Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far (9230 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a romantic partner, I want someone I can hold a meaningful conversation with that won't resort to dumb and monosyllabic responses, I don't think it's too much to ask for a girl that fits this description, my plan was to settle down in my 20s, but I'm almost 30 and unlucky with love, I've tried so many desperate things like messaging so many girls on fb, most of them don't reply, tried dating apps same news, tried setting for less, same stuff, now all I want is something serious, someone to eventually settle down with and I feel the best time to start dating her is now before I clock 30, please I am open to suggestions, what tactics do I need to employ to get a serious girlfriend quickly, all my life I've only dated twice and it's so depressing seeing people with Thier partners and I'm some lonely guy who only cares about work and video games.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by garriAndsugar: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
You still have time.. make sure you get the best

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by TheFreshVanilla: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
Before you start playing victim, check yourself.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Before you start playing victim, check yourself.
I gave an honest assessment of my situation without sugarcoating and your only reasoning is how I am playing victim? Seriously what is wrong with you?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by slawomir: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni relax and also up your bad boy game

Women loves bad boys

You are just too nice, romantic emotional and gentle

Women don't like that....I sound stupid right but that is the truth

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by TheFreshVanilla: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
There are still good girls. Check yourself again (Values and priorities).
Lexzeey:
I gave an honest assessment of my situation without sugarcoating and your only reasoning is how I am playing victim? Seriously what is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by emekalovepets: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Go to olosho house in your area find one girl give Bella then marriage don start since you came from poverty home cus reasonable girl only date big boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
There are still good girls. Check yourself again (Values and priorities).
I am not the problem trust me, I don't smoke, womanize, behave irresponsibly, what more can I do?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
emekalovepets:
Go to olosho house in your area find one girl give Bella then marriage don start since you came from poverty home cus reasonable girl only date big boys
read your advice and check the kind of person you are, if you have nothing meaningful to say just shut your trap.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by myyansh68(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Daddyck, is there.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by pansophist(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
The more intelligent you are, the less likely you will experience love and romance. Furthermore, the more intelligent you are in Nigeria, it's even harder. And to be broke and intelligent in Nigeria is a suicide mission.

As a hustling guy, you probably want ladies around 26 downwards, the odds are not in your favor. Girls that age are still going on multiple dates weekly with numerous guys, the fun is too much for the ladies to abandon and settle down with a hustling guy like you.

You'll have to go for women your age, so 30 upwards, they should have been done with their fun and ready to settle down, or wait for the ones you're chasing to grow older, fatter, and ready to appreciate you.

Sorry for being the carrier of unfavorable news. But there is no point deceiving you with sugary news, you are already suffering.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by felong(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Contact falseprophet1 for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Michaelspresh(f): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Your demands are too high..
Lower your standard when you're not rich so you can find love

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2023
How old are you exactly?
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
I am not the problem trust me, I don't smoke, womanize, behave irresponsibly, what more can I do?

Are you ugly? Or do you look awkward? Do you have low-self esteem issues?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Your demands are too high..
Lower your standard when you're not rich so you can find love

Looks like you wore just pants and shimi on your DP.

You look good by the way, Preshieben. Nice skin.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by eazzzy1(m): 12:51am On Jun 09, 2023
If you have put in all these efforts and they haven’t yielded results it’s because you are not an attractive person. My suggestions to you are;

1. Referral - Talk to your married friends and relatives, tell them you want a wife. Most married people always have those single friends who are willing to settle down asap. The downside of this is your wife may not like you, she just wants to marry.

2. Platonic friends - stop chasing something serious, look for friends, while most people make platonic friends in childhood, teen and early youth, it’s not too late for you. The goal is your friend may fall in love with your personality. Your looks, status or whatever makes girls not to reply your messages wouldn’t matter to her.

3. Give up - Jesus did not get married.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Gadafii: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2023
May God help you Bros, because you go see the type of girl that fits your desire in this present time, you go dig diets tired

Majority of girls these days nothing concern them with holding meaningful conversations oo, they are too lazy about the basic knowledge an average human should have, na human hair hair, snap chat, TikTok, and ring light full their brain

I will suggest you stop searching and just enjoy your life, if you have money, travel, buy properties, go out to nice places, hang out with the guys more, you may learn one or two more about girls or meet some that come near your description

9 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Smartguyboy(m): 1:22am On Jun 09, 2023
I guess your Facebook profile is not attractive that why you don’t get responses girls only pay attention to fake life , like flashy guy with cars and other stuff .

Forget social media girls if you really want someone to marry and they conversation are all boring.
I have one like that I just like her body chatting with her is so annoying always replying with emoji because she can’t keep meaningful conversation but her 🍑 good well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Thegamingorca(m): 1:28am On Jun 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

She no fine reach you sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by AgentGoat: 4:58am On Jun 09, 2023
To see your kind of girl dey hard.

Meaningful conversation ke? cheesy cheesy
Checkout ladies from medical and healthcare sector. You might get from there.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Baronthecelebri: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2023
Guy go and make make
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by RomanGreen: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:

Don't mind the mofo, put aside that age target of marriage you gave yourself, as much as it's good you need to understand this could set you up for desperation and eventually land you with the wrong partner, take your time to date, love and get to know the person you want to marry before saying I do. Forever is too long to end up with the wrong partner.mind you naija girls can pretend eh. Goodluck man

7 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Lexzeey: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you ugly? Or do you look awkward? Do you have low-self esteem issues?
I don't know what you mean by awkward but I'm okay, not sure about the self esteem issues though.

1 Like

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by blinking001(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2023
Most Nigerian women are psychologically and emotionally damaged. For your own sanity please stay away from them.
Visit Rwanda, Sudan, Ethiopia, etc and get yourself a bride.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
I don't know what you mean by awkward but I'm okay, not sure about the self esteem issues though.

Maybe you’re not that attractive then. But, don’t worry. Every unattractive person will eventually have someone.

As someone said up there, try being casual friends with these girls, you could be lucky and one of such could metamorphose into something beautiful even though I think a man and woman shouldn’t be friends. But, try anyway.

You sound so needy and desperate as well. Be careful there, hence you get used and tossed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by pryme(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
I am a hardworking guy, I hustle 24/7, I have no social life, few physical friends, some social media friends, I'm intelligent and I'm attracted to intelligent girls too, it's something I find attractive, and I love traveling alot, especially with a romantic partner, I want someone I can hold a meaningful conversation with that won't resort to dumb and monosyllabic responses, I don't think it's too much to ask for a girl that fits this description, my plan was to settle down in my 20s, but I'm almost 30 and unlucky with love, I've tried so many desperate things like messaging so many girls on fb, most of them don't reply, tried dating apps same news, tried setting for less, same stuff, now all I want is something serious, someone to eventually settle down with and I feel the best time to start dating her is now before I clock 30, please I am open to suggestions, what tactics do I need to employ to get a serious girlfriend quickly, all my life I've only dated twice and it's so depressing seeing people with Thier partners and I'm some lonely guy who only cares about work and video games.

The majority of the population are poor, so they raise their kids the best way they could in a no frills manner, meaning no Cartoon Network, no intellectual YouTube channels, no exposure to intelligent content. MOST times the ones that do are from the well to do families. And girls from well to do families have their own circle, they hardly date outside that circle - are you in that circle!?
Remember MOST girls don't date down.

You could as well take what you can get in your own class. But if you are willing to play the long game, put yourself in the top 10% you will have plenty of options to choose from when you are in this position BECAUSE THESE ARE THE MEN MOST WOMEN ARE SEARCHING/WAITING/HOPING FOR.

Just go out more, hang out in cool places.
Don't take yourself too seriously, this will take the pressure off of you starting a conversation.
Always maintain eye contact when talking to a lady.

Be the best version of yourself, you will find it difficult settling for good for nothing women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2023
Here we go again with the Wailingsgrin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by livenija: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2023
emekalovepets:
even if u one day find ur self in the gathering of fools, u shouldn't talk. Ur foolishness has a doctorate degree, their's dont.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Michaelspresh(f): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

the picture was taken right before going to bed
So I was on my night wear...

Thank you Baby girl😘

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Dc14(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
NAWA OO ARE YOU READING MY MIND
Re: I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far by Prettygirl200(f): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Lexzeey:
I just sent u a mail u can reply it if u don't mind

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! / “woke Up Hot” – Lady Tweeted, Then This Happened In Her DM (phtotos) / Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.