Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! (1626 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / How I Suffered When I Lost My Dad My / See How This Marriage Crumbled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Igodomigodo419: 5:58am On Jul 26, 2022
So this is how it feels to lose a loved one?? I just lost my dad to the cold hands of death. He was my pillar, my confident, my backbone. It’s as if everything had come to an end. I pray I weather the storm. Pray for me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Mrkumareze(m): 6:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Take heart, mine was 4 years ago. Not really a good experience but it's something that is bound to happen.

Take heart, may his soul finds rest

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Stevenbright(m): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2022
You will surely overcome this storm of life. Keep faith in God and tell yourself that now is your time be become the best you can!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by fman(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2022
such a bad news.
Sorry bro.
May God grant your family
The fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Toneypen247(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Condolences cry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Xscape1993(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Take heart bro. God knows the best bro.
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Bobloco: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2022
My condolences
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:14am On Jul 26, 2022
that`s how i feel when i lost mine years ago. but with GOD on my side all things are now becoming possible.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Richy4(m): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2022
It might seem like your world have crumbled for now, but it haven't .. many felt the same way...

Take heart... Sorrow might last for a night but there's joy in the morning..
May Almighty God give you and the rest of your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by dawnomike(m): 6:21am On Jul 26, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
So this is how it feels to lose a loved one?? I just lost my dad to the cold hands of death. He was my pillar, my confident, my backbone. It’s as if everything had come to an end. I pray I weather the storm. Pray for me.
It is well. I've been there and I understand how it feels.
Take heart and be rest assured that he has gone to rest from the toils of this world.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Introvertedgirl(f): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Igodomigodo419:

Sorry mehn. RIP to him. Please be strong
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Brunosamel(m): 6:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
Accept my condolences I was once in your shoes but with time, focus and hard work you will wither the storm
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2022
May God rest his soul and I pray he gives you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by onomeabuja: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
Take Heart bros
God will grant u d fortitude to bear the irreparable loss amen!
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Franzinni: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Your book just opened a new chapter .... good luck with the rest of your journey...
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Calibrator: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Pick a number and join the queue.. Welcome to the club of Orphans.

Channel whatever pain you are presently feeling into something productive to make him proud wherever he is.

Time heals all wounds... You will be alright las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Forget what anyone will tell you. Losing a dad is the worst thing that can happen to any guy. I lost my dad when I was born, my mom became my Dad and my Mom. Everything I’ve learnt, I learnt it myself especially discipline. My mom is too soft that’ she will never scold me but I chose the good life, I don’t smoke I don’t chase after women, I don’t drink. Only God knows why he took my dad. I could say lots of thing but take heart, and run closer to God because he is the father of the fatherless, ask him for anything from now on and have faith of him giving it to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by wiseone28: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Sorry after this when you here any news of someone dying you won't be moved

If i hear say anybody died e no concern me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by ahnie: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Sorry for your lost bruv
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by ruggedtimi(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2022
I remember when my friend lost his father, he said similar thing. But trust me you will move on stronger than you think. I know it ain't easy to lose a loved one especially the breadwinner.
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Hafizah(f): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2022
I hope that you heal soon. Pls be consoled
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Adaanna(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2022
It's well with you and your family. Take heart bro.
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by juman(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Condolence.
Death is inevitable.
Who knows next person.
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by ogub(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
I pray for the comfort of the holy spirit upon you and your family in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by ogub(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kaysnow:
Forget what anyone will tell you. Losing a dad is the worst thing that can happen to any guy. I lost my dad when I was born, my mom became my Dad and my Mom. Everything I’ve learnt, I learnt it myself especially discipline. My mom is too soft that’ she will never scold me but I chose the good life, I don’t smoke I don’t chase after women, I don’t drink. Only God knows why he took my dad. I could say lots of thing but take heart, and run closer to God because he is the father of the fatherless, ask him for anything from now on and have faith of him giving it to you.
I like your courage May the Lord continue to be with you

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by VenumX: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sorry for your loss.

This is all I think about and fear most times....losing a loved one.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by RepoMan007: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Igodomigodo-419
What a name?

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sorry bro
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Mystery9(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
RIP to your dad. But all this putting all our hope, confidence, and trust in men is wrong. The Bible says in Isaiah 40:6 'The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.
History and our today reality has taught us and is teaching us that putting of trust in flesh is totally wrong. The wealthiest of men can be nothing tomorrow. As such, let all men deepend on their maker.
I lost my dad as the 2nd child of four while I was thirteen. But today God has seen us through. I have seen God do things for us that those with fathers have not achieved. Bro, life na God o. It's not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD. Therefore, cheer up and hold onto baba God. It will be well.
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by Medianna(f): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
My condolences
Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by MaryAye(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
My condolences. I know how it feels to lose someone you so much love. You will be fine. Hardluck.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled! by bobbybrown007: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mine was year 2000, so sorry for that my gee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Needs To Relocate To Nigeria Jamaican Wife Disagree / ***my Sisters Are Runing My Life And Its So Anoying** / Picture Of A Nairalander When He Was A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.