Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today (32579 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Channels TV Politics Today / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by ritux: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
B
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Weezy463: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
another1:
The man is not saying anything that will earn my vote for him.
I'll give my vote to Atiku/Okowa ticket.
ODE!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
ThrownBack:
This man is fearless.

Peter Obi, these 2 votes are for you already grin

Better don't waste your vote.

Its better you sell it and use it to eat cat-fish pepper-soup, than voting Peter, who is certain to lose at the polls come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Moh247: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
OKEMKPI:

School drop outs don't like listening to debates of intelligent and we'll educated professional

When is an interview now a debate or is it not what am Watching here

Common sense is truly not common

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Feranmhine: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
Him Tu lie

Don dey talk rubish again

Wetin concern Singapore leader and Dubai ruler with questions on his trip to Egypt

Talking like a woman with his Igbotic English

This trekker don trek reach this thread again

Na why your fingers and toes no dey uniform again

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Sleekfingers: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Arysexy:
The man of the people, he has nothing to hide, so he can always make himself available for scrutiny unlike the bending moment

That's our next president

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Moh247: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Feranmhine:

This trekker don trek reach this thread again

Na why your fingers and toes no dey uniform again
How wetin you talk make sense to you?

Na wa for some people oo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by portplus: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Miracles are possible and desirable!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by sirfemoz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
blaquebelle:

I'm tentatively supporting him but it's obvious he has his work cut out for him. I wish a better candidate had come up. We are just left with picking the lesser evil or going with our sentiments. Sad reality.

Among the 3 top presidential aspirants, he's the one thats more focused and with a plan to move the nation forward. Others just want to compensate themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Tecnophone: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
it doesn't make sense that a Councillor earns more than a professor - Peter Obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by MartinsD12(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man is presidential

I think he needs to be more careful with the way he move about without security personnel's because 2 days ago he arrived Lagos from Abuja on Air peace airline , I was on the same flight with him the day, the way crowds flocked around him for selfie/pictures is scary ... Anything could happen

See pictures I was able to take below
That's his type of personality if you supply him security details he will say to be afraid of what, while he was Anambra governor he reduced government convoy to 4 most time you see him with no security details and dare not buy fuel for the cars except he is there and he will be the one to buy the fuel , nothing will happen to him , he is like water , water no get enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Seun(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peter Obi's understanding of how federal government works seems to be very shallow but he has the right priorities. Education is everything. We are in Nigeria, talking about Nigerian problems, and he's quoting statistics from outside the country. He doesn't have any plan per se.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by ejimatic: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Peter Obi is Live on Politics Today On Channels TV..
Tune In.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=-c8LoR84Xjs
https://www.facebook.com/channelsforum/videos/5408436665907691
How many Northeners view Channels TV? ..... Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Ventura1: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obi is not being precise on how he'll handle education. Will he implement FG/ASUU agreement as sign?
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by tamdun: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
On security-Obi wants to meet bandits/provide means of livelihood for them cheesy
And some people blame Buhari for rehabilitating bokoharam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Rawtruth1: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
When will Tinubu be live on any TV station?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
Him Tu lie

Don dey talk rubish again

Wetin concern Singapore leader and Dubai ruler with questions on his trip to Egypt

Talking like a woman with his Igbotic English

grin grin grin

Dude got a sweet mouth.

He will still mention China.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by FishFisher: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seun:
Peter Obi's understanding of how the government works seems to be very shallow but he has the right priorities. Education is everything. We are in Nigeria, talking about Nigerian problems, and he's quoting statistics from outside the country. But he doesn't have any plan per se.
Oshe
Chief planner
Let's see ur plans ?
Do am if e easy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by MartinsD12(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=Arysexy post=115083827]The man of the people, he has nothing to hide, so he can always make himself available for scrutiny unlike the bending moment [/quote
] grin na agbado village head master be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Seun(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
MartinsD12:

That's his type of personality if you supply him security details he will say to be afraid of what, while he was Anambra governor he reduced government convoy to 4 most time you see him with no security details and dare not buy fuel for the cars except he is there and he will be the one to buy the fuel , nothing will happen to him , he is like water , water no get enemy.
Murtala Muhammad has a message for you. Oops, he's dead. Obi definitely needs security, but he has more security than you think he has.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Zico5(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If peter obi didn't win the next presidential elections in Nigeria.

Then Nigeria is created to suffer from the hands of old confused druggiesangry cheesy grin tongue
Only a fool will consider you a sane person with this Ur statements. As well only a fool will buy what u are selling with Ur insultive and demeaning statements. If Obi is the only one to change fortune of this country, I prefer this country remain the same. You are calling my tribe man a druggie and u want me to vote Ur tribe man. It's not possible and I know many are in line with this. If u like change Ur way if u don't, this Obi is not going anywhere. Mark my words today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by sirfemoz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Better don't waste your vote.

Its better you sell it and use it to eat cat-fish pepper-soup, than voting Peter, who is certain to lose at the polls come 2023.

This was the same mindset you had during 2015. I bet then you sold your vote and was able to buy cat fish pepper soup less than 3k. Now that 3k of 2015 can't buy you can't fish again. It's not about now its about 5years coming.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Viscuz: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

How wetin you talk make sense to you?

Na wa for some people oo

Shatap

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Moh247: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

He also wants to turn Aba and Portharcourt to one

How this guy fool people is funny to me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Ulunne777(f): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seun:
Peter Obi's understanding of how the government works seems to be very shallow but he has the right priorities. Education is everything. We are in Nigeria, talking about Nigerian problems, and he's quoting statistics from outside the country. But he doesn't have any plan per se.

When he gets there,contact his cabinet and tell them what will work.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by openmine(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Waaaoooh
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by portplus: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
competing with China in the area of export would be a hard nut to crack o.......
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Ventura1: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
He wasn't asked about fuel subsidy, how will he handle it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by CSTRR: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
emerged01:

I was search through the comments to see a comment like this. God bless you!
He has no idea on how to solve security issue we are having.
His stand on security has always been increase community policing.

Create and fund community security architecture.
That is what he said he did in anambra at the height of the criminality there.

Every local govt in anambra had a govt funded and controlled security outfits with equipments.

And to be honest, that is exactly what can work in Nigeria.

It's not rocket science.

The problem is that there is no integrity, and intelligence to carry it out among the current leaders..

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Spain007(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If peter obi didn't win the next presidential elections in Nigeria.

Then Nigeria is created to suffer from the hands of old confused druggiesangry cheesy grin tongue

God forbid BAT thing, imagine Nigeria in this walking position

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage / Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.