Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi (18708 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Petrol Price Reduction Won’t Be Immediate, Says Marketers / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by frugal(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
saintopus:
Security is a Big problem it's more than mere fanciful word's on TV. I wish him well
It's quite easy with a serious government. Some people are just dragging their feet, they know what/who the problem is. Let's not kid ourselves.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
RPG2020:

Vote Obi for president thank you

Well, you are one amongst a million of his followers who have really sounded matured. I will think about it but can't guarantee you I will vote for him because I haven't seen anything convincing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by heendrix(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Leadership is not defined by position held. It is your ability to influence positively situations even without being in position. They don't call you influencial because of your position but rather your influences made outside positions.

As a formal governor, he can make inputs which can help the situations at hand. Rather than keep it until he becomes president.

Oga he's not the commander in chief. even wike with all his madness couldn't tame SARS so what miracle are you expecting off Obi??
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Aldol: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mrukk:
His interview tonight is very watery and uninspiring. Obi is overrated
I dey tell you, so so boring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by mycar: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Aremson14:
The same thing buhari said quick and desisive
Buhari only said it because it was prepared for him. forget Buhari, in as much as I only support Peter Obi, any of the 3 will perform far better than Buhari
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Maybe u don't understand the term suffer!! Smh

You're seeing rice and you're choosing sand

Out of the 3 candidates who do you think is more qualified

Remove tribe and sentiments

Base your facts on

Education

Corruption

Technological exposed

Health

Relationship with the people
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by gabicon: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Channels TV

Economic prosperity isn't going to solve the present problem of insecurity, it can solve the security problems on a longrun but on the short run, you need brute force every terrorists needs to understand that the penalty for terrorism is death. Create va special terrorism court, once convicted hang them. The biggest problem we have is no consequences for bad behaviour.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
heendrix:

Oga he's not the commander in chief. even wike with all his madness couldn't tame SARS so what miracle are you expecting off Obi??

Being the commander in chief doesn't guarantee a perfect handling of security issues as there are always sabatours who will want to work against strategies aimed at curbing these killings. Mind you, there are so much interest in these killings that's on going, be it religious or political.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ud4u: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:
How many has he offered Anambra and south east at large with all the security challenges befalling her?

Is he in power now

You block head
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

You're seeing rice and you're choosing sand

Out of the 3 candidates who do you think is more qualified

Remove tribe and sentiments

Base your facts on

Education

Corruption

Technological exposed

Health

Relationship with the people

I don't rate any of them and mind you they are not the only individuals in the race. If we are to try something new, then we go for someone new and not those who directly or indirectly brought us into this mess we are now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by RPG2020(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Well, you are one amongst a million of his followers who have really sounded matured. I will think about it but can't guarantee you I will vote for him because I haven't seen anything convincing.

My pleasure
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
RPG2020:

My pleasure

Thanks boss..
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by heendrix(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
OkCornel:

Dear Candidate Obi, how is it possible to jump start the economy with the rising spate of insecurity in all regions across the country?

Is that not placing the cart before the horse? Is there no strategy to deal with insecurity whilst working on reviving the economy at the same time?

Now I’m really worried.

A captain once said and I quote "2 months is too much to deal with Boko haram and Bandits in Nigeria" as pertaining insecurity in the East, UGM would have to calm down since igbos said they feel marginalised and there they have their brother at the helm of affairs. what else is very hard??
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Emir01: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Creating job alone will not solve terrorism. This guy will be worst ever president if elected. Have not seen any pragmatic solutions he will offer despite visiting media houses on a daily basis. Vote BAT
Follow who know road.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
ud4u:

Is he in power now

You block head

Open headmaster, well-done o.

Typical obi follower. Insults doesn't count for intelligence. So get so sense and say something reasonable like the guy I just commended.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by heendrix(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Being the commander in chief doesn't guarantee a perfect handling of security issues as there are always sabatours who will want to work against strategies aimed at curbing these killings. Mind you, there are so much interest in these killings that's on going, be it religious or political.

Very Good. now ur point is?? I mean what were you arguing bout bfr?
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by heendrix(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emir01:
Creating job alone will not solve terrorism. This guy will be worst ever president if elected. Have not seen any pragmatic solutions he will offer despite visiting media houses on a daily basis. Vote BAT
Follow who know road.

Someone so dumb so much he reads yet cannot understand should just be left alone to perish in his daftness cheesy
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
heendrix:

Very Good. now ur point is?? I mean what were you arguing bout bfr?

Abeg leave me jare.

What I'm saying is, he could as well help with solutions rather than wait for him to become president.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:
How many has he offered Anambra and south east at large with all the security challenges befalling her?
I can't blame you again once you have type all the security befalling (HER) I know something must be wrong somewhere else argue with ur eye
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Neoteny(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
He talks as if there's no legislature to contend with.

Does he fancy himself a dictator, or some self-appointed messiah?
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by heendrix(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Abeg leave me jare.

What I'm saying is, he could as well help with solutions rather than wait for him to become president.

You think Buhari is not getting more than enough advice on security issues in Nigeria? what bout Kuje prison break? and what has he done bout it?? Are you even a Nigerian sef sad
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by OkCornel(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
heendrix:

A captain once said and I quote "2 months is too much to deal with Boko haram and Bandits in Nigeria" as pertaining insecurity in the East, UGM would have to calm down since igbos said they feel marginalised and there they have their brother at the helm of affairs. what else is very hard??

Let's not get our hopes too high on unrealistic promises.

Fashola for example claimed solving issues in the power sector is not rocket science. He was the minister of power for 4 years with nothing to show for it.

By the way, on this bokoharam and banditry issue, do you have example of countries that solved a similar challenge within 2 months? Would be helpful to work with more realistic timelines.

I'd rather not get peoples' hopes too high and give them excuses 8 years later. Same high hopes Nigerians had with Jonathan and Buhari...
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emola12:
I can't blame you again once you have type all the security befalling (HER) I know something must be wrong somewhere else argue with ur eye

Nothing is wrong anywhere. Maybe you don't understand the use of her! Ask any English teacher to explain better. Where you expecting me to use the term "it" or "them"?
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by FullBlastLight: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Mumu! cool

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Emir01: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
heendrix:

Someone so dumb so much he reads yet cannot understand should just be left alone to perish in his daftness cheesy

Your Obi is everly daft when it comes to issues. Despite media hype, the man is not different than average looters. Obi will be a disaster. He has no gut on any national issues.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Mumu! cool

Unfortunately I'm not supporting Tinubu, Obi or Atiku because they have nothing to offer me nor the country at large.

So keep your insults to yourself
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by PointZerom: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

You don't know what presidential power can do.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
PointZerom:

You don't know what presidential power can do.

We are all feeling the power from this administration and we felt same in the past. The truth is when we are all ready, insecurities will be reduced to a minimal stage.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by FullBlastLight: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
saintopus:
Security is a Big problem it's more than mere fanciful word's on TV. I wish him well

So, what do u want him 2 say?

He shld say d problem has no solution?

It's like many of u stil don't know dt d govt of day & its cabal are ones funding d insecurity & makes it look like it's an undefeatable battle.

Wit right persons in power, who wldn't fund or pamper insecurity, d perpetrators wil go into extinction!

Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by Splitmind: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Rubbish. undecided

Please vote BAT for proven continuity instead of false change.
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by FullBlastLight: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

He doesn't need to be commander in chief before making contributions. As the security officer during his time as governor, were there no killings or kidnapping as the case maybe?

Yap, exactly d way Buhari made contributions during GEJ's administration!

Mumu! cool
Re: Insecurity: My Solution Will Be Decisive And Immediate, Says Peter Obi by ursullalinda(f): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

He doesn't need to be commander in chief before making contributions. As the security officer during his time as governor, were there no killings or kidnapping as the case maybe?

Yes he met insecurity and dealt with it decisively......go and verify and stop sounding vogue on a public forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / Sallah Celebration: Zamfara Governor Buys 750 Cows Worth N83 Million For Needy, / Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.