Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) (836 Views)

Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Biodun556(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
https://saharareporters.com/2015/02/25/pastor-insists-jonathan-bribed-can-7-billion-naira

This is why CAN is crying against APC and Tinubu

Despite a denial by the national leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) that it did not receive a seven billion Naira bribe from President Goodluck Jonathan, the pastor who broke the story last week insists the association was bribed.

President Goodluck Jonathan and Ayo Oritsejafor in Israel in 2013
State House Photo

And he says some people within the leadership have called him to confess that his story was true and that what happened was wrong.

Addressing a well-attended press conference in Kaduna on Tuesday, Pastor Kallamu Musa Dikwa, who heads the Voice of Northern Christian Movement, declared that there were a lot of shenanigans in the present leadership of CAN, accusing it of betraying the vision of its founding fathers.

Dikwa reiterated that the CAN leadership received the funds on 21st of January, 2015, and gave N3 million to each of its state chapters.

In effect, the pastor is alleging that the CAN leadership distributed to its national membership a small fraction of what it received, keeping to itself well over N6 billion.

Of the response of the national leadership of CAN to his allegations, he told the journalists: “They even have denied me, and said I did not exist. That is why I came to you to confirm that what I said is true.”

He asserted that it was not the first time CAN was getting money like that, recalling 2013 when it got funds from the United States Nigerian group, CANAAN.

"They are our children, our Christians from Nigeria living in America,” Pastor Dikwa said. “We call them CANAAN (Christian Association of Nigerian Americans). They gave $50,000 to the victims of Boko Haram. After that, the CAN leader invited three people from Maiduguri and two from Damaturu and gave them N100,000 each. The victims know how much they (CAN) collected. Many of the leaders (Yobe and Borno CAN) started calling me. They say what happened is wrong and we have to correct it. I have documents here to show you some of the things I have been saying.”

This also means that when the national leadership received the $50,000 from CANAAN, it kept most of it from the victims of Boko Haram for whom it was intended.

"It was the same way that it happened when Jonathan went to Kwara in January. Someone there told me that CAN leadership was given money. I asked him if they called any newsmen. The man said they did not. I said, ok, let us wait. After some time, somebody called me. He said he has been giving his share. He said he has been given N3 million. He said each state was given N3 million. I called someone in the leadership of National CAN. He told me that it was a confirmed happening.”

Dikwa however vowed to protect that source with his life, as he will never disclose his name.

"The states branches of CAN collected the money. But they don’t know how much it is, whether it is N6 or N7billion. I have sent text messages to the leadership of CAN telling them to repent or I will make it open. So that is why I have decided to let the world know. Some of the CAN leadership have called me and said what happened was wrong and that it must be corrected. I said yes, it can be done.”

Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Biodun556(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Osinbajo may not be different from Jonathan. As Jonathan was feeding CAN and Oristsejafor with private jet and billions of naira, the same way Osinbajo will be feeding redeem and CAN in the name of fake prophesies.

It was said that he refused to step for Tinubu expecting last minute miracle
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Biodun556(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
H
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Commentor: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
CAN is a cult.

Even as TB JOSHUA professed Christ, they never accepted him.

They didn't even bother with his funeral.

Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Christistruth00: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
cool
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by WatchYourSix: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bribe CAN to do what or for what??
7billion has to be something
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Christistruth00: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:
CAN is a cult.

Even as TB JOSHUA professed Christ, they never accepted him.

They didn't even bother with his funeral.

TB Joshua was one of Africa’s biggest Witchdoctors take it to the Bank

Anyone Fraternising with him is a Secret Cult Member

Anyway CAN also has secret Cult Members People like Useless

If not for Jonathan, TB Joshua would have been Jailed when his useless building that LASG had banned

from use Collapsed and killed over 100 People

TB Joshua was thoroughly Evil

CAN also has Evil Fake Preachers like Useless Apostle Suleiman that has been accused of having Affairs with over 80 Women

and former CAN President Oritsejafor that was busy collecting Contract and money from Jonathan
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by PandoraObi: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
ok
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

If not for Jonathan, TB Joshua would have been Jailed when his useless building that LASG had banned

Stop saying vile things against one of the greatest prophets of God.
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Christistruth00: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Stop saying vile things against one of the greatest prophets of God.

TB Joshua that evil Juju Priest that loved Masquerading as Pastor

Jesus landed on him at last after many warnings for him to repent

The man was so Vile that his own Towns People drove him out of his Hometown

A man that used his own mother that Carried his a Pregnancy for nine months and gave birth to him

He used her for Rituals , you can imagine what he has done to outsiders
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Commentor: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

TB Joshua is culpable for the killing of his members when his buulding collapsed.

Yet , that does not in anyway make him less q christian than many who are members of CAN.

Can anybody provide any proof that he's a cultist or into voodoo?

There are more cultic symbols in Oyedepo's buildings and mannerisms.

TB Joshua was ostracized because he moved differently.

How can anyone want me to belive Oritsejafor is a Christian whilst Joshua is a criminal sef.

The thing no do you somehow?
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
It was actually an open secret then.
That is why I pray we never return to the locust years of HE GEJ..
The stealing of our public funds is out of this universe! This was a time salaries were being owed o
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Christistruth00: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

TB Joshua is culpable for the killing of his members when his buulding collapsed.

Yet , that does not in anyway make him less q christian than many who are members of CAN.

Can anybody provide any proof that he's a cultist or into voodoo?

There are more cultic symbols in Oyedepo's buildings and mannerisms.

TB Joshua was ostracized because he moved differently.

How can anyone want me to belive Oritsejafor is a Christian whilst Joshua is a criminal sef.

The thing no do you somehow?

Both Oritsejafor Of CAN and TB Joshua are secret Cult members and Criminals

If not that they use Corrupt Police to bully those ready to expose them

they would have been put in the dustbin of History long ago

1 Like

Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

A man that used his own mother that Carried his a Pregnancy for nine months and gave birth to him

Smh . I just pity most of you and your brazen recklessness online. These reckless actions have consequences o.

I have been privileged to watch his Emmanuel Tv coverage of his intervention in his village in Ondo state, the love, joy and gratitude they felt for him is so overwhelming that I had to watch it to the end.

There was a time that storm removed the roofs of most houses in his village, he was the one who fixed it for those grateful villagers and his community is not a rustic village, it appear modern and I suspect he has a role in that development.

I will appeal to you all to be wary of all these reckless behaviour online because it is all activities in your life that will be judged by God. Online sins count too.
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Christistruth00: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh . I just pity most of you and your brazen lie. I have been privileged to watch his Emmanuel Tv coverage of his intervention in his village in Ondo state, the joy and gratitude they felt for him is so overwhelming that I had to watch it to the end.
There was a time that storm removed the roofs of most houses in his village, he was the one who fixed it for those grateful villagers and his community is not a rustic village, it appear modern and I suspect he has a role in that development.
I will appeal to you all to be wary of all these reckless behaviour online because it is all activities in your life that will be judged by God. Online sins count too.

Are you arguing this one below ?

https://www.cfr.org/blog/zimbabwe-police-label-nigerian-televangelist-sorcerer

The Evil the Zimbabwe Police saw and recognised as Africans and exposed it for what it was

the Nigerian Police collected bribes and shut up

Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

You have any evidence of these things you are accusing the late prophet of ?

He did his work and his time came just like Babalola and Orimolade.
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It was actually an open secret then.
That is why I pray we never return to the locust years of HE GEJ..
The stealing of our public funds is out of this universe! This was a time salaries were being owed o

I guess the stealing under Buhari has reduced
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Christistruth00: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

You have any evidence of these things you are accusing the late prophet of ?

He did his work and his time came just like Babalola and Orimolade.

TB Joshua that even the Zimbabwe Police could clearly

see with their own two eyes and Confirmed was a Witchdoctor , they even announced it to the whole Earth

or do you think everyone is like the Nigerian Police that Sold their Birthright long ago ?

It is not even a Secret that TB Joshua was a Witchdoctor

Babalola and Orimolade were Christians TB Joshua was not

Have you ever heard of anyone even hint at Babalola or Orimolade behaving disrespectfully towards Women before

TB Joshua that had Women and illegitimate Children all over Lagos

That was why his ex Security man suggested it would be a good idea to take his DNA samples before burying him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu6kbxIJmBk

Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

TB Joshua that even the Zimbabwe Police could clearly
see was a Witchdoctor with their own two eyes and announced it to the whole world or do you think everyone is like the Nigerian Police that Sold their Birthright long ago ?

It is not even a Secret that TB Joshua was a Witchdoctor

May God have mercy upon you. I won’t say more than that
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari for bribe all Alfas and leave our economy the way Goodluck handed it over to him.
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Biodun556(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thanksful:
Buhari for bribe all Alfas and leave our economy the way Goodluck handed it over to him.

How was your economy when Jonathan handed it over?

When Jonathan handed over, Nigerian economy was in deep recession
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Biodun556:

How was your economy when Jonathan handed it over?

When Jonathan handed over, Nigerian economy was in deep recession

E b like you live in the moon. It was $1 to 150 naira. Now $1 is 660 naira. Please tell me the difference?

If Nigerian economy was in deep recession then, please what is it now?
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Christistruth00: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

May God have mercy upon you. I won’t say more than that

It is because of the Truth ,Mercy and Grace Of Jesus Christ that it was confirmed that TB Joshua was a Witchdoctor the Zimbabwe Police Confirmed it
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Biodun556(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thanksful:

E b like you live in the moon. It was $1 to 150 naira. Now $1 is 660 naira. Please tell me the difference?

It was not 150 to a dollar

If Nigerian economy was in deep recession then, please what is it now?

It was 116 to a dollar under Obasanjo

How did naira get to 197 under Jonathan?
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Biodun556:

It was 116 to a dollar under Obasanjo

How did naira get to 197 under Jonathan?

197 - 116 = 81 (naira)
It too Goodluck and Yaradua 8 years to move the naira to 81 naira per $.

The exchange rate under Jonathan was 190 naira to a dollar but let's work with your 197.

660 - 197 = 463 (naira)

This is 5 years under Buhari the incorrigible.

Now compare the corruption government of Goodluck with the 'saintly' government of Buhari. Which do you prefer?
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Biodun556(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thanksful:

197 - 116 = 81 (naira)
It too Goodluck and Yaradua 8 years to move the naira to 81 naira per $.

The exchange rate under Jonathan was 190 naira to a dollar but let's work with your 197.

660 - 197 = 463 (naira)

This is 5 years under Buhari the incorrigible.

Now compare the corruption government of Goodluck with the 'saintly' government of Buhari. Which do you prefer?

If Jonathan was really good as you claim, naira should have appreciated not depreciating by 81

It is the same thing
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Biodun556:

If Jonathan was really good as you claim, naira should have appreciated not depreciating by 81

It is the same thing

No body is good. Even Jesus decline to take that title.

However, Jonathan whom you guys called clueless was 400+ naira better than your best Buhari.

Nigeria has never had it so low except when the same Buhari was president in the 80s.

He had a second chance and it was worst than his first. What a failure? Whatever he can do to salvage his reputation is welcome. Let him forget about our economy. He has buried it already.
Re: Pastor Insists Jonathan Bribed CAN With 7 Billion Naira ( Throw Back) by Biodun556(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanksful:

No body is good. Even Jesus decline to take that title.

However, Jonathan whom you guys called clueless was 400+ naira better than your best Buhari.

Nigeria has never had it so low except when the same Buhari was president in the 80s.

He had a second chance and it was worst than his first. What a failure? Whatever he can do to salvage his reputation is welcome. Let him forget about our economy. He has buried it already.

Pls Jonathan govt is nothing to write home about

(1) (Reply)

Video: Moment Peter Obi And Datti Baba Ahmed Arrives ICC Abuja / Queen Elizabeth: Don’t Rename UNN, Ohanaeze Tells Presidency / APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.