Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? (895 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by iExplore(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
I learned this food combination (Bread & Beans) 7 years ago. It turned out to be my favorite till date. I can't go 48 hours without it.

In the restaurant, I see people eat it without spoon, and I admire the way they do it. I tried it but didn't like it grin. Wasn't comfortable.

Most of my friends eat without spoon. I prefer using spoon. It feels more comfortable for me.

How do you like eating your Bread and Beans? With or without spoon?

1 Share

Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Announced3: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
iExplore:
I learned this food combination (Bread & Beans) 7 years ago. It turned out to be my favorite till date. I can't go 48 hours without it.

In the restaurant, I see people eat it without spoon, and I admire the way they do it. I tried it but didn't like it grin. Wasn't comfortable.

Most of my friends eat without spoon. I prefer using spoon. It feels more comfortable for me.

Without spoon grin
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Jeon(f): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Without spoon.

2 Likes

Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Sweetvie: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Omo, without spoon grin
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by robinso01(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Anyway e come. Garri, beans and bread ,that food ehn.
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by blazingblender(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Baba just divide your break into two equal parts ...
Put the Bea inside the middle and press am welll ....
Chop to your satisfaction
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Shollyjay90(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
With spoon as in alakowe way.
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by marlow1962(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hey I ate these few hours ago, it’s my favorite follow by beans and white yam ( mixed or not, still a blast).
Love to have some again but am not allowed to eat beans once it’s night time ( ulcer nearly killed me last year)
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
With spoon as a civilized person not trenches

1 Like

Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by phelonrays: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
With spoon and litres of Water grin

1 Like

Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by iExplore(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
blazingblender:
Baba just divide your break into two equal parts ...
Put the Bea inside the middle and press am welll ....
Chop to your satisfaction

This one too grin. Omo, I no fit try am. I'll mess things up
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Without spoon

I also eat yam and egg or stew without fork, for maximum effect cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Pells: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
You discovered it 7 years ago?
Are you dangote's son undecided undecided undecided
I can bet you don't even drink garri and beans embarassed lipsrsealed
But you have eaten burger, barbecue, chicken and chips ,pizza and like to drink milkshake undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by virginprincess(f): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Madam,when it comes to beans and bread there is nothing like trenches,using hand to eat is the bestcheesy cheesy.
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Drsnives(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na watin I dea consume like this..
My favourite food.. I prefer am with spoon o, I use hand once in blue moon, I like the beans hot so hand no go fit do justice to am well
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
When it's not swallow and soup.. How do u eat beans without spoon. Well, to each their own I have seen people eating spaghetti with hands. Nothing dey shock me again for this country undecided

1 Like

Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by iExplore(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pells:
You discovered it 7 years ago?
Are you dangote's son undecided undecided undecided

That was when I entered Lagos.

Pells:

I can bet you don't even drink garri and beans embarassed lipsrsealed
But you have eaten burger, barbecue, chicken and chips ,pizza and like to drink milkshake undecided undecided undecided

I do drink garri with beans. I don't joke with garri
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
With chopsticks smiley

Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by christianjoy(m): 1:45am On Oct 05, 2022
With spoons I eat bread and beans almost everyday
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Tradepunter2: 2:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Na the spoon go act as shovel to place tr beans inside bread na
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by iExplore(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Don't be forming sh!t for us
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Clint02(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2022
I do both same time. I can use spoon, then use the bread.
I like it when the bread is soaked with the oil & beans. Without spoon is how I enjoy it the most.
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by begoniaa: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2022
As the spirit leads.
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Clint02(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Though I don't like soaking my bread in tea or mineral( I hate this with burning passion). But,well...you know beans is oil,so it will not soak the bread to the point of making it look like shit! undecided
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by emmyluizzz: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2022
if I'm too hungry and at home na hand oooo..but if I dey outside na spoon...make I no go Bleep up
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by FrankLewis01: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2022
With fork and knife. Lol
No be me get am ni?
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Wo na hand ooo
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Teekay21(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2022
iExplore:

My guy e dey burst brain, but have you ever tried it with garri that is mixed with milk?
Oh! My god chai am speechless
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by Keskyramirez: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
with or without spoon doesn't matter to me .....beans go sweet anyways
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by VlamesIffect(f): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
You just brought back memories. I'm going to order this now. Ewa agoyin and bread. Legendary grin
Re: Eating Bread And Beans: With Or Without Spoon? by iExplore(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
VlamesIffect:
You just brought back memories. I'm going to order this now. Ewa agoyin and bread. Legendary grin

grin
Order to my location as well wink

(1) (Reply)

Sincerely I Can Fvvk This Endowed Lady All Day No Stopping / You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). / True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.