Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? (6880 Views)

My Ideal Chiam55, Sexzy / My Ideal Friend I Want / My Ideal Partner: Describe Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
Dyt:

Babes
he s a fan
my fan base r growin
he s jst wanna b popular
ehn ehn ehn swine
u were sayin . . . . . . .

Did u add?
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
WTF is going on here SMDH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2011
Dyt:

Babes
he s a fan
my fan base r growin
he s jst wanna b popular
ehn ehn ehn swine
u were sayin . . . . . . .
Cuddlemii:

@ Dyt

Do u know this guy? How do u nland babes meet all these fools that come here to say trash about u people. If it means being snobbish to ignore little toddlers then you babes shld keep your distance. What wld give this guy so much power to disrespect like that. If its not video tape, its a babe is ugly or desperate, now its lesbianism. This is a public place abeg, make friends with matured people who can identify jokes and keep calm.

FOOLS WILL ALWAYS GIVE A NOD TO IMMORALITY AND RECKLESS LIVING. BIRDS OF A FEATHER!! FAN KO, A/C NI!!!! MTSCHEWWWWWWWWWWW

READ MY PROFILE MESSAGE AND BE CONVINCED.

REMEMBER ME FOR THE TRUTH I TELL U WHENEVER U RUN BACK TO NORMALCY FOR AS OF NOW U HAVE GONE CRAZY BEING A BLOODY DIRTY LEZZBIANNNNN DYT!!
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Cuddlemii: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
^Doctor

shut up. I am not siding anyone of u. This is Nland and not real life so whats my own with whatever you both are dragging. I am only wondering why u would speak to her like that in public meaning she chose a wrong friend. An unknown person can not insult someone the way you did. Watever issues u both have should be done without exposing or disgracing urselves here. If u like call us doves of the same soap, that ur business. I love man, I write poetry about man on here & I have appetite for man. Its u who identified a lesbian dt has questions to answer because to the best of my knowledge no one has ever said such on here about her. So what does that say of you. Best of luck you two
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2011
Y s dis Dr havin a headache ova my issue?
Its rili no ones biz
i choose b whoeva i wanna b
m happy so 4k off boi
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
Dr were u recently dumped by a female? Why the hatred?
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^Doctor

shut up. I am not siding anyone of u. This is Nland and not real life so whats my own with whatever you both are dragging. I am only wondering why u would speak to her like that in public meaning she chose a wrong friend. An unknown person can not insult someone the way you did. Watever issues u both have should be done without exposing or disgracing urselves here. If u like call us doves of the same soap, that your business. I love man, I write poetry about man on here & I have appetite for man. Its u who identified a lady-loving-lady dt has questions to answer because to the best of my knowledge no one has ever said such on here about her. So what does that say of you. Best of luck you two

the truth hurts. but go shut your dad up!!

Dyt:

Y s dis Dr havin a headache ova my issue?
Its rili no ones biz
i choose b whoeva i wanna b
m happy so 4k off boi

so keep it low! miss L E S B I A AN

MIND U SOMEDAY U WOULD GIVE ACCOUNT OF SAME LIFE U ARE LIVING USELESSLY. FOOL!

toba:

Dr were u recently dumped by a female? Why the hatred?

Ha ha ha ha ah ,  Me dumped? Nope i am okay and have anything i have at my disposal, even if i want four ladies at ones i sure would get it INSTANTLY. But sorry i am hooked!

Now get the issue. I AM ON THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO FIGHT 'RUBBISH'

Tell DYT to keep her L E S B I A N I S M off any thread she finds me.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Cuddlemii: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2011
Da Doctor:

I am not bothered. I just pity your mom because its obvious you don't have respect for people's parents. Probably your mom practices it that's why you come here to scold babes. Well think clearly your naughty ways is enough to drive a mother to hate boys and go for girls. I will suggest you put an end to where the practice started from, your household. Or are u trying to pi-mp dyt up for your mom? This una fight might be a decoy.

Nland is a faceless forum, I don't know you and you don't know me. For all its worth, you might be man-lover becos u r d first man consistently discussing such act rather than sex between a guy and a girl. Which is strange to me. If you were analyzing something sweet then I would like it but sour sturvs like this would get me fired as I would snap at every1 today. Get a new thread and tackle dyt, na una know about gayish stuffs. I will search for a real man to discuss with on here.

I detest ga-ys too & I am sure you don't want my own criticism, u wld jst kill urself as I will lobby & protest against u. Just make sure I am not present the day u get out of the closest.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by claremont(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2011
Da Doctor:

so keep it low! miss L E S B I A AN

MIND U SOMEDAY U WOULD GIVE ACCOUNT OF SAME LIFE U ARE LIVING USELESSLY. FOOL!

Ha ha ha ha ah ,  Me dumped? Nope i am okay and have anything i have at my disposal, even if i want four ladies at ones i sure would get it INSTANTLY. But sorry i am hooked!

Now get the issue. I AM ON THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO FIGHT 'RUBBISH'

Tell DYT to keep her L E S B I A N I S M off any thread she finds me.
^^^
Maximum respect Dr! We need more people like yourself to sanitise this forum by telling it the way it is. My people say; "The distance an elder sees when sitting down, a child who climbs an Iroko tree still won't see it". We need more people who will continuously "knock some sense" into the youth of today, otherwise, future generations are totally ruined. Keep up the good work, ignore all those "bad-belle" haters!
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2011
Smh my head. im not in a too good mood today. i just saw this exchange and had to come on line. Cuddlemii pls stop this exchange now.

If Da dr is proving to not be matured enough as a man to descend to exchanging with a female on a faceless forum, then u as one of the well respected female on the forum should display maturity and not respond any longer.

U are guys are over 30 i guess then behave like adults grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Cuddlemii: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2011
^toba

Nope below 25 wink
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

Smh my head. im not in a too good mood today. i just saw this exchange and had to come on line. Cuddlemii pls stop this exchange now.

If Da dr is proving to not be matured enough as a man to descend to exchanging with a female on a faceless forum, then u as one of the well respected female on the forum should display maturity and not respond any longer.

U are guys are over 30 i guess then behave like adults grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]FACELESS, BUT TYPING ON THE SYSTEM AND STILL REASONING WELL.

IF I CAN PUT SOME SENSES INTO THE FACELESS FELLOW, THE REAL HUMAN WOULD GET THE MESSAGE. WHY ARE U A DULL FELLOW NA?[/b]
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

^^^
Maximum respect Dr! We need more people like yourself to sanitise this forum by telling it the way it is. My people say; "The distance an elder sees when sitting down, a child who climbs an Iroko tree still won't see it". We need more people who will continuously "knock some sense" into the youth of today, otherwise, future generations are totally ruined. Keep up the good work, ignore all those "bad-belle" haters!

CLAREMONT. THANK U VERY MUCH. I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THAT IN ANY DERAILED THREAD.
I WOULD KEEP DOING THAT. COS THE MESSAGE SINKS EVEN WHEN THEY PUT UP MEANINGLESS DEFENSE, WHICH IS USUAL OF EVERY ONE EVEN AN ERRING FELLOW.

THANK GOD A PERSON LIKE YOU EXIST.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Cuddlemii: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2011
^doctor I agree with u but u r derailing the op's thread. why not start up a thread express yourself about  what u don't like about dyt. That way u wld save us the hassle and get ur mind out there to dyt & she too would either change or stay the same & reply u without outside interference.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^toba

Nope below 25 wink

even if u are 19.

18 is the adult age. so pls stop this now.

Da Doctor:

[b]FACELESS, BUT TYPING ON THE SYSTEM AND STILL REASONING WELL.

IF I CAN PUT SOME SENSES INTO THE FACELESS FELLOW, THE REAL HUMAN WOULD GET THE MESSAGE. WHY ARE U A DULL FELLOW NA?[/b]

SMH it only goes to show the kinda character u would be in the real world if being faceless makes u exhibit the character of a lesser animal. Once your face is seen, u could even have a worse character.

Im sure u dont want me to start with u this morning. trust me never to repudiate in returning it to you pound for pound. Im here to play the role of a mediator, hence im appealing to human being and not animals. but if a 'human being' chooses to act like an animal, i would treat such like i treat goats and chicken.

You guys should stop the exchanges now
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2011
SMH it only goes to show the kinda character u would be in the real world if being faceless makes u exhibit the character of a lesser animal. Once your face is seen, u could even have a worse character.

Im sure u dont want me to start with u this morning. trust me never to repudiate in returning it to you pound for pound. Im here to play the role of a mediator, hence im appealing to human being and not animals. but if a 'human being' chooses to act like an animal, i would treat such like i treat goats and chicken.

You guys should stop the exchanges now

@toba, yes u are correct, SO LONG AS IF BEING A WORSE CHARACTER IS TELLING A L E S B I A N FELLOW THE BITTER TRUTH!!!!

Get used to it, i do it all the time in threads where people come up just for the sole aim of patting an evil deed in the back. I resist same violently, WHY? WE HAVE YOUNGER ONES ON THIS FORUM, AND THESE SINKING LADIES SHUDNT FEED THEM TRASHES LIKE L E S B I A N I S M, SINGLE PARENTING, DIVORCE ETC. I have fought similar battle here before. Check through. You may also view my post of when the female student wants to pass.

You are wellcomed fool!!!
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2011
Da Doctor:

@toba, yes u are correct, SO LONG AS IF BEING A WORSE CHARACTER IS TELLING A L E S B I A N FELLOW THE BITTER TRUTH!!!!

Get used to it, i do it all the time in threads where people come up just for the sole aim of patting an evil deed in the back. I resist same violently, WHY? WE HAVE YOUNGER ONES ON THIS FORUM, AND THESE SINKING LADIES SHUDNT FEED THEM TRASHES LIKE L E S B I A N I S M, SINGLE PARENTING, DIVORCE ETC. I have fought similar battle here before. Check through. You may also view my post of when the female student wants to pass.

You are wellcomed fool!!!

And what achievement have u gotten from the ignorant rants and tantrum u display here?

A guy should be reserved and display maturity. U dont feed any of those ladies u feel u are attacking, do U? if thats what they have chosen, why not let them be? Even if u cry and rage from nairaland to ghollyland, if pple wouldnt change, they wouldn't. Grab that into your thick skull.

Since u ve claimed to be a lecturer, why do u right like a secondary school certificate holder? Your written English hardly makes sense and mostly incoherent. I would advise u deal with that first, then return to deal with the ladies on Nl.

DA DR no fight ooo, I just dey advise u to improve your life sir

Good day sir grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

And what achievement have u gotten from the ignorant rants and tantrum u display here?

A guy should be reserved and display maturity. U dont feed any of those ladies u feel u are attacking, do U? if thats what they have chosen, why not let them be? Even if u cry and rage from nairaland to ghollyland, if pple wouldnt change, they wouldn't. Grab that into your thick skull.

Since u ve claimed to be a lecturer, why do u right like a secondary school certificate holder? Your written English hardly makes sense and mostly incoherent. I would advise u deal with that first, then return to deal with the ladies on Nl.

DA DR no fight ooo, I just dey advise u to improve your life sir

Good day sir grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Al your advises to a 'FACELESS FELLOW' like you said?
You are confused!!!!

Oga oga oga. THE BITTER TRUTH MUST BE TOLD NO MATTER HOW SOUR IT TASTES.

TAKE HEART.

IT IS IN FORUM LIKE THIS THAT FOOLISH ONES LIKE U CAN BE AVISED COS U LACK THE PROPER HOME TRAIANING. HOW?

FOREMOST WE ARE ALL USING A PSEUDO -NAME, NO ONE KNOW WHO IS WHO, BUT WE RAED AND INTEPRETE THE WORDS FROM THE FACELESS FELLOW, YET WE KNOW THOSE THAT ARE NOT IN THEIR RIGHT FRAME OF MIND. YOU FOR ONE! AND THE L E S B I AN S. SO LEARN.

MAY I ASK YOU A QUESTION? DOES IT PRICK YOU HARD THAT I CAIUTIONED A LE SB I AN ? SORRY OH!!! THIS IS JUST ME.

ENGLISH KO, ENGLISH NI! IF I THROW U A CHALLENGE FOR ACADEMIC ACHIEVMENTS I AM SURE U CANT STAND BROS.

I AM OUTTA HERE FOR NOW, HAVE GOT A MEETING, AN ACADEMIC MEETING FOR CLARITY.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2011
I told u that ur written English is very pathetic. Instead of u to deal with that, a fool like u decided to still expose ur stupidity and lack of well baked background in Education. i will make u cry and a laughing stalk on Nairaland

Da Doctor:

Al your advises to a 'FACELESS FELLOW' like you said?
You are confused!!!!

U are a proper mumu. Have u made any sense with ur first sentence in this post? What are u trying to say here. Those that sent u to school have wasted money cos u ve got nothing to show for the secondary school u attended sef. MOOOOOROOON

Da Doctor:

Oga oga oga. THE BITTER TRUTH MUST BE TOLD NO MATTER HOW SOUR IT TASTES.

TAKE HEART.

Of course the truth is bitter that's why im hammering it on ur head to go get a proper education and stop fooling around the internet by lying to ur deluded self that u are a lecturer. Ok I see probably u are lecturing goats and dogs cos the way u ve packaged ur self portrays u as someone that lives in the animal kingdom.

Da Doctor:

IT IS IN FORUM LIKE THIS THAT FOOLISH ONES LIKE U CAN BE[b] AVISED[/b] COS U LACK THE PROPER HOME TRAIANING. HOW?
Have u shown any sign of being brought up in a reasonable manner? SMDh at those that brought up. All u ve done is to insult pple and their parents. Who the hell do u think u are? SMDH at those that brought u up. They could have donated u to the orphanage or offered u as a sacrifice to the gods LMAO

Da Doctor:

FOREMOST WE ARE ALL USING A PSEUDO -NAME, NO ONE KNOW WHO IS WHO, BUT WE RAED AND INTEPRETE THE WORDS FROM THE FACELESS FELLOW, YET WE KNOW THOSE THAT ARE NOT IN THEIR RIGHT FRAME OF MIND. YOU FOR ONE! AND THE L E S B I AN S. SO LEARN.

I swear even a 5 year old can never make any sense from the BULLLLLLLSHIIIIIT u put up there. GUy where are u from? I mean which tribe? SMDH. WTF are u trying to say. U have a pathetic life thats worth shedding tears for yet u are feeling sorry for others. To hell with those that sent u to primary school sef. U have no dividends to produce. u are a watch to this country Nigeria. I will send u to BOKO HARAM to be dealt with u. goon

Da Doctor:

MAY I ASK YOU A QUESTION? DOES IT PRICK YOU HARD THAT I CAIUTIONED A LE SB I AN ? SORRY OH!!! THIS IS JUST ME.

Why are u like this this old man? U are using vulgar language that shouldn't be heard from an adult. Wtf is ''prick'? Wich kain yeye lecturer u be sef? U are jumping into conclusion. Why are u calling the lady a L E S B>IAN? Is there any empirical proof to back up ur claims? SMDH

Da Doctor:

ENGLISH KO, ENGLISH NI! IF I THROW U A CHALLENGE FOR ACADEMIC ACHIEVMENTS I AM SURE U CANT STAND BROS.
Its obvious i cant stand u cos this ur English can raise the dead from the grave. It can even kill kill a human being. Im still too young.

Da Doctor:

I AM OUTTA HERE FOR NOW, HAVE GOT A MEETING, AN ACADEMIC MEETING FOR CLARITY.

I see u dey carry file follow lecturer and prof for back to go do boy boy. Well done 'sir' Pls tell me the outcome of that meeting sir. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DA Doctor, dont be angry im only joking with u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

I told u that your written English is very pathetic. Instead of u to deal with that, a fool like u decided to still expose your stupidity and lack of well baked background in Education. i will make u cry and a laughing stalk on Nairaland

U are a proper mumu. Have u made any sense with your first sentence in this post? What are u trying to say here. Those that sent u to school have wasted money cos u ve got nothing to show for the secondary school u attended sef. MOOOOOROOON

Of course the truth is bitter that's why im hammering it on your head to go get a proper education and stop fooling around the internet by lying to your deluded self that u are a lecturer. Ok I see probably u are lecturing goats and dogs cos the way u ve packaged your self portrays u as someone that lives in the animal kingdom.
Have u shown any sign of being brought up in a reasonable manner? SMDh at those that brought up. All u ve done is to insult pple and their parents. Who the hell do u think u are? SMDH at those that brought u up. They could have donated u to the orphanage or offered u as a sacrifice to the gods LMAO

I swear even a 5 year old can never make any sense from the BULLLLLLLSHIIIIIT u put up there. GUy where are u from? I mean which tribe? SMDH. WTF are u trying to say. U have a pathetic life thats worth shedding tears for yet u are feeling sorry for others. To hell with those that sent u to primary school sef. U have no dividends to produce. u are a watch to this country Nigeria. I will send u to BOKO HARAM to be dealt with u. goon

Why are u like this this old man? U are using vulgar language that shouldn't be heard from an adult. Wtf is ''prick'? Wich kain yeye lecturer u be sef? U are jumping into conclusion. Why are u calling the lady a L E S B>IAN? Is there any empirical proof to back up your claims? SMDH
Its obvious i cant stand u cos this your English can raise the dead from the grave. It can even kill kill a human being. Im still too young.

I see u dey carry file follow lecturer and prof for back to go do boy boy. Well done 'sir' Pls tell me the outcome of that meeting sir. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DA Doctor, dont be angry im only joking with u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i Just shouw bark naw. I dey happy sha!

i agree with yah, maik fyt no for dey! bet hope sey da mesage enter shar?

have a blessed day! Hope say e end like dat shar? MOST ROMANTIC MALE CONTENDER. RUBBISH!!!!!

But i bet say if dem arsk me and you to compete for essay, u no go see mai back at all.

anyway, communication ethichs has tot me its a two wey thing, their is d message and the feedback completing the cycle. From the 4going, since i have always received feedback from you in clear terms it is implicattional that u understand me well . So let the message sink.

THOSE I FOUGHT WITH HAVE RELAXED! THEY MUST BE THINKING NOW. BUT I DO PRAY THEY SEE THE LITTLE LITE IN MY MESSAGE. AND DO CHANGE OKPARI.!!

Let me do some little things, i have a class for 12 30.

Nice hearing from you! daer BI s e x u a l toba!
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
No problem sir. i just made a new hair cut and my head is scratching me thats why i replied in that way. but let me make a promise that hence forth on Nairaland, i would never bother u again or fight with u. im also a cool dude u know smiley
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
Morooon Dr
prolly u didnt know non of ur rants affected me in anyway
i m proud of wat i chose
now tell me exactly ow dat s affectin ur shortened lyf?
Its a way i wanna live yh
nt lyk u pay my bills nor garri me
lyk seriously i dont get ur prob
laughin so seriously at a deluded animal
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by annawhite(f): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
Da Doctor:

I AM IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY. MY CLIENTS HAVE PAID ME.

I AM A MALE! NWOKE OMA! OKUNRIN TO DUN!

And why do u ask anna?
just curious sha!
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
hahahahaha. What are u doing here? u came to cheat on me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by annawhite(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

hahahahaha. What are u doing here? u came to cheat on me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheat on u ke?
Shhhhhhhh dont make noise,i want to knock out da doctor----- cant stand his insult anymoreBTW what r u doing here?
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
I came here to defend cuddles, Dyt and other ladies on this thread. As u can see, mission accomplished. I have tammed Da Dr
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by annawhite(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
Well im yet to a accomplish mine,i will kick him so hard in d ball and he will always remember dis day whenever he is with a woman! grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
I ve told u to stop all this rough play nah. SMDH
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by annawhite(f): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Toba how do u mean?
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
I love cool and reserved babes just like cuddles and Pendo that doesn't use harsh words. that's what i mean
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by annawhite(f): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
I think you are starting to feel a little much of yourself!
Dont ever compare me anybody on nairaland angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
ok ma. Sorry about that. will edit my post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Gay Partner. / Whatsapp Hook Up For Kaduna Matured Adults / Sexmate/Hookups in Akure/Ondo/Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.