Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 (5418 Views)

Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by StPete: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is exactly why people preach against been a simp but some people will never listen. A woman told you openly that she was married before and has 2 kids already yet you carry coconut head and still continued in the relationship.

I have no iota of pity for you. You deserve every fucking inch of what you got

4 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Choilila: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
KIA your story sweet oooh. please continue.

3 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by VenumX: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
When you have finished disgracing your race, go and w@nk off then sleep.

3 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Ulunne777(f): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
This thread is for roasting women.
Go to welfare so they can guide you.
I need you to be in the life of your children.They need you so history won't keep repeating itself.
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by MeetNnanyi(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
blinking001:
That picture you posted is the Jennifer that's giving you troubles? Your ex wife?
Op you have poor taste in women.

Ignored all possible red flags
1. Married a poor girl from the trenches (worst mistake any man would make
2. Married a woman whose father isnt present in her life
3. Married a woman you met working at the hotel. Lol

Dear op i just want to let you know that you're a fool.
She wasn't that fat when I met her new, she became like this when she start eating whatever she want
This picture below was taken exactly when we started in 2018 that is how she was then

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by hpk(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ashawo dey sleep, customer come wake am.

Sorry o!

2 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Biodundimeji(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Are you sure you're the real father of those two kids?
First and foremost you made a mistake dating and marrying a girl you met working in a hotel within 2 months. O wrong now cry cry
You ought to do a background check on her before proposing marriage to her. A certain family came all the way from their state just to do background check on my neighbor daughter their son wanted to marry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Go and do DNA test for your kids fess

4 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Slmgirldippussy: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
fman:
[b]why post her pix here?
That is unfair.
No matter what went wrong bro
Life is a journey.
She has given u 2kids.
You should saved urself this stress
To avoid depression.
I understand how you feel.
Yes she betrayed you,
How about her previous
Husband?( Him no fit kee himself.)
He moved on.
U see all this una Lagos and Abuja
Marriage, I fear am well we'll.
You met in a hotel
Next thing u don marry.
Thank God you even went down
To the village for marital rites.
As for chijioke, forgive him.
Do u actually know that her
Previous husband thinks that
You snatched his wife away from
Him.
Probably he cried and wailed
To God, maybe na karma
Just flogged you.
Some actions in life has consequences...like they say "ignorance of the law is no excuse."
Take it in good fate
Cos u are still breathing.
Some lost their lives with this kind of your similar story.
Go confess your sins and sin no more
NO DEY PUT EYE FOR ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE.
If you are a christain, go and read the book of proverbs, though I can't remember the chapter and verse.[/b]

You are an idiot. The OP is pained can't you see. Infact if Na me I will send the pics to CNN and BBC
Don't be so U fortunate okay

6 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Slmgirldippussy: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Samakus:
Once you see lazy woman that thinks she's too beautiful to suffer, she's a potential ashawo

The way some guys indulge women is plain annoying. Dayum

You are right ...some young ladies do think because they have big yansh they can't suffer .
I once met one bro in the space if three days I felt much heat. Everyone is against her , the always planned against her. Her child can't eat eba,he can't wear normal kids alligator sleepon instead he wears hand made leather sleepon
I sha try Bleep her one the third day of my calling it quit. Bro even the Bleep ves me. I never even put dick she don dey do haa haa kunle U have killed me has haa
I was like wetin be serious.. I know the game she won they hype me

I sha cum and run away
Never ever in life indulge useless ladies
Run away from ghetto ladies

Ire o

3 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mumu man serves you right

3 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Nicepoker(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very ugly things.

1 Like

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by UptownVibes(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Op na wetin u dey find you get. See red flags everywhere. You still carry your simping self go marry single mother,and a hotel worker. I have no pity for you man.. Experience just taught you a good life lesson,and same will happen to many simping men out there..

4 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by seanwilliam(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
First carry out DNA test on the two kids.

Secondly, I think we men should steer clear of girls raised by divorced single mom

4 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by seanwilliam(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
StPete:
This is exactly why people preach against been a simp but some people will never listen. A woman told you openly that she was married before and has 2 kids already yet you carry coconut head and still continued in the relationship.

I have no iota of pity for you. You deserve every fucking inch of what you got
evidently u didn’t read the post. He got to know later that she’s once married that’s after she don born ..

2 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by blinking001(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
MeetNnanyi:

She wasn't that fat when I met her new, she became like this when she start eating whatever she want
This picture below was taken exactly when we started in 2018 that is how she was then
She's still not close to a 4 in a scale of 10 sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by ParpahSeventy: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maverick777:

your question is just a proof that, you don't know how deep a woman's mind is.
In fact it's safe to say, you don't know women!
No matter how deep a woman's mind is, it can never be deeper than that of a rational thinker, looking at girl who has given birth, you should know, talk more of when she is naked before you, you live with her, you guys had sex severally, he never told stories with the wife?
For years comrade not days, only shallow minds who are blinded with love will never notice.

3 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by StPete: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
seanwilliam:
evidently u didn’t read the post. He got to know later that she’s once married that’s after she don born ..

…and after she don born, he could still not send her packing or you think I didn’t read to the end? Is the child dead and has she not left now?
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by seanwilliam(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
blinking001:

Beauty is not the most important quality of a woman in marriage atleast to me , although it doesn’t mean I will settle down with baby whale like this.. she’s 2/10 tbh ..

Great Character should be taken over anything bro.. it should be the most important criterion in marrying a woman..

All the end, what men really want is peace of mind sha..
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by ParpahSeventy: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
MeetNnanyi:

I have seen guys who make money but easily get cheated in life, this is not an avenue to hate women, if you are the type that finds it difficult to read people's character, make sure you take your time to date her for long, don't settle for women who feel a man owe them everything that makes life comfortable in the name of marriage, marry a woman who has something she is living for other than daily food, clothes, shoes and marriage, get a woman who has value else you will soon drive into another ditch.
Take heart, move on from this, find a way to locate her an get access to your children, if she continues to deny you access, she is jobless and can't possibly take care of those children, get a lawyer and file a case against her if you want you kids in your custody, if someone of such character grow your kids, you know you probably don't have kids, get your kids from her, get a lawyer, he will show you how to go.
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by seanwilliam(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
StPete:

…and after she don born, he could still not send her packing or you think I didn’t read to the end? Is the child dead and has she not left now?
you have a solid point here bro .

But most times it’s not always as easy as it seems.

It’s better not to put hand in it atall than to find yourself at the middle..

Anyway the flags are always there, we men are the cause of our misfortune most times.

When it comes to marriage, a man needs to scrutinize and be convinced beyond every reasonable doubt..

Imagine him working all days of his life to take care of that baby whale and still got served breakfast..

2 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by StPete: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
seanwilliam:
you have a solid point here bro .

But most times it’s not always as easy as it seems.

It’s better not to put hand in it atall than to find yourself at the middle..

Anyway the flags are always there, we men are the cause of our misfortune most times.

When it comes to marriage, a man needs to scrutinize and be convinced beyond every reasonable doubt..

Imagine him working all days of his life to take care of that baby whale and still got served breakfast..

I like your explanation and I know how difficult it can be, given my own personal experience. But the mere fact that she was married before will die any feelings I once had for her and sending her packing, if not done by me directly, will be done by my siblings especially my sister
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Emmanuel909090: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
What kind of a damaged family did you marry from?

That woman is of no good, get your kids from her.
Court won't even grant her the kid's with such evidence.

2 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
I am sad and sorry for what you are going through. Sadly, it is a sign of the times we live in. Anyone who is planning on getting married in our generation, must first come to terms with the fact that the person will likely go through hell in the hands of their partner, sometime during that relationship. I hope you have learned that now, for the future. There are no longer any guarantees in marriages/relationships.

As to your children, it may seem the only viable option is to invite Law Enforcement. But what will you achieve? Your children are toddlers. It may be a better choice to leave that alone. A toddler should be with the mother.

Despite your pain, it is still your responsibility to look after your child and the unborn child. She will come looking for money soon. Be prepared to give her money for them in a respectful manner.

But I will send thunder from heaven to fire you if you ever accept her back. If you are one of those fools that will be telling themselves " I still love her", then you do not love yourself. Text her mother, father and any of her uncles you know and tell them you are no longer marrying. Tell them to give you back the bridal wealth you paid, within a specified time period, preferably two weeks. If you don't get back the bridal wealth in two weeks time, take it that you have forgone it. She is not your wife. She is not even your friend. She is the locust that has been sent to torment you. I don't want to hear that you were reconciled by elders or family members. Don't even come here to mouth that rubbish.

Stop with the pain. Take stock. You contributed to what happened to you, though I have seen relationships where both parties were very well researched in terms of their background and still stuff happened. Don't beat yourself up and stop moaning.

Next time, don't profess love after two months. Know who you are as a person. Be clear to yourself on the things that you cannot accept. Then go find a woman who meets your values. Don't profess love to a stranger next time. Do not become entangled with a woman whose history you do not know to the minutest detail and I'm not referring to what she told you about herself. We each were born in a city, town, village or hamlet on a particular year. We each went to a specific primary / secondary school in a specific city, village or town or hamlet. We went to these schools with others, most of whom are still alive. Some of us went to the university in a specific city and we had loads of classmates and friends most of whom are still alive. People lie about everything these days: their age, their educational accomplishment, their marital and parental status, where they were born, who raised them etc. They alone know why they do that. But it is true. If you had asked the right questions and insisted on visiting a few of these places, you would have found her out. If a woman resists the requirement for you to examine her history, then kindly let her go her own way.

MeetNnanyi:
I am Maxwell,

I believe what she did to me and her first husband is what she learnt from her mother because her mom married first husband divorced him after giving birth to two kids before she married her dad and from her confessions Jennifer my ex wife was still in her first marriage within the two months we dated, she left the marriage immediately I propose marriage to her, her marriage with the first husband lasted for eight years, their where living happily before the man's business collapse here in Lagos and he traveled to his village to look for job leaving Jennifer alone here in lagos but still send money to her though not enough according to her. The story is still long but I think should stop here for now.
Below are Jennifer's pictures before and after she left me...additional pictures are her mother and her half sister Faith Odoh, this three planed this game

1 Like

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by blinking001(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
seanwilliam:

Beauty is not the most important quality of a woman in marriage atleast to me , although it doesn’t mean I will settle down with baby whale like this.. she’s 2/10 tbh ..

Great Character should be taken over anything bro.. it should be the most important criterion in marrying a woman..

All the end, what men really want is peace of mind sha..
You're right bro. However, they are still good looking women with great bodies, good upbringing and great characters. Just don't go looking for them from the streets.
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Samakus(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

You are right ...some young ladies do think because they have big yansh they can't suffer .
I once met one bro in the space if three days I felt much heat. Everyone is against her , the always planned against her. Her child can't eat eba,he can't wear normal kids alligator sleepon instead he wears hand made leather sleepon
I sha try Bleep her one the third day of my calling it quit. Bro even the Bleep ves me. I never even put dick she don dey do haa haa kunle U have killed me has haa
I was like wetin be serious.. I know the game she won they hype me

I sha cum and run away
Never ever in life indulge useless ladies
Run away from ghetto ladies

Ire o

Lol
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by aimmoney9: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
The main problem is that he started the relationship with money....... grin grin grin

This type of relationship always end in tears..... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
I am not sure why this is an issue. Rating a woman on the basis of her looks is like wanting to go and live inside a well built and decorated grave.
The physical structure of humans is nothing but a container. What is important are the values, character and personality contained within that physical structure.
It is this rating based on physical looks that leads to the wrong choice. Moreover, she must have appealed to him physically for him to have wanted her. It is his choice. There is no universal standard for that which appeals. A woman who is crowned the most beautiful woman on earth may not appeal to you in anyway. Appeal is so very personal.

blinking001:

Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
I think 5k everyday gives us 150k in a month?
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Miner13: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
thegidredpill
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by 4ward4: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
blinking001:
That picture you posted is the Jennifer that's giving you troubles? Your ex wife?
Op you have poor taste in women.

Ignored all possible red flags
1. Married a poor girl from the trenches (worst mistake any man would make
2. Married a woman whose father isnt present in her life
3. Married a woman you met working at the hotel. Lol

Dear op i just want to let you know that you're a fool.

Shut up about the taste, watin you like no fit be watin i like that is what we can maturity and adulthood... All Human are beautiful we all mustn't get married to slender and bleached ladies.
The other points are fully valid.
As for the OP, you do yourself bad...You with your money you the pamper woman with lies...
Re: What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 by Mogadishuu: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
this thread is an eye opener

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Every Man Should Masturbate Regularly [PICS] / ★Why Do U Love♥ Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?★ / Do You Sing For Your Bf Or Gf On Phone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.