Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi (28135 Views)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Princebizzie: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zchi1052:
Let's be OBIdient to save this country
Any one who votes for APC and PDP are enemies of the state

Among others, Peter Obi is the best, sound and intelligent
Let's not miss this opportunity

Tinubu 's desperation is a clear sign of doom catastrophe and hardship... don't be enemy of progress,say no to the analogue old man

Let's wake up to reality,this is the time of the youths

Stop deceiving yourself, Obi will not get 5℅ votes in SW and will score Zero in the entire Northern state so go and vote for him in your side, APC is not also expecting much from from your place, Southeast and Southsouth, which will be shared between PDP and LP. Have you suddenly forgotten the politics of hatred you people have been playing against Yorubas, always coming online to say nonsense again SW and the North. So you think people will not use that against you guys, most states in southeast were PDP know state na, o wonder why you couldn't get the Presidential ticket on their platform for your Obituary? Because the north and your close people in Southsouth don't even trust you. You will now come and be hating on our own son and expect us to vote for your son obituary. You people must be jokers. You better go and learn how to play politics. You think politics is like buying and selling that we know you guys have master so well? Anyways nobody get to know how to do everything. Enough for now. Unfortunately this coming election be eventually be more of tribe than religion. I am a Christian for your information but I will vote Muslim-Muslim because it is not a problem for me if it is for. You have also forgotten that the more Muslim-Muslim you cry, the stronger the APC becomes in the Northern state that do almost everything on religious basis. I wonder who advised you guys to focus on religious aspects of this campaign which is doing more damage than few gains you have in mind for obituary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by henryelfhel: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Diligent1:
Tinubu paid for our WAEC and NECO Exams when I was in SS3, in Year 2000. When I gained admission to higher institution in Lagos State, we students use to collect allowance (Bursary) from Lagos State when Tinubu was Lagos State governor.
There is nothing anybody can tell me, I will surely vote for Tinubu because I have seen his performance.

Gather your family, go and thank him for his kind gesture. If you have common sense you will know Tinubu of year 2000 is not Tinubu of 2023 he is now vegetable and he can't lead Nigeria again.

2 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by boladale123: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Asour:

So all unemployed Nigerians are unemployable?

Now that's condescending.

Hahahaha.

Pilfering have been going on in Nigerian banks since before we were both born. So that's besides the point. How did we end up with 20+ banks from over 70 in the 1990s in part due to poor controls/mismanagement?

Again, as I said, when the banks are in dire straits from Japa we will not need to be told. We'll feel it.
Funny enough as I type this Access bank has been recruiting foreign university graduands (of Nigerian origin) since the last 3+ years.

I thought many Nigerians already knew they were not indispensable. Well I thought wrong.

Of the top ten highest paid Nigerian CEOs in Nigeria (by nairametrics) only 1 was Nigerian. But even that one is mixed race. Virtually all Projects of importance in Nigeria & companies of repute are led by foreigners.

The system need a reset sooner , otherwise the industrialization that we crave will not happen.
Our growth Level is encouraged by bad policies of the operators of the economy CBN to be precise.
Access bank recruitment of foreign grads doesn't quaranty employee's stability, i know this because i am near.
Besides, nobody wants to hold most of this job for the better part their youthful lives.

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by kingbee90: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Diligent1:
Tinubu paid for our WAEC and NECO Exams when I was in SS3, in Year 2000. When I gained admission to higher institution in Lagos State, we students use to collect allowance (Bursary) from Lagos State when Tinubu was Lagos State governor.
There is nothing anybody can tell me, I will surely vote for Tinubu because I have seen his performance.

So you wrote your SSCE in the year 2000 and up till now you are still not wise enough to know that Tinubu is a bad candidate for the job of being the president of Nigeria.
So a man who once paid your SSCE should be rewarded by supporting him for president despite the fact that he is very old, corrupt, ex-convict, sick, tribalistic, fraudulent & a lying drug addict.
Your education is a waste .

4 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by toprealman: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
What is Tinubu's manifesto? What is his agenda for Nigeria? This man is just like Buhari who wanted power by all means but don't know anything good to do with power. May disaster never rise the second time.
Agbado and corn for breakfast and yes, that it is his turn!

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by abiona36622: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
WowWow...
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Asour: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
boladale123:

The system need a reset sooner , otherwise the industrialization that we crave will not happen.
Our growth Level is encouraged by bad policies of the operators of the economy CBN to be precise.
Access bank recruitment of foreign grads doesn't quaranty employee's stability, i know this because i am near.
Besides, nobody wants to hold most of this job for the better part their youthful lives.

One of the downsides to 'Japa' as a trend — rather than an individual's decision is that a person's Expectations of what's out there can become very high that it's never met so disappointment sets in.

I myself want out too though, especially for schooling. May God help us.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by FunKiller: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sannisege:
Bloody sellout. Omo Ale! You Yoruba basterds cannot betray Tinubu the way your useless fathers betrayed Awolowo and MKO. We will exterminate all of you if you stand in the way of Yoruba 2023 agenda.

It is tribalistic bigots like you that are holding this country from reaching it's potential. Suffering and smiling zombie Fela sang about . Tinubu has had a hand in Lagos state coffers since 1999. Taxing everything taxable include private tollgates while using govt funds to build roads.
Alaye get out and vote competent leaders and stop being tribalistic who you epp.
Vote peter obi someone with actual mandate who is close to the people , I don't know Jack about BAT no one really knows he's so old and shady

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by otipoju(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Asour:

What your dad's name for him a compliment or in sacarsm?

They were close. It was his nickname for him.

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Sheggy13(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
The Tinubu we know is not even qualified to be a Local government chairman
Talk with sense please. Someone who was meritoriously governor of a state like Lagos for 8 years has suddenly become not qualified to be a local government chairman. Can't you see your thought process is seriously deficient?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by pacespot(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
That man is a disaster waiting to befall this nation.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Gangster1ms: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

Only a bastard or someone who would gain financially from Obi would vote him.

Can't you see how stupid most of you sound?

Do you even understand Democracy?
Oga why do you like shifting topic??
Just tell me why you want Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Ajibocode1: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Diligent1:

Because he paid for your WAEC that will make you I trust your future and other innocent Nigerian people into him hand at this stage of our country nawa for u

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Diligent1(f): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
kingbee90:

So you wrote your SSCE in the year 2000 and up till now you are still not wise enough to know that Tinubu is a bad candidate for the job of being the president of Nigeria.
So a man who once paid your SSCE should be rewarded by supporting him for president despite the fact that he is very old, corrupt, ex-convict, sick, tribalistic, fraudulent & a lying drug addict.
Your education is a waste .
This point is not his only performance, I can see that you are daft and dumb, don't be lazy find out about Tinubu performance when he was the governor of Lagos State.
You cannot impose Peter Obi on me, that is how you people sell fake products to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Diligent1(f): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
henryelfhel:

Gather your family, go and thank him for his kind gesture. If you have common sense you will know Tinubu of year 2000 is not Tinubu of 2023 he is now vegetable and he can't lead Nigeria again.
He pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Oga why do you like shifting topic??
Just tell me why you want Tinubu

You don tire to cuss?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Wizmj4real(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.

Hatred isn't good for health
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
FunKiller:

It is tribalistic bigots like you that are holding this country from reaching it's potential. Suffering and smiling zombie Fela sang about . Tinubu has had a hand in Lagos state coffers since 1999. Taxing everything taxable include private tollgates while using govt funds to build roads.
Alaye get out and vote competent leaders and stop being tribalistic who you epp.
Vote peter obi someone with actual mandate who is close to the people , I don't know Jack about BAT no one really knows he's so old and shady

Go to Boston in US and see toll gates.

There's no free lunch anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ajibocode1:

Because he paid for your WAEC that will make you I trust your future and other innocent Nigerian people into him hand at this stage of our country nawa for u

So she shouldn’t trust someone that paid her WAEC and offered her Bursary whilst studying?

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by sekem: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
ThrownBack:
Tinubu knows he isn't qualified, he's just hoping to go in there and loot money, at the detriment of 200 million souls.

How greedy can a man be?

He want to go there to play his Lagos Godfather role on a national scale.

God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Onyipk:

You can imagine o. When I went to the university in the mid 90s , I was paid bursary every year by our state government who was a military sole administrator. Our school fees for the state university was not up to N600.
Yet I owe no allegiance to the sole administrator fpr it was the wealth of my state that was being distributed to us. Funny enough, I cannot even remember the names of the two military sole administrators during my university days.

It was your wealth being used to pay ssce fees and bursary. Do not owe any man ypur life for it.

I mean, I cannot believe nor understand what I read from that young chap. Some citizens seriously need deliverance!

So such a person should start looking for someone else to vote?

The things you guys write sometimes sef.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by kingyakos: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Diligent1:

That man you want to vote for is 83yrs. Hope you know that?...
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by snowball11(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chukabiz:
My own is that terrorists operating in Nigeria and currently inside the country threatened to Kidnap/abduct a whole Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria and everyone and everywhere is quiet.
Why? Because the threat didn't come from the Eastern region.
SMH

I'm not from the Eastern region but imust say you are very correct with this point. If the treat was from the south-east, they would have been an order from different military formations across the country to fish out the terrorists. Thereby turning the region into a ghost town.

But because the treat came from bubu's brothers, the military is playing down the treat.

What a country of double standard! undecided

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by FunKiller: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

Go to Boston in US and see toll gates.

There's no free lunch anywhere.

But it is remitted to the state not cashed out and driven to bourdillon with Bullion Van.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by kingyakos: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Princebizzie:

Stop deceiving yourself, Obi will not get 5℅ votes in SW and will score Zero in the entire Northern state so go and vote for him in your side, APC is not also expecting much from from your place, Southeast and Southsouth, which will be shared between PDP and LP. Have you suddenly forgotten the politics of hatred you people have been playing against Yorubas, always coming online to say nonsense again SW and the North. So you think people will not use that against you guys, most states in southeast were PDP know state na, o wonder why you couldn't get the Presidential ticket on their platform for your Obituary? Because the north and your close people in Southsouth don't even trust you. You will now come and be hating on our own son and expect us to vote for your son obituary. You people must be jokers. You better go and learn how to play politics. You think politics is like buying and selling that we know you guys have master so well? Anyways nobody get to know how to do everything. Enough for now. Unfortunately this coming election be eventually be more of tribe than religion. I am a Christian for your information but I will vote Muslim-Muslim because it is not a problem for me if it is for. You have also forgotten that the more Muslim-Muslim you cry, the stronger the APC becomes in the Northern state that do almost everything on religious basis. I wonder who advised you guys to focus on religious aspects of this campaign which is doing more damage than few gains you have in mind for obituary

Politics of hate yet the whole SE/SS region voted OBJ twice and was even on the verge of accepting OBJ third term plan before it was twarted by Atiku and some northern elites.

You're very stewpid to mention hate here.....
Walahi if say i been know i for allow ur mama to abort u troway.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
FunKiller:

But it is remitted to the state not cashed out and driven to bourdillon with Bullion Van.

See how you are making allegations without evidence.

Like me saying all the drug pushers from the east are on Obi's payroll.

If you cannot provide evidence, just chuck it.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
kingyakos:

That man you want to vote for is 83yrs. Hope you know that?...

Na you do the christening abi?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Iamstickzbaba(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
God forbid BAT tin
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by edosignature(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by kingyakos: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

Na you do the christening abi?

Shit
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by bhella10: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obi is not a presidential material. He should collapse his structure with YPp grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / PDP Accuses Buhari Of ‘official Terrorism'. Premium Times. / Ifeanyi Ubah At Joe Obijiaku's Son's Traditional Marriage In Nimo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.