Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years (47326 Views)

“I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband’s Big D*ck (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Gistmedia10: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sylvester Stallone and his wife, Jennifer Flavin, are splitting up after 25 years of marriage.

Flavin filed for divorce Friday in Palm Beach County, Fla., requesting a "dissolution of marriage and other relief" from the Rocky star, PEOPLE reports.

Though the pair have been married for more than two decades, their relationship began in 1988 when they met at a restaurant in Los Angeles.

The couple has had their fair share of troubles over the years. In 1994, they separated after Stallone revealed he had been having an affair with ex-supermodel Janice Dickinson.

Flavin eventually rekindled her relationship with Stallone, and they had their first child together in 1996. One year later, they tied the knot and eventually had two more daughters.

Flavin posted an image earlier this month of her with her three daughters without Stallone. Under the image she wrote a somewhat cryptic message, "These girls are my priority ❤️ nothing else matters. The 4 of us forever���."

In a statement to PEOPLE, Stallone said, "I love my family. We are amicably and privately addressing these personal issues."

Stallone recently expressed his desire to longtime producer Irwin Winkler to give him "what's left" of his rights to the Rocky franchise and its intellectual property.

"After IRWIN controlling ROCKY for over 47 years, and now CREED, I really would like [to] have at least a little [of] WHAT's LEFT of my RIGHTS back, before passing it on to ONLY YOUR CHILDREN," Stallone wrote in a since-deleted Instagram post. "I believe That would be a FAIR gesture from this 93 year old gentleman?"

He called it a "painful subject that eats at my soul," adding, "I wanted to leave something of Rocky for my children, but it's always great hearing from the loyal fans… Keep Punching."

https://ew.com/celebrity/sylvester-stallone-wife-files-for-divorce/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Gistmedia10: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
So bad! shocked

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by God1000(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
After 25 years

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by romunu(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
See babes

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by baretalk: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Damn, she needs the money to go enjoy her life.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Typicool8(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
romunu:
See babes
Badt guy grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Icarus99(f): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
sad but whatever makes them happy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Cypress042(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
When a wise man's house is becoming stuffy and suffocating, he will open the windows and if there is still know cross ventilations.

No one need to tell him to go outside and seek for fresh air.

Nice one from them cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by kelspinall(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
to that my colleagues that change my mindset of marrying foreign ladies,thank you soo much..

this whites and divorce na 5&6

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Baddestbiitch(f): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Im scared of marriage nowadays, most especially after so many years of being together and then you have to let go. cry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by alpharoyalty: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Women

12 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by drmuchin: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
RAMBO THIS IS YOUR FINAL BLOOD

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by basty: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oh Lord, have mercy on my marriage.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
American women and divorce are like bread and beans

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by theophorus(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
... The Problem that comes with "encouraging" Divorce with some Largess.
After 25yrs wen the Man is now Old.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by gift2xl: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Summary!!.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Spnn(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Women grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Truvelisback(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
kelspinall:
to that my colleagues that change my mindset of marrying foreign ladies,thank you soo much..

this whites are divorce na 5&6
She married him because of his assets/wealth. She has been waiting for his assets to be full before filing for divorce but she got disappointed when she noticed that Baba has been hidding and transfering his assets.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by kelspinall(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
She married him because of his assets/wealth. She has been waiting for his assets to be full before filing for divorce but she got disappointed when she noticed that Baba has been hidding and transfering his assets.

he's wise

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
My son be wise and make thy father Glad, book of proverb 23

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by BanevsJoker(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Everyone in that photo has had plastic surgery.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Baronthecelebri: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Women

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
synopsis!!
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by BigYash: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
God1000:
After 25 years
Love done expire tay tay nau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by BigYash: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
romunu:
See babes
Na five years these ones go divorce you grin.. They will take after their mother for sure..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by dontrulee: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2022
So sad, Marriage is fast loosing it's relevance this present day. The social media has made it worse. Very soon, marriage will be obliterated and a new system will be created. Man was never created to be bounded to one woman for Life same with the woman. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by BeanmanX(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2022
romunu:
See babes
Sylvester Stallone really gather beautiful daughters,,,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by mespusinglez(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2022
SAY NO TO MARRIAGE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by mytime24(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2022
She won go test smallie cucumber

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Mercury12(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Marriage has turn business for most particularly women in Western world lol.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2022
It's high time men start taking skincare routine seriously. I mean... See the aging difference between the man and his wife. This man aged really quickly and I don't want to believe the age gap between them is that much.
A simple skincare regimen would have prevented this.

Any woman would quickly loose interest in her man if he's looking old like her dad. I want to believe his looks is one of the CAUSES of her divorcing him but she won't say it.

This might sound dumb but only to the dumb ones who will quote me to say trash.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.