Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Please I Need A Serious Buyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need A Serious Buyer (1674 Views)

Serious Buyer Needed!!! / I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. / UK Used Iphone 6plus 64gb Serious Buyer Only 65k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm seek and tired of feeding from hand to mouth I just want to bounce back to my normal stage of life and clear the debt I owe some people, I have made up my mind to sell one of my kidneys please I need a serious buyer

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by Elitefosa: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Are you for real?
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by Slmgirldippussy: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eedris Abdul Kareem
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by MAIKON: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Elitefosa:
Are you for real?

Omo wetin you Dey cap
Kidney keh!!!
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by ForestHill: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
You'll bounce back to life when you must have sold your left kidney? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Elitefosa:
Are you for real?

Yes sir
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Eedris Abdul Kareem

His wife is ready to donate for him
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2022
ForestHill:
You'll bounce back to life when you must have sold your left kidney? Hmmm

It's preferable than dying with the two kidneys

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2022
You might need a family member or guardian to sign an approval and of course you too. Not many hospitals support this and there are tests and assessments required.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by Cyphar(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Na make person pity you send you money...... We understand. You go soon meet your helper.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2022
After una dun bring change and 4+4, na now ur own day dun break, if u like sell ur heart, liver and manhood, all of una go follow share d breakfast wey una serve. Una never see anything, if u bi woman I get business for u, within 2weeks u go grab like 80k
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by Johnnyboy6757(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2022
DeBond01:
I'm seek and tired of feeding from hand to mouth I just want to bounce back to my normal stage of life and clear the debt I owe some people, I have made up my mind to sell one of my kidneys please I need a serious buyer
me too, I really want to sell my kidney
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
You might need a family member or guardian to sign an approval and of course you too. Not many hospitals support this and there are tests and assessments required.

For sure I have a brother who can sign it for me and I'm also ready to sign any documents
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cyphar:
Na make person pity you send you money...... We understand. You go soon meet your helper.

Thanks for ur encouragement I really appreciate
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
After una dun bring change and 4+4, na now ur own day dun break, if u like sell ur heart, liver and manhood, all of una go follow share d breakfast wey una serve. Una never see anything, if u bi woman I get business for u, within 2weeks u go grab like 80k

I'm a male
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

Can u link me up pls
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
DeBond01:

Can u link me up pls
It's not about "linking", demand only. Hospitals isn't an organ transaction center, you have to state valid reasons.

Scorpion venom is worth more than kidney anyways, you can try that or snake venom (all with potential risk).

I think there have been organ transplant in some Nigerians hospital, I don't know which are still "doing" it. Google search or ask around (Lagos or Abuja).
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by frozen70(f): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2022
DeBond01:

God forbid
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
It's not about "linking", demand only. Hospitals isn't an organ transaction center, you have to state valid reasons.

Scorpion venom is worth more than kidney anyways, you can try that or snake venom (all with potential risk).

I think there have been organ transplant in some Nigerians hospital, I don't know which are still "doing" it. Google search or ask around (Lagos or Abuja).

Bro my businesses was moving smoothly before a brother of mine introduced me to one stupid businesses that got me to square one today and that business involved a lot of people, so right now I'm looking for away to settle them and see if I can start something meaningful with my life
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by Oturatetuala(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
DeBond01:

Really? Someone is in need of it 11million that's the price
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2022
DeBond01:

Bro my businesses was moving smoothly before a brother of mine introduced me to one stupid businesses that got me to square one today and that business involved a lot of people, so right now I'm looking for away to settle them and see if I can start something meaningful with my life
What I meant is, you can't "just" remove your kidney for cash like they do for blood. Hospitals don't pile up kidneys there, no. Someone in need is necessary, do you want to be arrested? of course not.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Really? Someone is in need of it 11million that's the price

Can you link me up??
Re: Please I Need A Serious Buyer by DeBond01: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
What I meant is, you can't "just" remove your kidney for cash like they do for blood. Hospitals don't pile up kidneys there, no. Someone in need is necessary, do you want to be arrested? of course not.

I got the point now

(1) (Reply)

So This Is How BREAKFAST Tastes Like. / How Do I Play Along With Her? / If She's Prepares A Dish, Make Sure She Eats It With You From Same Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.