Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

I'm Looking For Someone Serious For Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Looking For Someone Serious For Relationship. (373 Views)

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far / From This Picture I Just Took Now, Tell Me What I'm Looking At? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For Someone Serious For Relationship. by stanley9420: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2022
kind of relationship I want in life?
I want a relationship where I don't have to worry about lies, excuses and cheating.

I want her to be straight forward rather than keep things to herself.

I want her to be honest.

I want us to grow together and communicate when things go wrong, so that we can fix them; instead of ending everything. We don't need to Break up everytime her or I get mad. We can talk stuff out and compromise like a real couple.

I don't want to break up bacause of small or stupid things. We both are investing our time in each other. So we should make it last forever.

I will expect her to keep our business to us. It's our relationship not the whole world's. I will never tell her what her can or cannot do. All I'll ask for is her to respect me and stay loyal to me. As simple as that. Respect is more important than love , I believe.

I will never judge her for his past. And I will expect her not to judge me on the basis of mine. I believe I'm here to fix his past and make his life thousand times better than it already is. I won't care who was 'before' me, as long as there is no one 'during' me.
09060224561 . please unserious person stay in ur part.
Re: I'm Looking For Someone Serious For Relationship. by TheZeezle(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Tooh
Re: I'm Looking For Someone Serious For Relationship. by Tboymessiah(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: I'm Looking For Someone Serious For Relationship. by tayo60(f): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2022
R you looking for a gay partner? Check your grammar now

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Someone Serious For Relationship. by stanley9420: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Thanks
Re: I'm Looking For Someone Serious For Relationship. by EmiDon11: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
tayo60:
R you looking for a gay partner? Check your grammar now
aunty when did her become man?

(1) (Reply)

. / Using My Fiancé’s Phone Without His Consent / Domestic Violence: Some Women Deserve What They Get Because They Refuse To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.