Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) (23491 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Fashola, Tinubu Speak At Lagos State Cabinet Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by naija4life247: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2022
eleko1:
Nonsense! Will Muslim like that man that use his wife wrapper tie Arab scarf accept Christain/Christain candidate? . cool u are RIGHT Mr Bond 007 cool(can’t forget how he sighted Lekki camera).Pa Tinu is old/suppose dey House Dey Sleep/play with his grandkids.

We REJECT the 78 years old Cameroonian.That one mission is to make his friends RICH.

OBI grin lipsrsealed a man with one shoe,one wristwatch (still Dey wear the shoe/wristwatch since abi undecided?) This one Nah SCAM reloaded

May God help us

His wife of over 30 years is a Dame at the Catholic Church, not one of your mushroom Churches.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Says number 1 Tinubu stooge..

He installed you as Lagos state governor, why won't he be most qualified?

Nigerians now know better cos if it was recent, you won't smell Alausa
Don't mind the lunatic

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by InvertedHammer: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2022
/
All the vultures that marketed Buhari to Nigerians did die.
They are regrouping again with their propaganda for the final onslaught. If you were 20 years when Buhari/APC curse happened, you will be 28 when the mishap will be finally over next year. Hand them another 8 years, you will be 36 by the time they are done. Then you realize that indeed you wasted your most vibrant years by voting in deadwoods.

E go better na im make your fathers still suffering at 60s what they suffered in the 80s/90s. If Nigeria were a modest society, Fashola will cover his stooge face in shame for giving Nigerians darkness in 7 years.

/

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by nedekid: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2022
As said by one of those that recklessly plunged this country I to debt.
Folks like this man have never handled big money or ran businesses. When you then give gave them a position where they handle money, they go mental.
This is the problem of Nigeria. You get a man, make him eg minister, governor, local government chairman etc. Someone that has not seen 5m before you then give him 1 billion to handle, Ofcourse he will squander the money. First thing is to buy landcruiser and fleets of cars.
Go and look at videos of the kogi deputy governor and his fleet of black SUVs.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VglrhMerYXY

“My position about religion has been made known on different platforms. I think religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belongs to the homes and the religious centres.

I know that the Nigerian prosperity will happen, we just need to be concerned about who drives the vehicle there. I think that Asiwaju is the most qualified, I have worked with him at close quarters and I have seen his determination and drive.” ~
Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, Federal Minister of Works and Housing. He served two terms as Governor of Lagos State from 29 May 2007 to 29 May 2015.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

Which of the Tinubu's?
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Vatsyayana: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2022
So na Obi get Nigeria for mind? Please enough. Everybody should vote for who dey like, all the politicians are the same including Obi!
continentalceo:
It's sad how our politicians are shamelessly all
About their personal interest. All these people are evil. They don't care about the common Nigerian. Please vote obi for a better Nigeria.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Blazadenise(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Make Una off him mic, what nonsense is this one saying, like all this agbaya no even get small shame
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by ajayiopy: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

hahahahaha do not worry wait until a dirty fulani herder is God forbid raping your wife in your house

i will come and ask you if you have made up your narrow mind up yet!

idiot

or you think other people who found theirselves in this circumstance are not Nigerians like you
or you are special abi
OGA MY FAMILY IS IN UK. I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU REASON LIKE AN IDIOT. PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE KEPT IN PRISON FOR SUCH STATEMENT.
SUPPORT YOUR CANDIDATE AND BE AT PEACE.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION,BE GUIDED BECAUSE IT DOESNT TAKE ME DAYS TO FISH YOU OUT .
I LIVED IN THE NORTHERN NIGERIA BEFORE MY WIFE RELOCATED DUE TO THE NEW JOB SHE SECURED IN AN INTERNATIONAL NGO.
IF I MAY ADVISE YOU,DIS-ABUSE YOU MIND AS REGARDS THE NORTHERNERS,THEY ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE AND THEY ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT FRAUDULENT.
ONCE A HAUSA MAN KNOWS THAT YOU ARE RELIABLE ,THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HELP THEY COULD RENDER TO YOU. RELIGION SHOULD BE THE LAST THING IN YOUR MIND.
FASHOLA MARRIED A XTAIN
TINUBU ALSO A XTAIN.
TAKE YOUR TIME A READ ABOUT THE POSITION OF E.A ADEBOYE ON HIS CHIOCE AS REGARDS HIS CHOICE OF CANDIDATE 2023.
THIS IS THE STATISTICS AS OF TODAY.

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by jrusky(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
You are still talking foolishly. I advised you to buy sense when next you want to talk...didn't you get my advice?

Ok, recieve sense it's given to human beings by the creator. Talk sensibly, don't allow Tinubu put you to shame making your family regret the money they spent on you in school.

I told you to get sense bro because only senseless goats support a tribalist for presidency in a diverse nation like Nigeria.

Wait, but you all said you are not even Nigerians so what the hell is your sudden interest in Nigeria about?

Very stupid genetically confused mofos.

F e c k off pls.

Oh sorry your moniker Says it all you are one those useless ipigs no wonder.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Dapson73(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Naijanascam:
You yaff started again as having 24/7 Electricity is not a rocket science.........

And seven years down it became a threat to that rocket science....

We need to change the driver. Asiwaju is qualified to lead us to the promise Land.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Vikynas: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2022
FOOL
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by eleko1: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2022
grin#Dumb
naija4life247:

His wife of over 30 years is a Dame at the Catholic Church, not one of your mushroom Churches.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by ultim: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

“My position about religion has been made known on different platforms. I think religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belongs to the homes and the religious centres.

I know that the Nigerian prosperity will happen, we just need to be concerned about who drives the vehicle there. I think that Asiwaju is the most qualified, I have worked with him at close quarters and I have seen his determination and drive.” ~
Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, Federal Minister of Works and Housing. He served two terms as Governor of Lagos State from 29 May 2007 to 29 May 2015.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

Baba go and sit down. Wetin you for say. Na your oga na
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by gift2xl: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Bird's of same feathers.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Realist12: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2022
BrokenTV:

Did it also occur to you guys that no state in Nigeria can match Lagos state in terms of revenue generated. Lagos state should be competing with some major cities in the world, which they have failed woefully so stop comparing Anambra and Lagos state.
Did it also occur to you that no matter the giant strides the Lagos state government makes. No matter the infrastructures /facilities put in place it will be almost insignificant due to the population density and influx into the state. A lot of states in Nigeria can't boast of infrastructures the Lagos state government has provided for its population, the only state will a public bus scheme . It's just like being the most successful in your family and taking responsibility for your extended family kids . Your wealth will be almost insignificant. Name one of those top cities with a population like Lagos and you'd see they have similar problems.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by pacespot(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Is like that jihadist mindset don enter this one too. It is hard for someone to mingle with the current government and still have his common sense.

These so called leaders will go mute when things are awry in the country. Up till now, I cannot find any notable Nigerians commenting on the 14 youths that were extrajudicially massacred in Imo state by terrorists in Nigeria security operatives uniform. But some numbskull Nigerians are saying this Fashola will be a better leader than his bosses Buhari and Tinubu. Birds of the same feathers flock with each other. You cannot be a good leader and still be running things as a minister in this Buhari's government, watching how the country has descended into abiss.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by 7arrows: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

Who paid you? And how much were you paid to drop this opinion on this platform? U have sold your generation for a plate of beans and agege bread. SHAME ON YOU !!!
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by adioolayi(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2022
continentalceo:
It's sad how our politicians are shamelessly all
About their personal interest
. All these people are evil. They don't care about the common Nigerian. Please vote obi for a better Nigeria.

You are funny...person leave his own comfort, throws in his resources and all to be a Politician. You are talking about personal interest..
Why are they in politics in the first instance

Why are they running for offices, and jumping from one political party to another

"To serve the Nation, their people ask them to serve, because the masses want them" Don't tell me you fall for this gimmicks grin grin grin

People join politics for selfish reasons...Nothing more...Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by latolz: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2022
When incompetence speaks expect nothing.. YOU NEVER SETTLE LIGHT IN OVER 7YEARS NA SELECTION YOU DEY DISCUSS.. ANYWAY NA REGIONAL AUTONOMY BE THE BEST ANSWER NOT THIS EXPERIMENT..
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by olas24u(f): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:
I used to rate this man so high.....the best governor Lagos ever produced......But it baffles me how an intellectual like Fashola will be defending failure.....well i thought he said power is not rocket science......7years after how far?.......smh......you can't defend APC without sounding dumb......it's a pity

Bla bla bla

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by eps432: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2022
I hope you'll employ someone in Tinumu condition to manage one of your numerous decoy companies @fashiohu.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by bilangha(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
killers of nigeria
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by abbaashiru(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2022
"I THINK" he doesn't want to sound immodest... grin grin grin
rocknation62:

See mumu talk from Detective Fashola. You’re not even sure, “You think

Only Peter Obi can drive the vehicle to the final destination.

Ozuwo
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Yungmakaveli01(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2022
eleko1:
Nonsense! Will Muslim like that man that use his wife wrapper tie Arab scarf accept Christain/Christain candidate? . cool u are RIGHT Mr Bond 007 cool(can’t forget how he sighted Lekki camera).Pa Tinu is old/suppose dey House Dey Sleep/play with his grandkids.

We REJECT the 78 years old Cameroonian.That one mission is to make his friends RICH.

OBI grin lipsrsealed a man with one shoe,one wristwatch (still Dey wear the shoe/wristwatch since abi undecided?) This one Nah SCAM reloaded

May God help us
I nor disagree with u boss na truth u talk so but man gat to apply wisdom atleast the one way take the bold step not to bribe delegate
better pass the other two. And if u check the past of three u go still see say Obi better pass the rest atleast he nor hold Anambra state for he pocket after he time as governor.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023
Do you test hypothesis on the economy of a country?
cheesy grin
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2022
send a DM to join

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Yungmakaveli01(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
All the vultures that marketed Buhari to Nigerians did die.
They are regrouping again with their propaganda for the final onslaught. If you were 20 years when Buhari/APC curse happened, you will be 28 when the mishap will be finally over next year. Hand them another 8 years, you will be 36 by the time they are done. Then you realize that indeed you wasted your most vibrant years by voting in deadwoods.

E go better na im make your fathers still suffering at 60s what they suffered in the 80s/90s. If Nigeria were a modest society, Fashola will cover his stooge face in shame for giving Nigerians darkness in 7 years.

/
Don't mind those idiots that go about supporting these fools they have turned Nigeria to their business enterprise
Imagine the richest man in the whole of Africa is from Nigeria yet there is high rate of unemployment and poverty in the country.
No security in any part of the country lots of untapped talents and potentials are wasting every day in the country and the leaders are doing nothing about it all they do is loot and loot and then loop the endless circle of looping.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidate Alh Atiku Abubakar Lands In Adamawa (Pictures) / IG To Withdraw Mobile Police From Vips, Establishes Special Squad / Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.