Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Sister Is A LovePeddler. She Slept With My Step Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is A LovePeddler. She Slept With My Step Father (892 Views)

My Wife Is A LovePeddler / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is A LovePeddler. She Slept With My Step Father by lukespice: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
He argued with mom saying that she quit having sex with him, after they got married. He drank got depressed, cry and then talk with me and my younger sister. He was mad but mom changed. She acted strange then she got angry with our step dad.

She hit him when he was to drunk to defend his self many times. I felt sorry for him and hated my mom for treating him that way. At age sixteen I stayed home from school on Friday. He was off most Fridays and by noon time was drinking. I ask him to play ping pong. I poured him whiskey early. He drank a few while we sat on the basement sofa listening to music. He talked about mom and I told him to stop, lets talk about something else. He told me that mom would not blow him either.

I made him, I mean forced him to let me blow him. I demanded he not feel bad, but I demanded he not get drunk and tell anyone. I gave him an offer, I would give him sex a few times each week, I would blow him a few times each week, if he would stop arguing with mom for sex. Just love her and stop arguments.
He was uncomfortable with it for a long time, so I was the aggressor and I did the work. Then he got comfortable, we have good sex after that.

I took care of him before I left for college, My younger sister knew what we were doing. She helped us be alone and some time was look out. I helped my sister with him, She had no problems, she already had sex with three of her past boyfriends. She did not like giving blow jobs, but he was more than satisfied with the sex she gave him.

Mom gave him sex on special occasions and holidays. My sister moved back in after college, she still takes care of him now.
I still hold hard feeling for my mother. She's not a kind person.

Read more
Re: My Sister Is A LovePeddler. She Slept With My Step Father by imagrg(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmm. Spoilt brat

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Love Someone More Than Your Spouse? / Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? / She Just Couldn't Resist The Sweetness Of His Strong D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.