Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo (37303 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Booed Ronaldo For A Bad Pass, He Went On To Score 4 (Throwback) / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Johnny147147: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
darexolu16:

I thought this man said he loves challenges...then go ahead and conquer Europa league

grin grin grin

He's still eyeing Ballon D'or and Europa isn't a favourable league to win it
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Dohn: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Am a big Ronaldo fan but ryt now,
I bliv his suffering for mking dat wrong decision of choosing united over man city.
I mean com on, who does dat?? Imagine what ronaldo in man city wuld be like.....
Forgt abt being a legend..... . sometyms, the greatest harm can result from the best intentions... Hes still my guy o,.. Bt mk him suffer rejection small, so dat next tym he will lern to mk decisions with his head, instd of his hert

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Mide3367: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Messi is a Soccer Lion.
Ronaldo is a Soccer Tiger.

I love both of them for their soccer prowess.

@Seniorwriter
reply to my query biko.. Paid your a deposit to your account for a transaction since 3pm. No read, feedback nor delivery of what I paid for.. Seniorwriter do something about it biko
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by kabasa24: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Alaye come chelsea we need u
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Teeklef(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Phamo0:
Ronaldo did his job as a striker.

Ronaldo did not LEAD man u outside top 4. What do you guys mean by "led". Was he the captain? blame Maguire for that.

But why was it that most players lose their form when Ronaldo came in? I don't have answer to that.

maybe they had problem with Ronaldo

Nice question!!! That question should be able to solve the Vawulence happening right now
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by 2dominate: 1:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Johnny147147:

We're not discussing if his absence is felt on his team or not. We're discussing his personal qualities and his uniqueness. His abilities is almost non-comparable
Your opinion please, my view is different.
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by phemmyfour: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ronaldo won't even go there.
Dude should just retire.... rejected by all
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Lordaustino7: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2022
syntekelite:

Messi waits for attacking opportunities really

How does assist relate to work rate?
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by syntekelite(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Lordaustino7:

How does assist relate to work rate?

If you need me to answer this...then you dont u.stand your own vocabulary...
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Samuelcoolk: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Ronaldo should go back to his home country,cos it's has reached d age to retire.
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Niklaus398:
shutup hater..
Time at the top is over and yet scored 18 goals last season. U lack common sense seriously

Bro you forgot to add that the 18 goals was in the league only..
You didn't add his Champions league goals and other cup goals..

I am not a Man UTD fan but sports fans should show respect to Ronaldo for what he has done and still doing at the moment..

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Moskido: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ade1177:

Fact tho ...oga when messi was collecting woto woto from Bayern ...u all blamed him ...so now its time for ronaldo to be blamed ...so rest.....and as for me ronaldo didn't play anything last season .....harry Kane was d best striker followed by CR7 .....person no go play anything for full 87minutes den maybe he see pass at 90+2 minute ...he go tap in ....den na dat one make am d best player in d premier league.... Mane , de brune , mahrez , greenwood ....and d rest day ball pass CR..7 ...so wetin u day talk.....u say make person nor mention sallah ......ronaldo go fit play d ball way sallah day play....see ehhhn ronaldo is not interesting to watch again...if I hear him score ...I don't even bother to watch d highlight cause e no go pass header , penalty or tapping..... D guy don try ........but u see messi.....messi still day ball abeg ....,call a spade ...a spade ...

But mention any striker better than him currently in the premier league

Not wingers o, don't mention Salah

Ronaldo is no longer a winger but a pure striker

Out of all the good strikers in the premier league

He still outscored them all with son and Salah above him as wingers

All strikers that were younger and "better" scored less

Pls note "playmaking doesn't win matches!!! Dribble doesn't win matches, being proficient doesn't win matches!!! Goals win matches. Winning matches win cups and leagues"

if his goals were not canceled by the team conceding everytime

We won't be having this discussion

But we're here because his goals importance was not felt as his team finished outside top 4

But call a spade a spade, his time is not over

If at 41 you are not saying zlatan time is over

THEN RONALDO AT 41 TIME WONT BE OVER AS LONG AS HE KEEPS BEING THE BEST PLAYER IN THE TEAM AND TOP SCORER AS A STRIKER IN THE LEAGUE

"HIS JOB IS NOT TO DEFEND!!!!!!!!"

Stop blaming him for other people's rubbish performance

Imagine you as a player you're scoring goals and someone is playing rubbish like Rashford and mctominay and maguire and your team keeps collecting wotowoto everytime

Will you, You yourself, will you be happy when you scored?

And people are blaming you instead of others, put yourself in that scenario then judge it

Forget Ronaldo, if you play football you should be able to answer that
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Moskido: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:
lol....tappings , headers and penalty.... Ok oo..dat means my lukaku is good too na....because I wonder how many goal difference he is using to pass lukaku...if he is so special .....no be lewandoski still day score him type of goals ....I mean wat so special..... Leave goals ...and talk about d current ronaldo ....let me hear...wat does he really do in d pitch Like wat else ....are defenders even afraid of him ...he get goals out of slightest chances ...tappings ..headers and penalty ....and those are basics needed from a striker .....so y on earth ....will people be comparing dat ....to all round maestro ...Lionel messi......

Bro you forgot to add that the 18 goals was in the league only..
You didn't add his Champions league goals and other cup goals..

I am not a Man UTD fan but sports fans should show respect to Ronaldo for what he has done and still doing at the moment..
Re: Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo by Akhaz024: 8:21pm On Feb 11
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Footballer Chichi Igbo Flaunts Her Bum In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.