Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi (18701 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Petrol Price Reduction Won’t Be Immediate, Says Marketers / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
obailala:
And of what value has Goodluck's so called advice been especially given that the person receiving the advice is deaf?

Oh you're his doctor that confirmed him one
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by comodo: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

He doesn't need to be commander in chief before making contributions. As the security officer during his time as governor, were there no killings or kidnapping as the case maybe?
Soludo is doing ok for now. He was force to inculcate vigilante in the security. And their Intel's so far has been legit. UGM are collecting it back to back codedly.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

I was never a promoter of endsars because those involved know themselves too well. I don't engage in protest for the sake of it. I do proper analysis before engaging.

If you like preach all the sermon you can, it's none of my business. I can't and won't support obi or whatever his vice maybe and I respect your choice and I expect you to respect mine as well.

You have a single vote, just like I have mine but I can't waste my vote so I'm keeping it to myself and not giving it to your Pandora who acts in deceit just to buy into his gullible followers like you Mr researcher.

Yes you won't but my prayers is that Obi happens to me and my household and your candidate happens to you and yours......you are the gullible follower because you prefer criminals and benefits from it.....But God will deliver Nigeria from your likes.....ObiDatti 2023 inshallah
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:

Yes you won't but my prayers is that Obi happens to me and my household and your candidate happens to you and yours......you are the gullible follower because you prefer criminals and benefits from it.....But God will deliver Nigeria from your likes.....ObiDatti 2023 inshallah

I don't need anyone happen to me. They are themselves, I have my path in life because I'm distinct.

So keep your prayers to yourself
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Bizibi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
It is not as easy as you think
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Wizmj4real(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:
How many has he offered Anambra and south east at large with all the security challenges befalling her?

Are you afraid he will destroy your terrorist brothers pele
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

I don't need anyone happen to me. They are themselves, I have my path in life because I'm distinct.

So keep your prayers to yourself

If you can't claim what you are wishing us then you are a true definition of deception.....But God will deliver us from your likes......ObiDatti 2023
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Wizmj4real(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Leadership is not defined by position held. It is your ability to influence positively situations even without being in position. They don't call you influencial because of your position but rather your influences made outside positions.

As a formal governor, he can make inputs which can help the situations at hand. Rather than keep it until he becomes president.

How many influences have you had on the street your living in

Hypocritical terrorist
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by obailala(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Oh you're his doctor that confirmed him one
Like I said before, if you dont like Mr Obi and if you dont intend voting him, you can simply just say so boldly. You don't need to run around churning out funny excuses like "Obi not advising Soludo" as the basis of your dislike for Obi. Besides, you don't even know if he indeed has lent a word or two to Soludo...
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Channels TV

State police is doable in these states........Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Ogun.....I don't wanna mention kano, because of its proximity to some terrorist states.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
obailala:

Like I said before, if you dont like Mr Obi and if you dont intend voting him, you can simply just say so boldly. You don't need to run around churning out funny excuses like "Obi not advising Soludo" as the basis of your dislike for Obi. Besides, you don't even know if he indeed has lent a word or two to Soludo...

You're concluding out of nothing. I said he should give same not that he's not advising Soludo.

So don't conclude what I don't mean
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wizmj4real:

How many influences have you had on the street your living in

Hypocritical terrorist

Your response already speaks volume of your traits as a terrorist. No need engaging you in reasonable talks
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bastaadi:
Fellow Nigerians, BOW to your president, the Agbado and Cassava ambassador, the King of Kings, the breaker of chains.

I present to you, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Vote him in 2023 and suffer for life

That's our next president , whether una like or not
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:

If you can't claim what you are wishing us then you are a true definition of deception.....But God will deliver us from your likes......ObiDatti 2023

Amen to your prayers but then they can't happen to me because I only wish for what God has in plan for me and not the imperfection man presents. They are not my God so I can't accommodate them as a prayer point in my life. You can if it so pleases you but not me.

You gerit! �
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by obailala(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

You're concluding out of nothing. I said he should give same not that he's not advising Soludo.

So don't conclude what I don't mean
Give same what? Is he the governor? do you know what he may have already told the governor? Is the governor bound to take his words?

Like I said before and would say again and again, if you hate the man, just say it. If you have another preferred candidate, dont be ashamed to call their names. But may it be know that your accusation that Obi isn't advising Soludo is just watery, empty and pointless.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Leadership is not defined by position held. It is your ability to influence positively situations even without being in position. They don't call you influencial because of your position but rather your influences made outside positions.

As a formal governor, he can make inputs which can help the situations at hand. Rather than keep it until he becomes president.

What did tinubu do about killer Herdmen and bandits ravaging southwest?? when fasonranti's daughter was killed, He said where are the cows? it took igboho singlehandedly to fight for the security of the southwest after many of them in Apc govern ogun state were displaced to Benin Republic. Yet not a single word from tinubu till date cos of selfish ambition.

what did atiku do about bokoharam and bandits as a for vp? Nothing. He went to dubai to chill.

U guys are very funny to say the least. grin
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by God1stson(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

So with ur toy brain u think u can deceive us. He doesn't have executive powers, he can only play an advisory role.Since @PO came to lime light, he has been offering practical solutions to issues. It is left 4 politicians to implement his solutions.BUT WHAT SURPRISES ME IS HOW UR SUDDENLY SOUNDED LIKE SOCRATES ON TOP OBI MATTER BUT WILL RATHER SOUND LIKE A DEAD WOOD ON BAT OR ATIKU MATTER.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by stanluiz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emir01:
Creating job alone will not solve terrorism. This guy will be worst ever president if elected. Have not seen any pragmatic solutions he will offer despite visiting media houses on a daily basis. Vote BAT
Follow who know road.
So employing 50 million youths into the military and feed them with agbado and cassava will solve terrorism abi ?

Your BAT has nothing to offer. We are still waiting for his 1 hr interview on live television.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by shakdav(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
When every one finds himself in front of people, they tends to be saying rubbish, you will take decision sharp sharp, Even America don't make decision sharp sharp dey study and inquire more, Mr obi, you must not be a president before you can implement, you can give advice to the serving leader, they say once a leader is always a leader show example by advise the present leaders on board so that when you eventually take over is will not worsen the situation more, that you will be another topic of liberation
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Amen to your prayers but then they can't happen to me because I only wish for what God has in plan for me and not the imperfection man presents. They are not my God so I can't accommodate them as a prayer point in my life. You can if it so pleases you but not me.

You gerit! �

What ever i defend is what i wish myself and family......not because of tribe and religion.....God will fulfil our heart desires especially when is genuine......stop pushing for what you can't claim for yourself and family......those shouting sai baba then are the biggest hit in security......be wise.....ObiDatti 2023
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Princeton92(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mrukk:
His interview tonight is very watery and uninspiring. Obi is overrated

You definitely sound like a BAT trainee, I see!!!!!
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Vistra40: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

He doesn't need to be commander in chief before making contributions. As the security officer during his time as governor, were there no killings or kidnapping as the case maybe?

Contributions that he would make and the govt would steal it, take credit for it and use it to their advantage during campaigns? No sir! The government should find a solution now they are in power.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vistra40:

Contributions that he would make and the govt would steal it, take credit for it and use it to their advantage during campaigns? No sir! The government should find a solution now they are in power.

Lol
That's what true heros do. They don't take credit for their actions but put others first.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm the least tribalistic person you will ever want to meet. So keep such off our discussion because I don't support on the basis of tribe.

I'm waiting for the infrastructure and development then we can start discussing as reasonable individuals devoid of religion, party affiliation and ethnicity.

But if you don't get it, we can forget about it
OK
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
God1stson:

So with ur toy brain u think u can deceive us. He doesn't have executive powers, he can only play an advisory role.Since @PO came to lime light, he has been offering practical solutions to issues. It is left 4 politicians to implement his solutions.BUT WHAT SURPRISES ME IS HOW UR SUDDENLY SOUNDED LIKE SOCRATES ON TOP OBI MATTER BUT WILL RATHER SOUND LIKE A DEAD WOOD ON BAT OR ATIKU MATTER.

If you don't know me don't say anything. I don't do party. I can tell anyone the truth irrespective of who they are or what I stand to gain.
Well since you started with insults, no need talking much.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:

What ever i defend is what i wish myself and family......not because of tribe and religion.....God will fulfil our heart desires especially when is genuine......stop pushing for what you can't claim for yourself and family......those shouting sai baba then are the biggest hit in security......be wise.....ObiDatti 2023

Wise people don't wish others what you just wished yourself or myself. Wise people provide and discuss facts rather than make others think their opinions are inferior. If you're wise as an Obidient follower, that's your choice. Afterall everyone sound wise in their decisions. So enjoy your wisdom wiseman ��
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Vistra40: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Lol
That's what true heros do. They don't take credit for their actions but put others first.

See, if they are able to deliver and take credit for it that’s fine. But to sit and wait for an opponent to prefer solutions so you could steal them shows the government you support is clueless.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vistra40:

See, if they are able to deliver and take credit for it that’s fine. But to sit and wait for an opponent to prefer solutions so you could steal them shows the government you support is clueless.

You were sounding good until you said the government I support... Let me end there.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Wise people don't wish others what you just wished yourself or myself. Wise people provide and discuss facts rather than make others think their opinions are inferior. If you're wise as an Obidient follower, that's your choice. Afterall everyone sound wise in their decisions. So enjoy your wisdom wiseman ��

What makes you wise is not defending mediocrity....what makes you wise is calling a spade a spade.....wisdom is speaking the truth at all times with your full chest knowing fully well it might reverse back to you.....always support good.....it pays dearly.....Be wise.....ObiDatti 2023
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:

What makes you wise is not defending mediocrity....what makes you wise is calling a spade a spade.....wisdom is speaking the truth at all times with your full chest knowing fully well it might reverse back to you.....always support good.....it pays dearly.....Be wise.....ObiDatti 2023

I hope you call the below a spade by omokri of whom I've never supported.

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
ursullalinda:

Wise one, allow me in my fooly but even the self acclaimed wise are the most foolish especially when their wisodm is triggered by emotions, ethnicity, religion and political affiliation.

I rest my case
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Equalibrium(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
My friend go and sit down jor, you can be continue deceiving those useless lazy nigeria youth not me , Obifraud, Obituad ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Postpones Ekiti Governorship Primary Election / Nigeria Ranked As The 9th Most Dangerous Country For Women By Thomson Reuters / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.