Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) (23497 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Fashola, Tinubu Speak At Lagos State Cabinet Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by GoodLife4live: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
FunKiller:

Oh coz your family is in UK you can be supporting rubbish in your home country thinking it wouldn't affect you. Why your family Japa now , let them come back and stay under BAT rulership and see what becomes of their future. You don't love your country at all bruv !

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by frog12: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
fashola is good but this is really nonsense. people are dying left and right !!
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Niklaus398: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Trending on the social media :

GET PREPARED TO ENGAGE OBIDIENT CAMP CONSTRUCTIVELY

1.when they tell you PETER OBI is different. Tell them, if he is different, he will never associate with Atiku Till today he still see Atiku as his leader and he will never criticize him. He is also a serial cross carpeter like othe nigerian politicians. From APGA to PDP to LP.

2 If they say they just don't want APC and PDP.
Tell them Peter Obi and his deputy were formal PDP members
And Doyin okupe and co who worked with GEJ will be part of his government. Even saraki will decamp

3 if they say APC and PDP destroy nigerian.
Tell them Peter obi was part of the destroyers under GEJ as members of economic advisers.

4 if they tell you Tinubu is old?
Tell them none of them is young, Peter obi is 61yrs old and qualified to be a geriatric patient in some country
Majority of past US presidents are above 65yrs.

5 If they say Peter obi is intelligent and an economic guru.
Tell them Peter obi studied philosophy and finished with third class*
BAT graduated on top of his class in accountancy.

6 If they say Peter obi performed well as Anambra governor?
Ask them how come no standing physical legacy we could point to in Anambra
Also, how come we didn't know untill now when BOLA TINUBI, FASHOLA, AMBODE, AKPABIO, AMAECHI, UDOM EMMANUEL, UMAHI, ZULUM etc good performance in their states were and are known by all
Peter obi at any time was never the best performing governor in the country.

7 If they say Lagos used to be former capital.
Tell them Lagos is different from Lagos state & Lagos state and river state were both established in 1966
Lagos has 5 districts, only one of the district was formal capital. Tinubu developed the rest four exclusively.

8 If they tell you Tinubu did nothing in lagos?
Tell them to tell you how lekki and island looked like before 1999
Pls ask them if, RRS, LCDA, LAMATA, LAWMA, Millennium schools,etc were in existence before 1999

9 If they tell you, but Fashola and Ambode did 7 and 9?
Tell them TINUBU laid the foundations Afterall, they didn't support him when he brought them and they blame their failures on Tinubu. He can as well be responsible for their success.

10 If they tell you Lateef Jakande prepared the blueprint, tell them Lateef jakande was Awolowo disciple just like Tinubu
Tinubu reviewed the blueprint. BRT and Lekki free trade zones etc were never part of Jakande Plans.

11 Dangote refinery was supposed to be in Ondo state. Tell them,
Tinubu and fashola wooed him to lagos, ask Dangote himself

12 If they tell you Tinubu is a bigot, tell them,
Tinubu was the first governor since 1999 to appoint an Igbo man, Ben akabueze from anambra as commissioner in lagos, Can Ibo governor appoint other tribe as a commissioner? While Tinubu wife is a Christian for 35yrs with Majority of his political disciples cut across board
Ask them to mention one act of detribalization or non act of religion bigotry by Peter obi.
Infact he deported northerners and non anambra indigenes when he was a governor
He has never congratulated Muslims on any Eid Celebration before until recently, who is he deceiving.
He is yet to visit Owo since the attack in the CATHOLIC Church

13 If they tell you Tinubu is greedy and ambitious, tell them, Tinubu left power since 2007 & he never aspired to become a senator or minister or decamped, even as he sponsors and supports a lot of his political associates to hold elective positions untill now
It is desperation that made PETER OBI to jump from *APGA to PDP to LP

14 If they tell you Tinubu should be made responsible for Buhari few shortcomings, Tell them,
They have forgotten Tinubu was mocked for being Sidelined, Used and Dumped by the Buhari government, thereby preventing him from proffering economic advice to them
Infact, the Opposition celebrated his decimation.
Tinubu only crime is that he remains loyal to his party and the game, waiting for this moment to Right the Wrongs & God will help him to reposition Nigeria

15 If they tell you, he has no secondary school certificate. Tell them,
To produce Dr Afe Babalola secondary school certificate & that there are many alternatives qualifications to enter university abroad

16 If they tell you he is responsible for LEKKI massacre. Tell them,
It boils down to hatred and blackmail
Hatred will not kill some people, initially they said he was the one sponsoring Endsars to embarras Buhari. Later they said he ordered thugs to attack Endsars protesters, and lastly, he ordered the army to shoot at protesters. Ask them,
Can someone who holds no political office suddenly give orders to the army?
Even a sitting governor was unable to order a common police commissioner in his state during the Mayhem in Magodo, Lagos.

We saw videos of where Nnamdi kanu was ordering his brothers to go and destroy Tinubu's businesses and companies because of the hatred they have for Tinubu.

17 If they tell you he wants to islamize Nigeria by choosing shetimma. Tell them,
The same CAN still blame buhari for Islamization even when he chose Pastor Osinbajo
The Igbo people never voted Awolowo when he chose Philip, a Christian like him as vice.
Even till early this year, Igbo and some Christians still call OSINBAJO fake pastor. So, even if Tinubu pick Pope, they will still call him fake POPE as they are calling bishops that attended shetimma unveiling fake.
They have called pastor osinbajo, a renowned RCCG pastor fake before.
Infact, to them Tinubu wife is fake.
Rubbish
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by frog12: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
both of them are good. talking and doing are two different things. even after fashola left lagos, the place is still a shithole. and fashola is really not being honest. bandits are flogging kaduna kidnapped passengers anyhow. maybe he don forget

chloedogie:
He actually stated the some obvious facts before making that statement. I just watched the entire interview this morning, Fasola is an epitome of leadership and knowledge. Very intelligent and practical discussion. I love listening to people like him. In my opinion, I will rate him over the VP Osibanjo. He has very wide experience in governance.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by GoodLife4live: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
frog12:
fashola is good but this is really nonsense. people are dying left and right !!

Se naa tinubu dey kill Dem ? Peter obi no fit do shishi.... The Only thing wey fit make me vote that slowpoke naa for equity ...
I no too support Yoruba presidency .. but the rate wey dis people dey form nucernce on internet is very alarming ... I am suspecting ipob involvements in OBI campaign and sponsorship
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by frog12: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
even after all of this, lagos is a shithole. everywhere flooding with bad refuse.

IbileIfe:
Fashola is right.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in democracy and good governance made Lagos the California of Africa
Lagos is currently the 5th biggest economy in Africa.
Lagos city is Africa's largest megacity with the highest GDP.

Tinubu received numerous honours including the following:

Best Governor in Nigeria for Y2000 by the Nigerian-Belgian Chamber of Commerce;

Y2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment, awarded by the Federal Ministry of Works and the UN Habitat Group;

Y2000 Best Computerized Government in Nigeria Award by the Computer Association of Nigeria.

Citation by the New York based World Trade Association on June 12, 2002, as the symbol of progress in Nigria. The only other recipient in Africa was President Nelson Mandela of South Africa.

Y2003 Green Crystal Award for enhancing the value of the environment by Clean Up Nigeria

Winner of the Health Care Award for Y2002 as the producer of the best health service in Nigeria

Presidential Merit Award for technological development by the Nigerian Society of Engineers

Y2001 National Literacy Award for outstanding contribution to mass literacy in Nigeria

Y2005 and Y2006 World City Awards for exemplary performances in health care delivery, environmental renewal and youth development.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has won several awards for exemplary leadership qualities and commitment to humanity. Among these are:

One of the ten winners of Y2002 Outstanding Alumnus Award of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC); He was the first African outside North America to be accorded this honour

2001 distinguished Alumnai Award by his Alma Mata, Chicago State University

Distinguished Service Award for exemplary leadership by the Lagos State Economic Summit Group (LASEC)

Recognition for distinguished service to Nigerian women by the National Council of Women Societies (NCWS)

Lagos State University MBA Y2001 Merit Award for contribution to academic excellence in Lagos State

Certificate of commendation by the National Conference of Black Mayors

Award of Excellence by the Nigerian Society of Engineers

Silver Jubilee special award by the University of Jos for his commitment to the growth of the university

Exempary award for thoughtful leadership and outstanding public service by the Lagosians Club of Chicago

Honorary Doctor of Laws Degree by the Abia State University in recognition of his immense contribution to democracy, good governance and development of Nigeria.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Naijanascam: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
GoodLife4live:

But he performed better as a Governor than your obituary ... The fake tactictian

So says a jagabandit
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Niklaus398: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U mumu ... You dey compare state to a whole country .. despite that , Lagos is far more developed than Rwanda .... Lagos has bigger GDP than Rwanda ...
lol na by Gdp? Lol.
Nigeria is the biggest GDP in Africa and yet it is one of the most underdeveloped.

SA
Egypt
Rwanda
Namibia
Angola
Tunisia
Morocco
Etc are a thousand times more developed than Nigeria.

Abeg, go back to school, you don't know what being developed means..

By the way, I thought you guys said Lagos is a country on its own?...
Ok let's compare Lagos to Kigali...is that ok?
Oya Cairo? Ok Capetown?
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Vitally123: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VglrhMerYXY

“My position about religion has been made known on different platforms. I think religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belongs to the homes and the religious centres.

I know that the Nigerian prosperity will happen, we just need to be concerned about who drives the vehicle there. I think that Asiwaju is the most qualified, I have worked with him at close quarters and I have seen his determination and drive.” ~
Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, Federal Minister of Works and Housing. He served two terms as Governor of Lagos State from 29 May 2007 to 29 May 2015.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

Electricity Rocket Science: Talk has become so cheap, thank you!

God forbid BAT ing. Most qualified where? Without certificates? Perjury case nko? He should go and clear himself. "Mechanics, yam sellers , carpenters Bishops nko? Nigeria is to complex for forgers. Any wonder? Like father like son, Lekki camera James Bond. Who bewitched people in this country of many, whose consciences are dead science? Quite unfortunate,

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Balofariojames: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Despite his most qualify, we don't want him. Is it because of that he didn't want to alter words on the insecurity in the country to the time of killing people at chief Sunday igboho 's house?.
To find Sunday igboho and kanu didn't had APC government but to locate where terrorist and herdsmen hide is difficult.
We have wise.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Femiwilli: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
diplomat058:

If you like hit your head against the wall, 1 billion Ipob bandits cannot stop us. Tinubu must be president!
Who go be President , this ill man?

Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Poleski: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Of course you are supporting your political godfather. Tinubu owns you.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Realist12: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
I guess China, New York, Mumbai should also have such an excuse? After all they have more population than Lagos. Lol
how about land mass ? Lagos been the small yet the most populated should tell you it's a Nigerian problem. Asides that China isn't a city , Mumbai and New York are worse compared to Lagos.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Dagger111(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
rocknation62:

The same criminal who gave order to kill your fellow brothers & sisters during end sars at Lekki toll gate? Is that the same person you want to vote for?

Seems some of you have brain tumor

You must be in sane

Were you there when he gave the order? Fallacy at its peak.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by toneroforever(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VglrhMerYXY

“My position about religion has been made known on different platforms. I think religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belongs to the homes and the religious centres.

I know that the Nigerian prosperity will happen, we just need to be concerned about who drives the vehicle there. I think that Asiwaju is the most qualified, I have worked with him at close quarters and I have seen his determination and drive.” ~
Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, Federal Minister of Works and Housing. He served two terms as Governor of Lagos State from 29 May 2007 to 29 May 2015.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

Even for ur mind,Fashola u know say u no believe BAT. We understand say na party man u be. No wahala. But no expect make we rate u high after ur romance with this administration. All of una join body dey support rubbish.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Niklaus398: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Realist12:
how about land mass ? Lagos been the small yet the most populated should tell you it's a Nigerian problem. Asides that China isn't a city , Mumbai and New York are worse compared to Lagos.
na by landmass? Oga it will s by brilliant leadership. China is almost 2 billion people but you will never see
Their roads congested...why? Cause they build not just quality roads but wide spread road. They built rails, they build Bridges and many roads that can cut into corners and reduce time spent on roads.
That's brilliant leadership. Population is no excuse for why Lagos is a pig dump. They're many countries much more smaller than Lagos but have almost same amount of people like Lagos and they're still making sense.

Please stop using that as an excuse. Give Paul Kagame Lagos and watch Lagos change overnight
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Niklaus398: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Realist12:
na by landmass? Oga it will s by brilliant leadership. China is almost 2 billion people but you will never see
Their roads congested...why? Cause they build not just quality roads but wide spread road. They built rails, they build Bridges and many roads that can cut into corners and reduce time spent on roads.
That's brilliant leadership. Population is no excuse for why Lagos is a pig dump. They're many countries much more smaller than Lagos but have almost same amount of people like Lagos and they're still making sense.

Please stop using that as an excuse. Give Paul Kagame Lagos and watch Lagos change overnight.

Same population is what is giving Lagos much more money economically...but infrastructurally and otherwise Lagos is a shithole no offence
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by VeryWickedMan: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Mide3367:
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam.. Verywickedman come and see your friend

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy
What is going on here?

Explain the transaction and how you were scammed though its not exactly the moderators' cup of tea. Rules 9 & 16 exonerates them.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by ofeco: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...

Tinubu is too old to be Nigerian president. Stop insulting others. Same tinubu convinced you guys to vote for Buhari. Kerosene is 650 per litre now
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by GoodLife4live: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2022
ofeco:

Tinubu is too old to be Nigerian president. Stop insulting others. Same tinubu convinced you guys to vote for Buhari. Kerosene is 650 per litre now

He didn't confused me.. tinubu is a party man... He 9s not the one controlling Nigeria political my affairs...
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Mide3367: 1:53am On Aug 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy
What is going on here?

Explain the transaction and how you were scammed though its not exactly the moderators' cup of tea. Rules 9 & 16 exonerates them.

i sent him money for 200$ usdt. He no send. Ghosted me for 13 good hours when he was that i was dragging him on nairaland, he then came to say that bank blocked his account.. Block bawo? If you noticed he stopped commenting on nairaland since then.. Because of this matter..
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by Teeroyzimma: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
diplomat058:

Don't be an Obidient slowpoke dumbscum

Granada is not Nigeria. BAT is the BEST of ALL

BAT2023

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.
Re: Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) by lexylaw40: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tinubu all the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) / Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.