Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo (37319 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Booed Ronaldo For A Bad Pass, He Went On To Score 4 (Throwback) / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
lol..

I understand perfectly how you guys flinch at the obvious truth.

No amount of vulgarity and throwing of tantrums will detract from the obvious.

Chelsea to sign....box unchecked

Bayern nko.....Mbanu

What of PSG....ko possible

Real Madrid....Not with Perez around

Barcelona....Perish the thought

Now Atletico...Fan and player mutiny....

Ogbeni, if you cannot read between the lines, then sorry is your name...

We heard same shiiit when he was at Juve

We've been hearing same shiiit throughout Ronaldo's entire career.

Guess what, he still the most influential sportsman on earth..

Jokes on you

grin

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by maestroferddi: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
xeju:

He didn't adapt at Juventus or man utd, rather the team adapted to him which ensured he still scored goals but the overall team's performance suffered
Tell them o...

Man U even did well in some matches last season when the coaches mustered the cojones to drop or bench him.

You scored 100 goals and yet led a team to finish a whopping 13 points outside the top 4.

Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Ade1177: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
I hate reading this kind of trash you wrote above...

Ronaldo no longer has the legs to function as a winger.

He is being indulged at Man U by being played as a center forward because besides finishing he has next to zero contribution to the team.

Learn to discuss football as an analyst and not as a subjective fan.

Ronaldo is in serious decline and the earlier you guys realize that the better for you...

What is sustaining Ronaldo now is his past achievement: No serious coach would watch Ronaldo's performance last season and then fathom the idea of signing him to power a team to the serious end of a top 5 Euro league table.

He scored xyz goals but then went the forms of Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Fernandes and others.

Mordern football has evolved beyond just scoring goals...
You're still saying the same thing

He scored goals but you're blaming him for the decline of the other players

Instead of you to criticize those players
Why give them a pat on the back and say it's Ronaldo fault
Rashford is playing rubbish

Criticize Rashford too

Will you be happy if someone blames you for the rubbish performance of your colleagues when you have done your own job?

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Ade1177: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
Tell them o...

Man U even did well in some matches last season when the coaches mustered the cojones to drop or bench him.

You scored 100 goals and yet led a team to finish a whopping 13 points outside the top 4.

Who does that?
Can you drop the bias

How did they finish outside top 4?

Be honest with yourself

United finish outside top 4 because they conceded 57goals and that's a defensive problem

Stop talking about stats on paper

Watch full games and not highlights

The defense and MIDFIELD WAS BULLIED THROUGH OUT THE SEASON

Only if you truly hate Ronaldo you'll blame him for that defense and MIDFIELD

Watch Liverpool against United 5, 0 and 4, 0

Even if it's Messi that's in United team with those defenders and midfielders

It was just too easy for Liverpool

They had to stop attacking to pity the defence of United

Pls watch full matches and blame the right people

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Niklaus398: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Olamilekxy:

You talk much , Chelsea won championships league without a significant striker, the same United that finished 2nd a season before Ronaldo came now lack winning mentality? Alot of error from what you said but I don't wanna argue with you cos you wont accept with me, people don't used to be logical when it come in talking about their favorite , reason why I don't blame but one thin I'm sure about is that you dont know better than those club rejecting him.

Essence of scoring 52535363 goals and your team ended up playing Europa league and dont tell me its defense fault cos that's the defense man United play with before Ronaldo came. This isnt coincidence.

your problem is that you don't know that United hasn't cross the round of 16 in the CL despite finishing second and third the season and season before. U also do not know that it was the Bruno's effect and before Bruno came we were battling 5th position.
Go and sitdown, Ronaldo isn't your problem. Ten hag knows better than you that's why he wants to keep him.

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by maestroferddi: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ade1177:

Can you drop the bias

How did they finish outside top 4?

Be honest with yourself

United finish outside top 4 because they conceded 57goals and that's a defensive problem

Stop talking about stats on paper

Watch full games and not highlights

The defense and MIDFIELD WAS BULLIED THROUGH OUT THE SEASON

Only if you truly hate Ronaldo you'll blame him for that defense and MIDFIELD

Watch Liverpool against United 5, 0 and 4, 0

Even if it's Messi that's in United team with those defenders and midfielders

It was just too easy for Liverpool

They had to stop attacking to pity the defence of United

Pls watch full matches and blame the right people
See this one...

I doubt if you can watch the number of matches I have watched in lifetimes...

I watched most of Man U matches last season...

I wouldn't have sacrificed team chemistry and cohesion just to play Ronaldo if I were the coach.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by DEMARCO1: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Johnny147147:

Ronaldo fans go chop u raw for this table wey u shake. grin

Just watch dem go soon fly come

I'm a ronaldo fan..what he said is true
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by maestroferddi: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ade1177:

You're still saying the same thing

He scored goals but you're blaming him for the decline of the other players

Instead of you to criticize those players
Why give them a pat on the back and say it's Ronaldo fault
Rashford is playing rubbish

Criticize Rashford too

Will you be happy if someone blames you for the rubbish performance of your colleagues when you have done your own job?
I don't need to start teaching you the elementary basics of football...

What does it tell you that Rashford who had carried a reasonable part of the scoring burden of Man U for few seasons now lost form suddenly?

This same Rashford was being scouted by the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Rashford and Martial could have had a higher combined total goals while contributing more to team balance than having Ronaldo score 17 goals which led the team to nowhere.

A great player makes others better...

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ronaldo did his job as a striker.

Ronaldo did not LEAD man u outside top 4. What do you guys mean by "led". Was he the captain? blame Maguire for that.

But why was it that most players lose their form when Ronaldo came in? I don't have answer to that.

maybe they had problem with Ronaldo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by MrOwonikoko: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He should go and score hat trick in Europa League

Guy why you terrible like this?

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Johnny147147: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
DEMARCO1:

I'm a ronaldo fan..what he said is true

Okay
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Ade1177: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
I don't need to start teaching you the elementary basics of football...

What does it tell you that Rashford who had carried a reasonable part of the scoring burden of Man U for few seasons now lost form suddenly?

This same Rashford was being scouted by the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Rashford and Martial could have had a higher combined total goals while contributing more to team balance than having Ronaldo score 17 goals which led the team to nowhere.

A great player makes others better...
brother end it there

You clearly don't know anything

Rashford has been on decline for 3yrs

If you think you're better than other football analyst that actually watch the game Evey week and are paid to do so

No argument

Then by your logic, it's benzema fault that Hazard is not as good as before?

Every player has his own to prove

Hazard can't be telling me because benzema is scoring all the goals and getting all the praise is the reason why his form has gone down

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Ade1177: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
See this one...

I wouldn't have sacrificed team chemistry and cohesion just to play Ronaldo if I were the coach.
you watch all the matches

And you can clearly praise the other Garbage players that lost form and lay blame on the only person that actually tried for the team alongside de gea

United problem is not in attack pls, they created so many many chances

Infact AMONG THE most chances created in the premier League
They just didn't finish them off

And the defence was extremely bad,

Trust me if United didn't concede 57 goals in defence

And they had their normal 57 goals for

They would have finished 3rd or 4th
The top teams had less than 35 goals against

Even if they don't score and defence is good and they go all season with less than 30 goals conceded

Even Man city won't survive if they collect
Over and over

Loses like that are defensive problem

I'm not saying Ronaldo shouldn't receive any blame it's a team and he's part of the team

BUT STOP BLAMING HIM FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S PERFORMANCE

Those idiots will be happy that nobody is talking about them and focusing on Ronaldo for the rubbish they did

That's why Maguire is wearing that captain band and he has not gotten a snipper aimed at him for disgracing Manchester United

And he doesn't even look or sound apologetic for the performance

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Charly500(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ronaldo's village people at work
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Truvelisback(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Clubs are rejecting him because of his pride and arrogancy.
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by dfrost: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wizywiz:
but na true na grin grin..shey he loves creating records let him go and break and create more in Europa

Yes ooh. After all his compatriot is consoling himself with toddler trophies cheesy when his mates are balling with UCL and League Titles. How the mighty has fallen.
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Tobijays: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. I won't stfu, and you can't shut me up.
You're the one that is frustrated, because you have bluntly refused to admit the truth.
FYI, Ronaldo is my GOAT, but let's face facts, no elite champions league club wants him.

Rumours on the pages of newspapers don't mean Jack.

How can man city want Ronaldo, is Ronaldo a Guardiola player?

Face the reality, Ronaldo is finished at the top.

can I ask you a question? What do you mean by finished at the top? He is going to bag over 15 goals in any club he finds himself in ( I can bet anyone who thinks otherwise) he is old his wages is crazy and he definitely has only a year or 2 so why risked it when you can get a younger player!!! Moreover you need to understand that Ronaldo name is bigger than even Nigeria president it will attract attention every single time (his name is the biggest in all sports) every media attached his name to a piece of junk? Jorde mendes is only looking for a deal and his work is to announce that his player is available but press don ask every coach wey dy see about Ronaldo! just for news item. Ther is also a fiasco going on about Neymar but who knows, Messi too is in contract fiasco but nobody talks about it. Ther is no one other coaches have spoken more except Ronaldo and go check Fabrizo anytime he tweets about Ronaldo he pins it he doesn’t do that for anybody else except in case of Here will go

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by RPG2020(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
everybody dey fear to sign my CR7
We outside dey look them
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Tobijays: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
I hate reading this kind of trash you wrote above...

Ronaldo no longer has the legs to function as a winger.

He is being indulged at Man U by being played as a center forward because besides finishing he has next to zero contribution to the team.

Learn to discuss football as an analyst and not as a subjective fan.

Ronaldo is in serious decline and the earlier you guys realize that the better for you...

What is sustaining Ronaldo now is his past achievement: No serious coach would watch Ronaldo's performance last season and then fathom the idea of signing him to power a team to the serious end of a top 5 Euro league table.

He scored xyz goals but then went the forms of Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Fernandes and others.

Mordern football has evolved beyond just scoring goals...
besides finishing what does lewa have ooooo someone that is poor in his country
Guy you no sabi anything just dust dy your head he ruined the what? Did you watch Europa final between Sevilla vs Man U lol ? Martial form wake for Sevilla? In the goals Ronaldo scored how many gave him assists? He still banged in Fk last season something that have eluded others . he just to expensive and old and he can’t do more than 2 seasons that is it when you can use the money to sign better young dude

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Tobijays: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
D deadliest would be Ronaldo going to atletico omo !!!
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Snapchat: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
ozil123:

The fact that He, Ramos and the entire madrid team denied Athleti the champions league trophy not once, but twice is a major factor. I mean, he literally made Athleti fans shed tears. To them, He is an embodiment of everything that is not the ideology of the club. If i be Athleti fan sef, i no go gree. But Ronaldo can deliver. That is one fact they should put at the back of their minds. Do they want a chance at the trophy or another season without one?

Na by force?
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by ViktorCash: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
It seems Messi is about to return to Barca and Ronaldo knows it grin

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by angelfallz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Okay, what I mean by finished at the top, is that Ronaldo's style of play is not what elite football clubs play anymore. If you read what Oliver Kahn the CEO of Bayern Munich said, "Ronaldo does not fit our philosophy"
Elite football clubs now play systematic pressing football, that is, you attack with 11 players(including the goalkeeper) and you defend with 11 players(including the striker)
In such systems, the striker is the person that hustles and presses the opposing team first. Can you imagine Ronaldo doing that?

To have Ronaldo in your team means that you have to compromise the systematic pressing football. Ralf Rangnick said it when he was at United. He said, "Cristiano Ronaldo is "not a pressing monster", according to Ralf Rangnick, who has admitted that Manchester United have had to compromise tactically to fit the veteran striker's style of play."

Your Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Man City, PSG etc all play system football so Ronaldo would not fit into their football system.
So, Ronaldo has to go to a lower club. That is what I mean by Ronaldo is finished at the top.

https://www.goal.com/en-in/news/cristiano-ronaldo-philosophy-man-utd-bayern-munich-transfer/blt0ace79bdd3fd0b6b

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ronaldo-is-not-a-pressing-monster-man-utd-compromise/bltc941281db8c547fc

Tobijays:
can I ask you a question? What do you mean by finished at the top? He is going to bag over 15 goals in any club he finds himself in ( I can bet anyone who thinks otherwise) he is old his wages is crazy and he definitely has only a year or 2 so why risked it when you can get a younger player!!! Moreover you need to understand that Ronaldo name is bigger than even Nigeria president it will attract attention every single time (his name is the biggest in all sports) every media attached his name to a piece of junk? Jorde mendes is only looking for a deal and his work is to announce that his player is available but press don ask every coach wey dy see about Ronaldo! just for news item. Ther is also a fiasco going on about Neymar but who knows, Messi too is in contract fiasco but nobody talks about it. Ther is no one other coaches have spoken more except Ronaldo and go check Fabrizo anytime he tweets about Ronaldo he pins it he doesn’t do that for anybody else except in case of Here will go

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
maestroferddi:
See this one...

Ronaldo played 30 league games last season for utd... mention how many games utd won when he dint play in those 8 games apart from the first 3 he missed cos he hadn't signed... out of the 5 that he missed after he was signed ...they won nothing

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Babson4u(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Messi is a Soccer Lion.
Ronaldo is a Soccer Tiger.

I love both of them for their soccer prowess.

@Seniorwriter
Can you please unquote my post on passport so I can take it down, am tired of receiving offers.
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by McBenedict(f): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
U just messed urself up, instead you would have gone to Man City, u choose rubbish Man U
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Wizywiz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
dfrost:

Yes ooh. After all his compatriot is consoling himself with toddler trophies cheesy when his mates are balling with UCL and League Titles. How the mighty has fallen.
angry grin cheesy yes ooo and he couldn't even lay hold of toddlers trophy let him go and ball in Europa that's where he belongs....ororo europa
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Inali: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omo! What's happening to Ronaldo?

This Next Titan reality show is gonna take the TV by rage

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by shurch(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
And if athletico drops to Europa league in their champions league to face Manutd... CR7 still will show them red chilly pepper � �
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by darexolu16(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Johnny147147:

https://www.completesports.com/atletico-madrid-fans-protest-against-plans-by-club-to-sign-ronaldo/

I thought this man said he loves challenges...then go ahead and conquer Europa league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Footballer Chichi Igbo Flaunts Her Bum In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.