Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) (29951 Views)

How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by Tinkerbell420: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

20mins max should be enough to prepare this.

I can eat spaghetti raw, don't even need to cook.
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
decatalyst:
45mininte To cook spaghetti alone?
hungry never waya ha daz y she used 45minutes to prepare spaghetti.
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by BreakingNews21: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
DiomaKitchen:
Hello everyone,
This recipe will show you how to make simple Spaghetti recipe enough to feed five persons. It can be enjoyed with any protein of choice. Its a very quick dish you can prepare. Enjoy.

See details below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zU86JkuWUU

INGREDIENTS
1 pack of Spaghetti (500g)
6 pieces of sausage fingers (diced)
1 can of sweet corn (250g)
1 can of green peas (250g)
1 pack of tomato and pepper paste (100g)
1 large sized bulb of Onion
1 large sized green pepper
4 medium sized carrots.
1 table spoon of margarine
4 table spoons of vegetable oil
Seasoning and salt to taste
750ml of meat stock

Nice one Op, I'm working on it now and I know it will be a repeat winner o.

Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yummy

I'm salivating already
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by Clinghton: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
You said enough for five people, this one no go belleful me naw.
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by ugonna1054(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Looks good �

Will try it wink
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2022
BreakingNews21:

Nice one Op, I'm working on it now and I know it will be a repeat winner o.

It will, that looks so so yummy , you did a great job cheesy welldone..

1 Like

Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2022
ugonna1054:
Looks good �

Will try it wink
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by ezesimonomoke(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Salivating
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by ezesimonomoke(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Salivating
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by winner37(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2022
45 minutes
How much was the sum total ?
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
winner37:
45 minutes
How much was the sum total ?

About 3k minus the meat you will use for meat stock, margerine, maggi, salt, pepper, onions and veggie oil..

1 Like

Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by elpochas: 2:19am On Aug 02, 2022
DiomaKitchen:
Cc : Lalasticlala, Mariangeles, Mvena goodmorning this beautiful tuesday, would you love to have this for breakfast? grin
pls wot is sausage finger and how can i get it.its it same as hot dog?
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2022
elpochas:
pls wot is sausage finger and how can i get it.its it same as hot dog?
Yes, its same as hot dog..you can get it in the supermarket.
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by elpochas: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Yes, its same as hot dog..you can get it in the supermarket.
thanks 4 ur reply.Pls am using a small phone wit no youtube access,can u help me with d step by step method of preparing it.I Plan cooking it as a surprise for my mum on sunday.
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2022
elpochas:
thanks 4 ur reply.Pls am using a small phone wit no youtube access,can u help me with d step by step method of preparing it.I Plan cooking it as a surprise for my mum on sunday.
Ok
METHOD
- Perboil the spaghetti till it's almost cooked, then drain the water
- In a cooking pan, add the vegetable oil and margarine ( allow the margarine to melt)
- Then put the sausage and allow to fry for some seconds ( don't allow it to get too brown) then you add the garlic, bell pepper and onions, allow to fry for some seconds
- Add the tomatoes and pepper paste and green peas and fry for about a minute then pour the meat stock and add seasoning to taste, allow to boil before putting the spaghetti.
-When you put the spaghetti, mix it well so that the stock can go round, then add the carrot and sweet corn.
-Cook on low heat for about 3min after which you turn it well and it's ready to serve..

You can use cow liver or beef chops in place of sausage..green beans in place of peas incase you can't get green peas..

1 Like

Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by elpochas: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

Ok
METHOD
- Perboil the spaghetti till it's almost cooked, then drain the water
- In a cooking pan, add the vegetable oil and margarine ( allow the margarine to melt)
- Then put the sausage and allow to fry for some seconds ( don't allow it to get too brown) then you add the garlic, bell pepper and onions, allow to fry for some seconds
- Add the tomatoes and pepper paste and green peas and fry for about a minute then pour the meat stock and add seasoning to taste, allow to boil before putting the spaghetti.
-When you put the spaghetti, mix it well so that the stock can go round, then add the carrot and sweet corn.
-Cook on low heat for about 3min after which you turn it well and

You can use cow liver or beef chops in place of sausage..green beans in place of peas incase you can't get green peas..
thanks
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by elpochas: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

It will, that looks so so yummy , you did a great job cheesy welldone..
The Budget shud b 5k.d meat stock hw can i prepare it to be tasty.
Re: See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) by DiomaKitchen: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2022
elpochas:
The Budget shud b 5k.d meat stock hw can i prepare it to be tasty.

I Use onions, garlic (optional), curry, thyme, seasoning cubes and salt to taste as basic ingredients for my meat stock..
You can also add other spices like black or white pepper, ginger, corriander, rosemary etc...
But i will advice you dont use too much spices so that the flavours wount be at war or affect the taste of the stock cos the stock is actually what gives your meal the strong taste.

Dont know if you came across my fried rice post, i prepared meat stock in that video you can check it out . Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL6HRLJd4v8

The list of ingredients i used is in the video description.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) / DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) / Nigerians To Pay More For Bread As Russia-Ukraine War Rages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.