 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by coolxpaul(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
AquaBekee:
Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? Abuja Comedian Asks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1y1gq7UYc

Abuja-based comedian, Ghana Must Go is currently seeking opinion of couples and singles on the possibility of reviewing their marriages annually.

In his opinion, some couples if given opportunity to have a decision on their marriages after each two years, either of the parties would want a separation.

Ghana Must Go who is the Convener of Vintage With Ghana Must Go said some couples are enduring their marriages because of possible backlash from the society.

In his video released on Facebook, he said his interaction with married people over time has indicated that some are willing to go their separate ways but find it difficult to discuss.

In his opinion, if there is opportunity for biannual renew of marriage vow a lot of marriages will crash.

Ghana Must Go who will soon host The Vintage, a comedy show at Transcorp Hilton Hotel therefore seeks opinion of everyone on the issue.

Comments can be dropped on the section.

https://www.facebook.com/1835924185/posts/pfbid0ibYdRXyeCJzHEuSphcztr54YZ5FFZkgp7qHFakfBSLGcWz72TiQipKPRJY5RLygvl/?d=n
In the Catholic Church, renewal of marriage vows is a yearly thing. There's a day reserved for it. I think the Feast of the Holy Family in December or another day in February

1 Like

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Lama70(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Richpet85:
Not at all, i wish God will change His law about marriage.

You are not tactical or diplomatic at all. Hope she's not on this forum anyway?

I can't greet anybody sorry o.
Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Popoabio: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Very sure, if you can sponsor me next week we are ready to renew our vow. Four years and no regret by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by iramure(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
No.
I won't even marry again

3 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yes.
It's almost seven years now.

2 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Thazard(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
inoki247:
The thing sef suppose be like Drivers License wey dey expire once e don expire if u choose to renew fine nd if u don't feel like make everybody go rest.....

;Sgringringrin
Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
moderatorr:
Not true, that's what divorce is for.
Any marriage can divorce any time according to the Nigerian constitution, but only 0.3% marriages in Nigeria divorce.
That is 3 in 1000 marriages in Nigeria end up in divorce, in america, it is 600 in 1,000.
In Japan, it is 2 in 1000, in China, 3 in 1000, Russia, 2 in 1000, UK 500 in 1,000
Don't let the statistics fool you. In Nigeria, what is commonplace is an informal form of divorce which involves marriage abandonment and that happens at almost the same rate as divorce in advanced climes. I would wager that at this point in time, abandonment amongst Nigerian continues to rise each year. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Lama70(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
The devi.l and his agents must have given this inspiration to this op.

We have been enjoying some sanity at home in the last couple of days. Now, look at your question? And she's on NL.

Abeg delete am o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Epicji: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Not at all

1 Like

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by africantycoon: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
pansophist:
The sad truth is that even those that will renew it will do so because exiting the marriage will be difficult due to kids, financial dependence, and loss of attractiveness. Very few marriages are made in heaven.

The funny thing with marriage is both guys and ladies are enduring but they always like to present a decent face to outsiders as if they are enjoying it.....

Before if someone typed your write up, I would ve thought the person was possessed but after much research I kinda agree.... very few marriages are calm and compatible etc.....

2 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
coolxpaul:

In the Catholic Church, renewal of marriage vows is a yearly thing. There's a day reserved for it. I think the Feast of the Holy Family in December or another day in February
What Holy family? The same which Jesus Christ said is of this world - unholy- and not of the Kingdom of God? undecided
Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lama70:
Very brilliant and thought-provoking question.

But I won't contribute. Walls have ears.

I can't fight or receive calls from my family this night again.

Good night.

Orun ayo lasun o.

Your answer is as clear as day grin

4 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by MrHighSea: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
I will take the vow again.

Before you marry, fortify your finances.
make sure he/she has resources to pull together or he/she has the technical know-how to expand resources.

With this, both of you will achieve more than being single. If you uphold marital vows join, things go soft.

Good husband/wife vibes are improved with money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by africantycoon: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Over and over again.

Marrying my wife is the best decision i have ever made in life.

If it were true you won't come online to say it....coming online to say it means its make-believe....

2 Likes

Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by bigdammyj: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Reading to learn.
Re: Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? by Enddy50ty(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Marriage is for better for worse. In sickness and in health.
That's why you must look well before you make that decision, you must seek especially spiritual guidance and direction from the most high, na him create that institution called marriage.

The only institution that you get your certificate before graduation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. / My Narcissistic Brother / Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.