Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (23578 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by oyacastam: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Bemigho Reno Omokri who is an author and lawyer, has gone over the internet to give advise to women .

He wrote:

"Dear women,

Life is short and happiness is rare. If you find a guy you like, but he is too shy, then make the first move. It does not make you a LovePeddler. A LovePeddler is a woman that opens her legs to any man. A hero is a woman that opens her heart to the man she loves. It does not mean you lack self esteem. Don’t mistake low self esteem for humility. There is a difference. If you believe other people are better than you, you have low self esteem. If you believe you are better than other people, you have pride. If you know that no one is better than you, you have God! #RenosNuggets"

Is This True??

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/if-you-like-guy-but-he-is-too-shy-make.html

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by oyacastam: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2018
gbam... i support you... cool cool

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by BigbamoAYO(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2018
That's hw Mrs Reno makes the move, if u know u knw,a beg ladies am patiently waiting come and make the move grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by vanida6: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2018
oyacastam:
gbam... i support you... cool cool
u support nonsense talking mtcheewww undecided

u nd em need brain Re-resetting angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by DEHVEHLOP(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2018
This is to reaffirm my astounding love for the the Igbo race home and abroad.

I think doing this will make me free from frivolous bans on Nairaland....

Igbos once again I ROVE YOU ALL..

IGBO AMAKA

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by neolboy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
African women will not agree with this

They believed it will diminish their ego as a feminist

Women no dey get feelings naaa
Feelings are made for the men

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by WaywardSon(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Maybe in the western and more open minded countries. Nigeria isn't ripe for this. You will be termed a slut and a LovePeddler.

But then again some guys can kill ladies inside. She'll give you green light red light indigo and solar. But still the guy will just look away like firmino cry

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by KendrickAyomide: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
cool Where is

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
This man sef, special adviser on everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Radiant1020(f): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't understand
Is he now a relationship expert?

Ladies don't follow his advice o

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by ucee64(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by sacajawea: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Is it advisable Dating Shy People?
Come here and be forming Guru
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by BruncleZuma: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2018

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by omocalabar(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
cool Where is
the idiot 10mb don finish na...he will be back next week

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Newboss(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
The same idiot will call her a hoe. angry

BTW, I'm shy angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by KendrickAyomide: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
omocalabar:
the idiot 10mb don finish na...he will be back next week
lol

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by huseced: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
you are right jare unlike some ladies that are too arrogant

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Darkseid(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
A thread for shy guys to masturbate on. The truth is that guys should scrutinize any babe that asks them out with full confidence; 8 out of 10 times, they are runs girls undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by JhyMedex: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
In Nigeria?..cheesy

Wit all dis gals dt seem to feel dey r owed sth not becos deyve got sumtin to offer bt simply cos dey gals n got a hole in btw dey legs..

Next pls!!..

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Doerstech(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
yeah
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Nuelonyi: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
I Dnt think is a bahd idea, but bro this is Africa and here is Nigeria....... If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Ayoswit(f): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
I can stylishly show him green light but asking him out, Mba, I can't.

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Of course, that's how it ought to be na.

Did i anyone say it was wrong before?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by MPESA(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
cool Where is

I don find the guy tae-tae I no see am .
Oh he's always getting a lot of bashing I guessed he's on low key things or using another moniker because he's BBQ moniker don cast gan. Abi he no get phone again ni

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by id4sho(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
All these Nigerian girls with their tolotolo way of doing things.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by rawtouch: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
oya oooo, where them deh
Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Shortyy(f): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
The question is, How'd you know a shy guy? Truth is, women are proud, but men are too proud. They're egoistic.

Once you ask a guy out, they'd see you as cheap and loose. And the first thing they'd do is try to bed you, cause they'll think it's what you want after all.

Man, men and their wahala sha, make them go one corner first. that's not my problem right now.

Enjoy my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by Andhominem: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
True.
However, don't give him sexxx for any reason. That remains your source of pride and dignity.
If he insists on having it, just discard him!

This is what I will teach my daughter... tongue

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by ACE1010: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
oyacastam:
Bemigho Reno Omokri who is an author and lawyer, has gone over the internet to give advise to women .

He wrote:

"Dear women,

Life is short and happiness is rare. If you find a guy you like, but he is too shy, then make the first move. It does not make you a LovePeddler. A LovePeddler is a woman that opens her legs to any man. A hero is a woman that opens her heart to the man she loves. It does not mean you lack self esteem. Don’t mistake low self esteem for humility. There is a difference. If you believe other people are better than you, you have low self esteem. If you believe you are better than other people, you have pride. If you know that no one is better than you, you have God! #RenosNuggets"

Is This True??

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/if-you-like-guy-but-he-is-too-shy-make.html

This man is making sense for the first time!! This is what we expect from you and not politics jagbatantics grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" by abhosts(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
This kind of advice is Outdated. If you are Shy and Reserved, go for Online Dating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.