Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi (28134 Views)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ofuonyebi: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
FOOLS AT FORTY..
WHEN HAS IT BECOME PART OF OUR CONSTITUTION THAT GENUINE BUT CORRUPT CAN BISHOPS MUST ATTEND THE UNVEILING
OF EVERY VICE-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?...

SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL NIGERIANS PLEASE!
AND IF THERE IS NO SUCH CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT
THEN, THE WAILING FOOLS SHOULD KEEP QUIET?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
X
Totilopussylick:

In a bit to gain his evil agenda.

He single handedly ruined his chances of becoming the next president of Nigeria tongue

Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by anibi9674: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ceeceeco: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
May Tinubu never be my portion. I rebuke Tinubu in every area of my life. Tinubu is indeed a very bad omen!

5 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by okoroemeka(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=Bastaadi post=115084835]Fellow Nigerians, BOW to your president, the Agbado and Cassava ambassador, the King of Kings, the breaker of chains..

I present to you, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Vote him in 2023 and suffer for life[/quotei cannot imagine what will happen to Nigeria if this old man wins

2 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Factfinder1:
Baba may not even see 2023... someone that is sick physically and mentally

You are sure you'll see 2023?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
The Tinubu we know is not even qualified to be a Local government chairman

Has served 2 terms as governor of the most progressive state in Nigeria, if not West Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Racoon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
The desperation of this druggie have set a dangerous precedence that the north may capitalise on in the future to continue to Lord it over others.

2 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by boladale123: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omoluabi's are not desperate, Tinubu is not a true Patriot of Odudua.
Their time will soon be over,stay alert.

Meanwhile,all my friends working as Bankers have all Japa o because f no wan wittness the nemesis call EscoBat come 2023.
Wetin we go do now wen all able men don japa?

3 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by FreeStuffsNG: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
He is a strong ally of Mr Sowore so there is no lele because he has the same crowd he is talking to.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu we stand gidigba.
Please for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is the best and most competent among all the candidates.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by eberem(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
What is Tinubu's manifesto? What is his agenda for Nigeria? This man is just like Buhari who wanted power by all means but don't know anything good to do with power. May disaster never rise the second time.

Emi lokan grin grin
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
APC have tried. They should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dshocker(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:
They were genuine clergy as confessed by one of their ogas.

One claimed one of them was no longer in his ministry as if that invalidates a missionary.

One we saw has been vocal in the North East of the country for over a decade.

Lastly, i personally do not rate CAN.

A body that ostracized TB Joshua whilst he was alive despite Joshua himself professing Christ, cannot be trusted.

They act like a cult such that when TB Joshua died, they even avoided his funeral.

Terrible people.

Always read to enlighten yourself with information.

Was Synagogue/Tb Joshua a member of CAN, so why should they can for his burial, when he refused to join.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by enitdan(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Are you serious with this submission? Let me ask you 'what qualifications do your parents have that are better than Tinubu's?'
ThrownBack:
Tinubu knows he isn't qualified, he's just hoping to go in there and loot money, at the detriment of 200 million souls.

How greedy can a man be?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MartinsD12(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by PointZerom: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bastaadi:
Fellow Nigerians, BOW to your president, the Agbado and Cassava ambassador, the King of Kings, the breaker of chains..

I present to you, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Vote him in 2023 and suffer for life

He developed Lagos but cannot use any hospital in Lagos he developed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by zoedew: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu is deceptive and desperate. Reject him!

3 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Born2Breed(f): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
BAT is too desperate and he will do anything to win the election.

BAT and Shetima are one of a kind. Shetima orchestrated the kidnap of innocent chibok girls just to make Jonathan look bad.

The blind weak BAT can't lead and the terrorist leader will hold the country for ransom.

Get your PVC and Get it right with Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Gandollar(f): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.
When will Tinubu be on TV?

4 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ThrownBack: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
enitdan:
Are you serious with this submission? Let me ask you 'what qualifications do your parents have that are better than Tinubu's?'

I know where each of my parents went to their primary, secondary and university education. Where did Tinubu have his own primary and secondary schools? My parents are thus more qualified than Tinubu.

Tell us or walk away in shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by edungene7: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Even Amaechi knows that APC has lost it chances come 2023 Tinubu Muslim -Muslim ticket is DOA

2 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Gandollar(f): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

Has served 2 terms as governor of the most progressive state in Nigeria, if not West Africa.
And became the richest ex governor in Sub Saharan Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ThrownBack: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:

Stealing them blind in the process.

4 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Gangster1ms: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:
They were genuine clergy as confessed by one of their ogas.

One claimed one of them was no longer in his ministry as if that invalidates a missionary.

One we saw has been vocal in the North East of the country for over a decade.

Lastly, i personally do not rate CAN.

A body that ostracized TB Joshua whilst he was alive despite Joshua himself professing Christ, cannot be trusted.

They act like a cult such that when TB Joshua died, they even avoided his funeral.

Terrible people.
Face the matter on ground and stop switching topic..
Why should Tinubu be trusted to be President apart from your personal gain?

4 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ThrownBack: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:
When will Tinubu be on TV?
After his next hospital treatment in France.

3 Likes

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dshocker:

Always read to enlighten yourself with information.

Was Synagogue/Tb Joshua a member of CAN, so why should they can for his burial, when he refused to join.

Is it a cult group?

Does this even make sense to you?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Face the matter on ground and stop switching topic..
Why should Tinubu be trusted to be President apart from your personal gain?

What is my personal gain, if you can explain it.
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Gangster1ms: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Lizard, this thread is about Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
ThrownBack:

I know where each of my parents went to their primary, secondary and university education. Where did Tinubu have his own primary and secondary schools? My parents are thus more qualified than Tinubu.

Tell us or walk away in shame.

Can you deny Tinubu attended University?
Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ThrownBack: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:

Can you deny Tinubu attended University?

No I can't, but can you prove he attended primary or secondary schools?

1 Like

Re: Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Commentor: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:

Oh what a crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) / Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno / AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.