Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? (6889 Views)

My Ideal Chiam55, Sexzy / My Ideal Friend I Want / My Ideal Partner: Describe Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2011
190:

U would be amazed how many women have actually contacted this OP

So many desperate fooools around here and their cheapness oozez rite thru them

How gullible can people be "

when they've heard UK AND JOB - u'll see their running around like agric fowls  undecided

this OP is even wonderful - looking 4 some damn relationship wit someone he doesnt know

God help us |

Can people be any more st[i]u[/i]pid!

well each man to their own tent  - im outta here

is this a sign of jealousy or transfer aggression?
you throw insults as if someone told you,they have contacted the OP, and what if they do.
is that any business of yours? its their life so, let them be.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Cuddlemii: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
Lolz at the op's user name.

@pendo

Thats rate ur looks babe is the perfect fit for him. I suggest he consults with Sexykilla, claremont & Toba, they seem to be managing her career.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by 2Praise: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
mmh interesting thread.
Good luck
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by claremont(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@pendo

Thats rate your looks babe is the perfect fit for him. I suggest he consults with Sexykilla, claremont & Toba, they seem to be managing her career.
Make nobody call my name hia oh! angry angry
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by pendo89(f): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2011
grin
Wow,some names are time bombs waiting to explode at the slightest provocation.Wait till the rest show up.Some don't take crap or bullshit. grin
Am outta here b4 I get a smiley attack.Its a sunday.Peace.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Cuddlemii: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2011
claremont:

Make nobody call my name hia oh! angry angry

What
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by bknight: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2011
Dyt:

Bknyt
u got a prob wit me or my comments?
If so its tearin in2 your skin y nt lyk ask your sis 2 go 4 him huh?

if i descend on u right here and now, dem go talk say i wicked. what's my sis got to do wit this?
u let me into your orientation by saying that, like d way pple pick fights in oshodi or ashi joints where d only way an ashi wld howl insults at a man is by shouting his sister or mother they dont even know. so i'd just pass your iv  grin  grin

NB dont cross me on nairaland ever  angry cos i wont like to insult any drag-queen dyke.
lets jst pretend u never said this,pls.bt if u r not ladylike enough to drop this, first do urself a favour by removing your profile pic first so ppl dont know who im abt to deal with.  . . if u'd do me d honour, mademoiselle.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2011
Thats rate your looks babe is the perfect fit for him. I suggest he consults with Sexykilla, claremont & Toba, they seem to be managing her career.

And since when did speaking TRUTH become a BAD THING?

@ OP! I HATE HYPOCRITES! While i DONT AGREE with all your CRITERIA ABOVE, I MUST SAY that it is HYPOCRITICAL for ANYONE to JUDGE, DEBUNK, or INSULT YOU! Why?

You actually posted your thread on the DATING AND MEET UP SECTION! I don't see where you went wrong on that! Interested LADIES SHOULD CONTACT YOU! The rest SHOULD POCKET THEIR REMARKS! When tha F*^K are we gonna get over this HYPOCRISY? We BASE all our POSTS and COMMENTS on the ROMANCE SECTION and we EXPECT PEOPLE NOT TO MEET UP THERE TOO? REALLY? How about those that have actually MET on NL and Gotten MARRIED? Are they F OOLISH AS WELL? Everyday Threads are opened, revealing how WICKED, SELFISH, BAD, WEAK, MONEY CONSCIOUS Nigerian GIRLS ARE! Do you all REALLY think NO ONE WILL NOTICE? undecided Now SOMEONE actually NOTICED, and is about to use "THOSE TIPS" to GET A WOMAN! AND YOU ALL JUDGE HIM? undecided SMH! I'M REALLY ALLERGIC TO THIS KIND OF B.U.L.L.Poo!!! TIME YOU ALL WAKE UP AND SMELL THA DAMN COFFEE! IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE DATING SECTION TO ACTUALLY "MEET SOMEONE", BACK THA HELL OFF AND STOP THIS BASELESS CRITICISM OF THOSE WHO WANT TO MEET SOMEONE!. . . . . DAMN HYPOCRITES! undecided

Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2011
WHY THA HELL ARE WE ALL CLAIMING HOLY FOR CHRISTS SAKES! WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A "SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE", HUH? WHY DONT YOU ALL MOVE ON TO THE OTHER SECTIONS OF NAIRALAND, AND LEAVE THE ROMANCE/ DATING MEET UP ZONE FOR THOSE WHO "REALLY" NEEDS IT?undecided GIMME A BREAK!
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2011
Bknyt
y ur blood dey hot
jst dat small thing dey mk ur adrenaline rise?
U get big prob Allah
let me save u d stress of a hrt attack
i leave u 2 ur indefinite prob
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by bknight: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^ angry angry gd 4 both of us.

@sexkillz. bro temper low a bit. i feel ur point here, but it seems like except a guy publishes some self acclaimed 'bragging rights' they dont fool themselves scrambling for attention. i guess its not only the guys that noticed this as some ladies have too.
except nairaland has changed dat much, my impression of nairaland is 'discussion forum' where people give different perspectives to issues being discussed.
but if u call a social networking site i'd agree by dividing 1 datingmeetup zone by (d total number of mainboards and childboards) expressed in percentage.

u'r cool in ur own right so dont work urself over pple's opinions wink
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Roland17(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2011
am with sexkillz 100% on this one, as much as i don't concur with OP's criteria for a date, which is highly subjective and one of the many reasons why the Romance section of this forum is never taken serious and is yet to produce a real life relationship that ended in a date or marriage, we can only boast of E-dates and E-romances, i still opine that this section was specifically created for meeting up, am not also disputing it's impossible to meet a date on other sections of this forum, but this particular section is dedicated to meet ups.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
Best 4 u Bknyt
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by pendo89(f): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
undecided
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by daniellle(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
OP if you that hellbent on getting married to a naija girl then just travel to your home village and get a wife or you could send a message to your parents that you need a wife and they can find one village girl for you grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by ajadek(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hope u are physically,financially.mentally rich,to handle what u are looking 4
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Cmiller(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
@OP, since uy d find Arsenal fan wife,u gt bulletproof 4 wen she go start 2 d play ball*9ja girlz sabi 4 dz oo*hmm u gt masterx n dm gt madamx
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@pendo

My cuddles, why did u cuddle my name into the subject?
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^UK MY FOOT, MANY OF YOU OUT THERE ARE SUFFERING, THE BIGA BOIZ ARE HERE, BUT FUNNY ENOUGH THESE LADIES DONT APPRECIATE THIS^^

GUY KEEP THE FAITH POST YOUR LINK AND I ASSURE YOU WOULD GET SOME FREE Womanliness TO FHUCK FOR AS LONG AS U WANT, VARIED AND ASSORTED, HERE ON NL
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

^^UK MY FOOT, MANY OF YOU OUT THERE ARE SUFFERING, THE BIGA BOIZ ARE HERE, BUT FUNNY ENOUGH THESE LADIES DONT APPRECIATE THIS^^

GUY KEEP THE FAITH POST YOUR LINK AND I ASSURE YOU WOULD GET SOME FREE bleep TO FHUCK FOR AS LONG AS U WANT, VARIED AND ASSORTED, HERE ON NL

True Talk 100% correct
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2011
At poster no need to find beautiful girls on Nairaland cus na ugly girls full NL lol
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by armyofone(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2011
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

At poster no need to find beautiful girls on Nairaland cus na ugly girls full NL lol
like mrs chima and tpia na example of ugliness grin grin
cuddimii is beautiful but she get chewingstick legs cheesy
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Puvguy: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2011
Toba is the you on your profile? cool
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by DaDoctor: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2011
@POSTER

YOUR NAME HAS DISQUALIFIED YOU!!!

OBO MAN, WHICH IS THE MEANING?

1) MONKEY-MAN OR
2) PHUZSY -MAN

I ASK because I NO SEE AMI FOR ONTOP OF ANY OF THE WORDS.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by inembello(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
This guy no serious at all!!!!! Ladies Beware o o o o . . . grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

Na u talk am ooo. But hin fit be true sha [s]thats why they have all refused to put their real pics on their profile[/s]

lefulefu:

like mrs chima and tpia na example of ugliness grin grin
cuddimii is beautiful but she get chewingstick legs cheesy

Shm. u wish. Who amongst these pple have u seen?
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2011
I suggest Corky-Joe
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by osadudu(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
i would love to talk to you but am afraid i dn't meet quite a few of your requirements.am 24,an undergrad,a serena williams fan,crazy as hell, hola if u feel like it,osadudu@yahoo.com
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
toba:

Na u talk am ooo. But hin fit be true sha [s]thats why they have all refused to put their real pics on their profile[/s]

Shm. u wish. Who amongst these pple have u seen?

i have seen their pictures
tpia looks like a boxer grin
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
Puvguy:

Toba is the you on your profile? cool

yes do u like me?

Da Doctor:

@POSTER

YOUR NAME HAS DISQUALIFIED YOU!!!

OBO MAN, WHICH IS THE MEANING?

1) MONKEY-MAN OR
2) PHUZSY -MAN

I ASK because I NO SEE AMI FOR ONTOP OF ANY OF THE WORDS.

confirmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Gay Partner. / Whatsapp Hook Up For Kaduna Matured Adults / Sexmate/Hookups in Akure/Ondo/Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.