Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage Within The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage Within The (288 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage Within The by Theraja911: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2022
kind of relationship I want in my life rn.
I want a relationship where I don't have to worry about lies, excuses and cheating.

I want her to be straight forward rather than keep things to herself.

I want her to be honest.

I want us to grow together and communicate when things go wrong, so that we can fix them; instead of ending everything. We don't need to break up everytime we have squabbles abi scuffles. We can talk things out and see it through like a real couple.

I don't want to break up because of baseless or trivial things. We both are investing our time in each other. So we should strive to make it last forever.

I will expect her to keep our business to us. It's our relationship not the whole worlds. I will never tell her what she can or cannot do. All am itching for is for her to respect and stay loyal to me. As simple as that. Respect is more important than love , I believe.

I will never judge her for her past.(meaning I have a non-judgemental mind) And I will expect her not to judge me on the basis of mine. I believe I'm here to fix her past and make her life thousand times better than it already is. I won't care who was 'before' me, as long as there is no one 'during' my time with her. Pls I will be needing a lady thats work or business inclined & from 23 yrs and above with a mature mind, Students kindly keep off my digit remains--07035302177, pls unserious ppl kindly stay in your lane. Thankyou everyone.
Re: I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage Within The by Choilila: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Theraja911:
kind of relationship I want in my life rn.
I want a relationship where I don't have to worry about lies, excuses and cheating.

I want her to be straight forward rather than keep things to herself.

I want her to be honest.

I want us to grow together and communicate when things go wrong, so that we can fix them; instead of ending everything. We don't need to break up everytime we have squabbles abi scuffles. We can talk things out and see it through like a real couple.

I don't want to break up because of baseless or trivial things. We both are investing our time in each other. So we should strive to make it last forever.

I will expect her to keep our business to us. It's our relationship not the whole worlds. I will never tell her what she can or cannot do. All am itching for is for her to respect and stay loyal to me. As simple as that. Respect is more important than love , I believe.

I will never judge her for her past.(meaning I have a non-judgemental mind) And I will expect her not to judge me on the basis of mine. I believe I'm here to fix her past and make her life thousand times better than it already is. I won't care who was 'before' me, as long as there is no one 'during' my time with her. Pls I will be needing a lady thats work or business inclined & from 23 yrs and above with a mature mind, Students kindly keep off my digit remains--07035302177, pls unserious ppl kindly stay in your lane. Thankyou everyone.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have U Reg For Your Pvc. / 14 Ways Couple Can Device To Feel More Connected To Eachother / MY Forex Journey So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.