Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today (32578 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Channels TV Politics Today / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Moh247: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ojuntana:

You too like to dey find trouble

To talk my mind on top interview Na finding trouble again
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by tamdun: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
MartinsD12:

They never believed in us but God did , God's Plan and Time is the Best. Okwute is a Divine project mere mortals and propagandists can't comprehend.
Did u watch the interview? Ur ekute performance wasn't good at all grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by pacesetting: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
That is why he keeps getting the organic support. That is his strategy and it's working. I just finished listening to him in Channels.

What he said about Aba and Portharcort is mind-blowing.

BluntCrazeMan:
His interviews are now becoming too much..
Some others have not done even once.
Now, TV stations are now using him to chase viewership.
How much are they paying him sef?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by samdaisi: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
The most gullible region in this world is East, walahi, they still believe that obituary IPOB terrorist can still win two local governments in East

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by ofuonyebi: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
WHEN YOU AND YOUR ZOMBIES FINISH DECEIVING YOURSELVES JUST LET ME HEAR...OOO!
THE BLIND FOLLOWING THE BROOZE
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by GalaxiesCakesPo: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
He looks Presidential Really.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dapson73:

Thank you sir for subtracting 2 votes away from Atiku PDP.

It's still a plus for Asiwaju .
Asiwaju cant go anywhere with yoruba Muslim votes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man is presidential

I think he needs to be more careful with the way he move about without security personnel's because 2 days ago he arrived Lagos from Abuja on Air peace airline , I was on the same flight with him the day, the way crowds flocked around him for selfie/pictures is scary ... Anything could happen

See pictures I was able to take below

Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by ibechris(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
frog12:
peter obi talks too much

While do u also look at him too much.

U wey no dey talk how your life be?

For u to be a presidential candidate,u must talk to people,listen and keep talking until the election day.

Reason is because u have to tell the people what u want to achieve when elected. Abi u think is about meeting people without plans.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Mitsurugi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Misterdhee1:
Very uninspiring interview. Bringing this man just 24 hours after BRF’s interview shows how empty and superficial this overrated igbo man is.

Abi? As BRF is APC's Presidential Candidate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by CSTRR: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Protein is better than a vote for Peter Obi.

Face reality and align with the better devil. Its absolute waste of vote.

You could as well sell it and donate proceeds to charity.

Voting for a devil is worse than a waste of votes.
You are voting against your future.

If the devil can amass votes enough to be a more likely winner, then the devil should win on its own.

Whatever the case, My vote will not be added to that of a devil.

Anyway, it means Nigerians have chosen to be govern by a devil.

I will vote for the right candidate, even if I will be voting alone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If peter obi didn't win the next presidential elections in Nigeria.

Then Nigeria is created to suffer from the hands of old confused druggiesangry cheesy grin tongue

Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by ThrownBack: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Protein is better than a vote for Peter Obi.

Face reality and align with the better devil. Its absolute waste of vote.

You could as well sell it and donate proceeds to charity.

Don't worry about what I am donating to, my donations for a robust campaign to Peter Obi groups will be moderately huge, we will bring out the big bucks and campaign to the far ends of Nigeria to cinvince more people to vote for Peter Obi.

We know we shall succeed, and if we don't, at least we tried. When people will be suffering and dying under PDP or APC as from 2023, we won't feel guilty for lack of effort.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Misterdhee1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Abi? As BRF is APC's Presidential Candidate.
The man is overrated. He’s more noise and less substance. He couldn’t even specifically state any of his concrete plans; just promises and insHa Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by pedestal82(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omo check out the person's viewing this topic.
Obi the man of the moment.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
My president. May you live long . Continue to preach the gospel. Many will eventually be Obidient.

I am OBIDATTI

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Born2Breed(f): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

He also wants to turn Aba and Portharcourt to one

How this guy fool people is funny to me

You know nothing. Just read and stop commenting. Obi's interview is above your intellectual capacity.

Stick to big brother naija.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by ajani2311: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Country that does not have stable electricity want to rival china in the next 8 year , what does these politician take us to be
portplus:

I understand what he meant....but competing with Turkey, China and Bangladesh with by exporting "Aba made" products will be a very tall other.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by toba1909(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If peter obi didn't win the next presidential elections in Nigeria.

Then Nigeria is created to suffer from the hands of old confused druggiesangry cheesy grin tongue

Mad Dog!
What better has your lineage done Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Moh247: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Oga I watched the same interview o. Please quote this aspect of the interview, I want to check something. This is how you people fail an exam even with expo. Chai!

Dude are you saying he didn't say that after Seun asked him as the closing question what he meant by annexing Aba and Portharcourt

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Misterdhee1:
Very uninspiring interview. Bringing this man just 24 hours after BRF’s interview shows how empty and superficial this overrated igbo man is.
So why didn't apc present fashola instead of tinubu that is running away from interview

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by CSTRR: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Misterdhee1:
Yes na.

Because the minister of rocket science has been outstanding.

We can see all the electricity shining across Nigeria amidst the incessant grid collapse.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by ThrownBack: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

You have chosen to attack his voice and not the valid points he raised.

That's how you know a biased person who supports criminals because of where he came from.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Spain007(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
Him Tu lie

Don dey talk rubish again

Wetin concern Singapore leader and Dubai ruler with questions on his trip to Egypt

Talking like a woman with his Igbotic English

He is Proud to b an Igbo Man.

Tell us a bit about ur choice

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Arysexy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
One full straight hour of hard bombs from Seun and Peter Obi came out if the lions den unscathed, calm and collected, no misyarning, straight to the point. If after listening to this man and you are still having doubt in your mind about his ability and capabilities, then you are condemned to suffer.

I have decided to save my future and children's future by voting and defending my vote for Obi / Datti come February 2023

So help us God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
samdaisi:
The most gullible region in this world is East, walahi, they still believe that obituary IPOB terrorist can still win two local governments in East
You are still living in the past, same way you thought apc would win Anambra and Osun

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Moh247: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Born2Breed:

You know nothing. Just read and stop commenting. Obi's interview is above your intellectual capacity.

Stick to big brother naija.

If you were anyway intelligent I suppose you ignore my comment if your intellect can't comprehend it

Please I have freedom to air my views on interview of any candidate and you or any Ipob don't own Nairaland

Seun owns Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage / NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.