Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Age Shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Shy (1259 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Shy by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Since I have being on Nairaland for more than 5yrs, I have never for once ask a lady on this forum about getting her number n get to know her,not until few days ago I decided to scope one who kinda took notice on. Along the line while we chat I told her more about myself including my age oo which am not shy to talk even though I look ok n presentable, it's got to my turn to now ask her about her age, the reply she gave me made me to close the chapter that will eventually lead to toasting. I believe of one of those evening, not good looking newspapers around.i don't understand why someone especially lady hide her age.

Re: Age Shy by Rosaline5000: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Ok we hear, keep searching
Re: Age Shy by iExplore(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2022
"You don't ask a lady her age"
One of the dumbest thing you'd hear a typical Nigerian girl say. Nonsense!

Bruh, you fcked up big time apologizing to her. I hate reading things like this. Makes me mad as hell.

You better block her as$

1 Like

Re: Age Shy by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Watin day there to hide, age na bank account? SMH, some ladies self, when you wan take them serious them go day form watin no be.

But OP from una chart, her guard still day up, make her comfortable first, e no go hard.

1 Like

Re: Age Shy by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2022
No big deal asking a lady her age.Naija ladies too dey form and dem no get shishi..me I must ask,if you like reply,if you like no reply.
Re: Age Shy by Medianna(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Some people can ask question anyhow,anytime
If she's not comfortable with the question na.
Afterall its not every question people like to answer a stranger right ahead.
She still retain the right to keep it to herself na, since she may not see you so much of a paddy as you see her
Re: Age Shy by Beetunez44(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
iExplore:
"You don't ask a lady her age"
One of the dumbest thing you'd hear a typical Nigerian girl say. Nonsense!

Bruh, you fcked up big time apologizing to her. I hate reading things like this. Makes me mad as hell.

You better block her as$

She added "out of the blue". That's the actual context!
Re: Age Shy by iExplore(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Beetunez44:

She added "out of the blue". That's the actual context!

Regardless of what was added, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG IN ASKING ANYONE (Male or Female) their age, even when you just met them.

They even chatted for a while before the question was asked, so how on earth is the question out of the blue?
Like, is he suppose to ask about her age on their wedding night? C'mon now!

She could have just said she wasn't comfortable revealing her age to a stranger, that's fine. There's no wrong in that. Instead of saying it's disrespectful to ask a lady her age. Absolute nonsense!

If you ask a girl's (stranger's) age in other countries, they'll tell you right away, even as a first question. But here, an average Nigerian girl would want to make it a big deal.

If I'm picking up a girl I find attractive ("Toasting", as we know it), the first question I ask is her name, and the second question would be to know her age, to make sure she's of age and not a minor. Also because age is not just a number for me, but a turn-off if she's older than I expected, and I wouldn't want to waste any more time with her.

It's dumb to think it's disrespectful to ask any girl's age, before starting or continuing a romantic conversation with her.

1 Like

Re: Age Shy by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na low budget ladies dey mostly talk say its disrespectful to ask a lady her age.Ive chatted with a lot of foreign ladies and dem no dey bother to answer when I ask their age.well so far..alot of Naija ladies I've talked to had no issue telling me their age.Op where you for dey meet this ladies sef..I don tire for you o..lol
Re: Age Shy by TMTR: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Any lady that hides her age , run from her, if a simple detail like age can be hidden from you, who knows what else she will be hiding
Re: Age Shy by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Na low budget ladies dey mostly talk say its disrespectful to ask a lady her age.Ive chatted with a lot of foreign ladies and dem no dey bother to answer when I ask their age.well so far..alot of Naija ladies I've talked to had no issue telling me their age.Op where you for dey meet this ladies sef..I don tire for you o..lol

Lol. Foreign girls are just fab in chatting. U can type just a line and they will reply back with long page describing in details of what u ask them. They are just dope but our naija ladies hate it when we compare them to foreign girls whereas they (naija girls) are too rigid.
Re: Age Shy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Now that you brought it to nairaland , what do you want us to do?
Ask her for you ?

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Age Shy by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
I believe she's one of those ugly, evening newspaper
Aaaaarghmed:

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Her Endowed Bombom Is Serving Full Konji / Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.