Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi (28138 Views)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dshocker(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

Is it a cult group?

Does this even make sense to you?

Are they of the same association, i ask you?

Even as a member of an association, if you default on your dues, don't expect anything from them, even at death.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Gangster1ms: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

What is my personal gain, if you can explain it.
Only a mentally deranged individual or someone gaining financially from Tinubu will want him to be the next President but that is not the point here cos i want believe there's something else. So why do you want him?

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dshocker:

Are they of the same association, i ask you?

Even as a member of an association, if you default on your dues, don't expect anything from them, even at death.

This is so very much a christian act to you?

Some of you do not even think before you write.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Only a mentally deranged individual or someone gaining financially from Tinubu will want him to be the next President but that is not the point here cos i want believe there's something else. So why do you want him?

Only a bastard or someone who would gain financially from Obi would vote him.

Can't you see how stupid most of you sound?

Do you even understand Democracy?

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Alawode01(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Unknown Bishops,but they're human being, replacement is allow, overthinking is allow.anybody against will be replaced
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dshocker(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

This is so very much a christian act to you?

Some of you do not even think before you write.

Oga if you don't know what to say, you better lock up.

Even Jesus Christ wasn't able to save everybody, or during the time of Jesus Christ on earth, does it mean nobody had any affliction, problem or challenges?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Asour: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
otipoju:
Bayo Oluwasanmi.

My Dad used to call this journalist "Abayus-Abayas" back in the 80's before he got scholarship to study Journalism/ mass communications in the USA.

What your dad's name for him a compliment or in sacarsm?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Onyipk: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
What is Tinubu's manifesto? What is his agenda for Nigeria? This man is just like Buhari who wanted power by all means but don't know anything good to do with power. May disaster never rise the second time.

You are asking a man who does not remember the name of the political party he is the presidential flag bearer for his manifesto? This your request indeed is a tall order.

Of course just like his rented unknown God men" he would have rented people to write up his manifesto that he will not be able to remember its contents.

For a turnaround in the affairs of our country Nigeria, for a Nigeria where things will work and for the love of our children and grand children yet unborn, Nigerians of votable age should please arise, forget sentiments and vote in Peter Obi of the Labour party come February 2023 ad president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I remain absolutely;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

3 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dshocker:

Oga if you don't know what to say, you better lock up.

If Jesus Christ wasn't able to save everybody, or during the time of Jesus Christ on earth, does it mean nobody had any affliction, problem or challenges?

Stop chasing your tail.

How can CAN and PFN even in death eschew TB Joshua so badly?

What is christ-like about their actions?

An entire group of thousands of clergy and none could see the folly in their action.

I'm not even a fan of TB Joshua but this act was despicable.

How can Christians take their man-made association above that which uplifts the name of Christ?

Does this even make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by nedekid: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
What is Tinubu's manifesto? What is his agenda for Nigeria? This man is just like Buhari who wanted power by all means but don't know anything good to do with power. May disaster never rise the second time.
Manifesto?
Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado, 1 egg a day.

3 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Bahose(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Diligent1:
Tinubu paid for our WAEC and NECO Exams when I was in SS3, in Year 2000. When I gained admission to higher institution in Lagos State, we students use to collect allowance (Bursary) from Lagos State when Tinubu was Lagos State governor.
There is nothing anybody can tell me, I will surely vote for Tinubu because I have seen his performance.
go to tinubu house with your family and thank him for his goodness to you, don't use the future of our children to pay him back. I am begging you in the name of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ogbonti: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.

so because he is not proud, bombastic and loquacious and spewing caustic verbiage meant at derogating Nigerians, so he is not presidential?

Suffer never reset your brain reach - go vote for proud agbado / cassava and Halliburton klepto-lunatics wey dey presidential

3 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Asour: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
boladale123:
Omoluabi's are not desperate, Tinubu is not a true Patriot of Odudua.
Their time will soon be over,stay alert.

Meanwhile,all my friends working as Bankers have all Japa o because f no wan wittness the nemesis call EscoBat come 2023.
Wetin we go do now wen [b]all able men don jap[/b]a?

All ke?

Please use the word 'ALL' carefully oh.

Nigeria is a highly populated country with huge job deficits. Depending on how fast banks can train employees, there are a sea of replacements waiting for every departure in those banks.

The average bank employee leaving would leave no dent to the firm's progress.
When massive exodus take a toll on companies in Nigeria we won't need to be told, we'll see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by boladale123: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sannisege:
Bloody sellout. Omo Ale! You Yoruba basterds cannot betray Tinubu the way your useless fathers betrayed Awolowo and MKO. We will exterminate all of you if you stand in the way of Yoruba 2023 agenda.

Because you are Young and naively controlled by the game, understanding the reasons for your existence could be a tall order if you don't change .

We are not bastards ,we are Yoruba .
We don't hide the truth,we say the truth.

Do yourself a favor by under the Yoruba values and ethics,learn our history, culture and behaviors,we call a spade a spade.

If Tinubu/Atiku are your benefactors don't come here to shoove them in our mouth.

This is loud o,it is only a toddler that demands the frogs and toad to close the eyes when he wants to wee.

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by NwokoloOwa: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Because you don't know them, you call them fake. That is so wrong and so stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Diligent1(f): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bahose:
go to tinubu house with your family and thank him for his goodness to you, don't use the future of our children to pay him back. I am begging you in the name of God.
You cannot impose Peter Obi on me, that is how you people sell fake products to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Gandollar(f): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

Oh what a crime.
Oshi oda n'le Pako.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by nedekid: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
X

Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.
You call Peter Obi a lowlife? Forget about elections or voting for him, how will you see such person and refer to him in such derogatory manner? Nigerians really have mouth.

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Gandollar(f): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Diligent1:

You cannot impose Peter Obi on me, that is how you people sell fake products to us
Tinubu sold buhari to you, a visibly bad product and you bought it hook line and sinker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Onyipk: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bahose:

You can imagine o. When I went to the university in the mid 90s , I was paid bursary every year by our state government who was a military sole administrator. Our school fees for the state university was not up to N600.
Yet I owe no allegiance to the sole administrator fpr it was the wealth of my state that was being distributed to us. Funny enough, I cannot even remember the names of the two military sole administrators during my university days.

It was your wealth being used to pay ssce fees and bursary. Do not owe any man ypur life for it.

I mean, I cannot believe nor understand what I read from that young chap. Some citizens seriously need deliverance!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by boladale123: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Asour:

All ke?

Please use the word 'ALL' carefully oh.

Nigeria is a highly populated country with huge job deficits. Depending on how fast banks can train employees, there are a sea of replacements waiting for every departure in those banks.

The average bank employee leaving would leave no dent to the firm's progress.
When massive exodus take a toll on companies in Nigeria we won't need to be told, we'll see it.

Competency and loyalty can not be bought overnight,if you know the level of pilfering going on in Banking industry at the moment,you will pity these banks.
Trust is essentially one of the products of competency and loyalty, more so,the decadence in the moral/behavior are our youths has made it difficult for the industry.
People are running because of the future of their children/financials.

The sea of people you talked about are nothing but unemployable people that want quick and easy money.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by murphyjoe(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
If your state is run by either muslim- muslim or christian - christian ticket you have no right to questioned or quizzed the choice of Jagaban in picking a muslim as his vice. Charity begins at home if truly you see anything bad in his choice starts questioning your governor(s) for picking same faith too. Why the uneccessary hullabaloo on the choice of Asiwaju if you see nothing bad at the state level why this unnecessary noise at the Federal level. Enough of all this toxicity and hatred. What we need as a country is the team that have the structure, capability and capacity to perform. In all honesty Asiwaju stands out he has made alot of people in politics and supported others ambitions and by and large alot of them are performing unlike those that cannot point at people they have made politically such people are self centred and think only of themselves alone. This is the time to eschew bitterness and rally round the enigma for a better Nigeria. Asiwaju the next awaiting President.

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Lastborn0074: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

How can you vomit rubbish without suggesting a viable option? Ethnic bigots everywhere. Is it about the voice or what one can offer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by wirinet(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Factfinder1:
Baba may not even see 2023... someone that is sick physically and mentally

Fulanis are master strategists. They have run Yorubas Street. The know why they supported Jagaban. You think Buhari does not have the medical record of Tinubu? ObJ used the same strategy with Yaradua (even though it backfired).

The presidency is between Shettima and Atiku.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Rastty: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
He's too old for the post, greedy man
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Lastborn0074: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
OkCornel:
A leopard can never change its spots.

Those same lies that have worsened our flight as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Asour: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
boladale123:

Competency and loyalty can not be bought overnight,if you know the level of pilfering going on in Banking industry at the moment,you will pity these banks.
Trust is essentially one of the products of competency and loyalty, more so,the decadence in the moral/behavior are our youths has made it difficult for the industry.
People are running because of the future of their children/financials.

The sea of people you talked about are nothing but unemployable people that want quick and easy money.

So all unemployed Nigerians are unemployable?

Now that's condescending.

Hahahaha.

Pilfering have been going on in Nigerian banks since before we were both born. So that's besides the point. How did we end up with 20+ banks from over 70 in the 1990s in part due to poor controls/mismanagement?

Again, as I said, when the banks are in dire straits from Japa we will not need to be told. We'll feel it.
Funny enough as I type this Access bank has been recruiting foreign university graduands (of Nigerian origin) since the last 3+ years.

I thought many Nigerians already knew they were not indispensable. Well I thought wrong.

Of the top ten highest paid Nigerian CEOs in Nigeria (by nairametrics) only 1 was Nigerian. But even that one is mixed race. Virtually all Projects of importance in Nigeria & companies of repute are led by foreigners.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Lastborn0074: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Diligent1:
Tinubu paid for our WAEC and NECO Exams when I was in SS3, in Year 2000. When I gained admission to higher institution in Lagos State, we students use to collect allowance (Bursary) from Lagos State when Tinubu was Lagos State governor.
There is nothing anybody can tell me, I will surely vote for Tinubu because I have seen his performance.

Go ahead and vote for your ancestor.

2 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Lastborn0074: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Factfinder1:
Baba may not even see 2023... someone that is sick physically and mentally

Don't mind them.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Great2017: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Why are you spamming us with this same message? We have heard you if that will make you happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by HRMK: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
A BAYO OLUWASANMI,A YORUBAMAN GIVING REASONS WHY A FELLOW YORUBAMAN,BOLA TINUBU SHOULD NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY!IS THIS TRIBE A VICTIM OF A GENERATIONAL CURSE OF EVERY 30YRS?IT WAS SO IN 1963 FOR AWOLOWO!DITTO ABIOLA IN 1993 AND NOW 2023,TURN OF TINUBU,YORUBAS ARE HIS ANTAGONISTS!AND THESE SEEMS TO OCCURE EVERY 30YRS!WHEN WOULD THE JINX BE BROKEN?IF NOT NOW THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY WOULD BE IN NEXT 30YRS WHEN MOST OF THE PRESENT YORUBA ELDERS WOULD HAVE GONE!THE IRONY OF IT ALL IS THAT NO HAUSA OR IGBO WOULD BLOCK THE PROGRESS OF HIS FELLOW TRIBESMEN!YORUBAS MUST HAVE AN URGENT RETHINK AND STOP BN USED BY OTHER REGIONS TO BLOCK THEIR ADVANCEMENT!A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President / Gulak Was Killed On Official Duty To Owerri As Consultant To Constitution Review / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.