Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. (6714 Views)

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st / See How This Broke SIMP Is Manipulating This Lady [18+ Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Savedday: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Vix805: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
she sees you as weak, pathetic unworthy of respect at all so she doesn't respect you. if you mistakenly marry her your own don be.

More importantly,

* Dstv logins available.
* Hacked netflix available.(no subscription required).
* Foreign number for WhatsApp available.
*WhatsApp spy app available.
and others.

dm number below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
RightToReject:
The only problem in your relationship is that you don't love her; instead, you are in love with her, whereas nature made it that she ought to be the one to be in love with you, all things being equal - no thanks to your lack of grit. There is no way you, as a man, can genuinely/selflessly love a woman and still continually enable her shortcomings and pander to her whims and caprices, no and never.

You are right bro, I showed her true love, respected her decision on every issue, make sure everything was about her and her happiness.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by adeskee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Guy,you urgently need the red pill.Take your time to read it,digest it and implement it.

Your problem is solved.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
blinking001:
I took my time to carefully go through your post and i can clearly state the following problems

1.You're suffering from low self esteem

2.You're suffering from oneities syndrome (if i loose this girl where can i get another girl that is this wonderful and beautiful. Lol

3. You don't love yourself

4. You're the type of man that wants to be in the good books of everyone. You're a harmless man and a harmless man is a danger to himself and the society.

When men make intentional and concious plans to own houses, cars, businesses etc they usually leave out one very important item from that list which is making plans to own a good woman (if at all any exist)
This oversight is a consequence of mens inability to see women as competitions and their propensity to always view women as the weaker sex.

If men knew that women weren't as weak as the society has painted them to look then one shouldn't be making investments on a bad product and hoping it turns out great in the nearest future.
The business/investment world doesn't work out that way so does women. Even if it does, it's always a miniature phenomenon. With this points in mind, why will a man in his right senses still be with a disrespectful woman? A woman that cheats, is abusive, lies uncontrollably, is a master manipulator, is a narcissist etc? Its been proven that women with these traits are bad business and investments that should be avoided at all cost because they can never change for good and are really dangerous as they've mastered the arts of bringing great men down. Don't save them, allow them to burn in their chaos, stupidity, hopelessness, arrogance and narcissism.

Warning: avoid street girls no matter how appealing and good looking they may appear. They are mostly masculine and emotionally damaged. They rarely understand the concept of love and sacrifice. To them an act of kindness is an obligation and a show of weakness. Run away from poor and struggling women. Leave them alone. Resist the urge to save them.

Go after women from the middle class or the upper echelons of our society, they understand how to reciprocate kind gestures and are more considerate and soft hearted.

Your 4 points up there are nothing but the truth, I just thought I was loving a woman and treating women right.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by pointblank247(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sorry but you are a SIMPLETON

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
SavageBoy:

I've said it before and I'm saying it again, nobody is indispensable. No matter how useful or precious a person maybe, if such a person misbehaves, he or she will be replaced perfectly by someone who's much more valuable and more precious.

Even if someone is one in a million, we are more than 4 billion persons on earth today, that means there are about 4000 of such persons out there. So, why fear you won't get someone like her. You're worried you might not get a toxic Nigerian babe like that yeye girl you call girlfriend... oga no fall my hand na

I have learnt my lessons bro.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

You are a very stupid simp my brother. Can't you see this deep hole you wanna fall into yet you are seeking advise.
This is a case of see finish. I guess your girl is feeling that you are not man enough.
Pls move on

Sorry for the insult

I deserve it bro, if I tell you the full story, you will insult both my village people. I have learnt the hard way. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Crowwejihadist: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lindalilian:
I wish I was dating her!
She for don mellow by now, she can be tamed! I'll share My story of my 5 yrs relationship to a manipulative btch I dated! When I payed her back in her own coin she went haywire, she lost her job and her roomie sent her parking!

I did help her get her job back before backing out finally, she's still begging till date to come back, last I heard she's aborted 2 times for two different guys btw march till now.

I'm just glad she didn't abort for me not even once, And I never released inside! I'm not going back to my vomit.

Don't mind my Monica �

Drop the story man so all of us will learn from it, we are really going through a lot from girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Crampyblood(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
cry cry cry cry truly men dey suffer for this 'ship' thing o
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Victorious12: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:
Nairaland family, help a bro here, I had to open another account to post this, pls read till the end.

I have been dating this girl for more than 3 years, I will say that I have been experiencing hell fire in the past 1 year and 6 month. I know no one is perfect but the problem is too much.

She have some good sides every man will cherish, she appears decent and well brought up, but here are the problem.

1. She gets angry easily. This is a problem to our relationship because we can't have a normal conservation without quarrel, like we quarrel almost every 2 days.

2. Recently she talks to me disrespectful: if there is any small argument or disagreement among us, she talks to me like her jnr sister, not minding or caring how I feel.

3. Anytime we have a fight, she gives me the silent treatment for days and I end up apologizing even when she is wrong. When I remember her good side, I want to make peace and beg her.

4. Most times when we argue, I try telling her that I am a man and i won't take some things she does. This statement " I am a man" gets her provoke. She complained against me using that statement.

5. She does not want to be scolded, she doesn't want me to complain about wrongs she does, she believes with complains about her behavior, her self esteem will be affected. She confessed to me of having an ego.

In one of the arguments, she said I make her regret saying yes to me. Just last week, we had a small disagreement; I tried helping her recover something and since I was not able to do that, I told her I will still try and her response got me angry, she didn't appreciate the fact that I was trying, that got me angry.

I uploaded a female friends picture on WhatsApp and wished her happy birthday, my girlfriend screenshot the pic, sent it to me mocking me, calling me immature, saying that I am not mature, that if I post 100 female pictures, it won't disturb her.

This is a girl I have never cheated on for the 3 years we have dated, I respect and tell her virtually everything I do, all my plans, and she knows that I love her alone. She knows that she is the only girl I am seeing and I have promised to marry her, she also know that I am working towards marrying her.

Early this year, she phycologically abused me, she knew that I love her so much, so she was playing games with my emotions, today she will act like she is angry with me and not talk to me, when I beg she will calm to forgive me, tomorrow she will continue same thing, until she stopped when I got her in the game.

I will take all the insults, Nairaland family, what do I do here.

I feel for you brother. Can you explain more about her family, is she the first daughter,how old is she, her name and stuff etc
Make e no resemble one of my guys story for street
Then I’ll advice you
I’ll be waiting for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Tboymessiah(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:
Nairaland family, help a bro here, I had to open another account to post this, pls read till the end.

I have been dating this girl for more than 3 years, I will say that I have been experiencing hell fire in the past 1 year and 6 month. I know no one is perfect but the problem is too much.

She have some good sides every man will cherish, she appears decent and well brought up, but here are the problem.

1. She gets angry easily. This is a problem to our relationship because we can't have a normal conservation without quarrel, like we quarrel almost every 2 days.

2. Recently she talks to me disrespectful: if there is any small argument or disagreement among us, she talks to me like her jnr sister, not minding or caring how I feel.

3. Anytime we have a fight, she gives me the silent treatment for days and I end up apologizing even when she is wrong. When I remember her good side, I want to make peace and beg her.

4. Most times when we argue, I try telling her that I am a man and i won't take some things she does. This statement " I am a man" gets her provoke. She complained against me using that statement.

5. She does not want to be scolded, she doesn't want me to complain about wrongs she does, she believes with complains about her behavior, her self esteem will be affected. She confessed to me of having an ego.

In one of the arguments, she said I make her regret saying yes to me. Just last week, we had a small disagreement; I tried helping her recover something and since I was not able to do that, I told her I will still try and her response got me angry, she didn't appreciate the fact that I was trying, that got me angry.

I uploaded a female friends picture on WhatsApp and wished her happy birthday, my girlfriend screenshot the pic, sent it to me mocking me, calling me immature, saying that I am not mature, that if I post 100 female pictures, it won't disturb her.

This is a girl I have never cheated on for the 3 years we have dated, I respect and tell her virtually everything I do, all my plans, and she knows that I love her alone. She knows that she is the only girl I am seeing and I have promised to marry her, she also know that I am working towards marrying her.

Early this year, she phycologically abused me, she knew that I love her so much, so she was playing games with my emotions, today she will act like she is angry with me and not talk to me, when I beg she will calm to forgive me, tomorrow she will continue same thing, until she stopped when I got her in the game.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Tosin gat no love for you.

Imagine u are in school and still dating someone in school
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Wronggee(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omo I just weak sef grin grin
GoldenJAT:
So wetin be d koko now? Make we help you beg her? Discipline her? Or ginger you to leave her?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Slmgirldippussy: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:

I deserve it bro, if I tell you the full story, you will insult both my village people. I have learnt the hard way. Thanks again.

Women are manipulative , in her mind she has been comparing you with her friends bf. She has this feeling that you are not up to standard as such you have not earn her respect.
Or she may be feeling you can't do without her. Perhaps you have showered her with too much undeserved attention.
If you are not careful enough this may affect it pysvhe

How do U help urself.
Serve her breakfast after many rounds of sex.
She won't believe it's real. Laff it off

This alone will help your pyshche to come.back to normal
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Keniwit(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
I don tired for this una relationships story for nairaland aswear
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Mcslize: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul where does this said lady stay? Which city and State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Coolbanke: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tell us the full story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by luminouz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:

Typical

They always ask 'what do I do?

Ain't the solution so obvious?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Cypher45: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Op, op how many times have i called you, better japa dat bitch no deserve you. Am outta hear.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Ezendimmuo: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:

For a moment
I thought you are talking about my ex
She is everything you just mentioned

Found out she was cheating though
I left her

Are you sure she isn't loyal to someone else??
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Mcslize: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:

Bro I have been a great for I know, I was just trying to show her love because according to her, it is her first relationship. She is a type that puts career serious, so she didn't date before.

Read what WatchYourSix posted. That's your possible solution.

I currently have a girl that behave the same way. But guess what, I have been able to put her under control. See the bolded. That's the mistake you are making.

They no dey show woman too much love brother.

Just act normal and neutral with her. Don't be this all, I want to show my girl love type of man. In other words, remove every emotion and be nonchalant and disinterested in relating with her.
She will be the one begging you whenever she causes quarel by herself.

You can tame your girl if you can just stop being emotional about her.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

For a moment
I thought you are talking about my ex
She is everything you just mentioned

Found out she was cheating though
I left her

Are you sure she isn't loyal to someone else??

She has guys from different works of life chasing after her. Name them, the attention she gets is way too much I must say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by dhiqson(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The problems you listed from number 1 to number 5 are all red flags and you are still in the relationship? Wisdom is seriously chasing you but it seems you have always been running faster away from it. [/i]Enjoy your simping in peace, God forbid I interrupt it.
[i]

This!!!!!!!! This should be the new mantra now guys

Enjoy your simping in peace, God forbid i interrupt it.!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Victorious12: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:

She has guys from different works of life chasing after her. Name them, the attention she gets is way too much I must say.
Brother we understand what you’re saying
Like three guys have asked for detailed about her
This case looks very familiar
But
My own candid advice is for you to dump her
Work on ur self esteem
Go follow Shola for Twitter make him brush you up small
It pains me to see guys suffer like this
Quick question
Do you Spend on her, like do you take care of her so called needs
Is she dating anyone else
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Victorious12: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
dhiqson:
[i][/i]

This!!!!!!!! This should be the new mantra now guys

Enjoy your simping in peace, God forbid i interrupt it.!
. I understand you bro
Him nvr know say him dey simp
Make him leave her
Him think say him go die ����
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Victorious12: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by 9japride(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Guy it seems you haven't arrived yet? You better hustle, 9ja ladies respect guys with money. Just focus on achieving your goals.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Blue86(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
She needs work to do on herself.
Till then put a pause on wifing her.

Don't mind having a relationship with one with more cool and cosy attitude.
Save1soul:

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by ekibs11(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:

Dude she's giving you sign, someone wants to marry her. She pushing you away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
You are in a toxic relationship.avoid
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
ekibs11:

Dude she's giving you sign, someone wants to marry her. She pushing you away

I won't be surprised. With women everything is possible.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by LEGALSER: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:

Guy, you don't need any advise, you only need to stand up and walk out of that relationship stop acting and sounding Petty. You be man, act like one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does Not Last Long In Bed, Please What Can I Do? / A Pretty Short Love Letter For Everyone / You Gonna Love This.. African Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.