Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) (31718 Views)

Thugs Have Invaded Our Obingwa Local Government Office In Abia State - INEC / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by GodsOwnMan: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
who count dem?
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Honjoshy4u: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
The road to 2023 is getting hotter and sweeter.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish divisive insensitive ticket.
Say NO to APC!
Say NO to the old greedy bullion van thief

1 Like

Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Goddey18(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Everybody is just tired of APC, Buhari and Tinubu. angry angry
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
It's allowed, transfer window still dey open
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by samtheman: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Both APC and PDP has been rejected by the majority of Nigerians..

As it is now 60% no sure for Tinibu in SW.
Eleyi of Ogum is dealing with him coded

You be mumu? Can't you read again? APC coming to PDP and you are here mentioned Obi.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Seankhalifa: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good news for pdp... bad news for the people of ogun
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by snowball11(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
nazicartel:
Your father.

He lived a very worthy life. Serve in the military and was instrumental in fighting for the unity of the country!

Can I hear what your father did for the country? undecided
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by shugamummy: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Where is Manna VVQGrills sorry ? Has his darling Daddy stopped running the government. He can not mention a situation Buhari addressed this nation from his heart and not monologues written for him. Where is Buhari his darling Daddy. Has he disappeared. Has he fulfilled anything since 2015 apart from killing and kidnapping and bloodletting. Why has he suddenly gone silent? Is not gonna campaign for APC again? When last would he write about PDP 16yrs being responsible for Dollar to Naira exchange rate?
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
samtheman:

You be mumu? Can't you read again? APC coming to PDP and you are here mentioned Obi.
Your mumuism is on another level.. Point out where I mentioned Obi...
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by kingamaa(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Double wahala for Dapo Abiodun
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
They should keep moving...

Less concerned.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by loko50(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
jimetagambo:
grin

Politics of for my pocket only

Next year, they will be decamping back to APC again.

They know Dapo is not going to win the election that's why they are crossing to the anticipated winning party for better stomach things
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by kingamaa(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Double wahala for Dapo Abiodun

No Tinubu to fall back on
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Jasper185: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
F4ku:
Imagine if all these where happening in the east, Automated mumus will be like, igbos don't support eachother, Igbos are not united. Igbo this, igbo that.

Personally, I would love the igbos not to run for presidency so to avoid been blamed for the total dimise of this country...

Meanwhile
$1= N670...
And we haven't reach September yet. grin grin

GOD FORBID BAT THING.

But why is piggyvest dollars rate still at 621 when dollars is now 670.. They no won add am join my money �
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu should give up already
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu brothers has left him grin grin
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please someone should help me for MTN data.

Thank you and God bless you
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by nazicartel(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
snowball11:

He lived a very worthy life. Serve in the military and was instrumental in fighting for the unity of the country!

Can I hear what your father did for the country? undecided
Social media..
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seniorwriter:
What a figure 234..... which depicts our National Dial Code for communication....If you know you know.....

In another news get your PVCs ready....
Inshort I want to grant free mentorship on how to earn @least $100monthly as a freelancer for 2, 3, or 4 Nairalanders that will quote my comment with I'm OBIDATTI certified.
You have to show proof of your PVC though during interactive session with my SM manager for eligibility
...Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

OBIDATTI
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by jrusky(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
To be very honest Dapo is a disaster no other name to call it.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
lipsrsealed

Useless selfish entities
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by NavasBit: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
They are useless to the party. That's why. Decamp here and there is normal thing. You will be shock in 2023. Tinubu for president is 1.10 compare to 856 odds
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by SpaceMarshall: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seniorwriter:
What a figure 234..... which depicts our National Dial Code for communication....If you know you know.....

Inshort I want to grant free mentorship on how to earn @least $100monthly as a freelancer for 2, 3, or 4 Nairalanders that will quote my comment with I'm OBIDATTI certified.
You have to show proof of your PVC though during interactive session with my SM manager for eligibility
...Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

I'm OBIDATTI
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Ellasure: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Welcome to the PDP fold.

I will encourage Ogun State people to be ready to defend their votes during the next election because Tinubu and his urchins should not be trusted as they don't take defeat kindly. They have been trained to rig election results anyday anywhere. Go and learn from Osun State governorship election results.

This is looking promising for Yoruba landscape.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Pascals09(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seniorwriter:

...Be guided.

@Seniorwriter
I am OBIDATTI certified
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by specialmati(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin police should arrest them all and put them in prison they are the ones that mess the country up
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by NavasBit: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shut Up! Tinubu sabi the game. He want to clear the whole North. The only means is to field strong candidate as running mate. You will witness the margin in 2023. Borno+Kano+Katsina+Kaduna+Bauchi+Taraba+Kwara. Almost 10m votes difference is guaranteed with the his running mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in UAE, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi / Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) / CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.