Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) (23492 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Fashola, Tinubu Speak At Lagos State Cabinet Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Bar1941(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Even Obi and his supporters know this, they are just trying to create scenes.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by chrizzyace: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VglrhMerYXY

“My position about religion has been made known on different platforms. I think religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belongs to the homes and the religious centres.

I know that the Nigerian prosperity will happen, we just need to be concerned about who drives the vehicle there. I think that Asiwaju is the most qualified, I have worked with him at close quarters and I have seen his determination and drive.” ~
Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, Federal Minister of Works and Housing. He served two terms as Governor of Lagos State from 29 May 2007 to 29 May 2015.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

Well to you sir, but not to Me or many other sane people out there.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Dagger111(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:
I know that the Nigerian prosperity will happen, we just need to be concerned about who drives the vehicle there. I think that Asiwaju is the most qualified, I have worked with him at close quarters and I have seen his determination and drive.” ~

See mumu talk from Detective Fashola. You’re not even sure, “You think

Only Peter Obi can drive the vehicle to the final destination.

Ozuwo

See this m*mu Benin boy. Just ∞ and your life will change for good.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by porthouse7(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
fuckfuckman:
See Werey
Na ur papa
Na him make u governor,
Why u no go talk nonsense

Peter Obi is the most complete and organized candidate to rule this country
He is younger, more intelligent, and can speak what me and you can hear, a business man with dignity and have zero corruption history

Peter Obi was the first to get a solid running mate.

Peter Obi pays nobody to Campaign for him, his good works and dignity makes people Campaign for him without him paying a dine, tell me why he won't win this election

While Tinibu & Atiku are still confused spending billions of Naira for Campaign and also fighting each other on social media and none is yet to find a solid running mate,

Vote Peter Obi 2023 for president and save Nigeria from all these old peoples drama,
Enough is Enough !!!
obi is more intelligent than tinubu abi?he for turn Anambra to dubai in 8yrs na

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by rocknation62(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dagger111:

See this m*mu Benin boy. Just ∞ and your life will change for good.

The same criminal who gave order to kill your fellow brothers & sisters during end sars at Lekki toll gate? Is that the same person you want to vote for?

Seems some of you have brain tumor

You must be in sane
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:

Ozuwo

Trending on the social media :

GET PREPARED TO ENGAGE OBIDIENT CAMP CONSTRUCTIVELY

1.when they tell you PETER OBI is different. Tell them, if he is different, he will never associate with Atiku Till today he still see Atiku as his leader and he will never criticize him. He is also a serial cross carpeter like othe nigerian politicians. From APGA to PDP to LP.

2 If they say they just don't want APC and PDP.
Tell them Peter Obi and his deputy were formal PDP members
And Doyin okupe and co who worked with GEJ will be part of his government. Even saraki will decamp

3 if they say APC and PDP destroy nigerian.
Tell them Peter obi was part of the destroyers under GEJ as members of economic advisers.

4 if they tell you Tinubu is old?
Tell them none of them is young, Peter obi is 61yrs old and qualified to be a geriatric patient in some country
Majority of past US presidents are above 65yrs.

5 If they say Peter obi is intelligent and an economic guru.
Tell them Peter obi studied philosophy and finished with third class*
BAT graduated on top of his class in accountancy.

6 If they say Peter obi performed well as Anambra governor?
Ask them how come no standing physical legacy we could point to in Anambra
Also, how come we didn't know untill now when BOLA TINUBI, FASHOLA, AMBODE, AKPABIO, AMAECHI, UDOM EMMANUEL, UMAHI, ZULUM etc good performance in their states were and are known by all
Peter obi at any time was never the best performing governor in the country.

7 If they say Lagos used to be former capital.
Tell them Lagos is different from Lagos state & Lagos state and river state were both established in 1966
Lagos has 5 districts, only one of the district was formal capital. Tinubu developed the rest four exclusively.

8 If they tell you Tinubu did nothing in lagos?
Tell them to tell you how lekki and island looked like before 1999
Pls ask them if, RRS, LCDA, LAMATA, LAWMA, Millennium schools,etc were in existence before 1999

9 If they tell you, but Fashola and Ambode did 7 and 9?
Tell them TINUBU laid the foundations Afterall, they didn't support him when he brought them and they blame their failures on Tinubu. He can as well be responsible for their success.

10 If they tell you Lateef Jakande prepared the blueprint, tell them Lateef jakande was Awolowo disciple just like Tinubu
Tinubu reviewed the blueprint. BRT and Lekki free trade zones etc were never part of Jakande Plans.

11 Dangote refinery was supposed to be in Ondo state. Tell them,
Tinubu and fashola wooed him to lagos, ask Dangote himself

12 If they tell you Tinubu is a bigot, tell them,
Tinubu was the first governor since 1999 to appoint an Igbo man, Ben akabueze from anambra as commissioner in lagos, Can Ibo governor appoint other tribe as a commissioner? While Tinubu wife is a Christian for 35yrs with Majority of his political disciples cut across board
Ask them to mention one act of detribalization or non act of religion bigotry by Peter obi.
Infact he deported northerners and non anambra indigenes when he was a governor
He has never congratulated Muslims on any Eid Celebration before until recently, who is he deceiving.
He is yet to visit Owo since the attack in the CATHOLIC Church

13 If they tell you Tinubu is greedy and ambitious, tell them, Tinubu left power since 2007 & he never aspired to become a senator or minister or decamped, even as he sponsors and supports a lot of his political associates to hold elective positions untill now
It is desperation that made PETER OBI to jump from *APGA to PDP to LP

14 If they tell you Tinubu should be made responsible for Buhari few shortcomings, Tell them,
They have forgotten Tinubu was mocked for being Sidelined, Used and Dumped by the Buhari government, thereby preventing him from proffering economic advice to them
Infact, the Opposition celebrated his decimation.
Tinubu only crime is that he remains loyal to his party and the game, waiting for this moment to Right the Wrongs & God will help him to reposition Nigeria

15 If they tell you, he has no secondary school certificate. Tell them,
To produce Dr Afe Babalola secondary school certificate & that there are many alternatives qualifications to enter university abroad

16 If they tell you he is responsible for LEKKI massacre. Tell them,
It boils down to hatred and blackmail
Hatred will not kill some people, initially they said he was the one sponsoring Endsars to embarras Buhari. Later they said he ordered thugs to attack Endsars protesters, and lastly, he ordered the army to shoot at protesters. Ask them,
Can someone who holds no political office suddenly give orders to the army?
Even a sitting governor was unable to order a common police commissioner in his state during the Mayhem in Magodo, Lagos.

We saw videos of where Nnamdi kanu was ordering his brothers to go and destroy Tinubu's businesses and companies because of the hatred they have for Tinubu.

17 If they tell you he wants to islamize Nigeria by choosing shetimma. Tell them,
The same CAN still blame buhari for Islamization even when he chose Pastor Osinbajo
The Igbo people never voted Awolowo when he chose Philip, a Christian like him as vice.
Even till early this year, Igbo and some Christians still call OSINBAJO fake pastor. So, even if Tinubu pick Pope, they will still call him fake POPE as they are calling bishops that attended shetimma unveiling fake.
They have called pastor osinbajo, a renowned RCCG pastor fake before.
Infact, to them Tinubu wife is fake.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by OLULAW: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nigeria has happened to Fasola and Fayemi. They started well but won’t end well. They’ll end up like the cursed Jakande.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by emanobis(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
If Tinubu is your preferred candidate, may the likes of Tinubu forever reincarnate in your family and your generations to come...I hope to hear an Amen to that
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by diplomat058(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
FunKiller:

Explain how in BAT is the best candidate let me assess your mental capacity coz sometimes I wonder if half of the country are brainless homo erectuses. angry
Kwantinue in your kwaraptian (in Buhari voice)

If your underdeveloped brain could not decipher by now that BAT, a proven and accomplished development strategist, is the best of all, and not one Pandora whose only major achievement as a governor is leaving money in bank and investing some in private interests, then I needn't bother trying to upgrade your senses

If you had shown a valid enthusiasm to learn, I could have considered you for a redemptive education to cure your IpoB ugh mentality

What a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by yomiracles: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
In your dreams.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by beardedboy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
snowball11:

Whatever nomenclature you tend to ascribe to them; be it Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, etc. These men are light years ahead than your imams and ustazs all put together. They never preach to their congregations hatred and vile messages like your imams do! undecided

Religion of piss my ass! grin

Obviously you're a brainwashed dogmatic teenager.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola must support his gullible boss, a man without certificate, a drug Baron and corrupt being is the most qualified.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola I think say u get sense..

May God take u out if this earth
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by alibiz: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Most politicians supporting Tinubu are are soiling their political career.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Vicson2021: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Another drunkard
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by kevwemike: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
God almighty will punish this man and anyone supporting APC, ur generation will go down.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by kratos12345: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
diplomat058:
Of course, only mpukumiri-inspired Ipob clowns disagree. The moment you challenged them to a fact for fact debate on a comparative assessment of the competencies and pedigree of Tinubu and Obi, they would pick race and japa! All they know is insults but I am always ready to whip their assess with intellectual composure and logic

1 billion Ipob bandits and bingos cannot stop Asíwájú presidency

BAT2023
dust
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by imagrg(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Cry, my beloved country!
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by imagrg(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
If we are to choose among the three evils, I think the 'stingy' fellow would do.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Superwave16320: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
The Anambra prosperity Peter Obi droba as led many Anambrans into Lagos to scavenge n labour for daily food. Vote wisely n not like a foolish Igbo Ipob

rocknation62:

Ozuwo
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by FunKiller: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Quote author=diplomat058 post=115074465]

If your underdeveloped brain could not decipher by now that BAT, a proven and accomplished development strategist, is the best of all, and not one Pandora whose only major achievement as a governor is leaving money in bank and investing some in private interests, then I needn't bother trying to upgrade your senses

If you had shown a valid enthusiasm to learn, I could have considered you for a redemptive education to cure your IpoB ugh mentality

What a clown grin[/quote]

By mentioning IPOB I can see that you are tribalistic bigot and would support any dick and Tom provided they're from your so called tribe.
Someone who has a very shady past and present taxing every project he has done and still hands hands on Lagos state coffers since 1999 thats is now old and just want to fulfill his personal ambition of being president. You BATits are truly blind and can't see the light go hang upside down
in your cave with your upside down reasoning Tueh ! lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by FunKiller: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Thunder fire the head that is wearing this rubbish and fire the hand that is sewing this trash BAT logo the only BAT is Stan is a superhero �.
Vote OBI 2023

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by FunKiller: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Trending on the social media :

GET PREPARED TO ENGAGE OBIDIENT CAMP CONSTRUCTIVELY

1.when they tell you PETER OBI is different. Tell them, if he is different, he will never associate with Atiku Till today he still see Atiku as his leader and he will never criticize him. He is also a serial cross carpeter like othe nigerian politicians. From APGA to PDP to LP.

2 If they say they just don't want APC and PDP.
Tell them Peter Obi and his deputy were formal PDP members
And Doyin okupe and co who worked with GEJ will be part of his government. Even saraki will decamp

3 if they say APC and PDP destroy nigerian.
Tell them Peter obi was part of the destroyers under GEJ as members of economic advisers.

4 if they tell you Tinubu is old?
Tell them none of them is young, Peter obi is 61yrs old and qualified to be a geriatric patient in some country
Majority of past US presidents are above 65yrs.

5 If they say Peter obi is intelligent and an economic guru.
Tell them Peter obi studied philosophy and finished with third class*
BAT graduated on top of his class in accountancy.

6 If they say Peter obi performed well as Anambra governor?
Ask them how come no standing physical legacy we could point to in Anambra
Also, how come we didn't know untill now when BOLA TINUBI, FASHOLA, AMBODE, AKPABIO, AMAECHI, UDOM EMMANUEL, UMAHI, ZULUM etc good performance in their states were and are known by all
Peter obi at any time was never the best performing governor in the country.

7 If they say Lagos used to be former capital.
Tell them Lagos is different from Lagos state & Lagos state and river state were both established in 1966
Lagos has 5 districts, only one of the district was formal capital. Tinubu developed the rest four exclusively.

8 If they tell you Tinubu did nothing in lagos?
Tell them to tell you how lekki and island looked like before 1999
Pls ask them if, RRS, LCDA, LAMATA, LAWMA, Millennium schools,etc were in existence before 1999

9 If they tell you, but Fashola and Ambode did 7 and 9?
Tell them TINUBU laid the foundations Afterall, they didn't support him when he brought them and they blame their failures on Tinubu. He can as well be responsible for their success.

10 If they tell you Lateef Jakande prepared the blueprint, tell them Lateef jakande was Awolowo disciple just like Tinubu
Tinubu reviewed the blueprint. BRT and Lekki free trade zones etc were never part of Jakande Plans.

11 Dangote refinery was supposed to be in Ondo state. Tell them,
Tinubu and fashola wooed him to lagos, ask Dangote himself

12 If they tell you Tinubu is a bigot, tell them,
Tinubu was the first governor since 1999 to appoint an Igbo man, Ben akabueze from anambra as commissioner in lagos, Can Ibo governor appoint other tribe as a commissioner? While Tinubu wife is a Christian for 35yrs with Majority of his political disciples cut across board
Ask them to mention one act of detribalization or non act of religion bigotry by Peter obi.
Infact he deported northerners and non anambra indigenes when he was a governor
He has never congratulated Muslims on any Eid Celebration before until recently, who is he deceiving.
He is yet to visit Owo since the attack in the CATHOLIC Church

13 If they tell you Tinubu is greedy and ambitious, tell them, Tinubu left power since 2007 & he never aspired to become a senator or minister or decamped, even as he sponsors and supports a lot of his political associates to hold elective positions untill now
It is desperation that made PETER OBI to jump from *APGA to PDP to LP

14 If they tell you Tinubu should be made responsible for Buhari few shortcomings, Tell them,
They have forgotten Tinubu was mocked for being Sidelined, Used and Dumped by the Buhari government, thereby preventing him from proffering economic advice to them
Infact, the Opposition celebrated his decimation.
Tinubu only crime is that he remains loyal to his party and the game, waiting for this moment to Right the Wrongs & God will help him to reposition Nigeria

15 If they tell you, he has no secondary school certificate. Tell them,
To produce Dr Afe Babalola secondary school certificate & that there are many alternatives qualifications to enter university abroad

16 If they tell you he is responsible for LEKKI massacre. Tell them,
It boils down to hatred and blackmail
Hatred will not kill some people, initially they said he was the one sponsoring Endsars to embarras Buhari. Later they said he ordered thugs to attack Endsars protesters, and lastly, he ordered the army to shoot at protesters. Ask them,
Can someone who holds no political office suddenly give orders to the army?
Even a sitting governor was unable to order a common police commissioner in his state during the Mayhem in Magodo, Lagos.

We saw videos of where Nnamdi kanu was ordering his brothers to go and destroy Tinubu's businesses and companies because of the hatred they have for Tinubu.

17 If they tell you he wants to islamize Nigeria by choosing shetimma. Tell them,
The same CAN still blame buhari for Islamization even when he chose Pastor Osinbajo
The Igbo people never voted Awolowo when he chose Philip, a Christian like him as vice.
Even till early this year, Igbo and some Christians still call OSINBAJO fake pastor. So, even if Tinubu pick Pope, they will still call him fake POPE as they are calling bishops that attended shetimma unveiling fake.
They have called pastor osinbajo, a renowned RCCG pastor fake before.
Infact, to them Tinubu wife is fake.

If they tell you be goat tell them I concur because you sound like a BATist ass licker. Go and hang upside down for your surelere cave in darkness since you refuse to see the light.

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by kelly72: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:
I used to rate this man so high.....the best governor Lagos ever produced......But it baffles me how an intellectual like Fashola will be defending failure.....well i thought he said power is not rocket science......7years after how far?.......smh......you can't defend APC without sounding dumb......it's a pity

Somebody has to be sick in his mind to think, let alone say to another person that Tinubu, another name for forgery and fakery is suitable for Nigerians to let him anywhere near our common wealth.

Fake origin, fake parentage, fake name, fake education, fake certificates, master deceiver, dictator, rapacious looter of public treasury, usurper of public property, originator of baba sope and imposition politics.

In a country where a lying, cheating, mentally demented, sick and trembling dumbass is the best to lead, I am so sorry for the deceived few.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by FunKiller: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=ajayiopy post=115067374][/quote]

Oh coz your family is in UK you can be supporting rubbish in your home country thinking it wouldn't affect you. Why your family Japa now , let them come back and stay under BAT rulership and see what becomes of their future. You don't love your country at all bruv !

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Winnersunited: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
diplomat058:
Of course, only mpukumiri-inspired Ipob clowns disagree. The moment you challenged them to a fact for fact debate on a comparative assessment of the competencies and pedigree of Tinubu and Obi, they would pick race and japa! All they know is insults but I am always ready to whip their assess with intellectual composure and logic

1 billion Ipob bandits and bingos cannot stop Asíwájú presidency

BAT2023
The most difficult job today in Nigeria is to market, support or defend Bat. You have to defend his age, certificate,state of origin, drug related, code of conduct tribunal,bullion van, Chicago, shaky skaky hands. So where do you start ?
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by snowball11(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
beardedboy:

Obviously you're a brainwashed dogmatic teenager.

And you must be frustrated islamise imp! grin
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Niklaus398: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Realist12:
We tell them, Obi can't boast of half what Fashola,Ambode, Sanwo Olu achieved as governors in lagos state, talkless of Tinubu who made the road map for their perfomance.
Same as his boss Atiku, Lagos of today isn't the Lagos of pre 99 . It's the investors favourite and guess what the biggest investments in Lagos are in the new Lagos . The investors believes in Tinubu's vision more than any of this current politicians.
It's funny how Obi is been praised for mediocre achievements come to Lagos and see the future of Nigeria. There's a reason Lagos leads and others follow .
Vote Lagos . Vote Tinubu.
I wonder how Obi suddenly became the best thing to Anambra in 2022 whereas this was the review from his people while he was the governor . It's sad how the mass deception has been going on for a while. Guess he's been putting on that charade for a long while now .
maybe if Lagos was half as beautiful as Rwanda I would have believed you. Or even Angola
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by GoodLife4live: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Naijanascam:
You yaff started again as having 24/7 Electricity is not a rocket science.........

And seven years down it became a threat to that rocket science....

But he performed better as a Governor than your obituary ... The fake tactictian

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Niklaus398: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Realist12:
Did it also occur to you that no matter the giant strides the Lagos state government makes. No matter the infrastructures /facilities put in place it will be almost insignificant due to the population density and influx into the state. A lot of states in Nigeria can't boast of infrastructures the Lagos state government has provided for its population, the only state will a public bus scheme . It's just like being the most successful in your family and taking responsibility for your extended family kids . Your wealth will be almost insignificant. Name one of those top cities with a population like Lagos and you'd see they have similar problems.
I guess China, New York, Mumbai should also have such an excuse? After all they have more population than Lagos. Lol
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by GoodLife4live: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
maybe if Lagos was half as beautiful as Rwanda I would have believed you. Or even Angola

U mumu ... You dey compare state to a whole country .. despite that , Lagos is far more developed than Rwanda .... Lagos has bigger GDP than Rwanda ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidate Alh Atiku Abubakar Lands In Adamawa (Pictures) / Biafra Built Three Planes In 3 Years? / Another Blast In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.