Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! (3509 Views)

Help My Fiancée Caught Me Masturbating / My Mum Caught Me Masturbating / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2022
My uncle whom I stay with caught me masturbating last night.

He was shocked as me but I didn't stop. He just picked what he came for and left without saying anything. While I continued my section without any care in the world.

This morning, he called me and started advising me to get a girl. I was like how can I get a girl seeing that I am broke. As-in this old man doesn't know that times have changed.

I just apologized sha for causing him a slight bp rise. And for his advice, I told him I can't get any girl for now because obviously I am broke at least to a modern Nigerian girls' standard.

Honestly I didn't feel any shame whatsoever. I am a full grown sexually active adult who needs to cure konji sometimes you know. Howbeit I am broke. But at this time in my life I am prepared for the worst. Last last he would tell me to leave his place. Even at that, it's hardly the end of the world.

So he should bear with such sights later in the future. Like say he wan give me tips or money o. That man self!

My uncle is a pastor. I'm wondering what could be going through his mind now though.

Phew!

11 Likes

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Dude397(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by shellybee: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Still don't see why this was posted but okay

12 Likes

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Yesterday i had a new girl visiting, like she came prepared. Wore a tiny skirt and the net pants were torn in-between her honey pot. Her thighs were electrifying and when I begin to caress her domain, the hair was shooting on my palms as sign of fresh cut and can feel the dampness of her honey pot. Her firm melons gushed out while I unhook her bra, within two mins my good firm cucumber awakened projecting and pointing at the zigzag directions due to excessive masturbatory gadgets. My VPN was already ON while I slide through the warmth watery domain to browse with my incognito search. No upfront payment no Downpayment. All was concensual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by kakaaa77: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2022
do what eas your tension but keep it in your mind and it was supposed to be a privacy

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by ManAustin(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Who broke no suppose dey get erection, the focus should be the muller. How you intend to come out of that penny less level wey u de,when fleshy gratification don take dominance in your IQ? Bro focus leave the d!CK first and reason to pursue the bag, las las na baba God be the ultimate refuge to lean on. No gain in masturbating, all na just casting down man. One love.

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
ManAustin:
Who broke no suppose dey get erection, the focus should be the muller. How you intend to come out of that penny less level wey u de,when fleshy gratification don take dominance in your IQ? Bro focus leave the d!CK first and reason to pursue the bag, las las na baba God be the ultimate refuge to lean on. No gain in masturbating, all na just casting down man. One love.

Money this, money that,? Leave that young man alone. When he make it don't matter, what matter is his freedom of expression and peace. Ndi oso chi egbu.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

He was shocked as me but I didn't stop. He just picked what he came for and left without saying anything. While I continued my section without any care in the world.

This morning, he called me and started advising me to get a girl. I was like how can I get a girl seeing that I am broke. As-in this old man doesn't know that times have changed.

I just apologized sha for causing him a slight bp rise. And for his advice, I told him I can't get any girl for now because obviously I am broke at least to a modern Nigerian girls' standard.

Honestly I didn't feel any shame whatsoever. I am a full grown sexually active adult who needs to cure konji sometimes you know. Howbeit I am broke. But at this time in my life I am prepared for the worst. Last last he would tell me to leave his place. Even at that, it's hardly the end of the world.

So he should bear with such sights later in the future. Like say he wan give me tips or money o. That man self!

My uncle is a pastor. I'm wondering what could be going through his mind now though.

Phew!

Your uncle is a pastor and he is advising you to get a girl so you can continue committing more sins
Which church pastor him be first

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Smoketight007: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Your dick deserves better pussy and a fine girl, give ur hand a break, and stop making love to ur self, Masturbating causes noting but depressions, try going 7 days with out beating ur meat and you will feel better

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by ManAustin(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Money this, money that,? Leave that young man alone. When he make it don't matter, what matter is his freedom of expression and peace. Ndi oso chi egbu.

Baba, i believe u read where he said his pastor uncle advised him to get a babe and u also read his response ba?. If money is not a necessity for you, it is a necessity for others and i think for the Op as well. I believe if he has the muller, he could have gotten married and be sexing his wife as he want instead of wasting naturally resources like this and i also believe u read where i said he should take God seriously onye onu.
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2022
ManAustin:

Baba, i believe u read where he said his pastor uncle advised him to get a babe and u also read his response ba?. If money is not a necessity for you, it is a necessity for others and i think for the Op as well. I believe if he has the muller, he could have gotten married and be sexing his wife as he want instead of wasting naturally resources like this and i also believe u read where i said he should take God seriously onye onu.
As if the one u dey pour throwaway for nylon don finish for ur body. Onye mgbu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Vinnie2000(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2022
Na wetin dey sweet Goat dey kill am.
Be enjoying ur masturbation, u hear?
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by ManAustin(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

As if the one u dey pour throwaway for nylon don finish for ur body. Onye mgbu.

Bia onye ashiri gi ya wayo. The Panadol wey u decide to take for another person headache go cause u typhoid fever o. Zuo Ike.
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Crampyblood(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
So your uncle who's a pastor saw you masturbating and you didn't stop, he didn't stop you and he even went ahead to get what he came for.. hell he even let you finish before 'advising' you to get a girlfriend..

Phew!
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
ManAustin:

Bia onye ashiri gi ya wayo. The Panadol wey u decide to take for another person headache go cause u typhoid fever o. Zuo Ike.
Taaa gbafuo gi here osiso.
Onye MPI Anya.
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by ManAustin(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Taaa gbafuo gi here osiso.
Onye MPI Anya.

Ya gaziere gi nwanne m. Eyinye oma.
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Saibits(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin OP ehn
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Crampyblood:
So your uncle who's a pastor saw you masturbating and you didn't stop, he didn't stop you and he even went ahead to get what he came for.. hell he even let you finish before 'advising' you to get a girlfriend..

Phew!
Yes na.. Wait! wetin you wan make e do me?
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Karemarealty288(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chai

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by gentleman82: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Getting a girl is not all about money. How you carry your self matters most. Mastubation kills self confidence over time in such a way u will find it hard to chat up a lady and be involved in a relationship.
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Dfynboi: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
A minute silence for this Lost soul
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by AndroidAI(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Another unpaid creative writer cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Phew!
Tha part that u didn't stop even when he caught you cracked me up, and u still had the mind to tell a pastor u can't stop.
I throway cap for ur courage Baba...u are truly a grown sexually active adult.
Re: My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Phew!
The part that u didn't stop even when he caught you cracked me up, and u still had the mind to tell a pastor u can't stop.
I throway cap for ur courage Baba...u are truly a grown sexually active adult.

(1) (Reply)

Swimming Pool Romance / Tell Somebody On Ur Mind 'i Love U' / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.