Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt (31175 Views)

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University 400-Level Student In Osun (Photos) / A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by erico2k2(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2022
inoki247:
Where she go before all na no dey give person full gist...

Abi which kain half story be diz....

We need full story of aw dem take find her and where she go undecided undecided
Once the story started I know it was a SHE that was missing and if its a She then she has gone to da Oza room somple.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Akerele44(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Her bf don use prik damage her VJ leaving her face and body in hurt
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by SaturnNick(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2022
This post is inconclusive shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Konjiboii: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2022
If you don't know where she went to then check out my display picture for a hint
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Innocentbaloo: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2022
This person self.... Simply says she's unreachable, not missing.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Shorlard(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Which kind uncompleted story is this for Christ sake.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Dscop: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
pius4luv:
That's good I'm happy to hear this news

Pls I'm out of data can anyone please help me out with mtn data any amount isn't too small 090.391.37403 God will bless you Amen

Same ole playbook. Do people actually fall for your crap? grin grin grin

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Omorefe1975(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God for her safety
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by brightDdon(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Ayantoyeopeyem:
I don't know why dis people likes to take our feelings for granted? Why can't they tell us exactly what happened?
There r some of us that feels bothered anytime we heard about a missing person due to the security challenges we have in Nigeria.
Imagine me putting her in my prayers only for me to now discover she was on a Prick mission.
There is God ooo
Anyway, welcome back

Funny you grin grin
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by DLuciano: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2022
inoki247:

You want the full gist? just pay a little subscription to my account - $10 only
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Ak75: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Why all these half gist? Where was she missing to and how was she found?
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Godismighty: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God she was found unhurt. But we'll like to know how she was found.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by sniperr007(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2022
inoki247:

Maybe she go collect preeq.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Sijo01(f): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2022
LordHashira:
this story is not complete, we need to know exactly what happened. cheesy

They'll never declosed what transpired for reasons best known to them.

Thank God she was found alive.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by clockwisereport: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2022
I hope this is not another Lemachi Anyasodo story
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by bigpicture001: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Sh go fucvck
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Occurstaem(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2022
AlhamduliLlah
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Ayantoyeopeyem:
I don't know why dis people likes to take our feelings for granted? Why can't they tell us exactly what happened?
There r some of us that feels bothered anytime we heard about a missing person due to the security challenges we have in Nigeria.
Imagine me putting her in my prayers only for me to now discover she was on a Prick mission.
There is God ooo
Anyway, welcome back

it's onlyrans she wasn't kidnapped or abducted. If she went to stay with a friend or boyfriend they won't disclose it to the public.

I feel that's what happened since she was unhurt and neither abducted.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by doneback04: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2022
You did tell us where was she found? Person dey guys House dey na enjoy prick, una come social media come announced missing,
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Ternistacle(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Missing for where..... Small pikin go hide somewhere dey take her ice and arizo
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by banggy2003(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2022
doneback04:
You did tell us where was she found? Person dey guys House dey na enjoy prick, una come social media come announced missing,
[color=#000099][/color]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Her number is there to confirm what happened to her grin
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by alizma: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2022
Ayantoyeopeyem:
There is God ooo
Anyway, welcome back
Seriously I held my breath while reading till I got to the point that says found unhurt, I then exhale and said thank God. As bad as it, many Nigerians need to understand that there are people who still care and their emotion should not be taken for granted.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Niggas go dey dial her personal number now
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by adecz: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
She go camp for boyfriend house❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Nibo lo lo? Nibo le ti ri?
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by kals4luv990(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Report reaching my desk this morning was that she was found at her boyfriend's house chilling out grin

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2022
inoki247:

if you need full story, screenshot the missing image above and continue posting it. Them must supply you complete if persist.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Mycometp3(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Before nko���
USembassyAbuja:
i hope he didn't followed a man as usual
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Found her in her boyfriend house
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Bahamas95(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
I thought as much, they'll never tell you where she was found.

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by ZeroChil: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier In Adamawa After Trying To Invade Their Base. Photo / Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) / Alleged N1.7B Fraud: EFCC Arrests Lagos Businessman (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.