Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) (23507 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Fashola, Tinubu Speak At Lagos State Cabinet Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by ajayiopy: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:
I used to rate this man so high.....the best governor Lagos ever produced......But it baffles me how an intellectual like Fashola will be defending failure.....well i thought he said power is not rocket science......7years after how far?.......smh......you can't defend APC without sounding dumb......it's a pity
JUST DEFEND YOUR OWN CANDIDATE.WE ALL CANT BE REASON SAME WAY. FOR EXAMPLE,MY WIFE SUPPORTS OBI BUT AM YET TO MAKE MY DECISION BUT I KNOW I CAN NEVER CHOOSE OBI AND SHE RESPECT MY DECISION.
ELECTION NO BE WAR

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Naijanascam:
You yaff started again as having 24/7 Electricity is not a rocket science.........

And seven years down it became a threat to that rocket science....

complete scallywag if Nigeria is sane country

people should start investigating this fool law degree

how the fool even pass law school?

is he a lawyer by federal character
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:
I used to rate this man so high.....the best governor Lagos ever produced......But it baffles me how an intellectual like Fashola will be defending failure.....well i thought he said power is not rocket science......7years after how far?.......smh......you can't defend APC without sounding dumb......it's a pity

Shebi PO has gone to study Electricity in Egypt, Make he go use the knowledge gained for Anambra first.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by adolfHitler1934: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2022
diplomat058:
Of course, only mpukumiri-inspired Ipob clowns disagree. The moment you challenged them to a fact for fact debate on a comparative assessment of the competencies and pedigree of Tinubu and Obi, they would pick race and japa! All they know is insults but I am always ready to whip their assess with intellectual composure and logic

1 billion Ipob bandits and bingos cannot stop Asíwájú presidency

BAT2023
Just go back and read that trash you wrote up there....do it word by word. OK, does it look like you are with your senses? Is it not obvious that akamu has occupied where brain tissues is supposed to be occupying in your skull.

Next time before you talk, buy sense since the drug baron has taken yours away.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by blamingthedevil: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by mixta140: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2022
eleko1:
Nonsense! Will Muslim like that man that use his wife wrapper tie Arab scarf accept Christain/Christain candidate? . cool u are RIGHT Mr Bond 007 cool(can’t forget how he sighted Lekki camera).Pa Tinu is old/suppose dey House Dey Sleep/play with his grandkids.

We REJECT the 78 years old Cameroonian.That one mission is to make his friends RICH.

OBI grin lipsrsealed a man with one shoe,one wristwatch (still Dey wear the shoe/wristwatch since abi undecided?) This one Nah SCAM reloaded

May God help us
Your eye clear ooo...
Nigerians never get sense
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by hush15: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:

That's the result of godfatherism. Even when the godfather is wrong, you can't tell him he is wrong out of fear that should he eventually have his way, you are done for!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Gbeng30(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2022
I didn't expect anything less than this from Tinubu dog... Keep backing...
Nigeria is wiser nw
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by alizma: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Naijanascam:
You yaff started again as having 24/7 Electricity is not a rocket science.........

And seven years down it became a threat to that rocket science....
� � Abeg leave my Fashola alone. Some times it's not as easy as it seems when you are watching from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
ajayiopy:

JUST DEFEND YOUR OWN CANDIDATE.WE ALL CANT BE REASON SAME WAY. FOR EXAMPLE,MY WIFE SUPPORTS OBI BUT AM YET TO MAKE MY DECISION BUT I KNOW I CAN NEVER CHOOSE OBI AND SHE RESPECT MY DECISION.
ELECTION NO BE WAR

hahahahaha do not worry wait until a dirty fulani herder is God forbid raping your wife in your house

i will come and ask you if you have made up your narrow mind up yet!

idiot

or you think other people who found theirselves in this circumstance are not Nigerians like you
or you are special abi
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by jrusky(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Truth be told, sentiment apart Tinubu and Atiku are most qualified.

If not Tinubu was one of the arrow head that brought the calamity in Aso Rock I have no issue with him because he has not done me any wrong directly. He is very very qualified because he is very diverse and very Liberal politician same thing like Atiku the 2 are qualified.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by gregng(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2022
I don't know why people kept bothering theirselves on issues of his (BAT)
running mate, I personally don't have issue with it...

The greatest thing Mr. President (Buhari) can do for us and we will forget his mistakes, is to handover a sick country to a healthy president for a better results...

Who is a sick candidate? U know the answer...........

Who is more capableand competent? ...............

Who will run a collective governance? .............

God bless Nigeria
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Rawtruth1: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Nansense. Our affliction facilitator will not arise the second time
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by effort1: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2022
diplomat058:
Of course, only mpukumiri-inspired Ipob clowns disagree. The moment you challenged them to a fact for fact debate on a comparative assessment of the competencies and pedigree of Tinubu and Obi, they would pick race and japa! All they know is insults but I am always ready to whip their assess with intellectual composure and logic

1 billion Ipob bandits and bingos cannot stop Asíwájú presidency

BAT2023

Why not let Tinubu come for the debate first? Let h.also grant a one hour interview on Arise TV.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Moh247: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
DOTian:
Fashola refused to do Eastern roads and must d held responsible for this.
This tribal bigot that should not have been allowed to access federal power, carried his ethnic hate to Abuja and refused vehemently to do any roads in the SE. Na patch patch work he been dey do all over the whole of the east for 8 solid years. To him, Nigeria is begins and ends in Lagos and Kano. Fashola supporting Tinubu is the greatest sign of danger to all discerning minds

Fashola spoke up when your representative in the house of assembly kept on slashing budget on critical eastern roads replacing it with personal constituincy project

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:
Truth be told, sentiment apart Tinubu and Atiku are most qualified.

If not Tinubu was one of the arrow head that brought the calamity in Aso Rock I have no issue with him because he has not done me any wrong directly. He is very very qualified because he is very diverse and very Liberal politician same thing like Atiku the 2 are qualified.

tinubu is fakely qualified ?
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by jrusky(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Just go back and read that trash you wrote up there....do it word by word. OK, does it look like you are with your senses? Is it not obvious that akamu has occupied where brain tissues is supposed to be occupying in your skull.

Why are you upset? It was you obi-diots a k a political bandits started the wotowoto so enjoy the bash back to back.

In term of qualifying obishit is a baby to Tinubu and Atiku and let me tell you one fact "obi wil never be the president by 2023".

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by MotiveU(f): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VglrhMerYXY

“My position about religion has been made known on different platforms. I think religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belongs to the homes and the religious centres.

I know that the Nigerian prosperity will happen, we just need to be concerned about who drives the vehicle there. I think that Asiwaju is the most qualified, I have worked with him at close quarters and I have seen his determination and drive.” ~
Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, Federal Minister of Works and Housing. He served two terms as Governor of Lagos State from 29 May 2007 to 29 May 2015.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023
So that he can make u Minister.
Minister of darkness.
Minister with 3 portfolio with nothing to show.
So that you can continue in the corridor of power.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by daygee12: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:
He doesn't need ur rating bro, u are inconsequential.
U can rate ur Obi

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by IbileIfe: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola is right.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in democracy and good governance made Lagos the California of Africa
Lagos is currently the 5th biggest economy in Africa.
Lagos city is Africa's largest megacity with the highest GDP.

Tinubu received numerous honours including the following:

Best Governor in Nigeria for Y2000 by the Nigerian-Belgian Chamber of Commerce;

Y2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment, awarded by the Federal Ministry of Works and the UN Habitat Group;

Y2000 Best Computerized Government in Nigeria Award by the Computer Association of Nigeria.

Citation by the New York based World Trade Association on June 12, 2002, as the symbol of progress in Nigria. The only other recipient in Africa was President Nelson Mandela of South Africa.

Y2003 Green Crystal Award for enhancing the value of the environment by Clean Up Nigeria

Winner of the Health Care Award for Y2002 as the producer of the best health service in Nigeria

Presidential Merit Award for technological development by the Nigerian Society of Engineers

Y2001 National Literacy Award for outstanding contribution to mass literacy in Nigeria

Y2005 and Y2006 World City Awards for exemplary performances in health care delivery, environmental renewal and youth development.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has won several awards for exemplary leadership qualities and commitment to humanity. Among these are:

One of the ten winners of Y2002 Outstanding Alumnus Award of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC); He was the first African outside North America to be accorded this honour

2001 distinguished Alumnai Award by his Alma Mata, Chicago State University

Distinguished Service Award for exemplary leadership by the Lagos State Economic Summit Group (LASEC)

Recognition for distinguished service to Nigerian women by the National Council of Women Societies (NCWS)

Lagos State University MBA Y2001 Merit Award for contribution to academic excellence in Lagos State

Certificate of commendation by the National Conference of Black Mayors

Award of Excellence by the Nigerian Society of Engineers

Silver Jubilee special award by the University of Jos for his commitment to the growth of the university

Exempary award for thoughtful leadership and outstanding public service by the Lagosians Club of Chicago

Honorary Doctor of Laws Degree by the Abia State University in recognition of his immense contribution to democracy, good governance and development of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by jrusky(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

tinubu is fakely qualified ?

Ok. Let his part member answer you.

But you accept Atiku is far qualified than your obi Accept or not
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
I am BATified
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Codedlyon: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Start making money online with your data
https://ji-task.top/81036204855205
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by adolfHitler1934: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:

Why are you upset? It was you obi-diots a k a political bandits started the wotowoto so enjoy the bash back to back.

In term of qualifying obishit is a baby to Tinubu and Atiku and let me tell you one fact "obi wil never be the president by 2023".
You are still talking foolishly. I advised you to buy sense when next you want to talk...didn't you get my advice?

Ok, recieve sense it's given to human beings by the creator. Talk sensibly, don't allow Tinubu put you to shame making your family regret the money they spent on you in school.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by diplomat058(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2022
adolfHitler1934:

Lol look at this Ipob imbecilic dimwit talking about senses. I actually made a lot than you could barely make in a lifetime. You think this is a platform for upper iweka analysis for you and your bunch of undereducated folks? You should go see a psychiatrist soon after BAT is sworn in because you would need it soon. What a hogwash load of unintelligible rubbish you typed as comment.

1 trillion ipin bingo cannot stop Asíwájú

Ipob clown grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by clockwisereport: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Jefeb3:
Wewe

Idiot. Give the game to your parents to play and win. Stupid scammer
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by ambale(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2022
It saddens the heart that men that religion made wants religion to go back to trenches because of their ambition

These APC guys are ingrates, imagine people religion taught uprightness, how to raise a family, communication and even leadership, saying this trash, if you as a religious person see nothing wrong in this useless speeches from these useless set of politicians, you need your brains checked seriously
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by snowball11(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2022
beardedboy:
CAN of worms left the group chat.

Please leave CAN to keep ranting. They're only proving to Yoruba Muslims that Yoruba Christians are desperate power mongers. Hopefully, these rants will be enough to wake the Yoruba Muslims from their delusion of "we're the same thing".

When the Yoruba Muslims finally wake up, we will see who is the true majority and minority.

That ranting CAN of worm that you speak about are a million years better and ahead than all your Muslims fanatical bodies put together. They are light ahead in making the world a liveable and a better place than your terrorist association of Muslims whose only mission is to involve in boom, daboom and kaboom! undecided

Idiotic terrorist! grin
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by BrokenTV: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Realist12:
We tell them, Obi can't boast of half what Fashola,Ambode, Sanwo Olu achieved as a governor in lagos state, talkless of Tinubu who made the road map for their perfomance.
Same as his boss Atiku, Lagos of today isn't the Lagos of pre 99 . It's the investors favourite and guess what the biggest investments in Lagos are in the new Lagos . The investors believes in Tinubu's vision more than any of this current politicians.
It's funny how Obi is been praised for mediocre achievements come to Lagos and see the future of Nigeria. There's a reason Lagos leads and others follow .
Vote Lagos . Vote Tinubu.
I wonder how Obi suddenly became the best thing to Anambra in 2022 whereas this was the review from his people while he was the governor . It's sad how the mass deception has been going on for a while.
Did it also occur to you guys that no state in Nigeria can match Lagos state in terms of revenue generated. Lagos state should be competing with some major cities in the world, which they have failed woefully so stop comparing Anambra and Lagos state.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
You rated him as the best governor, who brought him, Tinubu.
ursullalinda:
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VglrhMerYXY

“My position about religion has been made known on different platforms. I think religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belongs to the homes and the religious centres.

I know that the Nigerian prosperity will happen, we just need to be concerned about who drives the vehicle there. I think that Asiwaju is the most qualified, I have worked with him at close quarters and I have seen his determination and drive.” ~
Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, Federal Minister of Works and Housing. He served two terms as Governor of Lagos State from 29 May 2007 to 29 May 2015.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) / Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.