Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi (28136 Views)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by plaindealer: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Redoil:
clowm is TB joshua a Member of CAN yes or no

Do you have to be a CAN member to be a clergy, pastor or bishop or even to be a Christian.

This CAN thing is sounding more and more like some evil cult..
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Mrexcell(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Those supporting tinibu are either scammers, tribal bigots, religious extremists and those that are deep into occultism.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by mrkia(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2022
But this Omo ale isn't known to us
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Lastborn0074:

How can you vomit rubbish without suggesting a viable option? Ethnic bigots everywhere. Is it about the voice or what one can offer?

Say the truth. Does Obi's voice sound presidential? You no hear how e de grate like sandpaper for earlobe ni?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by kingyakos: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Princebizzie:

I am sure it was very painful hearing that SW will never vote for Igbo, you voted for OBJ at your own risk because he was never the candidate of SW, we don't and have not voted in the same line bro, we supported Goodluck in 2011 and it was a bitter experience because Igbo highjacked him and made him fail. You will learn better lesson very soon and you will never get to see the presidency in this Nation.

U just blabbing shit to say OBJ was never the candidate of SW. That's always been you people betrayed tactics to play politics of hate and tribe.
Saying that igbos highjacked Johnathan government tells that you were still a child in 2011 and has been fed with lies while growing up. Jonathan government was highjacked by northerners and the likes of Mu'azu, Danzuki, sheriff and babangida Aliyu were the major highjackers.
I wonder what you will call buhari government if you say Johnathan government was a bitter experience. The man who masterminded Boko Haram to disrupt Jonathan's government is the same man your lord and personal saviour picks as VP. You should be ashamed of yourself that with all the best brains in ur region you went ahead to project and epileptic patient with questionable character as president.
Obi has before now told you that he's not desperate in grabbing power like your disease stricken candidate who was the first financier of BH but mark my word today Obi will triumphantly enter Aso Rock as ur president come 2023.
God works in simplicity, he use the smaller things to out shine the bigger ones
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by evictor305: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2022
You are just one of those people we need to look out for. Anyways, your opinion does not matter in this movement, you are a minority as long as you are against the movement. Enemy of the nation
Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2022
evictor305:
You are just one of those people we need to look out for. Anyways, your opinion does not matter in this movement, you are a minority as long as you are against the movement. Enemy of the nation

What nation? The same nation you people were calling The Zoo until a few weeks ago when Obi declared for president? Na wa o.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dshocker(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Commentor:

Stop chasing your tail.

How can CAN and PFN even in death eschew TB Joshua so badly?

What is christ-like about their actions?

An entire group of thousands of clergy and none could see the folly in their action.

I'm not even a fan of TB Joshua but this act was despicable.

How can Christians take their man-made association above that which uplifts the name of Christ?

Does this even make sense to you?

Since they gave birth to you, how many people or family have you visited for a condolence visit, both the person you know and those you don't know?

I believe there are people that have died in your street or area, while growing up, why didn't you visit the family?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by tenpipsperday: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
What is Tinubu's manifesto? What is his agenda for Nigeria? This man is just like Buhari who wanted power by all means but don't know anything good to do with power. May disaster never rise the second time.

His manifesto is that he singlehandedly made buhari president and that it is his turn.

Sadly my fellow Yoruba men and and women are blindly following him because of tribal sentiment.

God forbid.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dshocker(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Myhusband:

I promise to tell you if you can tell me Peter obi's achievement in Anambra for 8yrs aside from his paper achievement

I'm open to a debate if you can list that lying machine achievement

With the little budget Anambra State had

*He built a lot of roads

*He built schools of midwifery

*He took Anambra state education from 29 to 1 in Nigeria(waec)

*He cleared a pension debt of N35b he met

*He was prudent on expenditure, by cutting government cost

*He invested Anambra State money on shares

*He left enough money in Anambra treasury for his successor

*He is the only past governor in Nigeria with little or no crime of embezzlement to his name

I don't need to ask you what Tinubu has done in Lagos, because i was born and brought up here and have met him once in 2002 and i can't deny, Tinubu has a lot of loyalist because he is a giver, he shares money, every now and then, money meant for state development, he stole for his personal pocket.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Slurity(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Jagaban is the next president. Know this, and know peace.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dminister(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Tinubu is not even qualified to be a party member. Lagos state looting was not enough for his generations. He wants to loot the entire economy, then he dies after and he is given state burial. This is Tinubu’s ambition
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Diligent1(f): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Pimine:

Suffer no dey taya you?
So na Obi way no liberate Anambra won liberate Nigeria
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Eminet22: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Mr Bayo I love ur cogent analysis on why tinubu is not qualified to be president of Nigeria. This country need people like u, that is not tribalistic n sentimental in speaking the truth. God bless u, more grace in journalism profession.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by mceze(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2022
You sound like a broken record. Pls, get a life.

Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by DrMuzungu(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2022
There are 2 reasons:

1. He is a thief
2. He is a chief of all agberos and thugs
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by GUNITGuy: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Lagos State still stands than that Abuja in terms of employment opportunities for people ..... Stop saying rubbish about Tinubu other major contenders arent better in Character too
We are just in the journey of choosing a lesser evil NON is good if we were to dig into the past of other aspirants you would find one error or the other
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Pimine: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Diligent1:

So na Obi way no liberate Anambra won liberate Nigeria
Enjoy your suffering. Na people wey go dey stuck in this country I dey pity undecided
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Onyipk: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Commentor:

So such a person should start looking for someone else to vote?

The things you guys write sometimes sef.

I repeat without blinking my eyes that because a governor paid your SSCE fees and gave you BURSARY is not enough if the candidate is not competent or fit for the position.

Many years of useless government in our country have caused a lot of rot in the system. Right now, BAT no matter how good he has been to you and your family is not fit. BAT cannot even remember the name of the political party he is the flag bearer. You are only empowering his VP who has questionable character as regards terrorism (his accusation all came from the north and not the south mind you) to do with Nigeria as he likes or pleases if elected.

Already, schools be they state owned or private are being mandated to shutdown in Abuja today. The estate where I reside has been on high alert checking everyone since Kuje jail break as we had rumours that they wrote they are coming. We don't need more of this electing another pair of questionable characters.

Is it because you guys got SSCE fees and Bursary that you still want to keep sacrificing our nation Nigeria?

Please note that the era of pleading and begging people to see has passed o for what we massively vote for or rig into office is what we will get. Even if you are not thinking right, remember your children and grand children yet unborn for most politicians who gave you BURSARY also paid their children and relations the same bursary under FULL SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD.!

It is well.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Onyipk:

I repeat without blinking my eyes that because a governor paid your SSCE fees and gave you BURSARY is not enough if the candidate is not competent or fit for the position.

Many years of useless government in our country have caused a lot of rot in the system. Right now, BAT no matter how good he has been to you and your family is not fit. BAT cannot even remember the name of the political party he is the flag bearer. You are only empowering his VP who has questionable character as regards terrorism (his accusation all came from the north and not the south mind you) to do with Nigeria as he likes or pleases if elected.

Already, schools be they state owned or private are being mandated to shutdown in Abuja today. The estate where I reside has been on high alert checking everyone since Kuje jail break as we had rumours that they wrote they are coming. We don't need more of this electing another pair of questionable characters.

Is it because you guys got SSCE fees and Bursary that you still want to keep sacrificing our nation Nigeria?

Please note that the era of pleading and begging people to see has passed o for what we massively vote for or rig into office is what we will get. Even if you are not thinking right, remember your children and grand children yet unborn for most politicians who gave you BURSARY also paid their children and relations the same bursary under FULL SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD.!

It is well.

Stop the bs.

Also, stop getting your knickers in a twist.

Security issues were not caused by Tinubu.

Conflating security concerns with other socio-economic activities, for those especially in Lagos and its immediate environs isn't a sharp strategy.

Obi cannot solve the Security issues.

His home state of Anambra is a hotbed for killings and kidnapping.

A voter can use any index for selecting a candidate especially, when such a voter has reaped the reward of such a candidates previous stewardship.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Myhusband(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dshocker:

With the little budget Anambra State had

*He built a lot of roads

*He built schools of midwifery

*He took Anambra state education from 29 to 1 in Nigeria(waec)

*He cleared a pension debt of N35b he met

*He was prudent on expenditure, by cutting government cost

*He invested Anambra State money on shares

*He left enough money in Anambra treasury for his successor

*He is the only past governor in Nigeria with little or no crime of embezzlement to his name

I don't need to ask you what Tinubu has done in Lagos, because i was born and brought up here and have met him once in 2002 and i can't deny, Tinubu has a lot of loyalist because he is a giver, he shares money, every now and then, money meant for state development, he stole for his personal pocket.

he built a lot of roads, abeg list them here

little or no crime of embezzlement? so what was 250m caught with in his convoy, why will a shareholder of a reputable bank be money laundering such value of money if he made it legal?

obi can only fool you his southeast people, a scam package from southeast will only get value where he was packaged it
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by AntiTerrorist: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
tenpipsperday:

His manifesto is that he singlehandedly made buhari president and that it is his turn.

Sadly my fellow Yoruba men and and women are blindly following him because of tribal sentiment.

God forbid.
You are right. That's the challenge we are facing now as takebacknaija organisation.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by AntiTerrorist: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Commentor:
They were genuine clergy as confessed by one of their ogas.

One claimed one of them was no longer in his ministry as if that invalidates a missionary.

One we saw has been vocal in the North East of the country for over a decade.

Lastly, i personally do not rate CAN.

A body that ostracized TB Joshua whilst he was alive despite Joshua himself professing Christ, cannot be trusted.

They act like a cult such that when TB Joshua died, they even avoided his funeral.

Terrible people.
Beware of radical Islamic terrorists on Nairaland. These enemies of Nigeria listed below were muslims from mosques hired to defend APC's Druggie-Terrorist ticket.
NyamiriSlayer trutharena Righthussle Realists heliues DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos VEHINTOLAR Antichrist Mannabbqgrill saintrow1 muykem Muhammed CommonSense1967 Babalola0920 okeyumez ElSudani satan666 Moh247 Abdul05 Bar1941 igbotormentor JAMO84 Kestolove Commentor tinsel FreeStuffsNG Lovenorth

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by AntiTerrorist: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Massdamm:
Werey wo leleyi grin
main point of the long story is in paragraph 8.

8. Character is critical to leadership. A president must be honest, reliable, and trustworthy. People are more likely to follow a leader they feel they can fully trust. Tinubu is seriously deformed in character.

By renting fake pastors and unknown bishops, Tinubu proves right the saying that a crook will always remain a crook. After all, Tinubu is a fake man, unknown presidential candidate. No one knows his real name. We don’t know his age. We don’t know the schools he attended. We don’t know anything about him. Everything about him is fake and phoney. No wonder, a fake man, unknown presidential candidate, will rent a crowd of fake pastors and unknown bishops to endorse his Muslim-Muslim ticket

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Onyipk: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Commentor:

Stop the bs.

Also, stop getting your knickers in a twist.

Security issues were not caused by Tinubu.

Conflating security concerns with other socio-economic activities, for those especially in Lagos and its immediate environs isn't a sharp strategy.

Obi cannot solve the Security issues.

His home state of Anambra is a hotbed for killings and kidnapping.

A voter can use any index for selecting a candidate especially, when such a voter has reaped the reward of such a candidates previous stewardship.

Continue then..... I can't stop you just like most of your type that brought to us APC Buhari's government. Na all of us dey suffer am.

I leave you and your cohorts to your fate as I simply dust my feet.

Peace.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Massdamm(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
main point of the long story is in paragraph 8.

8. Character is critical to leadership. A president must be honest, reliable, and trustworthy. People are more likely to follow a leader they feel they can fully trust. Tinubu is seriously deformed in character.

By renting fake pastors and unknown bishops, Tinubu proves right the saying that a crook will always remain a crook. After all, Tinubu is a fake man, unknown presidential candidate. No one knows his real name. We don’t know his age. We don’t know the schools he attended. We don’t know anything about him. Everything about him is fake and phoney. No wonder, a fake man, unknown presidential candidate, will rent a crowd of fake pastors and unknown bishops to endorse his Muslim-Muslim ticket

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Comrade
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dshocker(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Myhusband:

little or no crime of embezzlement? so what was 250m caught with in his convoy, why will a shareholder of a reputable bank be money laundering such value of money if he made it legal?

obi can only fool you his southeast people, a scam package from southeast will only get value where he was packaged it

Before they gave birth to you, he was already a billionaire in the 80's and has been importing shiploads of various goods items... As of 90's he had more than 15 items he imports as a franchise distributor.

If truly he was caught with public money, why wasn't he indicted and prosecuted?

After all you and i knows he has never been in a ruling political party, and as such the opposition would have nailed him with it.

Tinubu in the other hand, had no business delineation, history shows he was an accounted, who became a billionaire overnight

Please i don't want to go into details of how he has been milking Lagos dry and how the state remits money to him monthly, in billions.

All this nonsense can never happen in Europe or America

In a system of democracy, how can one greedy man decide who will rule a state, i don't think even in the history of Nigeria, no state has been held to ransom, like the way he held Lagos State ransom and other South Western.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dshocker(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Myhusband:

You asked for his political achievement, i listed the few i know, you still went ahead to ask me where.

And if i mention the area, probably you will ask how and why.

I wanted to ask you to list the achievement of Bola Tinubu, but i felt no need, because the person we are talking about, i still know him more than you do, you are only supporting him because he is from your tribe.

For the records; I can see you know nothing about political history, not just blabbing online.

I won't ask you what Tinubu has done politically, rather i am asking you, what are his plans for Nigeria as a nation, because from one of his speeches, he said he wanted to rule because it was his turn.

Tell me what he has to offer?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Myhusband(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dshocker:

You asked for his political achievement, i listed the few i know, you still went ahead to ask me where.

And if i mention the area, probably you will ask how and why.

I wanted to ask you to list the achievement of Bola Tinubu, but i felt no need, because the person we are talking about, i still know him more than you do, you are only supporting him because he is from your tribe.

For the records; I can see you know nothing about political history, not just blabbing online.

I won't ask you what Tinubu has done politically, rather i am asking you, what are his plans for Nigeria as a nation, because from one of his speeches, he said he wanted to rule because it was his turn.

Tell me what he has to offer?

what are the roads peter obi built? stop writing epistle
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by evictor305: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bro I'm from south west and I don't play this tribal and ethnicity thing. I you do the right thing we praise you and if you do otherwise we call you out for it to correct your wrong irrespective of ethnicity, religion or whatever. By the way as far as I'm concerned I'm not in a zoo, I can't speak for everyone. But when you think you are in zoo, you have the zoo experience
Okealaaye:

What nation? The same nation you people were calling The Zoo until a few weeks ago when Obi declared for president? Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State / Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State / Delta Killings: Soldiers Occupy Okuama, Raze More Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.