Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) (31720 Views)

Thugs Have Invaded Our Obingwa Local Government Office In Abia State - INEC / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by wiseoneking: 2:01am On Jul 26, 2022
nazicartel:
They are inconsequential
Another comforting words of a dead wood
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by nature40: 2:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Kingpele:
Like this only the old BAT will remain in APC come 2023.. the ach Bishop of Agbadolous cassavani cathedral will simply ordained nee members that will vote for him..because as a president of Nigeria with fake names, origin and age ,he will hire fake contractors and fake infrastructural development will be shown on TV, he might even go to America to get his fine infrastructures to decieve us..a man who can hire fake Bishops is dangerous to our society..please tinubu urchins should please reveal the names, locations and CAC ,signal,billboards or the church programs and crusade this Bishops will be identified as real religious leaders...if u can fake supporters u can fake anything ...meanwhile he said the spirit of 1993 is upon him

Yekini Amoda Yusuf alias Jagaban Bogu.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by wiseoneking: 2:38am On Jul 26, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
who count dem?
Hahaha, sit down there dey ask who count them until you are counted among them. Agbadorian
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Abujason: 2:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Omenlon:
don't rejoice yet because you don't know south west politics.

Not trying to rejoice or be boastful. But I know most South West people are so fed up with Nigeria �� today that any appendage to APC ought to be rejected as these folks just did.

Just notice the continuous drift from APC to other parties. No other party is witnessing that.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by DAwest7: 3:05am On Jul 26, 2022
nazicartel:
They are inconsequential
same thing Oyetola said here in osun few months ago you know the story now
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:26am On Jul 26, 2022
nazicartel:
They are inconsequential

You are a political neophyte.....these are the grassroot mobilisers.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 3:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Anyone but Eleyi.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by GardenOfGod(m): 4:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Number not exaggerated. One can possibly count the number as shown and arrive at the exact figures given. Meanwhile the in other thread concerning defection in PDP to APC, as usual, the crooks in APC stated that about 20,000 decampees defected in Abi LGA. A small local government area in Cross River State. APC is full of lies, propaganda and a handful of machineries of defenders of their evil works.
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/25/ogun-234-former-local-govt-office-holders-dump-apc-for-pdp/
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 26, 2022
APC

Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Cromagnon: 4:19am On Jul 26, 2022
wunmi590:

It is expected, this is political window transfer of politicians from one club (party) to the other.

I'm expecting the electorate to do the needful and vote out Dapo and elect a competent hand to move ogun state forward.....
where will the competence fall from? Is it not the same in all parties?
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by smile11s(m): 4:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Prosper29:

sir pls stop joking with my condition. This the second time that you are lting that you send me help.what you are doing is not fair please

Please check your email. I emailed you screenshot of the alert
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by ceeceeco: 5:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Good! You can see it with evidence, not APC that will always have a claim without evidence.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by virtue123(m): 5:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Whats the difference?same recycled criminals..are they now saints because of changing their parties?we need a new crop of leaders not these same criminals.it looks the same to me,after recking avoc in apc,they decamp to the next party to continue same,and the cycle continues..from apc to pdp and back to apc.they dont have any thing good to offer
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by iSense247: 5:59am On Jul 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Both APC and PDP has been rejected by the majority of Nigerians..

As it is now 60% no sure for Tinibu in SW.
Eleyi of Ogum is dealing with him coded
South West in 2023
Tinubu - 35%
Atiku - 30%
Obi - 30%
Others - 5%
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Safyqueen: 6:45am On Jul 26, 2022
fvck:
At this time it was bunch of pdp,bunch of pdp surrending in my room.

Something is wrong with some of you guys for deforming and defaming Oga Tinubu this way.
This pic is uncalled for I beg.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by nedekid: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2022
They don't want to chew agbado, cassava, garri and recently ewa?
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by ekemma676: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2022
I won't blame them, dey are tired of Eating Agbado and Cassava I won't blame them, dey are tired of Eating Agbado and Cassava ...
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by excel101(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2022
They're all on their own because they don't have followers
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by Princebizzie: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:

oga na INEC go decide

30% in SW? 35% in entire North? You are a joker, the northern people are just watching you guys misbehavior on Muslim-Muslim ticket. It will shock you people very soon.

Anyways that was how you guys predicted that BAT will carry last in the last APC primary, some of you even said he has been disqualified. Why all these hatred on Yorubas. We know how to deal with some of your people living among us. We don't want your votes for BAT but be sure that Obituary also won't get votes of Yoruba in this coming election. If BAT wins, you will go back to your Biafra agitation. Since Obituary is contesting, everywhere is silent on Biafra but once he Lule(fails), they will start Biafra agitation again. You clearly don't know what you want

Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by press9jatv: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Dapo Abiodun is a goner . Electorates will reject Dapo Abiodun in the poll.
Re: Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) by deeva2: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Former legislators are not as active as the present ones.

I guess they left because they are no more benefitting from APC..

Naija is a game of personal interest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Suspends Secret Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu / Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos / Troops Kill 18 Boko Haram Terrorists As They Avert Bandit Attack On Dansadau(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.