Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi (18702 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Petrol Price Reduction Won’t Be Immediate, Says Marketers / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by FullBlastLight: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

You're just being a fool and it detest me engaging with a mental derialed individual like you.

Mumu!cool
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by lightwind(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

He doesn't need to be commander in chief before making contributions. As the security officer during his time as governor, were there no killings or kidnapping as the case maybe?
Mr Man!! Are you sure you are a Nigerian
Do you live in Nigeria ??
Do you understand what we are going through in this country ??
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

Sincerly don't even have time to convince your likes because you don't wish your candidate on yourself.......But then if you must attack my candidate come with facts and not turning blind eye to the mess we are in and want me to accept failure.....lailai......My life is involved here so i will fight in my little way to get it right......I'm replying you because of ignorant pple on this forum who will buy the rubbish you put out to be informed.....Obi meet Anambra in a mess and before he left.....we all became OBIDIENT......ObiDatti 2023

Mrs Obidient, carry your luggage go front. You're yet to supply me with the overhyped facts to convince me on why I should vote a man who invested state money into his private business as confirmed by adeyanju or a man who appointed a serial killer in police uniform as his aide despite the mass killings of youths whose bodies were thrown in the river.

So quite trying to impress me with someone who has nothing to offer me or the country at last. I've been to Anambra and can't see anything about it.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2022
lightwind:

Mr Man!! Are you sure you are a Nigerian
Do you live in Nigeria ??
Do you understand what we are going through in this country ??

There's nothing we are going through that we've not been through before and the major candidates were and are still players in the system that brought us to where we are today.

So nothing new.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

Mrs Obidient, carry your luggage go front. You're yet to supply me with the overhyped facts to convince me on why I should vote a man who invested state money into his private business as confirmed by adeyanju or a man who appointed a serial killer in police uniform as his aide despite the mass killings of youths whose bodies were thrown in the river.

So quite trying to impress me with someone who has nothing to offer me or the country at last. I've been to Anambra and can't see anything about it.

Same way i lived in Lagos and can't believe how a slum like that was once a capital city.....with the smell and stench .....is it the gutters.....roads nko especially the main land......imagine comparing a once capital city with Anambra......thanks to Obi who gave them one of the best road network in Nigerian.....till you wish your party or candidate on yourself same way i proudly wish Obi on myself then you remain an enemy of the state......ObiDatti 2022
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by jamace(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Tinubu is a boko haram sympathiser.

Tinubu also supported amnesty for Boko Haram insurgents
..https://www.nairaland.com/1980114/list-people-demanded-boko-haram

Be Obi-dient and get boko haram/bandits crushed.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Ginomel(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2022
saintopus:
Security is a Big problem it's more than mere fanciful word's on TV. I wish him well

Not so fast bro. You need to be very strategic and methodical when dealing with a security issue. Buhari failed in that regard. He concentrated more on tribalism and nepotism when with Nigeria security issues.

Lest I forget have you heard about the word "mercenaries " .Anyway as PO said, not everything is discussed publicly.

If ISIS and Taliban could be defeated .Who are bandits?

Don't worry, you won't understand. No need to disclose things here.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

Same way i lived in Lagos and can't believe how a slum like that was once a capital city.....with the smell and stench .....is it the gutters.....roads nko especially the main land......imagine comparing a once capital city with Anambra......thanks to Obi who gave them one of the best road network in Nigerian.....till you wish your party or candidate on yourself same way i proudly wish Obi on myself then you remain an enemy of the state......ObiDatti 2022

Same road that Ngige described as rubbish. Ngige asked you guys to go verify the roads he constructed and that of Obi and come back with facts.

You're really surprising I must say. I don't worship men hence can't wish same on myself.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

Same road that Ngige described as rubbish. Ngige asked you guys to go verify the roads he constructed and that of Obi and come back with facts.

You're really surprising I must say. I don't worship men hence can't wish same on myself.

Yes very surprising.....i don't defend what i can't eat.....i don't push jagon that i don't want in my life.....Nigige another great guy as governor i must say used only foreign contractors......But Obi brought it home......used Nigerian contractors.......gave them the opportunity and helped straighten Naira......Same method China used to grow their economy......I'm proud of Obi because he gave the locals big opportunity to fly......Since Ngige joined APC what has he achieved......once (onwa) that is moon is now darkness.......talking trash......Obi gave the pple of Anambra one of the best road network in Nigeria go and verify......Anambra state took first position in WEAC for three consecutive years......go and verify......I'm happy to claim my candidate......big shame you can't claim yours......ObiDatti 2023
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

Leadership is not defined by position held. It is your ability to influence positively situations even without being in position. They don't call you influencial because of your position but rather your influences made outside positions.

As a formal governor, he can make inputs which can help the situations at hand. Rather than keep it until he becomes president.

Just like your emilokan who foisted Buhari has helped him give Nigeria absolute security abi. "Where are the cows?"Remind me who owns this quote, pls.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mrukk:
His interview tonight is very watery and uninspiring. Obi is overrated

How many of his interviews have you watched? So because, in your opinion, tonight's interview is watery, that makes Obi overrated? The Interview is watery to you coz you already preconceived or maybe preempted his performance. To another observer, the interview was fantastic. But do you have a better candidate? Let us know.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Everlastingson:

Just like your emilokan who foisted Buhari has helped him give Nigeria absolute security abi. "Where are the cows?"Remind me who owns this quote, pls.

You're brain dead hence you can't reason properly nor discuss without insults. Typical ipig
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

Yes very surprising.....i don't defend what i can't eat.....i don't push jagon that i don't want in my life.....Nigige another great guy as governor i must say used only foreign contractors......But Obi brought it home......used Nigerian contractors.......gave them the opportunity and helped straighten Naira......Same method China used to grow their economy......I'm proud of Obi because he gave the locals big opportunity to fly......Since Ngige joined APC what has he achieved......once (onwa) that is moon is now darkness.......talking trash......Obi gave the pple of Anambra one of the best road network in Nigeria go and verify......Anambra state took first position in WEAC for three consecutive years......go and verify......I'm happy to claim my candidate......big shame you can't claim yours......ObiDatti 2023

Reason he gave substandard infrastructure? You must be a mediocre in reasoning. No wonder your region is in a mess because you're just so contented with the mediocrites you call leaders.

Go and verify yet you can't back up your claims. As leader as followers. Spewing out lies and asking people to verify something not in existence.

You don't do well in waec via malpractice and come up to brag about it. If you guys are so educated and his government influenced your education sector, you guys won't be sounding like educated illiterates. Because only such persons engage in discussions with insults.

Oh I forget, substandard products is all you produce and substandard leaders as well. Guess onwa became darkness because of tinubu... Funny lots
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

Reason he gave substandard infrastructure? You must be a mediocre in reasoning. No wonder your region is in a mess because you're just so contented with the mediocrites you call leaders.

Go and verify yet you can't back up your claims. As leader as followers. Spewing out lies and asking people to verify something not in existence.

You don't do well in waec via malpractice and come up to brag about it. If you guys are so educated and his government influenced your education sector, you guys won't be sounding like educated illiterates. Because only such persons engage in discussions with insults.

Oh I forget, substandard products is all you produce and substandard leaders as well. Guess onwa became darkness because of tinubu... Funny lots

What makes it substandard.......because it was done by locals......you should be ashamed of yourself......take away Lagos let's compare my region with yours thanks to Federal presence that helped Lagos......see our economy in comatose......education almost evaporating......security zero..... secondary /primary school students sent home because of insecurity and you want to support this government or its successor......until you wish this government and your candidate on yourself the joke is on you......i can proudly claim mine but you can't claim your sophistication......big shame......ObiDatti 2023
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Akponmfet: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
On social media grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by infolekan(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

Never been to Anambra so can't fault Obi being a good or one of the best. I know the places I've lived and doubt I can be talking about the best roads in Nigeria when you obviously haven't even been everywhere. Maybe the Northerners can talk about best road but definitely not in the south unless you're referring to the state capitals alone
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
infolekan:

Never been to Anambra so can't fault Obi being a good or one of the best. I know the places I've lived and doubt I can be talking about the best roads in Nigeria when you obviously haven't even been everywhere. Maybe the Northerners can talk about best road but definitely not in the south unless you're referring to the state capitals alone

Obi connected all villages when i say road connection i mean it.....not capital city.....i said one of the best and i have lived in South South, South East, South west, Abj and Sokoto......so i know what I'm saying.....that's why Amambrarians are angry Obiano took them back.......Obi did well for his people and that is why they carry his matter for head.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

What makes it substandard.......because it was done by locals......you should be ashamed of yourself......take away Lagos let's compare my region with yours thanks to Federal presence that helped Lagos......see our economy in comatose......education almost evaporating......security zero..... secondary /primary school students sent home because of insecurity and you want to support this government or its successor......until you wish this government and your candidate on yourself the joke is on you......i can proudly claim mine but you can't claim your sophistication......big shame......ObiDatti 2023

I'm not from Lagos neither am I a Yoruba. I'm a neighbor to your said developed Anambra. So don't think you're talking to someone who need come a long journey to verify things. I've been to Anambra severally and nothing convinces me about it. It's just a glorified slumps filled with holigans who at the slightest of opportunities would either rob or want a fight.

So keep your glorified slumps of a state, I'm okay with mine even though it's not as impressive and still criticize the government because with the much received, o expected something better.

Asking students to go home is in the best interest of the children and their family but to say I support this government, then you must be thinking everyone idolize mediocre like you've been showing.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

Obi connected all villages when i say road connection i mean it.....not capital city.....i said one of the best and i have lived in South South, South East, South west, Abj and Sokoto......so i know what I'm saying.....that's why Amambrarians are angry Obiano took them back.......Obi did well for his people and that is why they carry his matter for head.

Provide pictures of the said roads or forget throwing jaggons here. Ngige put up a challenge, none of you have been able to dispute. Same as Amaechi and nothing had come out of your glorified deceit who goes about tellings lies to impress gullible followers.

https://punchng.com/presidency-anambra-roads-constructed-by-peter-obi-are-all-washed-off-ngige/
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm not from Lagos neither am I a Yoruba. I'm a neighbor to your said developed Anambra. So don't think you're talking to someone who need come a long journey to verify things. I've been to Anambra severally and nothing convinces me about it. It's just a glorified slumps filled with holigans who at the slightest of opportunities would either rob or want a fight.

So keep your glorified slumps of a state, I'm okay with mine even though it's not as impressive and still criticize the government because with the much received, o expected something better.

Asking students to go home is in the best interest of the children and their family but to say I support this government, then you must be thinking everyone idolize mediocre like you've been showing.

Any one who knows Anambra can't be spewing trash.......Obi did well for them.......very well.....I'm not from there but i give it to him because i witnessed it first hand.....you are not even ashamed to say our children are sent home......if you are not celebrating mediocrity then why are defending an obvious failure.....ranting up and down.....still rejecting what you are defending.....the joke is on you.....and God will handle your home and family the way APC is handling Nigeria......ObiDatti 2023
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

Provide pictures of the said roads or forget throwing jaggons here. Ngige put up a challenge, none of you have been able to dispute. Same as Amaechi and nothing had come out of your glorified deceit who goes about tellings lies to impress gullible followers

If you are really a neighbour to them take a stroll and visit.....crawl out of your cave and go to Anambra......then you will see how inner villages have connecting roads like a city......I'm supporting mediocrity and can claim it but you shamelessly can't claim your sophistication......May APC happen to you and your family......if you can't say Amen......then hide your face.....you are a heartless fellow but don't worry it will get to you.....karma will visit all of you.....ObiDatti 2022

https://punchng.com/presidency-anambra-roads-constructed-by-peter-obi-are-all-washed-off-ngige/
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

You're brain dead hence you can't reason properly nor discuss without insults. Typical ipig

Where is the insult in my response to your hypocrisy? I'm not like you. I don't insult people.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Everlastingson:

Where is the insult in my response to your hypocrisy? I'm not like you. I don't insult people.

Check very well you would see the insults in your response. So get going let me engage people with meaningful contibutions
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

Any one who knows Anambra can't be spewing trash.......Obi did well for them.......very well.....I'm not from there but i give it to him because i witnessed it first hand.....you are not even ashamed to say our children are sent home......if you are not celebrating mediocrity then why are defending an obvious failure.....ranting up and down.....still rejecting what you are defending.....the joke is on you.....and God will handle your home and family the way APC is handling Nigeria......ObiDatti 2023
Madam olofofo bring up you evidence of 2hat and what he did well you're just yapping with no conviction. You've shown all along the so called improvement obi brought to your state is all but a mirage and that's why you just can't speek like an educated person without your useless prayers. No need wasting time with a man worshipper.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

You're just a prove that the so-called improvement made by Obi in your education is all but a scam because you talk like a gutter woman. No surprise, Anambra is known for dirtiness so no need.

Better go prepare meal eat because you are sounding foolish especially with reference to APC. Bigot
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Honjoshy4u: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Go and stop the senseless sit at home in the East first
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Malory: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Everything going on in the whole of south east

Is a result of Buhari bad governance.

APC lack what it takes to secure and guard human lives in the whole of federal republic of Nigeria.

Look at what is going on in the whole of northern states

Which region requires more attentions
Bro what's the easiest route that one can use to enter Germany. No vex.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by plaindealer: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
The same Pandora fool can't even say word about the bloodshed, terrorist, killings, beheadings, cannibalism and the unlawful sit at home in his own state and region..

Dufus,..keep quiet.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

You're just a prove that the so-called improvement made by Obi in your education is all but a scam because you talk like a gutter woman. No surprise, Anambra is known for dirtiness so no need.

Better go prepare meal eat because you are sounding foolish especially with reference to APC. Bigot

All this vibrating just because i wished you what you are packaging for us.......hahaha......at least i speak better than you.....so I can congratulate Obi and wish him on my family.....come out with your full chest and do same now stop ranting......I understand you are hungry but what is about to hit you is more than hunger......keep supporting evil and think you will escape it......ObiDatti 2023
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
tonyuny12:

Madam olofofo bring up you evidence of 2hat and what he did well you're just yapping with no conviction. You've shown all along the so called improvement obi brought to your state is all but a mirage and that's why you just can't speek like an educated person without your useless prayers. No need wasting time with a man worshipper.

Insult me from now till eternity i can't stoop low for a low life like you.....you are claiming something is perfect and I'm claiming same.....just wish the claim on yourself and household and you are here vibrating......May APC happen to you and your family......ObiDatti 2023
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

Insult me from now till eternity i can't stoop low for a low life like you.....you are claiming something is perfect and I'm claiming same.....just wish the claim on yourself and household and you are here vibrating......May APC happen to you and your family......ObiDatti 2023

Force it through my neck high life with low mentality. I don't need much intro because I'm bigger than this rubbish act you are displaying. So find your likes if you can't engage in reasonable discussion devoid of bigotry and idolatry.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

All this vibrating just because i wished you what you are packaging for us.......hahaha......at least i speak better than you.....so I can congratulate Obi and wish him on my family.....come out with your full chest and do same now stop ranting......I understand you are hungry but what is about to hit you is more than hunger......keep supporting evil and think you will escape it......ObiDatti 2023

You speak like a toddler because you've not been able to sight reasons your Pandora should be considered voting for. I thought you were educated enough for me to engage in meaningful discussion but no, like minds never disappoint.

Like I said I don't have a candidate and I can't vote for a liar and deceit in the person of Obi. So enjoy your god and free me with your gutter kind of interaction.

I only discuss with those who are intelligent enough when it comes to political issues irrespective of affiliation not one whose ethnicity had made her blind to reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos State: The Centre of Excellence. / Wike Cheers Rivers United To Victory During CAF Champion League Game (Photos) / Lagos Land Use Act: A Declaration Of War Against Lagosians Especially The Poor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.