Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today (32569 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Channels TV Politics Today / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Misterdhee1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So why didn't apc present fashola instead of tinubu that is running away from interview
Who brought out the Fashola we’re talking about? We need someone who can spot out the best brains in Nigeria and gather them to inspire national growth and prosperity. Who has Obi brought out beyond his usual empty rhetorics of what the problems are?

Dude literally spent an hour stating all the problems we’ve. Zero statement on how to fix them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by GALAXY11(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seun:
Peter Obi's understanding of how the government works seems to be very shallow but he has the right priorities. Education is everything. We are in Nigeria, talking about Nigerian problems, and he's quoting statistics from outside the country. But he doesn't have any plan per se.
the boss who’s the right candidate that knows how things works sir
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by 2shure: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fuc k all this bull sbit,no mofocka is good for naija. Naso bubu campaign be that time. Till our colonial masters come back for reconstruction of naija,no level. Peter obi is too desperate for power,same thing with atiku and tinubu. At the end of the day,he would be worse off than buhari. Igbo wey dey change mouth like no tomorrow. Abegi
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by pacesetting: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please watch again from beginning to the end. You will understand he made a lot of sense.
another1:
The man is not saying anything that will earn my vote for him.
I'll give my vote to Atiku/Okowa ticket.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
CSTRR:

Voting for a devil is worse than a waste of votes.
You are voting against your future.

If the devil can amass votes enough to be a more likely winner, then the devil should win on its own.

Whatever the case, My vote will not be added to that of a devil.

Anyway, it means Nigerians have chosen to be given by a devil.

I will vote for the right candidate, even if I will be voting alone.

You are far from reality.

At some point, you will align with a better devil, when its glaring the good one cannot even compete.

It applies in all affairs of life. If you want to stake it all, kill your emotions and your mind you see the truth.

Why would I support someone who I know wont win? OF what use will my support be when its 100% he wont win. Oh! I should be remembered in the good books of history? grin

Bro, if you plan voting for Peter, I will advice you sell it and use it to eat cat-fish peppersoup, or Suya
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by kingyakos: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
blaquebelle:
I don't think his answers on the security problems was comprehensive enough.
Very beautiful point he made on investing in the youths. We the youths love you sir. I wish you all the best no matter the outcome of the elections.

Oga you no sabi snap lipsrsealed Famzer.

Solutions to insecurity in such a state Nigeria is at the moment should be secretive, understanding that the major reason our security forces are failing in their fight against insecurity is bridge of information.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Goodnigga: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man is presidential

I think he needs to be more careful with the way he move about without security personnel's because 2 days ago he arrived Lagos from Abuja on Air peace airline , I was on the same flight with him the day, the way crowds flocked around him for selfie/pictures is scary ... Anything could happen

See pictures I was able to take below
he no dey hear word Jare. Many people have told him. Very stubborn man asper that matter. Maybe he is reasoning the amount of money it will cost him to do that
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by openmine(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Oga I watched the same interview o. Please quote this aspect of the interview, I want to check something. This is how you people fail an exam even with expo. Chai!
No need responding to him...He is an APC guy
Obi said abia state is endowed with folks that partake in many stuffs like shoes,electronics etc which can easily be exported making use of the Portharcourt port!
One of the ways to improve the value of our currency is through production and exportation...we just need to start from somewhere!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Misterdhee1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes na.

Because the minister of rocket science has been outstanding.

We can see all the electricity shining across Nigeria amidst the incessant grid collapse.
Ode. Even despite his mediocre performance as a minister of power, he still can lay claim to much more governmental successes than Obi can never lay claim of. Obi literally does nothing beyond cramming all the issues with the country, which an average joe knows, and doling out inconsistent statistics. But as usual, the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Lionstep: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.

Is it agbado and the other one that sounds better?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by RPG2020(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man is presidential

I think he needs to be more careful with the way he move about without security personnel's because 2 days ago he arrived Lagos from Abuja on Air peace airline , I was on the same flight with him the day, the way crowds flocked around him for selfie/pictures is scary ... Anything could happen

See pictures I was able to take below

i thought you better than the phone you are using now
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Brookdcook: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

If you were anyway intelligent I suppose you ignore my comment if your intellect can't comprehend it

Please I have freedom to air my views on interview of any candidate and you or any Ipob don't own Nairaland

Seun owns Nairaland

Remind me your father is the president of where ?
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by MartinsD12(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
tamdun:

Did u watch the interview? Ur ekute performance wasn't good at all grin
You are definitely a joker, if you don't have anything meaningful to say , don't mention my quote ok, ekute is a native dog it has more economical value than you, you better go and tender apology to any ekute you see in your neighborhood for disrespecting a breed of dog your fore father's were proud of as hunters and man's best friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
RPG2020:

i thought you better than the phone you are using now
I was in motion while snapping

Now see clearer picture

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by blaquebelle: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
kingyakos:

Solutions to insecurity in such a state Nigeria is at the moment should be secretive, understanding that the major reason our security forces are failing in their fight against insecurity is bridge of information.

Sure, that could be one reason. It could also just be a clever ruse to cover up his lack of innovation in solving the intricate security problems we are faced with. Whatever the case, It would mean blindly trusting him to handle it whether he can or not.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by ajani2311: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
All these you believe will happen in the next 8years,some wasn't built in a day, tell him to give us a working plan which is stable electricity and security , every other thing will fall into spaces, he does not need all this big grammer
ahaika23:
The part of exporting directly from port harcourt seaport, clothing made in Aba is a fantastic brilliant idea. Obi is just a blessing! Very smart fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by kaeycea(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

He also wants to turn Aba and Portharcourt to one

How this guy fool people is funny to me
You actually want to be mischievous with your selective quote of his comment.
Most of us that watched the interview clearly understood what he meant..
For the benefit of those who didn't watch the interview ,
What Peter Obi meant was that he's going to connect the two cities for the greater economic benefit of the country.
Aba is a manufacturing /production hub while portharcourt has a Port facility.
He's going to connect the two cities in such a manner that whatever is produced in Aba can easily be exported.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Ojuntana: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seun:
Peter Obi's understanding of how the government works seems to be very shallow but he has the right priorities. Education is everything. We are in Nigeria, talking about Nigerian problems, and he's quoting statistics from outside the country. But he doesn't have any plan per se.
How do you say a two time governor does not know how government works

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Brookdcook: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

I don't engage in meaningless conversation

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

If you have proof of me been a bandit then head to DSS yellow office

Please kindly get out of my mention

Stop calling the mods .

Did he lie ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by OldNairalander(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
MartinsD12:

That's his type of personality if you supply him security details he will say to be afraid of what, while he was Anambra governor he reduced government convoy to 4 most time you see him with no security details and dare not buy fuel for the cars except he is there and he will be the one to buy the fuel , nothing will happen to him , he is like water , water no get enemy.

I just dey laugh people that don't know him yarning anyhow. He is the only Nigerian governor I have come face to face in a church. He sat directly in front of me.
His convoy is just four vehicles.
His humility is top notch. Infact he is not your typical Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Tareq1105: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Can anyone of you tell us what Obi said on how to solve the challenges of:

1. Insecurities

2. Power

3. Unity

4. Education

I asked bcoz I watched from the beginning I didn't pick anything from the interview. He doesn't sound convincing and I want to submit that he doesn't know the magnitude of the problem at hand.

It was not an impressive interview. For instance Seun Okinbaloye asked him his take home from his trip to Egypt. I picked nothing from his response bcoz he said nothing. He failed to tell us what Egypt did to achieve the 20,000 mgw in 3 yrs instead of the planned 5 yrs. How did Egypt achieve it? He doesn't know he only said he had useful discussion with the MD of the power plant. Even Seun knew he doesn't have solutions to our power problem and we need to be sincere with ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wow
Perfect one.
Boldness A1
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Moh247: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
kaeycea:

You actually want to be mischievous with your selective quote of his comment.
Most of us that watched the interview clearly understood what he meant..
For the benefit of those who didn't watch the interview ,
What Peter Obi meant was that he's going to connect the two cities for the greater economic benefit of the country.
Aba is a manufacturing /production hub while portharcourt has a Port facility.
He's going to connect the two cities in such a manner that whatever is produced in Aba can easily be exported.

Same thing different words

He wants to annex, Connect or join Aba and Portharcourt

Same thing different word

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by pacesetting: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
I watched the whole thing. He answered it completely. He said the first thing is to reach out to them and dialogue. The second thing is to deal with those who are not interested in dialogue decisively.

He said the pressent govt is not dealing with them decisively.

In his previous interviews, he said dealing with terrorists decisively entails equipping the army with enough firepower.

emerged01:

I was search through the comments to see a comment like this. God bless you!
He has no idea on how to solve security issue we are having.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by WhizdomXX(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
another1:
The man is not saying anything that will earn my vote for him.
I'll give my vote to Atiku/Okowa ticket.
You want to be a second class citizen in your own country?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by GALAXY11(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ojuntana:

How do you say a two time governor does not know how government works
Baba i [b][/b]weakened [b][/b]bro....well the more they try to pull him down,baba go de go higher.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Tareq1105: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
OldNairalander:

I just dey laugh people that don't know him yarning anyhow. He is the only Nigerian governor I have come face to face in a church. He sat directly in front of me.

Leave matter, we know them, when power come now you would see a different person.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Ojuntana: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

To talk my mind on top interview Na finding trouble again
Your own too much. Leave Obi alone
Face Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by MartinsD12(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
OldNairalander:

His humility is top notch, when he becomes president access to him won't be a problem infact everything will change for good . Unnecessary spending in governance will be cut off completely.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Who brought out the Fashola we’re talking about? We need someone who can spot out the best brains in Nigeria and gather them to inspire national growth and prosperity. Who has Obi brought out beyond his usual empty rhetorics of what the problems are?

Dude literally spent an hour stating all the problems we’ve. Zero statement on how to fix them.
Lol, tinubu that brought aregbesola that wrecked osun abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.