Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Honestly Things Are Very Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly Things Are Very Hard (504 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly Things Are Very Hard by Cazzim(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2022
honestly, things are really hard in this country, this morning, a guy came to me and asked me to buy his cat and I told him that I don't need a cat that I don't even have any rat in my house, he say I should pls buy the cat that he will bring rats to my house in the evening, the only thing that improve in almost 8yrs of buhari tenure is his health.
Re: Honestly Things Are Very Hard by shellybee: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
The joke is not really funny
Maybe it's just me sha

I'd give you an A+ for effort tho

1 Like

Re: Honestly Things Are Very Hard by realbahdguy99(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Cazzim:
honestly, things are really hard in this country, this morning, a guy came to me and asked me to buy his cat and I told him that I don't need a cat that I don't even have any rat in my house, he say I should pls buy the cat that he will bring rats to my house in the evening, the only thing that improve in almost 8yrs of buhari tenure is his health.

Copycat

I first read this joke in 2015, I guess you were still shouting mummy mummy grin
Re: Honestly Things Are Very Hard by Chris2863(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2022
shellybee:
The joke is not really funny
Maybe it's just me sha

I'd give you an A+ for effort tho
the guy is hungry

(1) (Reply)

Lovey Dovey Elderly Couple Causes A Stir At A Market In Anambra (pic/video) / Why Body Count Matters / Notorious Female Students Having Full Lesbiian Orggyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.